Mass Effect Fading Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Ashley like James kept her fitness regimen at its peak to ensure, she still had a body to die for by anyone's standards. The way she walked over to the bed showed what her intentions were, it seems little could slow them down. James moved himself around and took a seat in a chair directly in front of the bed.

He sat down and got comfortable. He watched, as Ashley sat down at the edge of the bed and slowly spread open her legs. She had a cleanly shaven pussy, which was something she always had most of her adult life. She traced the tips of her fingers the length of her thighs upward to the soft tender flesh around her pussy.

Ashley teased herself by lightly touching the outside of her pussy. She played with herself some more, as she placed two fingers around the folds of her pussy massaging softly. She then took the index finger of her free hand and ran it slowly and gently up and down the opening of her pussy.

She moaned very softly at her actions she could not believe how good it felt each time she or James had done this to her pussy. She then leaned back a bit and used her hand to steady herself as she then used her other hand to play with her pussy, a little more vigorously.

She could feel she was wet as she became more engrossed in what she was doing, but did not take her eyes of James as she sat in his chair and looked on with intent. Her playing and teasing was having an effect. James then stood up and walked over to her, he tossed his shirt to the ground and walked toward Ashley, whilst he unzipped his pants.

Ashley looked on with intent as his cock was standing at attention. She ushered him forward as her hands soon came to rest on his cock and balls respectively. She stroked, fondled, and caressed what was in front of her before running her tongue along the length of his cock preparing him what she would do next.

His cock was thick and long and it filled Ashley's mouth up and she wanted nothing less than a complete face fucking. This is what she got as his cock slid into her mouth with an increasing momentum.

Ashley's movements were something else, James never ceased to be amazed by what she was capable of doing. He wondered in earlier years what she was like before the Normandy crew found her. That all did not matter as from that night aboard the Normandy, with her and that bottle was a found and memorable introduction to the woman known as Ashley Madeline Williams.

The Spectre agent continued to suck the Major's cock, her movements were complimenting James' thrusting. She was enjoying it and so was her man. James soon brought himself to a stop as his cock exited her mouth and soon Ashley was crawling on the bed on all fours wanting that Latino cock inside her other orifices.

James obliged her and provided her with what she wanted. She then cooed, softly at first, as James put the tip of his cock inside her pussy. She begged for more, and more went inside her. She felt it enter and exit her pussy, and she could only make lustful noises, there was no coherent speech coming from her mouth.

This simply continued as James began to thrust with a little more force, Ashley began to enjoy it even more, she wanted his balls slapping against her pussy and that is exactly what she got. Ashley, howled and thrust herself backwards as James thrust forwards.

Now with James' cock lubed up Ashley, wanted it in her ass, and she slowly guided inside her asshole. After she had rolled over and had James on his back she lowered herself. She slipped in the tip at first and gasped at its girth as it widened her asshole. It was not something she did often, but she loved it every time that she did.

Her asshole widened to accommodate the phallic member now inside of it. Ashley, slide herself up and down slowly, getting used to the size once more. Then she began to increase the tempo. She loved to ride his cock and with it in her ass, she enjoyed it even more so.

The pair of them had incredible stamina more than a decade ago, and little had changed. Their military regimen and gene mods, meant they both continued to be unstoppable fuck machines.

James was looking up at an impressive sight, his woman riding him like a bucking bronco. She looked amazing as the dim light illuminated the features of her face and the curve of her body. She held her hands in her hair and ran her fingers through it as she continued to enjoy James' cock up her ass.

She continued, she was moaning and loving it all. She wanted his cock in her mouth and she wanted to taste her asshole. She reached back and planted her hands on the bed, getting a firm footing. She then lifted her body off James and thrust it upwards.

It was a yoga position she would use, she was contorted, and her feet were planted on the bed, as were her hands. Her pussy was in the air. And she had her neck flexing so that her mouth was over James' cock, and he made a little easier for her by thrusting upwards, in such a way her mouth had James' cock inside it.

