Master and Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay he could feel her under him and the realisation of what he had done overtook him. "Oh Ruby, oh my love, I am sorry, I am sorry. I was so angry Ruby, I have loved you for so long. I wanted you to be mine Ruby, not his. Mine." He reached around the back of her head and undid the stocking gag. Taking it, he wiped away the tears from her face. "Oh Ruby, forgive me, I promise I will make amends. Please say you forgive me."

Ruby looked at him. "Never." Was the only word that passed her lips.

"Then no one will have you again." He said angrily and took Ruby's hair and wrapped it around her neck, pulling tight. Ruby started to go red, coughing and struggling for breath, shaking her head and pleading as much as her remaining breath would allow. Ignoring everything around him he watched her face, intently pulling and pulling until finally she stopped struggling.

Miles let go of Ruby's hair and stared. Gently, he undid her hair from her neck, and removed the stockings from her wrists and ankles. He lifted her light body and held it to him. Her warm skin against his chest, he just sat, holding her, numb, wrapped up in his own mind. He stroked her hair and found that her skin was suddenly wet. Then he realized he was crying. He gave into the tears and sobbed, rocking her back and forth, breathing her name under his breath over and over.

He laid her body back in the bed and tenderly covered her up. Making sure she was tidy, he picked up the small chair from her bedroom and walked onto the landing. He placed her stockings on the chair and walked back into her bedroom. He found a pencil and some paper, wrote one line, placed it on Ruby's chest, walked out of the door and quietly closed it behind him as if trying not to wake her.

Miles tied together two of Ruby's stockings together and stood on the chair to tie it around the beam. He then got down and checked the length and the strength before making a loop and climbing back onto the chair. He put the loop around his neck and stepped from the chair. It took about a minute for him to die.

Miles was discovered by one of the footmen after a search of the grounds and house. When he had not appeared for the Masters' breakfast, the Master had ordered him found.

The Master having been fetched to attend Miles, had found Ruby. Lying quietly as though asleep, a bruise around her neck was the only indication that something was amiss. On her chest a note, one line. 'I'm sorry. If I cannot have her, no one can.'

The Master turned on his heel and walked out. He did not attend either funeral but Ruby's mother received a substantial amount of money.

He missed her daily, but never mentioned her name again.

12