Massage Apprentice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so there are some regulars, mostly women, that prefer to be massaged without any covering. And I'm ok with that as long as we're both comfortable about it. In some ways it's easier than fussing with the draping." Then she added "And it does save on the laundry."

Jen glanced at her watch and told me that she had a client due within the half hour. She said she tries not to have clients meet each other on the way in or out. I took that as my cue to leave.

I continued to improve her bookkeeping application. I'd spend some time at her place almost every weekend, for usually a couple of hours, entering data and fine-tuning the process. Most weekends I'd get a massage as well. I learned to be more relaxed, but I still would sometimes get an erection. Jen would sometimes comment on it with "looks like the blood is flowing now" or something like that, never making it out to be more than it was. It was comfortable and after that first time, I wasn't embarrassed about it.

Once Jen got a phone call while I was there working. It was a last minute request from a regular client. When the woman arrived, Jen casually introduced me as her assistant, without exchanging any names.

I was gone by the time the woman came out of her massage, but later Jen told me that the client had asked her if her assistant was going to assist in the massage. She said she had always wanted a four hand massage. So Jen asked if I would be interested in that. I told her of course I would, but I'd need a lot of guidance. She decided that she'd teach me enough about massage techniques so that she could offer clients a four hand massage, or offer a couples side by side massage.

And so began my career as a masseur.

More about my massage apprenticeship in following chapters...

12