Master and Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
The Master's tale comes to a close.
4.2k words
3.84
31.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master rose early, he had not been able to sleep well since his last encounter with Ruby almost two weeks previously. Looking at his pocket watch he discovered that it was 4:30am. Not tired enough to go to bed again, he wrapped his robe around himself and walked into the silence of the East Wing. Most of the servants had quarters in the West Wing of the house with the exception of the cook and a couple of the maids. Walking out to the staircase he looked over the long, sweeping balcony, a faint light shining under the door to the kitchens, and stood in silent contemplation. As if making up his mind he turned and walked back, bypassing the door to his room and going to the rear servants' stairs, his slippers silent on the wooden floor.

The Master climbed the unfamiliar stairs carefully, aware of all the squeaks and creaks that he was making, the old wood worn in the middle, the varnish patched. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he could see the detail on the banister, nearly all worn smooth with so many hundreds of hands over the years. He stopped, suddenly unsure of what he was doing. Then, taking a deep breath, he continued up the stairs, slowly, stealthily. Reaching the top he tried to work out which of the two doors he wanted, mentally mapping out the rooms in relation to the windows seen from outside. Choosing the left hand door he gently turned the handle and pushed it open. It swung gently inward and he looked around the door. A body in the bed was shapeless. Becoming bolder he walked slowly across the room, a creak from a stray floorboard made him halt in his tracks as the shape turned over with a small sigh.

Her dark hair in a long plait, Ruby lay under a mound of threadbare blankets. He immediately made a mental note to purchase new ones. Watching her sleep he felt his cock stir and knew he needed her, lusted after her. Kneeling at the side of the bed, he put one hand under the covers and very slowly and gently slid it up under her nightdress. Ruby stirred slightly again and again he froze. Her breathing soon slowed again and the Master's hand continued its journey up her legs, never touching for fear of fully waking her. After what seemed to be an eternity, he judged his hand to be level with her mound. Gently and carefully he moved his hand over her thigh until he felt the trimmed hair. Silently satisfied that she had still obeyed his wishes, his fingers gently sought the crease of her pussy lips. Brushing the spot with his fingers he slid one finger inside, finding her small clit warmly nestled in between the folds of her labia. He rubbed slowly and continued to rub as Ruby parted her legs to allow access. He looked at her face, her lips like a rosebud, her eyes still closed in sleep, a small frown concentrated on her brow.

As he continued to rub gently she moved her hips towards him. He lifted the blankets and put his head under them, placing small kisses on her thigh, torn between a gentle passion and the need to bite her and use her. Gentle passion won and he blew on her thighs. She stirred and moved her thigh out of the way, parting her legs still further. The Master moved in and kissed her mound, leaving small damp kisses all over it. Her smell was almost overwhelming, clean but horny as her juices started to flow. Unable to restrain himself any longer he extended his tongue and slid it into her damp cunt, immediately finding her clit. His tongue circled slowly listening to her as she emitted a half sigh, half moan, squirming in her sleep.

As he continued to lick her clit, his hands blindly removed his clothes, his robe and pyjama shirt falling to the floor and he shivered in the early morning chill. Pulling his head away, Ruby made a small disappointed sound as he stood and removed his pyjama trousers. He looked down at her, his cock standing proud as he moved to the end of the bed and bent down, moving underneath the covers. Slowly he made his way up the bed, following his sense of smell, focusing totally on her damp cunt. He felt the skin of her thighs brushing on his shoulders as he moved up. Ruby was once more deep in sleep. He kissed her mound and slid his tongue into her small pink cunt, licking slowly, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Ruby did not stir as the Master's tongue passed over her lips and he savoured the feeling of power, imagining her lying helpless, unable to move away. Pictures in his mind driving him on, he licked harder and deeper, slowly bringing Ruby out of her sleep, her hips starting to rise with him, her hands moving to his head, holding him, pulling him in. The Master slid his tongue deep into her hole, licking it, flicking her juices on his tongue, the taste salt and bitter sweet. Ruby moaned and ground her hips into him, moaning and mewling as she fucked his tongue with her young cunt. Suddenly Ruby arched her back steeply and the Master felt a small gush of warmth into his mouth and onto his tongue.

Above the covers, Ruby's eyes finally opened as her orgasm hit, panting with unexpected shock she felt someone between her legs. Part afraid and part excited at not knowing who was between her legs, torn between lifting the covers and finding out and leaving them to find out later. Ruby's body eventually got the upper hand and she surrendered to the ministrations of the tongue, lips and teeth working below.

The Master, below the covers, moved one hand up Ruby's leg and across her mound to find her slit. Pushing two fingers gently into her he slid them into her hole, replacing his tongue as he plunged his fingers deeply. Ruby moaned and hearing her fully awake he started to move up her body, covering it with his own, kissing her skin gently as he moved, his fingers never leaving the depths of her cunt. He stopped at her breasts and paid attention to her nipples, left then right, squeezing gently, flicking the tips with his tongue, rolling them until they were hard then sucking them slowly, able to hear Ruby's small moans through her chest.

After spending some time on her body, he continued his journey upwards kissing her throat and shoulders until finally he reached her face and appeared from under the blanket. Fully awake now, Ruby giggled, "Good Morning Sir."

The Master looked up. "Good Morning Ruby, I trust you are well?" grinning. Suddenly overcome with tenderness, he kissed her very gently, biting on her bottom lip. Ruby sighed and relaxed to his kiss, his fingers still slowly sliding in and out of her wet hole. Ruby wrapped her arms around the Master's neck and pulled him into her. His fingers slid out of her and moved up her body, emerging from the blankets. Pulling back from their kiss he offered his fingers to her lips. Her tongue snaked out and wrapped around one, sucking it into her mouth greedily, tasting herself on him, a taste she had grown to love. As she suckled on his fingers she could feel him growing harder against her leg. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, his cock sliding into her cunt easily.

The Master stroked into her cunt, slowly savouring the feeling of her tightness and wetness around his hard cock. He needed to make love to her today, not simply fuck her and use her as he had previously.

As he stroked into her, Ruby's moans became louder. "Hush sweetheart, we don't want to wake anyone and I want to take my time today." Ruby clamped her lips between her teeth and tried to be quiet, rocking back and forth with him as he slid his shaft deep into her while he showered her face and neck with small kisses, breathing her name with each stroke.

Her hands on his back, Ruby pulled him in, moaning as quietly as she could, her nails beginning to rake his back, gouging him, driving him deeper into her until finally they both hit their orgasms.???

Bursting open like floodgates, Ruby felt his cum fill her as the Master convulsed over her, her cunt milking him, squeezing him, until, unable to take anymore, he collapsed on top of her. Breathing heavily, he lay still. Underneath him Ruby shut her eyes, her legs trembling, her cunt still convulsing, sending shivers through her. Laying still the Master breathed "Oh Ruby, oh my sweet child," and wrapped his arms around her, one around her waist, the other around her neck and shoulders, enveloping her. Ruby buried her face in the Masters shoulder, savoured the feel of being held.

She turned her head to one side and looked to the window. "Sir, its dawn, I must get up."

"Stay here Ruby," the Master said, "I will deal with it and be back. Do not get up." The Master rose and put his nightwear back on. He walked to the door and looked out before stepping out into the corridor, he turned around and looked back at her, her dark hair the only thing visible above the rumpled blankets.

The Master went downstairs and found Miles at the bottom of the staircase. "Good Morning Sir, you are up very early," he observed.

"Yes Miles, blasted serving girl woke me, crashing into my door. I was ready to give her a piece of my mind when I observed that she was not at all well, so I have sent her back to her bed and told her to stay there. Hopefully sleep will cure what ails her."

"Yes Sir," Miles said. "I shall inform cook and the housekeeper. Which girl was it?"

"I believe it was Ruby, Miles," the Master said.

"Yes Sir, shall I bring your tea?"

"No Miles, I believe I will go back to bed again, I am feeling fatigued still," the Master said.

"Yes Sir, I shall bring your tea later?"

"As you wish Miles, as you wish," the Master said, already climbing the staircase.

Miles watched the Master with interest. Since he had been in service he had never known him to go back to bed. He seemed far too awake to be pleading tiredness.

Standing watching as the Master disappeared around the corner towards his bedroom, Miles decided to follow him and find out whether he truly had gone to his room. He momentarily stopped himself, he had no business doing this, then mentally challenged himself, defending his reasons. The Master was behaving out of character, Miles needed to make certain that all was well.

Continuing to climb the stairs he tried to work out where the Master could be and how he was going to explain himself if he were caught. His soft slippers not making any noise at all, he slipped down the corridor to the Master's room. He approached to find the door ajar. Cautiously he put his head around and looked around the room, there was no sign of the Master.

Miles came back into the corridor and tried to work out where the Master had gone. He could not have gone back down the stairs as he would have seen him, and he certainly would not have gone to the mistress, they had little to do with each other during the day as it was.

Miles turned towards the servants' staircase wondering if the Master would have gone to check on Ruby. It was unlikely, the Master did not do that type of thing, but Miles decided to check on her anyway. Climbing the stairs on silent slippers he came to Ruby's door. Inside he could hear whispered voices. Unable to stop himself, he very carefully turned the handle and opened the door slightly. Putting his eye to the crack he stood, mouth open, watching what was going on inside the room.

After seeing Miles, the Master had made his way straight back to Ruby. His cock was hard once more and he needed satisfaction. He climbed the servants stairs and opened Ruby's door.

"You are to stay here Ruby, I have sent you back to bed." He said smiling. Ruby giggled and watched while the Master dropped his nightwear on the floor once again. "Take your nightdress off properly Ruby." Ruby got out of the bed and found she was unable to remove her nightdress from its resting place behind her head. She got a fit of the giggles. "Shhhhhh, come here," said the Master, and he helped remove her nightdress, both of them giggling quietly, not hearing the door being opened. The Master reached around and cupped her small breasts in his hands. Ruby leant back and raised her arms, winding them around his neck, sighing. He continued to play with her breasts, rolling and flicking her nipples, making her moan, not caring now about the noise; they were the only two left in the wing.

He kissed her neck, behind her ears, drinking in the smell of her, so clean and natural. His hands left her breasts and moved all over her body; her thighs, her flat stomach, her hips, full and round, her mound, trimmed and slightly damp from their recent sex play.

Ruby moaned as his fingers played over her hips and mound, her knees trembling as he slid two fingers in between her lips and started to rub her clit. "Moan Ruby, moan for me my sweet girl." He pinched her clit between two fingers and she moaned loudly and deeply. "Oh Ruby, I simply cannot get enough of you." He slid his fingers down her cunt a little further and found her hole. Slowly he slid his finger into her and felt her wetness. Bending, he scooped her up and lifted her onto the bed, kneeling beside her, kissing her body.

"Get on your knees Ruby," the Master said.

Ruby got on her hands and knees on the bed as the Master stood and moved behind her. She looked over her shoulder and grinned at him, waving her backside provocatively. He got on his knees again and put his head between her legs, licking her ass and cunt. He moved slowly over her rear end, licking and kissing, flicking her asshole every time he went near it, moans and sighs leaving Ruby constantly until he reached her cunt. Biting her lips gently and pulling on them she moaned loudly and hissed with a sharp burst of breath as his teeth sank harder and pulled her cunt open. The Master slid his tongue into her and dipped into her hole, sliding back in very slowly, hearing Ruby's moan turn almost into a growl as he went deeper and deeper, her upturned, wanton cunt waiting for more.

"That's it Ruby, moan for me child, become the whore I know you really are," he hissed before sliding his tongue in again. She moved her hips and fucked his tongue harder. "Oh God, Oh Sir," she moaned as she approached her orgasm.

The Master removed his tongue and kissed her ass. "Don't cum Ruby, stop yourself," he said. Ruby tried very hard to think of other things and slowly stopped her cunt from contracting. The Master then slid two fingers into her and slowly started to pump her soaked, squelching cunt. Once again he played with her and then told her to stop herself cumming. She did once more but the effort left her breathless. The Master moved his fingers into her ass once again, pumping her almost to orgasm and then paused again, ordering her to stop herself once more. This process was repeated another four times in her ass and cunt until Ruby was nearly passing out from the mixture of pain and not orgasming and the pleasure of wanting to cum. When the Master had brought Ruby to the point of passing out, he knelt behind her and rammed his cock in hard. Ruby screamed and moaned, while the Masters' cock pounded her hard and deep.

"Don't cum Ruby, I will tell you when," he said. Unable to answer she simply nodded as he continued to pound her, both of them moaning hard. After what seemed an age, the Master finally said "Cum Ruby, cum now."

Ruby's orgasm filled the room, screaming and moaning she started to convulse. The Master continued to pump her hard and from Ruby's cunt came the most amazing stream of cum. Her body bucked and thrashed as she tried to pull away from him. He gripped her hips and pulled her into him for all he was worth. His next thrust was his last one and he unloaded his balls into her.

Collapsing together they curled up. Her body wracked, she shuddered violently and he wrapped his arms around her. "Oh Ruby," he breathed. Ruby lay smiling and snuggled back against him. They lay together, she enjoying the tenderness, he enjoying the softness of a woman once more.

Outside the door, Miles had observed everything that had happened and stood now, breathing hard, his spent cock in his hand and a trail of streams of cum across the floor.

The Master stirred and kissed Ruby's shoulder. "I must go Ruby, stay here and sleep.," he said.

"Will you come back, Sir?" Ruby asked hopefully.

"No not today, but we shall see each other, I promise." He dressed once more and leant over, kissing her before he left her. He walked out of the door and shut it behind him, smiling as he did. Ruby sat up and watched him go, her face still flushed.

The door clicked shut and Ruby lay down, curling up into her covers, her eyes shutting as she drifted off to sleep, thinking of the Master. She woke suddenly as she heard the door open once again. She sat up quickly expecting to see the Master. Words died on her lips and the smile fell from her face as she discovered Miles standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Ruby demanded, forgetting herself.

"SHUT UP." Miles answered. Ruby looked at him, suddenly frightened by the anger she saw in his eyes. She pulled the blanket up around her neck and moved back up the bed until she was sitting against the head of it.

She watched as he walked around the room berating her, telling her she had no right, she had forgotten her station, she was nothing more than a whore. He stopped and turned around, looking at her. "A whore. As such you should be treated like a whore," and he moved towards the bed.

"If you come near me I shall scream," Ruby said.

"Scream all you like, as he said, no one can hear you, we are all alone." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the bed. The strength in his anger lifting her bodily, the blankets falling to the floor, leaving her standing naked.

Miles free hand grabbed roughly at her breast as Ruby tried to pull away. His hand shot out and went from her wrist to her hair, wrapping it around his fist. His hand moved from her breast and roughly pushed its way into her cunt, fingers pushing, ramming, hurting. Ruby screamed loudly and fought against him, pulling, pushing and kicking.

Keeping his hand wound in her hair, he dragged her across to her dresser and opened the drawer. Taking out some of her stockings, he first gagged her and then, taking her back to the bed, he threw her down and tied her hands together. Sitting on her stomach, he tied one stocking to each of the top posts of the bed, then undoing her wrists, he tied one to each. He then got up and walked around the bed and tied one stocking to each of the bottom bed posts. Ruby was still fighting to get away and as Miles reached for her legs she kicked out and hit him in the head. Miles staggered but kept his balance. Walking over to her he raised a fist and, punched her full in the stomach, followed by a backhanded smack across the face.

"Now look at what you made me do Ruby. I did not want to hurt you but you made me angry. Please don't do it again." Ruby looked at him, unable to speak, eyes wide open, desperately trying to breathe. She nodded mutely, a bright red mark appearing on her face. Miles stood once more and calmly started to remove his clothes, each item carefully placed so that they would not crease. Once he was naked he moved back to the bed, his cock flaccid.

"Now look at you Ruby, not so important now are you? The Masters Whore. Well if the Master can have you then anyone can have you." He climbed onto the bed between her legs and once more thrust his hand into her cunt. Ruby fought against it, trying to move away and failing. Miles forced his fingers in deeper and deeper, Ruby's screams lost in her gag.

Mile's cock got harder as Ruby screamed and fought, until he took his fingers out and moved over her body. Reaching down to her breasts, he bit her nipples hard, drawing bloody. Ruby's screams increasing in desperation, every scream making Miles harder and harder. Lust taking him, passion, need, blind, animal need.

His cock rock hard, he lined it up with her now tender cunt. Not hesitating, he rammed it home, thrusting deeply, ignoring the pull on his cock as he plunged into her dry cunt. He stroked deep and hard, each stroke making him grunt, making Ruby sob. Her dryness starting to bleed as he hammered his cock home over and over again. Finally he shuddered as he pumped his hot cum into her. Her sobs louder than his panting while he fought to gain control.

12