Masks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang that up so it doesn't wrinkle," she ordered.

I held the offered dress out at arm's length and dropped it to the floor. I figured it was best to not act like my normal self, plus it was kind of fun to see if I could push her buttons. Cynthia raised an eyebrow but didn't stop moving. With both hands, I pushed myself out of the chair and gave her shoulders a gentle shove. Cynthia made a girly squeak as she tumbled onto the bed. My fingers brushed against her sides before they found the waistband of her panties. She wiggled her hips as I slid them down her long legs. As I cast the tiny garment aside, her knees came together.

"We know each other don't we?" she asked.

Fear trailed down my spine like icy fingers. I nodded. For a moment, I thought I was going to be sick.

"I figured that's why you weren't talking." She untied her mask and tossed it off the bed. "Whew, it can get hot under there and they get in the way. OK, your turn."

I shook my head. A beautiful woman was naked on a bed right in front of me. I wasn't going to sabotage the situation. My breath caught in my throat as Cynthia cocked her head to side. Silence stretched as my heart hammered against my ribs. A wicked smile appeared on her face.

"A bit of mystery might be fun." She squirmed. "I have to admit it's hot to think that a man in my life will have fucked me and I'll have no clue. He would smile behind my back remembering the look on my face when he fucked me. All the while, I'd be completely oblivious. Any man I pass on the street could be you." A shiver ran through her body.

I hooked my arms under her knees and pulled her to the edge of her bed. She gave a little squeak at the sudden movement. Her knees fell to the side as I knelt by the bed. I paused a moment to absorb the situation. In front of me was the pussy of my best friend's mother.

My fingers traced the inside of her thighs. The folds of her pussy felt like velvet. I spent about a minute simply sweeping my fingers across them, captivated by the feeling against my fingertips. Cynthia giggled and closed her knees stirring me from my distraction. I lacked practical experience with oral sex. Quite honestly, I had no idea what I was doing.

Whenever Cynthia made noise or her fingers tightened in my hair, I took that as a good sign and repeated the action. After some exploring, I located her clitoris. I focused on it and the area immediately surrounding it. With my eyes closed, I lost myself in the act. Eventually my tongue and jaw began to tire. Cynthia gasped, pulled me against her, and shuddered. When she finally let go, I sat back on my heels enjoying the rapturous look on her face.

Cynthia raked her fingers through her hair. "OK. You need to get naked. Now."

I wanted to chuckle as I stood up and slid my jacket off my shoulders. Cynthia pushed herself off the bed and in a few quick movements, shed her bra.

She batted my hands away from my tie. "Let me," she said.

Her hands actually tugged the knot tighter against my throat before easing it back and untying it. She placed her palms against my chest and slid them down over my stomach and around onto my back. With a sharp tug, she pulled my shirt free of my pants. Her lips found mine as she undid the first button of my shirt. After the second, she lightly kissed my chest. The kisses traveled farther down, as each button was unfastened. Her teeth nipped at my nipples as she pulled the garment off my shoulders and down my arms. When my shirt restrained my arms behind my back, she kissed me hard on the mouth while she held the shirt in place. Her eyes stayed on mine as her fingers worked on my belt. Cynthia smiled as she gave a hard yank to free the belt buckle prong. She dangled the belt from her finger and let it drop over her shoulder onto the floor.

Her hands ran over my chest. For the first time in my life, I was grateful I didn't have any tattoos or piercings. I'd been in Jason's back yard pool a couple of times but I was pretty sure Cynthia hadn't paid close attention to be able to identify me without something noticeably screaming 'Hi, I'm Scott!'

"You're young," she said as she ran her hands over my bare chest.

I shrugged.

"That's good. I have nothing against older men, more experience and all, but younger ones are always so eager to please."

Her fingers traced over the bruise on my right side. A mischievous smile flashed across her face an instant before her fingers pressed against my injury. I winced but was able to keep myself from flinching.

The pretense of removing my pants was more an extended exercise in teasing. Repeatedly, her hand "slipped" off my zipper only to slowly run a palm over my hardening dick. I was hard enough I couldn't even flex. When she lazily pulled down my zipper to only pull it closed again, I tried to intervene. She brushed my hands away.

"OK. OK. I get it."

In a few short moments, I was naked. Cynthia gave the head of my cock a light kiss as it emerged from my underwear. While I unlaced a shoe her fingers tugged at a ribbon of my mask. I grabbed her wrist.

She shrugged. "You can't blame a girl for trying."

I used the toe of my lose shoe to pry the other off while I maintained my hold on her wrist.

"Hey, there's no reason to get mad."

I sifted through my clothes until I found my tie. It would most likely be left with permanent wrinkles, but it was a risk I was willing to take, so I wound it around her captured wrist.

"Oh," she said and offered no resistance as I gathered in her other wrist and bound the two together.

I had fantasized about Cynthia several times, but my imagination paled in comparison to the beauty in front of me. With a finger I hooked my tie and pulled her hands down in front of her. I kissed her behind the ear and gently nibbled down her neck until it curved into her shoulder. Then I repeated the process on the other side. I lifted my arm and pulled on the tie until her hands were extended behind her head. My free hand trailed down from the hollow of her neck to circle each breast with my fingertips. The darker areas around her nipples were softer than the surrounding skin. I leaned down and nipped at her nipples with my teeth. She shivered each time.

"Enough teasing," she growled.

I crawled onto the bed. Cynthia followed a tad awkwardly, inching forward on her knees. While in a seated position I helped her to straddle my lap. She lined me up and pressed downwards. Cynthia had to back off and try again before I slid inside her. A groan escaped her lips and her eyes rolled back in her head.

She leaned forward and pressed me down against the bed. With me all the way inside her, she moved her hips in small, tight circles. Her eyes squeezed shut, her forehead wrinkled, and her mouth dropped open. The look on her face was a combination of vulnerability and ecstasy. It was fiercely hot. When I moved my hips I received a corrective shake of her head, so I relaxed and let her continue to grind her hips against me while holding her stiff upper body at different angles. Her breasts captivated me as they bounced and swayed with each of her movements. Her nails raked my chest as she pushed down, backed off, and pushed down again.

Eventually the time came when I wanted to take a more active role. I tapped Cynthia on the hip and she pulled away. With my hands, I rolled her onto her knees and elbows. I took a moment to absorb the view in front of me. The expanse of smooth, curving skin was fantastic. I especially enjoyed the tan lines. The contrast in color accentuated the shape of her ass. I put a hand on her right cheek and squeezed gently. My fingers made slight dimples in the flawless skin. The combination of soft and smooth was deeply exciting. Cynthia wagged her hips. I patted her backside and moved between her legs.

Her head shot up and her body stiffened as I pushed into her. I savored the sensations that the long, slow strokes caused. Cynthia gave a little grunt each time I bottomed out. I'm not sure exactly why I did it, but I reached down, took a hold of Cynthia's hair, and tugged. She grunted as her head was pulled backwards but she didn't protest. The idea of holding her in that position was appealing but I had no desire to actually hurt her. I figured when I crossed that line she would object, until that time I was going to have fun and maybe push her boundaries a little.

My left hand crashed down on her ass cheek. She grunted. My hand came down again and again. The Cynthia who didn't want me in her home was wearing my hand print on her ass.

"Yes," she hissed.

I switched which hand held her hair and used my other hand to slap her other ass cheek. The limit of my endurance was quickly approaching. Before that happened, I wanted to try another position.

With my hand on the small of her back, I pulled out. Cynthia groaned and pushed back against me. She missed recapturing my cock and bumped up against my abdomen. In her exuberance, she almost pushed me over backwards. I tapped her on the shoulder and motioned for her to lie flat on her stomach. With my knees on each side of her legs, I waddled forward. Her legs were straight and still together when I lined myself up and pushed into her. Cynthia gasped, she grabbed hold of the sheets and her back arched. With my left hand I pushed down on her shoulder blade and with my right I snagged the tie around her wrists and held her arms down. Cynthia moaned encouragement as I stroked down into her over and over again. After several minutes, I reached my limit. I pushed in as deep as I could and embraced my orgasm.

I rolled off her, turned her over, and kissed her. With a sigh, I collapsed onto my back.

"Gotta pee," announced Cynthia as she hopped off the bed, grabbed her clutch, and pranced into the bathroom.

"What the hell have I done," I mumbled to myself. I had just fucked a woman who had told me to leave her alone only a few weeks earlier. Not only that, but I had been rough with her and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm not sure if I would be able to look at her ever again without blushing. Hell, how was I going to look Jason in the eye? Tonight's actions could easily be considered a betrayal of our friendship.

I took the opportunity to lift my mask and wipe the sweat off my face. Cynthia had been right. The masks become uncomfortable as the night went on. A short while later, Cynthia emerged from the bathroom. She had touched up her makeup. Her lips were a glistening red. She grabbed two bottles of water from the small refrigerator and tossed one at me. I plucked it out of the air and nodded my thanks. The cold water felt fantastic on my tongue

She hopped onto the bed. "Ready to go again?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"Let me see if I can help you with that," she said as she slid a hand down my stomach.

Two weeks passed. Several times the events of that night replayed themselves in my dreams. I was helping rearrange the warehouse when Grant called me into his office.

"Hey Scott, take a seat."

I plopped down into a chair facing his desk. "What's up?"

"Your partner from the party has been making discreet inquires about you." He must have read the confusion on my face. "The invitations are not anonymous. The organizers know who receives them and, also keeps track of who ends up with who. It helps to minimize any potential problems. Is there anything I should know about?"

A ball of worry formed in my stomach. "No, I followed the rules."

Grant nodded. "OK, good. Now that you've had a few weeks to process it what do you think?"

I raised my eyebrows and blew out a breath. "It was fantastic. I'm still at a loss for words. Hell, Grant, it still haunts my dreams."

He smiled broadly and laughed. "Don't worry. I understand."

I mulled over the decision for several days. Even after deciding on a course of action I debated with myself for several more days. It took me two days and visits to several stores before I found what I was looking for; an ankle bracelet comprised of two silver chains knotted together at regular intervals. I carefully wrapped my gift and neatly printed on the accompanying card, "Wear this if you'd like another night together." I looked over everything several times to ensure nothing could tip off my identity before dropping the package into the mail.

"Hey, Scott," Jason said as he greeted me at the door. "Ready to go wreck some people?"

I held up the pizza and sodas. "You bet I am."

As I followed him to his room, we passed Cynthia who was seated on the couch. She was absorbed in a book. Her legs were crossed and she was bouncing her top foot up and down. I caught a flash of silver as her pant leg rode up. She was wearing the anklet. I smiled as I followed Jason up the stairs. The months ahead were going to be fun.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Very good

Tantalising. You should have allowed voting; 5*

getthebookgetthebookalmost 10 years ago
also....

Why no condoms or did he need medical testing b4?

getthebookgetthebookalmost 10 years ago
Why no voting stars???

This was a 10 all the way!! I was hoping that perhaps he later took out a ginger ale or his glass of ginger ale was noticed by her and of course dismissed. Very well done I wasn't looking and I think I only found one error of I vs It. Don't see a series but you could milk a chapter or two of their hotel meetings. Think her knowing the truth would DESTROY too many lives. If you continue, please explain why on earth did his boss/company get an invite (probably involving money) and not attend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next instalment

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Competing with Ellen I take advantage of my wife's highly competitive ways.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Blacked in Goa Ch. 01 The Sun...The Sand...The Sea And a Lonely Wife...in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories