Masked Motherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers

He scooted down to the foot of the bed. I watched him between the beds as he began to grab his clothes and dress. I arose after he pulled his underwear to his hips and sat back down on the bed. I went behind him and ran my hand over his back and around his shoulder. I moved in close and whispered.

"Thank you Sub Zero. Maybe next Halloween you can satisfy this pussy again," my Catwoman voice was pretty damn sexy I thought to myself.

Brian confirmed this immediately because he turned his head and kissed me. He kissed me deeply, passionately. His mask was awkward, and yet still it was amazing. Now I truly did regret our previous position and that we were not doing more. I felt more within my body following his kiss than I had the whole night. This is so impressive because tonight was one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. This young man of mine definitely was leaving me wanting more.

Our lips slowly parted and he arose. He put on his shirt, carefully leaving his mask on. His beautiful wife was now dressed and the two of them were obviously ready to go.

Tom grabbed Sherry and pulled her close. He whispered in her ear and I saw her nod yes. He raised her veil and the two of them kissed sensually. Again, the masks made it a bit awkward. Nevertheless, I was stimulated. Like Brian and I, this final kiss of theirs was more sensual than anything the two of them experienced earlier.

As she grabbed her husband's hand, I watched the two of them start to walk away. I so badly wanted to just rip my mask off. Yet I knew there was too much risk. Everything had been wonderful. Everyone enjoyed and benefited from the masks - especially Tom and I for obvious reasons.

"Next Halloween then," Tom said reassuringly.

Everyone nodded yes and it was obvious there was a sense of relief for all.

I then watched my son and his wife walk through the room and out the door. It was an amazing experience. I wondered what it would have been like if Brian knew who he was with. Would he want to sleep with his own mother? I was anxious to talk to Tom and find out everything he was thinking and share my feelings as well.

The rest of the night Tom and I loved each other and lay naked in each other's arms. We discussed the night and what could possibly happen in the future in regards to sex with the kids. The experience allowed us to share so much with each other and be so open. I explained to him how much I wanted to actually make love to Brian. Tom was not jealous. Instead he was almost relieved because he could openly admit he felt the same way when he was with Sherry.

As I said, my son definitely left me wanting more with our final kiss. Little did I know my wait would not be long...

BMYJC
BMYJC
354 Followers