Massive Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved wordlessly, like efficient fucking machines. Donna put her hand on Andrea's head as though to convey her blessing, and pushed her down onto her back. Andrea had a sleepy grin on her face as she spread her legs and allowed Donna to dive in between them. I watched as Andrea began cooing and groaning under what seemed to be an experienced tongue. My cock throbbed insistently.

I wasn't sure at first where I was supposed to fit into this, until I saw the huge globes of Donna's ass turned up towards the moon, and her glistening slit under them. Her folds almost seemed to be beckoning me. I sunk down to my knees behind her and buried my cock in Donna's steaming cunt with one stroke. She gasped into the matted brown pussy hair of Andrea.

Donna's pussy was not all that tight, but it clenched at me rhythmically and doused my cock in its copious juices. I began speeding up immediately, thrusting into her harder and faster, suddenly thoroughly addicted. Donna thrust back just as hard, grunting and crying out into the night. She had two fingers sawing in and out of Andrea's cunt, and when she could think straight she would lower her head to give it a thorough tongue bath. Andrea mewed and squirmed just like the rest of us.

It wasn't romantic making love, and the women weren't petite girls next door with coy smiles. It was massively, flagrantly, indulgently sexual. The equivalent to a big chocolate sundae. And, well, we ate it up.

My hips and Donna's were close to bruising as they slammed into each other again and again. Andrea had a hand between her legs, joining Donna's, frigging her clit madly. Donna was panting like a dog. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna come... HARDER! MAKE ME COME!"

But I was almost at the brink myself. All of my brainpower was devoted to keeping going, while my body alone moved my hips in its ancient rhythm. "Johnny... come on my body..." Donna moaned.

And then she came, like a freight train. Donna let out a loud, deep shout into the air as her body spasmed and her cunt clenched mine. This finally drove me over the edge, and in a last act of obedience I pulled my cock out of that quivering cunt. My cum arched through the air, and Donna twisted to her side to try and catch it. It was the first time I had seen her face since I entered her, and that look, eager, rapturous, decadent... I think I fell in love then.

The first spurt caught Donna on the cheek. She managed to catch another right in the mouth, surely a point of pride for her. The rest of my cum splattered on her side and on her voluminous breasts.

Somewhere in the midst of this, Andrea had got off too, clutching at the grass as her pelvis humped forward instinctively. We all collapsed in a big sweaty pile, panting with stupid grins on our faces.

As I lay there, snuggled up against Donna's cum-stained back, a strange feeling washed over me. I at first mistook it for happiness, or maybe pride, but it was something rarer: contentment. Like the world could blow up in five minutes and I would be fine with it. All of the problems of the world beyond those woods seemed so tiny and trivial.

Between the moves, the marriages, the screaming fights and sudden changes of careers, I guess I've been trying to capture that feeling of contentment my whole life. How many times have I sat in my bed at night and wished I was back in those woods, that night of that long boring summer, just doing whatever felt right?

That wasn't the end of it. But after this point I stop being able to put everything in order, or into a coherent narrative. I know that night my dick seemed to have an endless supply of life, and the three of us sucked and fucked well into the night. We knew that night was special, even then, and we never wanted it to end.

12