She continued to suck away as James got himself into and upright seated position and was getting to work on Ashley's pussy with his tongue and fingers. Ashley was soon coming, and James could see how her body was trembling and she was cumming as he witnessed her pussy squirting.

All the while Ashley remained fixated in getting James to cum for her. James was being driven insane by sensations Ashley was giving him, the way she moved her tongue around his cock.

He too felt a release was imminent. It arrived and Ashley swallowed it all, not a drop went anywhere but the inside of her mouth. She was amazing, and arched like she was, it was an unforgettable sight. Once Ashley was done she then lowered herself down and the pair untangled from each other.

Ash rolled onto her back and looked up, catching her breath. James had gotten off the bed and was catching his as well. Then he moved forward of the bed and began to walk up to the bathroom. Once done, he put on his combat trousers and grey alliance shirt. He walked over to the viewing port and looked outside, a view of stars dominated everything.

Meanwhile Ash still lay on the bed, naked and enjoying every moment of what had just happened. James thoughts turned, as they did from time to time, to his past, what happened with his father, on Fehl Prime, how he met the commander, and the Reaper war.

He always knew things could have gone so differently, however, he knew what the commander would say, what his old CO Captain Toni would have said. Once that played through his mind he knew he would be content.

(Earth, London)

Jeff Moreau, otherwise known as Joker, lived an unassuming life in the heart of rebuilt London, he remained an advisor in the military. Joker, found it a bit funny, considering what he did that got him flying the Normandy in the first place and now he was training pilots as well. There were many new aircrafts and ships which aimed to do the task of defending the new galaxy. He was content, and had something to keep his mind of EDI.

Jeff still limped a little, his brittle bones still making him cautious. Jeff, never figured he would be doing what he was, but considering how few survivors there were left from fighting the Reapers, they needed everyone they could get. He worked alongside Admiral Coats, and not to mention Steve Cortez.

These were just some of the names of former veterans now training the next generation.

Due to London's significance it became the place the Alliance used to train its fighter, shuttle, and warship pilots. It was also, like Arcturus, open to the galaxy.

Earth was now a multi species planet, much many of the other home worlds had become, even Rannoch. The alien populations on all those worlds were not great, likely a couple thousand within majority of the large cities. Species trusted one another now, more than they did before.

Jeff sat in a chair overlooking the training facility and reviewing subjects test scores. This time he had been given a good batch. Although he would never admit to himself that they were are as good as him. Majority probably were not but, he could see a few driven by passion and having the urge to prove others wrong much like he did, when he came through the military ranks. They called him a cripple and said he couldn't fly for shit. He proved all of them wrong.

A knock on the door, interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in," said Joker.

In came a woman, tall, Nordic, in her features he saw a little of EDI. He mostly thought it was just him seeing that. She was a confident woman keen and eager to please him. Another irony, all he had to do to get women to notice him, was to fight in a big war which decided the fate of the galaxy.

"Sir, how are you this morning, here are the files on the recruits you requested."

"Thank you, Erin," Joker replied.

Erin then placed an osd on the table. The table's glass interface light up and the files joker requested were at his fingertips.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Erin enquired.

"No nothing at all, thank you Erin."

She then turned and headed out the door, she was gorgeous young, and made him forget about his past. It was good, he still missed EDI, even though, he knew it was what she would have wanted. He knew, that she would not have hesitated to give her life to the Reapers. The first time he was close to her, she was a rogue VI on Luna, which Shepard dropped in to stop.

Later she became what he knew, but it was when she had a body, a form which felt familiar, it was when the love became real. Joker, had grown close to EDI, and when she died he was devastated. It was something he came to deal with, when the Normandy made its return home after the Reaper defeat.

Joker pondered this has he finished going through the files and making his assessments. He then turned to look out the window and surveying the sight in front of him.

(Bekenstein)

Garrus Vakarian sat back on a chair overlooking the view of the city in the distance. He was truly happy, although he never forgot about what he went through, now though all was well. His father was proud of him, knowing what his son helped achieve.

Garrus, was now an uncle, his sister Solana, was now married and with a second child on the way. She had married another Turian, a fellow soldier, one Garrus checked into and was satisfied at who was marrying his sister.

He felt glad about all he had he earned and the happiness he now felt. His wife Orianna, was glowing and the same genetics as her sister meant she did not look a day over 19 when he first saw, when he helped Shepard and Miranda rescue her from her father.

Her job meant she worked long hours, but she enjoyed it and still had enough time to enjoy him, and the life they had built together. He would often sit there on that chair after completing his work for the day and await her sky car.

He had done this for years and had no intention of stopping, he loved her and everyone knew it.

He spotted it out in the distance, even without his visor, which he did not wear anymore. However, it was kept in a glass case in a safe as a prized possession, along with his armour, and his favourite Sniper Rifle.

Orianna came home, Garrus, shared a kiss with her as she came home, as he always had done. It was routine, one that he would never get bored off. It was a great life, one that he had earned, at great cost. However, he held onto himself and made it out the end eventually.

Orianna was dressed in a white outfit reminiscent of many a scientist. She didn't quite don the sultry black and white cat suit once favoured by her sister. However, Garrus favoured her out of that outfit.

Orianna made her way up the stairs and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. Garrus, went to make some drinks for the both of them. He then took them upstairs. He entered the bathroom and sat them onto the table. He looked through the slightly misted but clear glass at the sight of his gorgeous wife naked and wet in front of him.

Orianna pretended to not notice that he was there, but she knew it the moment he stepped into the room.

The shower was still running when she stepped out and simply walked to the counter and began to enjoy her drink which Garrus had just handed her, they then clinked glasses and toasted each other. When the drinks were finished, Orianna looked Garrus, in the eye and said "Care to join me Mister Vakarian.

"I'm right behind you," was his reply.

The large accommodating shower was spacious enough for both of them. Garrus, soaped her up upon her request. The water cascaded down on both of them. The lights in the bathroom beamed down, as the two lovers intertwined. Their physiologies, alien to one another, but connected through time, space, and a series of incredible events.

A simple kiss was then shared between the two lovers. They were like a couple of horny teenagers, but there something in their love. Something, which cannot be forgotten and or ignored. Both of them felt it, like they were feeling each other, with a combination of water, soap and intangible lust.

They kissed more, felt more, as the water continued to fall. Soon Orianna found herself bending over, down as if she was in a yoga session. Her downward facing dog was mightily impressive. Garrus, needed no further hints. It seemed lust needed no translation across the species. Their lust for each other, clearly showed to be a trait embedded in all sapient species.

Garrus' cock moved slowly but with purpose as the tip just entered into her vagina. It went in and Orianna moaned approval, and urged him to go deeper. It always felt like the first time for her, even though they had since lost count of how many times they had done it.

The tempo began to build as Garrus thrust forward and Orianna pushed back to meet him half way. It made for more impactful love making, the two sapient beings slapped together, splashing water with each thrust and their moans echoing of the shower's glass doors and walls.

They cared about nothing else whilst they were lost in that moment. As Orianna revelled in Garrus' cock buried deep inside her vagina, Garrus enjoyed every second as he continued to thrust inside her. It provided pleasure for both of them, something which they felt thankful. All they had seen had brought them together amongst the chaos, death, and destruction they had both seen. It all had faded away the first time and every other time since then that they made love.

The felt content, the horrors of the past were simply gone, non-existent. This was the cure, to what ailed them their entire lives. Although they both were long since cured, they wanted more of it.

Orianna then brought herself to an upright position, but kept his cock inside her pussy. She stood upright as he continued to fuck her. The water splashed about as it fell in-between their bodies, Orianna voiced her approval at the top of her lungs.

Their two bodies were one, moving in unison as they thrashed away, the water splashed on them and all around them. Garrus was merely grunting at this point as he gave all he had into Orianna, and she gave all that she had. This level of love and lust few have witnessed within the galaxy.

The felt themselves coming toward release together. The fucked, they moved to the same tune and pushed and pushed. Orianna grabbed hold on the bars in the shower, as Garrus grabbed hold of her. Orianna trembled as he entire body began to shake, she was cumming.

Garrus, felt the surge within him and knew he was to come. He pulled out while she cumming his load dripped all on the floor as Orianna was shooting out of her wet pussy.

The steadied themselves, as the water continued to fall and they caught their breath. It was joy they felt and a lustful love most seemed convinced did not exist. They then got out and shut off the water. Garrus, took his time and gently dried of his wife with a towel taking it slowly and being very tender.

When he was done Orianna did the same taking her time and care. The left the bathroom and proceeded to not get dressed. They found the bed and laid down upon it. The held each other, they were content. The closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(Shadow Broker Ship)

Liara stood at the helm of her ship, it was new and different to what her predecessor had and was space worthy, and important thing which certainly helped. Liara was not married, and still without children. However, her work helped maintain the safety of many young children. A mother from the shadows, a protector.

She was looking out a port at what she found, a distant quadrant of space, far from most populated areas. The relay she looked at was bigger. It looked like two relays joined together. Their rings rotating and interlinked together. No one knew where it would lead. Many a race knew that sending a probe through would be pointless. It would lose contact and a sapient being would be the only solution.

Liara, knew of the Rachni, and what other horrors they may bring. There was just too many unknowns. The sized indicated to her that it may be more powerful, able to send a ship a greater distance. Perhaps to another galaxy.

However, what would they find? Liara came across a human saying about the universe it said "Not only is the universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think."

It was not lost on Liara that humans would apply that to her, as she was at first as strange to them as they were to her. Liara knew all too well about the human-turian war. She was a simple archaeologist looking for the remains of a long gone race.

The revelation of the reapers and the subsequent war changed everything, disintegrating old and bitter hatreds, and forming new alliances. This was Shepard and his legacy, there was so much he did. He would not boast, or let it fuel an ego. He would maintain his modesty and that he played a part.

Liara snapped out of her trail of thought when her communicator signalled. She brought it up on her screen. It was Shepard and Miranda.

"Liara good to see you again."

"Thank you for contacting me, the both of you."

"You piqued our interest Liara," Miranda replied.

"Well, I could show what I have found but I would rather you see it for yourself."

"Well, it is why we called, we would like to come see it."

"I will make the arrangements, and feel free to bring along a few friends."

"That we will do, Liara."

The call then ended. Shepard began to contact others, his friends, his comrades, and his family. Shepard called his mother, she was still there, still proud of what her son did, and he took the impossible and did it.

A while later they appeared, all of them. All had joy now. James and Ashley were married and happy. Garrus and Orianna were as well. Jacob and Brynn arrived as well their son was almost a teenager, and Jacob remained true to his word and proved to be a better father and his ever was.

His father was gone, having died in a jail cell and disappeared from his mind and from the galaxy.

Zaeed Massani was still going strong and was living it up everywhere he went. He went through women like nobody's business but Jessie was still his true love.

Samara was still around, her daughter was safe, living in peace and away from the galaxy. She never gave in to the advances of Mr Massani but she did feel a bit intrigued. Both of them were old warriors moulded by the fires of combat.

Jack came with Kaylee to the ship. Shepard had also extended an invitation to Kolyat, however he had to decline. His wife was pregnant with their second child.

Kolyat had since become a diplomat and was earning an honest living. However, now his family always came first. Kolyat had all he wanted in life and a recent breakthrough meant that Kepral's syndrome was now a thing of the past. It had been cured.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers