Mass Effect Fading Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Wrex and Grunt were there as was Bakara. They had lead the Krogan species to a new era of prosperity. Tuchanka was no longer a toxic wasteland. It was now a bustling planet and the population remained well in check. Now Wrex was the proud father of four children, two boys and two girls.

Shepard still awaited Tali's arrival, he had also hoped for Kasumi to join him, but he could not find her. Traynor, Ken, and Gabby, were on their own an alliance mission had them in a distant quadrant of space. Shepard's long time doctor had died a few years back and was laid to rest among the stars, her ashes float among the cosmos, and it remained her last request.

Tali's ship had arrived, she left her guard behind as they wanted her safe. She could not have felt as safe as she did with her crew. Officially she was Tali'Zorah Vas Rannoch, but in her heart she would always be Vas Normandy.

The door opened and she stepped inside. Everyone was shocked by what they saw, her dark hair was long and flowing down her body. Her face was visible, her cat like eyes. They also saw for the first time her skin tone, it was light, almost human but a second glance with always ensure that she was alien.

Most on board that ship had never seen the face of a quarian. The news of the cure had not become widely public, but they would soon enough know that it had happened. All the crew approached her, happy knowing what the quarian people had achieved.

Tali made certain to note that none of it would be possible without the Geth. Tali also noted now on Rannoch there was a statue dedicated to Legion. It was his form, a life like recreation, of exactly how he was when Shepard first saw him on that reaper vessel.

Shepard embraced her and congratulated her, as did everybody else. It was a joyous moment. All the years of work and now they had finally done it. Her homeland, was now not a myth or a distant dream. She was born never having seen it, and now she would spend her life there content and helping her people become more and better for their own sakes and for the rest of the galaxy.

Everyone had arrived, Liara stood up to speak to everybody, it was strange for so long they had all known each other, but this was the first time that she would be speaking to all of them at once.

"Hello," Liara began in her characteristic tone of voice.

"There is a reason I called you all here today," she continued "We found something, well he found it."

It was at that point that Javik appeared, some knew him, and some did not. He was actually meeting most for the first time, Miranda, Wrex, and Grunt to name a few.

"Our distant scanners found this, Javik spoke as he showed the images on a holo projector, "It looks like a relay, however there are two separate sections visible, which is different, and before you ask, no my people did not build it."

"Furthermore, there rotating and interconnecting rings are connected between the two relays."

"We at present have no clue where it leads," Liara interjected "however, we are certain it was not built by the reapers, as they crucible activation did not damage it at all."

"What do you want to do?" Shepard asked as he stood up.

"Well, that is the reason for request for all of you to visit, this is not a decision, for Javik and I to make, but all in this room."

"Do you think we should destroy it Commander?" Javik enquired.

"How far are we from the nearest star system?" Shepard asked as past memories simmered somewhat to the surface.

"No planets or systems within the vicinity. We are as far to the edge of the galaxy as possible. This relay's destruction will harm no one." Liara responded knowing full well why Shepard asked that question.

"Do we then destroy it?" Shepard asked, directing the question around the room.

"Yes," Javik responded.

Yes came from Liara, Miranda, and Jack. All around they agreed, all had seen their fair share of battle. Liara's machines, had learnt all they could form it and thus did not need it intact.

"Then it is done, Liara, you know what to do."

"It would be an honour Shepard."

Liara charted a course for her ship. Which was hauling large rocks all along which all did notice on their way in. Shepard knew what opening these relays could have done, as it was not part of the network it made it an easier decision.

A day later all would be in place, Liara's ship and all others would be in place ready to leave, go to FTL and leaved behind this secret, all felt it best to bury it. Shepard sat in his cabin, for the first time since the war there was a little sadness.

It was something that silently haunted him, he tried his best to subdue it. When we was with Miranda she helped him forget, but when he was alone it crept up from time to time. Now he saw his chance to get closure and once and for all be at peace.

Shepard contemplated this as he sat on the bed in his cabin aboard his ship. He was by himself and within his thoughts as heard the sound of the shower going as Miranda was within, the greatest solace in his life after all that had happened, all the people he had loved.

It seemed impossible when he looked back on his life, his mother called it inspirational and wonderful that he dreamt of saving the galaxy as a child and did so when he grew up.

Shepard walked up to a console and activated it, the shield retracted and the relay came within view. He knew people could learn much from the relay but knew what havoc it could wreak. However, he decided not opening this chest was a wise decision.

He knew he had seen enough for one lifetime, however while his curiosity may have waned over the years, others would have theirs burning bright. All of which could spell disaster if the wrong individuals found this relay.

Shepard turned away and closed the shield once more, he then walked to the bathroom and stepped inside. Then his beautiful wife, Miranda stood there in the shower naked with hot water and steam cascading around her, she was a vision of beauty if he had ever seen one. All these years they had known each other and Shepard still remained as in love, if not more than he had ever been.

The next day, all were prepared. The relay would be destroyed and with it, the dangers it may pose. Liara spoke to all, on their respective ships. Then the countdown began. The rock that would do the deed was about to be jettisoned. The countdown reached zero.

The enormous space rock made its way to the relay. Then with its trajectory assured, all the ships jumped to FTL to the nearest system with a relay. The rock, without spectators, hurtled toward the relay and made contact. The rings of the relay were ripped from their moorings and the relay exploded.

It was a massive explosion in which engulfed the relay and incinerated it completely.

However, no one perished as this was a distant quadrant of space and there were no systems close enough to be affected. It proved to be a closing chapter in Shepard's life, a final closure and the pain of the past fully faded away.

When the confirmation reached his ship that the relay had been destroyed, he let out a sigh of relief. He felt closure, and finally could forgive himself for the choice he was forced to make all those years ago.

The souls whom perished would not be brought back by this deed but now, with the galaxy at peace, their sacrifice was not vain. However, with this relay being destroyed there is finally some closure for Shepard personal.

He looked forward to the future even more than he did the past fourteen years of freedom. Shepard and Miranda both felt more awake than they had ever done. It was as though the reapers defeat woke them from their slumber, and this event got them out of their beds.

(Three weeks later)

Everyone, near and dear to Shepard were present. They all were present in the citadel apartment where they had an amazing party all those years ago. Time had come and gone however, people didn't really age much, modern technology certainly made sure of that. All were formally dressed, even Jack. It represented how some had mellowed with age whilst others still had to refrain from head butting one another.

Shepard was wearing his tailored suit which fitted ideally, and showed how he had taken good care of himself since resigning himself to a more quiet existence. He was mingling with everybody downstairs but waiting for Miranda upstairs, she was still getting ready and taking her time.

Shepard heard the distinctive sound of her high heeled footsteps on the staircase as he turned to face Miranda coming down the stairs. He first saw her strappy black high heel shoes, which was the source of the sound he was hearing. He then saw the colour of her dress, a dark blue, which was almost floor length.

She walked down and he saw the strips of tiny crystals, glimmering in the light as they were lined down the front of her dress. He saw the slit in the dress, on her left hand side which ran up past her waist and ended mid-way up her torso. She continued further down the stairs then the silver adornments atop the dress came into view. They contained her sizeable breasts in the strapless gown. Her hair too was elaborately tied up and looking like the centrepiece to her entire ensemble.

Everyone fell silent in the room, all eyes were fixated on Miranda as she joined the crowd John eventually broke the silence with a word, "Wow."

Miranda flashed a winning smile and drew him in for a deep passionate kiss whilst everybody looked on.

Miranda eventually turned to everyone and urged them to have a good time. The music continued courtesy of Glyph who decided to join the party. Glyph was still in the form he always was, albeit with the bow-tie, similar to the last party they had in that apartment, before it was destroyed and rebuilt.

Soon enough everyone was dancing Shepard stood looking at his wife as she moved as seductively as ever and it felt as though none were present but the two of them. Her body gyrated and moved in tune with the music and with the curves of her body. It was a sight to behold, and Shepard decided then to do some holding of his own, the physical kind.

His touch was soft, barely felt, but it was pure electricity from Shepard, biotics from Miranda, or probably both. They held each other like veteran lovers would, tenderly and passionately. Their love would fuel their lust. The music continued to pulse through everything in its path.

Everybody danced with abandon, as if they had just defeated the reapers all over again. The drinks continued to flow and the party went on well into the early hours of the next day cycle on the citadel.

Shepard and Miranda had soon found themselves in their bedroom, seemingly alone, the door was open and they did not care. Shepard looked into Miranda's eyes as she looked into his. He nodded his head to tell Miranda she would be leading him. Miranda then gestured Shepard, to remove his clothes.

He did so, slowly as his jacket hit the floor and his pants soon followed. Miranda motioned him to the bed. He sat on the bed and left space for his cock to be presented to Miranda. Miranda moved toward him and put her right foot to rest at the edge of the bed.

Shepard knew what that meant, he then gently undid the shoe and removed it from her foot. Miranda then presented her left leg which was exposed all the way to her waist due to the slit in the dress. Shepard took his time to caress it and moved the dress aside to grab a quick peek at his prize, Miranda's pussy.

It was easily accessible due to her lack of underwear. Now with her shoes off she proceeded to untie her hair clips and let loose her now considerably longer hair. Miranda undid the zip on her right hand side and let the dress simply fall away from her body and onto the floor. Shepard looked up slowly admiring every bit of his naked wife now stood in front of him.

Miranda handed over the baton so to speak back to Shepard, he promptly grabbed her and rolled onto the bed until she was back on top. Miranda lifted herself up and turned around offering her pussy to Shepard's salivating mouth.

Shepard began to work his tongue in ways Miranda still could not believe. Whilst Miranda tenderly went to work on his cock caressing it gently into rigid life as it stood tall waiting for her tongue. Miranda started with the tip swirling her tongue around it as Shepard continued to lick her pussy and make her even wetter before.

Miranda began to take his girth all the way into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and slowly licked and worked her tongue while gently gripping his balls as she sucked tenderly and lovingly.

The pair remained entangled with one another as their lust fuelled them both. Miranda then lifted up her head from Shepard's now well lubricated cock. As she did this, Shepard brought her to orgasm. She howled as she let the orgasm surge through her body. Her pussy was tender, wet, and yearning for cock. Shepard was certainly not going to deny her what she was after.

Miranda gently lifter herself up and moved downward to Shepard's throbbing shaft. Miranda then lifted herself up and then slid down slowly. She cooed softly when she slid his manhood all the way inside her pussy. Miranda began to ride, moving up and down and gyrating in between.

John loved when Miranda did this, his mind was filled with adrenaline. As he took in the image of his wife facing away from him as she rode him and vocalised her approval. She fucked away wanting more and more soon, and as if on cue, she had her second orgasm of the night. She screamed once more, loud in her lust.

Miranda continued to fuck whilst her orgasm subsided, Shepard was holding his own and wanting more and more from her. This was something she was more than willing to give. Miranda continued to fuck, testing both their strength. Then lifted herself up and turned around.

She then slide Shepard's cock this time into her asshole while she fingered her pussy furiously. Miranda let Shepard's cock fill up her asshole and it was something she loved to do, she would have his cock in all her holes but she loved it most in her ass.

Miranda's furious masturbation, with a cock in her ass, soon put her over the edge and she then brought herself to another orgasm. Her eyes then locked on to Shepard and then her biotics began to flare up and then engulf her naked body. Her body tingled as did Shepard behind her due to his cock buried inside her asshole.

Their fucking turned into something amazing and unbelievable. Miranda's biotic light show continued as that mixed with a meaty cock in her asshole meant the experience was heightened beyond belief.

Once Miranda's third orgasm had subsided so too did her biotics, but her pace did not slow. She wanted more and more and would get more and more. Miranda then lifted herself off of Shepard and got to her feet, she was feeling strong and it seemed Shepard did too as he was already up and guiding her hands to the nearest wall and she placed the palms of her hands firmly against the wall and then pushed out her ass and placed her feet firmly on the ground.

Shepard moved in behind and grasped his cock as he then proceeded to guide it back into her soaking wet pussy. He put it in and began to thrust with an ever building momentum. He fucked, she moaned and they continued their deep connection with the walls echoing their lustful activities. If the walls could talk, they would be left speechless at the scene which was unfolding in that bedroom.

Shepard's thrusts were rapid and powerful which Miranda loved as it caused her to roll her eyes in pure unadulterated lust which was something that she looked forward to when they stepped into that bedroom from the party downstairs, which was still going but it was not something that either of them paid any attention to considering their current activities.

Shepard's hand grasped firmly around her waist as he steadied himself for each rapid thrust. Shepard was engulfed in what he was doing. Their fucking had gone on for quite some time, but the pair were nearing their ultimate climax. Shepard then pulled out and gesture to Miranda to turn around. Shepard then moved to up against the wall and moved his cock into position then penetrated her and began to fuck quickly.

Miranda was moaning as no coherent speech was coming out of her mouth. She gave it her all. Shepard was furious in his fucking, he wanted to cum inside her. Shepard continued, and eventually he picked her up. Miranda wrapped her hands around his neck, as he held a firm grasp on her ass while her legs were wrapped around his torso. It soon proved too much to hold in and Shepard splattered his cum deep inside his wife. All the while his eyes were intently fixed upon hers.

He fucked her a bit more and eventually, gently set her down they were drenched in sweat and catching their breath as the stood both glowing from what they had just done. Shepard's cum still dripped from his cock and Miranda's pussy. The both smiled at what they saw looking down at their love juices.

Then they began to hear the music once again, even though it had never stopped. Then it did and they could hear applause. Everybody downstairs knew precisely what they had been doing. So they walked out and headed toward the area next to the stairs which overlooked the downstairs of the apartment.

They didn't care to put clothes on as they just walked out. The applause continued as Shepard's entire crew was looking upon him and Miranda completely naked and exposed. It was something some wondered, and some had seen before.

Shepard looked down on every one and simply asked, "Enjoy the show?"

"We heard it loud and clear, Shepard," Garrus spoke from below.

"You are quite the loud fuck there princess," Jack began, "and those tits are really fantastic."

"Thank you, Jack," Miranda responded with true sincerity along with Jack.

"Hell Shepard you're almost as Krogan as me," Wrex retorted with a chuckle.

Ashley and Liara remained speechless as neither would do what Miranda and Shepard were doing, standing there naked. James began to notice that Ashley was looking at Miranda in a peculiar manner. He had no need to ask her, as she had already seen Miranda in all her glory.

Shepard and Miranda made their way down, the party was still pumping even though the time was absurd, and they were still naked. They partied further on, with no one caring what was happening outside that apartment.

The party continued, as did the drinks, bodies once again intertwined. Soon enough it turned into an orgy of naked flesh. As Ashley, Jack, and even Liara, shed their inhibitions and clothes surprisingly quicker than they thought they would. The party continued with the drinks flowing, music blaring, and eventually everybody fucking like wild animals.

The morning came and Miranda and John found themselves in their bed, with the scent of sex from their repeated fucking from the night before. Everyone was scattered around recovering from the night before, everyone was either still asleep or half awake.

Miranda and John woke up together, and John turned to his wife who had slept in his arms and said, "Thank you."

"For What?" Miranda tentatively enquired.

"For causing all the pain, and the hurt inside of me to fade away."

"It was my honour and greatest pleasure, as you did the same for me. You were there for me because you wanted to be. The courage you gave was invaluable, it probably kept me alive. So it would seem we are thankful for each other."

"Well thank you, and I will never stop being there for you, I love you."

"I love you too John."

The two then just laid there basking in their love not saying a word as their silence spoke volumes. They shared a love which was so real it could not be imagined, and no story of love could come close to their love for one another. All the pain and horror of their collective pasts had now finally been washed away, out of their lives. Their pain had faded.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers