Competing with Ellen

Story Info
I take advantage of my wife's highly competitive ways.
18k words
92.5k
264
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,600 Followers

This is the tale of the sequence of events that occurred over time and changed the direction of my married life. To this day, I am still amazed at how things developed, and what my wife and I learned about each other along the way.

Ellen and I met in college and married three years ago as soon as we completed graduate school. She earned an MBA in finance and took a job with a multinational corporation in their treasury department, while I received a JD and began long hours as an associate with a large firm. Since both of us wanted to spend time together and establish our careers, we decided to put off starting a family. Like most young educated couples without children, we were making more money than we were worth, and were soon able to afford a nice home with a pool in a trendy neighborhood. We settled into a life of hard work and play with lots of dining out and entertainment centered around a close circle of friends.

Ellen is a 5'7" slender woman with shoulder-length brunette hair, long legs, and a killer behind. She has wonderful full lips, a flawless complexion and sweet C-cup breasts that sit high on her chest. She is quite stylish as well but tends towards the conservative in her choice of clothes, and I would often tease her that she looked like she stepped right out of the women's section of the Brooks Brothers catalog.

Like her choice in fashion, Ellen was a bit conservative towards sex. Although she enjoyed making love and was open to new positions and some play, I typically had to do the initiating. Similarly, when I tried to get her to open up about her fantasies, she would always tell me that she had none and quickly change the subject.

With her conservative attitude, you wouldn't have expected her to be highly competitive, but she could be over the top crazy at times. Whether it involved playing a hand of cards, a board game or softball, she very much wanted to win, almost needed to win. Our friends were well aware of this trait and several refused to play with her because she could make things so tense. Not surprisingly, she was very interested in following sports with professional baseball being her favorite. It was not uncommon to see her standing and screaming at the TV for her team to "get after it" when we were watching a game. In fact, it was a baseball game that started us down the strange path.

Ellen is a big Cubs fan even though she is not from Chicago nor to my knowledge had she ever visited. I accused her of being the typical preppy, following the trendy team of the moment. Of course, she denied this, and often we would end up in an animated exchange. Conversely, I am an Astros fan, having followed them my whole life, and coming up was a rare interleague three-game home-stand with the Cubs. We had purchased tickets for the Saturday and Sunday games, and even though the series was still several weeks away, the verbal jousting had already started. The Cubs were doing much better than the Astros, so Ellen was feeling confident, predicting a sweep, and demanding a wager. Truthfully, I didn't think my team had much of a chance to take the series, so I was deflecting her demands to bet.

The weekend before the series we were relaxing around the house recovering from a long work week. Ellen had decided to get some sun by the pool before it got too hot, and was reclining in a chaise lounge in her one-piece suit. I was inside channel surfing on the TV when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed some movement near the back gate. It took several moments before it registered, that it was our lawn man, Hector. Because of our long work hours, one of our indulgences was yard help. We had signed Hector up about a month ago and he had been coming on Thursdays, however earlier in the week, he had called and asked if he could start coming on Saturday instead because he wanted to have his son help and he had a conflict with school. I had told him that it was fine and then promptly forgot about it. I knew Ellen would not be pleased as she was very self-conscious about being seen in swimsuits, despite her attractive body. Even with friends, she usually wore a t-shirt over her tame suits, so my thoughts immediately went to the apology I needed to have ready.

Hector and his son, who appeared to be about twenty, were several steps into the backyard when they first noticed my wife. They stopped and stared at her, and I suddenly felt my pulse quicken. Strangely, my dick began to stiffen as I watched them enjoy something of a voyeur moment. Even more surprising, I soon found myself hoping she would do something like touch her breasts or adjust her suit that would provide a little show. Unfortunately, before anything happened, Hector turned and pulled the mower through the gate which alerted her to their presence. Immediately, Ellen gathered her things and came into the house.

"Why is Hector here today," she demanded as soon as the door closed.

"He asked if he could change days. I said it was okay, but forgot to tell you. It's my fault. I'm sorry honey," I said, acting cowed.

Ellen accepted my explanation and then left to shower and change. We went about our day, but my reaction to what had occurred stayed with me and left me confused about what, to that point, had been a completely unknown interest. I felt strange, like I was some kind of weirdo, since after all, what husband wants other men looking at his wife with desire? I tried rationalizing it in numerous ways, but I knew I was just lying to myself.

That evening we were at dinner with half a bottle of wine consumed when we got on the subject of the upcoming ballgame. Ellen was in full competition mode, telling me that a sweep was inevitable and that she was going to have bragging rights soon.

"You know talk is cheap. Let's see if you will put your money where your mouth is," I blurted out in frustration.

I was tired of her superior attitude, and even though I didn't have much faith in the outcome, enough was enough.

"You got it, sweetheart. How much you want to go for?" she responded instantly, as I think she was a bit incredulous that I had acted so rashly.

"I don't know," I replied softly, now mentally kicking myself for losing my self-control.

After several seconds of silence, she smiled at me and said, "I don't want money. When I win, I want you to hand wash and wax my car every week for a month. Now, you propose your side."

"I can't think of anything," I said, hoping to worm out of it.

"Well, you better think of something quick. Remember, it was your idea, so don't try to weasel out now," she replied arrogantly.

Suddenly, it dawned on me what I wanted, but I was deathly afraid of saying it and bringing her wrath down upon me. However, as I sat there, she kept pushing for an answer certain that she had outfoxed me. Over and over she pushed, and when she reminded me with a laugh that I was the attorney and supposed to be a trained negotiator, I reached my limit.

"When I win, I want you to put on a sexy bikini and let Hector and his son catch you in the back yard," I said as deliberately as I could while forcing my eyes to stare straight into hers.

For one of the few times since I'd known her, she was speechless with a stunned and confused look on her face. She sat there staring at me while sipping her wine for what seemed like an eternity.

"Where did that come from?" she finally asked.

"That's my proposal," I said, not wanting to discuss it right then.

"You're a freak. You want men looking at your wife naked," she replied.

"I said in a bikini," I countered, seeking some defense.

"You said in a "sexy" bikini I believe," she clarified.

"Yes, that's my offer," I responded.

"No way, pick something else," she finally replied after a short pause.

"So, let me get this straight. A few minutes ago, you were laughing at me for proposing a wager and now it seems you are afraid of losing. What happened sweetheart? Not quite as sure of your Cubbies as you thought?" I said, forcing myself to laugh, and hoping to get her to react with emotion.

She stared quietly at me again and the seconds became a minute before she finally spoke, "You know what? I'm going to take your damn bet, and when you are out in the heat washing and waxing my car, I'm going to be laughing."

"We shall see," I replied meekly.

"Who picks the bikini out? How long do I have to stay?" she asked, now realizing there were details to consider.

"I pick out the bikini, and you stay until they leave the backyard," I shot back quickly.

She began to argue before I cut her off and said, "That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

Her reply was to kick me in the shin under the table.

It had been an interesting, but awkward exchange. However, one great aspect of Ellen is her inability to hold a grudge. We enjoyed the rest of the evening together and made love that night. She tried to get me to open up about what was going on in my head, but I wouldn't engage as my desires were not completely clear to me.

The series start finally arrived and we watched it on TV from the comfort of our living room. Unfortunately, the Cubs destroyed the Astros 6-1 which made my wife almost giddy, and very annoying. We were in the stands for the second game where the Astros had their best pitcher facing off against one of the Cubs' poorer starters. The Astros held on to win a 3-2 contest that set the stage for Sunday. In that game, it was the Cubs ace against weak Astros pitching. The Cubs were up 4-1 and cruising when the starter went cold and had to be pulled. The reliever for the Cubs gave up two runs quickly making them go deeper into the bullpen. Starting the 9th, it was still 4-3 Cubs, although things had become shaky. Ellen had gone from extreme confidence in the 3rd to nervous optimism. With one out in the bottom of the 9th, it was still 4-3 when the Astros cranked a two-run homer to win.

On the ride home, my wife was in shock. She went on a tirade about the Cub's manager blowing the game and the pitching ace being a jerk. I sat there listening with a tiny smile and a hard cock anticipating what was going to occur.

On Monday evening, I went shopping to search for the perfect bikini, but it took until Wednesday before I made a selection. It was a pale red color, and I thought it would be a great contrast to her hair and complexion. The bottom was connected with strings, and I thought it would leave about half her butt exposed. Also, I intentionally bought the top one size too small to make it a bit risqué. I didn't let Ellen see it before Saturday, and when she did, she tried to protest, but I cut her off. She is usually a good sport about her bets, and even though I knew she was pained inside to go through with it, she eventually resigned herself to her fate.

When I first saw her in the suit, I was a bit shocked and wondered if maybe I had gone too far, as it looked too racy, and was way outside her comfort zone. For a moment, I considered relenting, but my lust won out and I smiled at her and told her how incredible she looked. One thing I hadn't counted on was that the snug top forced her small nipples through the thin material and gave the appearance that she was aroused. Fifteen minutes before the scheduled arrival of the lawn men, I had her go out and set up. The pool had a stone apron around it, so she wouldn't have to move as Hector and his son worked. When she had reclined, I pulled a bottle of tanning oil from my pocket and covered her from head to toe. She gave me a strange look but said nothing, and I retreated inside to wait for father and son to arrive.

I watched them pull up through the window and start on the front yard. It was different than their normal process, which had always been backyard first, and now I was worried that the long wait might give Ellen time to get cold feet. Twenty minutes later, they finished and moved towards the back gate while I stepped quickly to a window to see their reaction when they spotted my wife her.

Hector's son was first through the entrance and he took only three steps inside before he froze. Ellen was about thirty feet away from his position, and the angle of her chair provided him a good view. Hector came up behind him and for what seemed like a full minute they stood and stared, while occasionally whispering back and forth. Finally, they moved into the backyard and started working, but their eyes would always return to Ellen. I'm sure they had expected her to get up and leave as she had before and were surprised but grateful when she stayed.

The mixture of oil and sweat on my wife's body made her glisten and gave her an exotic look. The small top forced some of her breasts to push out from underneath, and even from my distance, I could see the small bumps of her nipples. Typically, it took the men about twenty minutes to finish the backyard, but this time, after forty, they were still working. Every hedge was trimmed and the grass was clipped neatly around all the flower beds. Up to that point, nothing had been said, but now I saw Hector's son stop the clipping he was doing, and approach Ellen.

He appeared to be a little over six-foot-tall, and I watched as he boldly took off his shirt exposing his lean, muscled frame that let my wife know that he worked out often. Hector and his family had emigrated from Honduras, and they had the darker coloring typical of people that live along the Caribbean coast. His hair was cut very short and there looked to be a two-inch scar on his right bicep. Even though I had never met him, I sensed he had a serious demeanor as I never saw him smile. The young man was openly staring at my wife's body as they spoke, but Ellen was wearing big sunglasses so it was impossible to tell where her eyes were focused. However, as the conversation continued, I did notice that Ellen was moving her right leg slightly, indicating some nervousness. Soon, Hector moved next to the chaise lounge and joined the discussion. I guessed he was pushing fifty, but with the rough skin of people who make their living outside it was difficult to be certain. He was several inches shorter than his son, and probably forty pounds heavier, with a noticeable belly over his jeans.

As the conversation continued, I saw the men gesturing towards the rear of the yard where there was a lot of landscaping. Then, Hector's son extended his hand, helped Ellen to her feet, and the three of them moved to the spot while they continued to talk. It was clear to me they wanted to see her out of the lounge chair and used some gardening pretext to do so. She stood between them looking so damn hot with her oiled body that I half expected them to throw her onto the ground and take her. Instead, after a couple of minutes of discussion, Ellen started back to the chair and the men fell in behind with their eyes glued to her half-naked ass. They left soon after that, and as the gate closed behind them, Ellen jumped from the chair and came inside. She passed me without speaking and went straight to the shower where she stayed for almost an hour. After hearing the water shut off, it was another twenty minutes before she finally appeared in the living room in her robe.

"I hope you enjoyed that. It was humiliating," she announced while staring straight through me.

"Why Ellen? It was all in fun," I replied.

"Because they looked at me like meat. They were hard. They wanted to fuck me," she said loudly, using language that was extremely rare for her.

"Ellen, all men want you. Don't you realize that? You're sexy and beautiful. Every man you meet has those thoughts," I said trying to play to her ego.

She sat down next to me, snuggled close, and asked, "Do you love me?"

"Are you crazy? I adore you," I replied instantly.

"Why did you want me to do that then? I thought you were trying to give me away," she answered acting very vulnerable.

"I don't know Ellen. Something about it was very interesting," I replied.

"You're a weirdo," she declared.

"Maybe I am, but I'm your weirdo," I answered with a grin.

After the encounter, we quickly returned to our normal life in most ways. Ellen went back to one-piece suits and conservative dress. Her competitiveness stayed intact, and for the next few months, we enjoyed the summer doing things together while making the odd wager, although I stayed away from the voyeurism. In one area though, things did change, as our lovemaking became more frequent and passionate. I don't know whether it was the backyard scene that had awakened something in us, and in truth, I didn't care.

It was in late July when the next episode came to pass. I had been losing all our little wagers for some time and had spent the last month essentially being my wife's slave. I cleaned the house, cars, toilets, you name it, while also buying her clothes and letting her pick out our dining spots. It was starting to annoy me, but Ellen was on a roll, and on top of that, she was beginning to rub it in even more than normal.

One night, we got into a big argument over an arcane accounting rule and how it should be applied. Ellen kept reminding me she was the finance MBA, and it was her area of expertise, but I was certain she was wrong.

"Well, then what are you willing to bet? But be careful you haven't had a win in a long time!" she said condescendingly.

She really knew how to push my buttons and could be ruthless in doing so.

I sat for a long time staring at her and thinking before I finally said curtly, "Thong in the backyard with the lawn men."

"Well I wondered when you'd come back to it," she said shaking her head, and then added, "I guess I will have to think of something appropriate when I win."

Ellen sipped on her glass of wine without talking until she had finished it and then got a refill and finished that one too. I remained silent, wanting to make her respond, although I was becoming quite nervous.

"Okay, if I win, I want a new BMW," she finally said.

"Well, that seems a bit disproportionate!" I declared.

"That's the price for showing your wife naked to other men. Take it or leave it," she said, with her smile indicating the answer she expected.

"Okay," I said, sighing and making a mental note to let her go first in the future.

I rationalized that she was due for a new car as hers was well out of warranty, so I wasn't giving up as much as it seemed. The next day we did the research. Thank God, I won.

The thong was leopard print, and this time I picked it out one size too small, top and bottom. In it, she provided a lovely view of her nipples and a perfectly formed camel toe. Ellen was not pleased when she looked at herself in the mirror and accused me of not playing fair. I reminded her that this was versus a new car, so it seemed very fair to me. She didn't see the humor or logic in my statement and just fixed me with a cold stare. As before, I rubbed her down with oil before she settled in the lounge chair, and I told her that this time I wanted her to be on her stomach when they arrived and then turn over after fifteen minutes.

When I saw their truck arrive, I went out front and chatted with the men and learned that Hector's son was named Ruben. I told them that I was going to run errands and that Ellen was inside resting if they needed anything. Then, I made sure I kept them occupied for fifteen minutes so they would think Ellen had gone outside after I left. I got in my car and drove around the corner and watched until they finished the front then raced back on foot and quietly let myself in.

Ruben was already talking to my wife when I arrived at the window. He was standing over her staring at her ass while he spoke, and her tiny suit was wedged into her butt crack which left almost all of her nicely exposed. She had her arms crossed and her head turned in the young man's direction as they chatted, and I wished I could hear what they were talking about. All the while, Hector worked mowing the grass while periodically giving concerned glances towards his son.

j267
j267
4,600 Followers