Master & His Sunflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitchell sat in the seat in front of her and smiled the most wicked, delicious smile. "Kallista, I am going to tell you some things about myself that may interest or frighten you. You must know that you are free to leave at any time you wish while we are talking, but when we are finished talking, you will not have that pleasure of just leaving." If she was frightened, she did not show it. "I am a Master. I live the D/s lifestyle on a daily basis. I do not role play for sexual reasons, this is who I am, and there will be no diverting from it for me." She still sat and listened with open ears, and an open heart, and she was not frightened at all. "I wish for a woman to bow to me and offer herself fully to me. Please keep in mind I would not ask this of you tonight, but I want you to realize that if we continue down this path, I will ask for your submission fully, that means that I would collar you and you would become my property to do with as I wish. We will talk on this further, but tonight, I wish to offer you a taste of what is to come in the future. Would you agree to that?" She had no choice within herself of decline his offer. She knew exactly what he wanted, for it was the same thing she wanted, but she was nervous, very, very nervous.

She began trembling so hard that her teeth were chattering. He saw how this was affecting her, and it concerned him. He knew she needed to calm down so he got up and walked around behind her. She was wearing a black, off the shoulder long sleeved peasant shirt, so he pulled one side of the collar down her shoulder then used his long, thick fingers to caress her milky skin with just his fingertips from her neck to her shoulder, then he leaned down and blew hot breath on her neck before kissing the sweet spot between her neck and shoulder. She started shaking, but for a different reason this time. She felt warm, and was beginning to relax, and he could sense it. It pleased him extremely to know that he had such an effect on her.

He walked around and sat back down in the chair across from her. "Tonight, I want to have a small scene with you. There will be no sexual contact between us, but I may touch you anywhere I wish. You have no need to be frightened, and if you choose, you may leave right now, and make it home before your scheduled time. There will be no hard feelings on my part. However, if you wish to stay, we will have a 20 minute scene in which I will tie you to the chair you're sitting in, and you will experience minor physical discomfort bordering on pain." He heard her intake of breath and saw a flush cross her cheeks. He knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Kallista thought about it for at least 2 seconds, and then her mind was made up. She wanted to see what this man was about, and how he lived, and what he expected of her.

"Do you agree, Kallista? If you do, once the scene begins, you will not be able to stop it unless you use your safe word or safe action, if you are unable to speak."

"I agree."

"Good. That is the answer I was expecting of you. From here on in, you will address me as Sir, never Master unless there is a collar around your throat, and you belong to me fully. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She said with a slight smile.

"Excellent, then we shall begin." He got up and walked over to the small table that was covered with the cloth and lifted it to reveal some toys. There was black rope, a ball gag, nipple clamps, and a red flag on a small stick, like the little American flags people use at Fourth of July parades. There were also candles, and a knife. The candles frightened her a bit; they always have since she was a little girl and accidentally tipped one over on her and burned herself with the hot wax. And the knife defiantly scared her. Mitchell saw her concern in her eyes, and simply said "Trust me, my flower." She looked up at him and he could see the trust in her eyes, and that pleased him.

He gathered the rope and began to tie her to the chair at her wrists first, then her ankles. He pushed her skirt up to her calves and motioned for her to spread her knees apart further, she started to resist, but the look in his bottomless eyes told her that would not be a smart thing to do. She slowly spread them, and he tied her knees to the chair as well. She was tied, and partially exposed… and she loved it, so very much. Next he reached over and took the ball gag in one hand, and the flag in the other.

"I am going to put this gag in your mouth, and you won't be able to speak. The flag is your safe action this evening. To use this means that the scene stops completely. I will not tell you that if you use this that you can never come back to my home, but use it wisely. If you feel you need to stop, simply raise and wave it. I will see it, and untie you immediately." After explaining all of that and giving her the flag, he placed the gag in her mouth.

He stood there in front of her, and she looked up at him with eyes full of the wonder of a child. He reached down and started unbuttoning her shirt. This made her a little tense, and he knew why, he knew she was self conscious about her body, but in his eyes, she had no need to be. "You need to learn to trust me, and that means trusting that my image of you is nothing short of amazement at your beauty, both inside and out." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she slowly opened her eyes, she raised them to meet his, and he saw a small tear trickled down her flushed, freckled cheek. He leaned forward and kissed the tear away. Rising back up, he smiled at her, and she felt quite reassured, but still somewhat frightened of him seeing her…any part of her.

He continued to unbutton her shirt until it was open down to her mid stomach. He pushed it to the side to open it up further so he could see her breasts. To his enjoyment, she had worn a black, lace bra. He reached inside her shirt and cupped her breasts with his substantial hands. She felt a rush of pleasure soar through her body and center itself between her legs. She could feel herself getting quite aroused. Little did she realize that this man would keep those feelings stirred within her constantly. He used his index finger and traced between her ample breasts and unhooked her bra. Before she knew what he had done, she felt her breasts freed from the restraints of the bra. Her nipples were small, and very light pink, and very sensitive to the touch. He caressed her breasts with his hands, and she marveled at how his dark hands looked on her milky pink skin. She loved it, actually. She had always wanted to know how that would look, and feel, now she was getting to find out. Kallista was completely happy. She felt a contentment that she had been longing for, for a long time.

After inspecting her breasts for what seemed like an eternity, he walked back over to the table and retrieved a candle that he had lit, and brought it back to where she was sitting. He saw the fear in her eyes, and said "Do not be afraid. I will not harm you. First I will hold the candle far from your body. By the time the wax reaches your skin, it will have cooled off somewhat. But I don't want you to get used to that. The more wax I drop, the closer I will bring the candle to your skin. The wax will increasingly get warmer, but it will not cause blisters to form on you. Shake your head 'yes' if you understand what I am saying." She reluctantly shook her head yes. She wanted to please him, she didn't know why, she just did.

He began by holding the candle at least a foot from her body where he intended the wax to fall, which was her breast's. The wax began to fall and kiss her skin with warmth. She was frightened at first, but she soon discovered that she was enjoying this a great deal. It felt like little splashes of tangible passion. He slowly decreased the length between the candle and her skin, and the wax was increasingly warmer until it felt like her skin was going to blister, but she trusted him when he said he would not allow that to happen, so she closed her eyes and enjoyed all the sensations.

Before she knew it, he was finished and had stepped back to view his work. "Look at your breasts, my flower." She looked down and saw that her breasts were covered in wax. The site intrigued, and aroused her at the same time. She saw him step back over to the table and in just a second, he was back in front of her with the knife in his hand. She felt a shiver of fear race up her spine and tried to withdraw into the chair.

"Stop!" He said firmly. "I told you that I will not harm you. Trust me, flower." he said in a softer, more reassuring voice. She began to relax, but only a little bit. He leaned forward towards her and placed the knife blade flat on her skin and used it to remove the wax from her. The blade was cold, and quite a contrast between it and the wax that made her skin so warm. As with the other, she realized that she liked this. But more than that, she was feeling content because she knew she was opening up, and trusting this man. She had a strong feeling that she would not regret it either.

Before long the wax was piled on the floor at her feet, and he put her bra back in place and fastened it together, then buttoned her shirt. She was enjoying his tender touch, and thoughtfulness. She admired the fact that he didn't just leave her exposed, and to put herself "back together". She could tell that above all else, he was a gentleman, and honorable.

He untied her ankles and wrists, then removed the gag from her mouth. She reached up to rub her jaws, but he stopped her, and did it himself. He massaged her jaw, neck, and cheeks. "Does that feel better?"

"Yes, it does, Sir." She smiled at calling him Sir. She enjoyed that on so many levels within her heart, and soul.

"The twenty minutes are expired, and we are finished, just as I said we would." He held his hand out for her to take it and stand up. When she was standing, he pulled her close to him by holding one of her hands behind her in the small of her back and pulled her closer to him, so there was no space between their bodies. He used his other hand to brush his fingers lightly up her arms while he lowered his head and kissed her. She had never been kissed like this before, she felt full of passion for this man. This is the kiss she had been wanting since they first met earlier this enchanted evening.

He released her from the close embrace, but kept her hand behind her back as he guided her side by side back through the maze of foliage and flowers of his garden until they reached the sitting area where they had their drinks. "Have a seat, my flower." as he motioned to the sofa. She sat, and this time he sat beside her. Alexander appeared as if he knew exactly when to do so, and offered coffee to them. Mitchell accepted for both of them. While Alexander was fetching their coffee, Mitchell told Kallista how much he enjoyed, and was pleased by her. "I am so very proud of you for the trust you were able to give me. I would like for you to come back tomorrow so that we may resume our conversation about my lifestyle, and the lifestyle I know you wish to explore. Would you be willing to agree to that, my Darling Flower?" Kallista was delighted to hear that he was interested in seeing her again. She really didn't have any doubts, but was still happy none the less.

When Alexander returned with the coffee, Mitchell proceeded to fix Kallista's with cream, and two sugars, just how she liked it. They sat for a few minutes and drank their coffee and chatted about world events, and their families. He liked to call this time 'cooling down time'. He felt it was always a good idea to have non D/s conversation immediately after a scene. If there were issues to be worked out, they would be better discussed after the brain had time to mellow out, and process everything from the scene. "Since we are out of time for this evening, we shall have our after care conversation tomorrow when you arrive. Ordinarily we would have the discussion no later than one hour after our scene, but being pressed for time, we shall postpone it, unless there is something of major importance about this evening that you feel cannot wait until tomorrow.

"No, Sir. I can wait until tomorrow."

"Excellent, my flower."

He stood up, and again offered her his hand to help her up off the sofa. "It is time for you to depart, my flower." He could see the pout cross her face, but she knew he meant business about this.

"It's hard to believe that I've only been here 2 hours, it feels like a lifetime." she said as she blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment for being bold in saying that.

"Are you complaining?" He asked, taking his finger and lifting her chin so her eyes could meet his.

"Oh! No!" she said. "I've had a wonderful time with you tonight."

"Good, then it will be all the more enjoyable for you to come back tomorrow." She smiled at his words as he led her toward the front entrance. Alexander was waiting there with her purse and wrap. Mitchell helped her on with her wrap and escorted her to the front gardens. There he bid her good evening with a tight hug, and a very soft, passionate kiss. "Goodnight, my little flower. Drive safely. Be sure and contact your safe call and let them know that you are heading home."

"Yes, Sir." she said as she turned to walk to her car. When she reached it, she opened the door and to her surprise, there were two dozen red roses in the front seat waiting on her. She quickly slipped inside and found a note. It said "I'll look forward to our time together. Until tomorrow my little sunflower, Mitchell." Then she saw a post script, "P.S., arrive by 3pm, and wear no panties." She became instantly aroused at the thought of being near him without any panties on. Heck, just the thought of being near him at all was arousal enough for her.

As she drove home, she pondered everything that was said, and done, and she knew there were some things she wanted to discuss. Now she understood his reasoning for 'cooling down' time. She was much more able to think clearly about the situation. But she had in no way changed her mind; she was defiantly going back tomorrow. She arrived home feeling so content, and at ease about Mitchell. She knew she would sleep well this night.

12