10 Days Pt. 01

Story Info
After 10 days denied, a submissive welcomes her dom home.
1.5k words
4.16
9.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the hottest things I've ever experienced started with me being denied for 10 days while my partner and I were apart.

As a commercial pilot, he traveled often. Of course, while he was gone, I was on a regular edging schedule to ensure that I remained consistent, but also just because the idea of coming home to an extremely horny girlfriend was fun for him.

He checked in on me to make sure I was edging, obviously. By the 3rd day I was staying a bit longer on bathroom breaks at work reading smut or looking at other internet filth. By day 5 I was desperate enough to request extra edges and only sometimes get them. By about the 6th or 7th day of consistent edging, I was voluntarily sending him pictures of my wet puffy pussy and my juices leaking any time I was alone for long, because showing him my desperation and arousal only turned me on more and reinforced my submission. I even decided to get a full Brazilian wax 2 days before he came back, so I'd be perfectly smooth and pink for his arrival (but not sore).

By the day he was due home, I was a needy, touchy affectionate mush, desperate for any attention, and really craving the chance to make him cum as a tribute for the orgasms I was hungry for and wasn't having.

Finally, the time arrives that I'm expecting him. I wait patiently in the bedroom, as he's asked. I'm wearing a too-small cropped baby tee with no bra -- my large tits held up by the tightness -- black slinky-soft comfy pants, and no panties. My small pink jeweled princess plug is nestled comfortably in my ass. My hair is in a high half pony and my skin is glowing and flushed, with only the most subtle and feminine makeup to make me look my best for him. To the outside world, there'd be no inclination of my denial and desperation.

He comes upstairs and I can hear him go straight to the shower. I picture him peeling off his pilot uniform and getting his muscled arms and smooth perfect skin clean. The minutes seem to take hours, full of my need, craving his touch and affection.

When he finally comes into the bedroom, his dirty blonde hair is tousled and slightly damp. He's dressed again in a clean, fitted grey tee shirt and soft black slacks. I can't help but jump out of bed to throw my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, my longing for him both sweet and mixed with some deeper need. Even just these kisses send a fresh flood of wetness to my deeply denied pussy.

He kisses me back, one hand in my hair and one gently squeezing my juicy butt. He palms my pussy through my pants as we stand there kissing, and I moan into his mouth. Without stopping our deep kisses, he slowly walks us --me backward-- toward the side of the bed, until the backs of my knees hit the edge and I fall back softly and quickly.

He pulls my pants down as I lay there, kneeling as he does. He firmly but gently commands "Let me see those pretty tits baby." I eagerly pull myself up on my elbows, yank up my shirt and drop them out as directed. They bounce a little, which is one of his favorite sights to see.

Still kneeling, he tugs me toward him, and the bed's side edge. He spreads my legs wide, inspecting my pussy and plugged ass. "Perfect", he coos. He taps my jeweled plug a few times and I moan a little. He traces two fingers up and down my slit. Even without pressing into my folds, he pulls back a long, clear string of wetness as I watch his every move. He then mindlessly rests both hands on my knees, holding me open. "You have been such a good girl while I've been gone, even sending me pictures without asking. I missed you so much. You're so beautiful like this baby." As he says this I am hyper focused on how exposed I feel and how much I want more... touch, attention, anything. The anticipation is heavy on the base of my throat. He pets my pussy just a bit more, plunges his fingers halfway into me, and then stops. He stands and begins to step back across the room.

"Princess why don't you come here", an invitation as he sits back into his leather desk chair. He slowly unbuttons his pants and unzips his fly. As quickly as I can without looking frantic, I sit up and slide smoothly down onto the floor. I crawl across the room to him, never breaking eye contact until I'm between his seated knees. I kneel with my thighs spread wide and look up at him. In one smooth motion, with one hand he lowers the chair slightly so I'm at the perfect angle, and with the other, cups my chin, lifts it up, and stretches down to give me one more deep kiss. As our tongues swirl, I can't help but reach up and begin stroking his already-hard cock with my fingertips. He wordlessly takes my hand away, guiding it back down. I put both hands on the ground beneath me and open my mouth wide with my tongue hanging softly.

He guides his cock to my open mouth. I sweetly kiss the tip and along the underside of the shaft. I want him to know how much I missed his gorgeous dick. My kisses become soft licks and little sucks. As I think about how submissive I feel worshipping at his feet, my intensity picks up and I feel my pussy begin to drool onto the carpeted floor. Now I'm swallowing his full shaft, more and more spit building up.

Before long I'm bobbing up and down on his rock hard cock as my tits bounce. He's deep enough down my throat that I can tongue his balls before coming back up. I reach up to cup his heavy balls and this time he doesn't pull my hands away. With my palm on his balls, I gag myself on his shaft of my own volition, holding him deep in my mouth as long as I can, and looking up at him as I do. He's leaned back in easy enjoyment, a soft growl escapes him. "Oh that's a very good girl, you know I love that." The gagging sensation and praise make my swollen and leaking pussy twitch hard, and my clit is now throbbing.

I continue between bobbing, swirling my tongue, and holding myself down on his cock until he starts to thrust in my mouth and hold my hair. I know he's about give me a huge load he's been saving up for me! Usually I am a spitter, but in this denied state I hungrily and easily gulp down his whole load with his cock deep in my throat. "Oh yes princess, mmm, you are SUCH a good girl, you did so well taking my cum." I feel a glow of pride for doing it so smoothly and enthusiastically.

Before he has time to stop me, I grab the base of his shaft and start licking and softly slurping at his head, craving every last drop of cum, cleaning his cock, and not wanting to stop having it in my mouth. There is something unique about the heavy feeling of a cock right after it cums that is just irresistible to me, especially this denied. I keep up the gentle licks and slurps until he gently but firmly pushes me off "That's enough for you for now." I whine but this secretly turns me on more.

"Get in position on the bed" I immediately stand and put myself face down, ass up facing the side of the bed, with knees just wider than shoulder width and my feet dangling off the edge. I am vibrating with excitement thinking I've earned some pussy pets or playtime for my good performance. Instead I feel him grab my still-inserted plug and I consciously relax my tight hole as he pops it out. I don't move an inch.

After a moment I hear a squirt of lube and a cold, wet plug is eased into my ass until it pops in. This one is definitely wider and heavier than the last, and this one with a T bar meant for comfort over longer periods. Though it's no playtime, I still feel a rush of excitement and rewarded with wearing it.

I wear the plug for the rest of the afternoon and evening, taking it out only for a quick restroom break and refresh. Wearing a plug only makes my pussy leak more, and without panties, I soak a large wet spot in my slinky pants. Thank goodness they're black! Obviously I have trouble thinking about anything besides him and wanting more playtime for the rest of the day.