Master & Slave Disrobe

Story Info
With the slightest touch, a submissive remembers...
1.8k words
4.42
25k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes while touching myself. Lying back upon our bed, my hand brushing lazily against my mons. I begin to visualize... my memory of the event keenly in tune to the details.

Walking into my living room, the lights are low, a fire is crackling in the fireplace, and You are sitting on my sofa, watching me enter the room. I have thrown my robe on to come into the room, but I've forgotten the sash that ties it. You tell me to come to You... stand before You... and put my hands at my sides. I stand between Your opened legs, and await Your next command.

"Melly, I want you to place your right foot on the couch... outside of My knee, so that I can see your sweet pussy". Without even considering saying or doing otherwise, I lift my right leg as I am told to... displaying myself to Your eyes. You kiss the inside of my right knee... travel up a bit... and kiss softly higher...higher... to mid thigh... where You stop, lean back, and look at me. My head has fallen back, my chest rising and falling rapidly with quick breathless respirations, eyes closed.

"Melly...pet... look at Me." My eyes open, I hold my breath, and meet Your intense expression. I watch Your eyes as You lift your right hand and begin to trace the outline of my pussy... starting from the outside labia... so softly...so lightly...feather-like touches that begin to cause me to try and push against Your finger.

"Melly... do not move" You say. And I sigh lightly as I use all of my control to remain still. Wanting so badly to push against Your finger, to make it go where it must. Your finger's circular movements begin to grow smaller...barely touching the line between my lips... feeling the heat from the tip of Your finger.

"Melly, open your robe... show me what is mine..." You say. My hands grasp either side of my robe, pull it open, exposing my firm, pink-tipped breasts...nipples tightening and becoming pebbly in the chilly, late-night air.

"Now, Melly... using your right hand, I want you to grasp your right nipple. Just hold it there... offering it to Me if I should want it."

And I do... I reach up and encircle my nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Just using enough pressure so that it doesn't slip easily out of my grasp.

"Open your right leg wider, My pet. I want to see all of you." Pulling my knee open wider, as I am told, I can feel the night air hit the inner folds of my pussy... now wet with my own juices. You take my left hand and guide it to my pussy... using my middle finger as Your finger, and begin the same slow, soft feather touch You began earlier. Moving closer and closer to my inner folds, I can feel my finger beginning to become moist and I know that my juices are overflowing. I fight the urge to shove my own finger inside of me. I know that You would greatly disapprove of and punish me for doing so. I am in an agony of pleasure.

Using Your own finger, You guide mine deeper into my folds... forcing a moan from me. I am so grateful for the pressure of Your fingers, for Your instinct with my body, for Your dominion over me.

You say, "Melly, my pet... I am going to begin a count of ten..." Your guidance of our fingers continuing to deliberately stroke between my wet lips as You go on... "...with each successive number, pet, you will begin to squeeze the nipple that you are grasping... My nipple... harder and harder. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Master, I understand". I begin to feel Your finger, guiding my finger deeper into the shiny folds of my lips. Then emerging again to drag our fingertips against my hardened clit...then again sinking deeper inside of me... soft moist sounds can be heard above the soft moans and sighs escaping from my slightly parted mouth.

You say, "one". I instantly apply slight pressure to my right nipple. My left hand being guided by You, and my right leg pulling itself as far outward as possible.

"Two." I squeeze a little harder.

"Three." I do as bid, and squeeze my nipple harder.

"Four." I am firmly grasping my nipple now... knowing that what You see is a reddened tip being flattened by my fingers. It is not, as yet, an unpleasant sensation.

"Five. And Melly... I want you to roll it back and forth, slowly, without releasing the pressure until I tell you to stop." All the while, I feel our fingers deeper inside of me, hear the wet noises You're causing by choreographing how my body is made to respond to You and Your touch, and I begin to feel myself building. I know that if You continue to touch me this way... to make myself touch me this way... that I will explode before given permission.

"Six." Squeezing harder, I begin to feel my nipple burning as I roll it under Your command. I feel a direct connection travel from the stinging of my nipple to the tip of my clit, causing my inner muscles to contract around our fingers.

Abruptly, You pull our fingers from my wetness, and watch my face as I become aware of the empty sensation inside me.

"Stop pinching your nipple Melly," You say. And I release the aching bud from it's confines. My breasts rising with a sudden inhalation of air caused by the return of blood flow to the tender tip.

You open the folds of Your own robe, exposing the bright red head of Your already rigid cock. Reaching up, You grasp my wrists and pull me toward You..."Straddle Me, My pet." Bending low, my knees sink into the couch on either side of Your hips, the tip of Your cock lightly touching the entrance to my warmth.

My eyes never leaving Yours, You say "Place your wet finger on My lips, Melly," and as I do this, You place Your wet finger on my own lips. "Now, My little slave: your finger shall follow the example of My own finger. If I insert My finger into your mouth just a little bit, then you are to insert your finger into My mouth just that much. I control the rhythm, I control the depth...not just with My finger, though, My little dove... but with My cock as well. You shall sink down on My cock only as far as My finger goes. Do you understand?

Breathless and meeting Your eyes, Your finger on my lips, I say "Yes, my Master, I understand and will obey."

With that, I feel Your tongue dart out of Your mouth and taste the tip of my finger. Following Your lead, my own tongue slips out between my lips, and I taste myself on Your finger...clear and sweet. Your finger then pushes inside of my mouth to the depth of Your nail, and mine does the same.

I feel the tip of Your cock at the entrance of my wetness and relax to open my thighs more, allowing just Your cockhead to enter me. It takes great effort for me to keep my eyes opened and focused on Your own.

You pull Your finger out again, my finger follows, and I rise up off of the head of Your cock. "Very good, my slave. You follow your Master's directions well."

Again, Your finger pushes into my mouth, again to just Your fingernail, and I mimick Your movements...sinking down upon Your cockhead again. You do this so many times that I begin to lose count, but certainly not interest.

I find myself beginning to concentrate on this established rhythm, beginning to settle into this wonderfully tortuous teasing, when I feel Your finger sink further into my mouth, my finger sinking further into Yours, and I sink exquisitely further onto the shaft of Your cock.

I feel Your tongue swirling around my finger, licking it free of it's juices...I do the same to Your finger. I feel Your finger pull out of my mouth, and I rise up off of Your now wet cock.

Your finger pushes in to the same depth... my thighs open to sink upon You, and my finger matches Yours. Another established rhythm.

Your finger sinks deeper, mine follows Yours, and my thighs, tendons tightening, open yet wider to sink further upon Your rock hard, wet shaft.

Your tongue swirling and tasting, mine matching Yours, my pussy contracting upon the beautiful fullness there.

Your finger sinks deeper. This throws me off. I had expected You to withdraw it before demanding a greater depth. My tongue is sucking on Your long middle finger, following Your own tongue's command that I do so, tasting the last of my juices on Your third knuckle, feeling Your tongue clean my own of it's sweetness, and finally... finally... stretching my thighs opened wide, I sink fully upon Your shaft. Holding my eyes with Your own, moving Your finger around in my mouth, I begin to circulate my hips on Your rigidness.

Imbedded upon You, I feel my clit being rubbed and stimulated by the strength of Your pelvis. My eyes begin to plead with Yours for release... no words are spoken, yet You shake Your head "No" to my wordless, pleading question.

You pull your finger out of my mouth. My body wants to deny that You've commanded that I arise, yet I know that I must obey that very command, and force myself to bring my thighs together and rise off of Your cock.

You sink Your finger fully into my mouth, and I slam down upon the hardness of You.

You pull your finger out again... and I arise again... gyrating my hips as You gyrate Your finger using my tongue as an opposing force. You quickly take Your finger away from my lips, place both of Your strong hands upon my hips, and say "Ride me, Melly, my slave... just keep riding your Master."

And I am released to plunge down yet again upon You, feeling You meet each of my thrusts with Your own powerful ones. Taking my finger out of Your mouth, You place both of my hands upon Your thick hair, wrap Your hands again around my waist, and pull me closer toward You. No longer able to meet Your eyes, my neck arches backward as I seek to find the strength to hold back what I have not been granted permission for.

I feel Your lips on my right nipple, suckling softly at first, and then... as Your passion grows, quite harder. I can feel my face looking heavenward, seeking the strength to hold back as the suckling sensations upon that sensitized nipple become ones of nibbling. Your teeth bite into the soft tissue and I find myself becoming ready to beg You for release, when You say "Now, my pet... cum with me NOW!"

And I do, lying there on our bed, fingers shiny and buried deep.