All Comments on 'Massage Parlour Pleasure'

by livdnsouth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story but...

... you forgot one detail (at least based upon my experience in your fine city). Always a condom - but then this is a fantasy site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfect

so real and perfect , i know because it has happened to me

thankyou

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenalmost 16 years ago
Memories

I too am in a sexless relationship for the same reasons. I love the lady dearly and am prepared to put up with it so long as massage parlours exist.

I live in Australia where massage parlours work a little differently. Here there is a standard fee for a naked body to body massage and unless you want a fuck, (not all the girls will fuck), that is the whole cost. Of course if you give them a little extra at the beginning, things may get a little bit more interesting.

I too am middle aged, although I am an amateur body builder (no steroids) and the girls seem to like my body. In fact, most of the girls prefer older men. I have eaten pussy on a number of occasions and I can tell you that no girl in a massage parlour will let you do that unless they want satisfaction for themselves.

I and a girl did once get carried away and had a great bareback fuck. I was worried for quite a long time. Not clever.

Keep up the good work. Your story was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Parramatta

i went to a massage parlour, early morning.The receptionist was a woman of about 55.She said the girls would be not in for another half hour, i could wait or come back.She was dressed in a dress and nylons, glasses.I said what about you, do you give massages, she said not for a long time.Well if you want i said to her i dont mind.she hesitated then went over to the door and locked it and said why not.I showered, lay on the table, face down.She started on my back, then buttocks, legs and as i slowly parted them she traced her finger nails up my balls.My cock was hard, uncomfortable and i could feel the pulse in it.Now turn over, i did embarrassingly,she said would you mind if i take my dress off it is getting hot, go for it,and she stood there in bra, pantyhose and panties, my cock stood up harder.She massaged my chest,then my legs and moved beside me and applied oil and began to long stroke my cock.I couldnt help it ,my hand went to her pantyhosed arse and in between her legs which she parted and in a gulping voice she said would you like me to sit on it, i wont charge extra.Yeh, please and she unhooked her bra, pantyhose off, pants and just climbed over me and sat right down on my cock,i held her as i fucked up into her,my cock touching deep inside her and then she sank her fingernails into my legs and riding up and down screamed as she came.I kept fucking, yes, yes and then i shot my load deep into her as she came again, milking me.We finally stopped, she lay on top of me for awhile, then climbed off, my cumm dripping out of her.Oh my god, we didnt use a condom, i didnt care.I became one of her regulars, she told me what time to come.She sucked me off after a long massage,fantastic blow jobs.She would give me marvellous hand jobs where i would shoot metres into the air.I would fuck her cunt leaving us both breathless.When she was massaging me, i would slide my fingers into her , working her, a couple of times i slipped one into her arse.Once i came in she said we are going to try something and with that, instead of a massage, she started to stroke my cock then took it into her mouth and sucked me until i came.I was very relaxed but she turned me over and started her massage,stroking my balls and arse, then told me to roll over and massaged my front and then started on my cock again,sucking stroking as my hand stroked her pantyhosed legs, to her cunt, rubbing through the pantyhose until i was hard and she said stand up and i did, she positioned herself face down hunched on her hands and knees her pantyhosed arse facing me.Do it, but be gentle, i have never had a cock in there before.I couldnt believe it, she was offering me her arse.I pulled the pantyhose to below her thighs and then put my knees either side of her.I placed my finger at her back hole, it was lubed, my cock was aching as i positioned it against her hole and moved forward.With pressure the head entered, she pulled forward but then eased back as slowly, very slowly my cock entered her magnificent backside.I feel full i heard her say as my throbbing cock was all the way in her, i pulled back slowly,aaaagh, then moved forward,oooh no, then back until i had started a slow fucking motion.She squealed as i pushed forward,then i felt her hand go to her cunt and gradually her arse loosened up until i was fucking her with my regular fucking motion and she began to push up, taking my cock deep into her.i heard her say im cumming and her hole clenched around my cock as she came but i could not hold back and i filled her deeply with my cumm.Because i had already cumm, i managed to fuck her arse for about half an hour,and when i pulled out, cumm dribbled out of her hole into her pantyhose.It was the only time she let me drill her backside but i got to keep the pantyhose she wore that night and i only have to get them out, smell them and my cock goes hard and i have to jerk off.I told her she had a great arse but it was only her mouth, hand and cunt that milked cumm out of me after that.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Author, you forgot to mention the extra charge over the "house fee".

If all this is included for just the house fee please give me the address. I enjoyed your story.

I might have missed it but am too lazy to go back. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes...

...nothing like making a whore squirt, then barebacking her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous