Master and Slave - Meeting Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master felt his balls tighten so he pushed his cock in as deep as he could and he let out a groan as he pumps his load of cum into the condom buried deep in his slave's pussy/ass. Slave felt Master's cock swell and he thought he felt the surges as Master pumped his load inside of him. This pushed slave over the edge and he began to cum all over his stomach. Master stroked slave until slave was done cumming. Slave could feel Master's cock softening and beginning to slide out of his pussy/ass. After Master had pulled out, he gently rolled the condom off of his cock and held it over slave's mouth. Slave knew what to do, he opened wide and watched as Master squeezed the cum out of the condom and let it drip into his mouth and over his face.

After Master had finished draining the condom onto slave's face, he untied slave's legs and lowered them back to the bed. Master then climbed up on the bed, straddles slave and presented his now soft but sticky cock to slave for him to clean. Slave looked up at the sticky cock and was again struggling with the thoughts in his mind. Now that he had cum, he had lost that horniness edge that made it easy to do the kinky stuff. Now he was really struggling with the fact that here he was tied up on a bed with a guy's cock in his mouth. Somehow he was finally able to take the cock in his mouth and begin to lick and suck it. As slave sucked Master's cock, Master began to untie slave's hands. Slave reached up with one free hand and began to massage Master's balls while he continued to lick him clean. Slave could feel his on clit/cock begin to stir again. He couldn't believe it. He was getting hard again, while sucking on a man's cock. Master looked back, saw what was happening so he crawled off since he cock was clean anyway.

Slave looked on as Master climbed off the bed and walked over to the bag that slave had brought along. Master reached in and pulled out the vibrating/inflatable butt plug and carried back to the bed. Master ordered Slave onto his knees facing away from him. As slave got up, Master lubed up the plug. When slave was in position, Master began to push the plug into slave. Slave grunted as he felt the plug getting pushed deeper and deeper into him. Since this was fatter than Master slave had to call yellow once, to get Master to slow down on how fast he was pushing it in. Master backed off a little and after letting slave relax for a minuet he began to push it in again. Slave relaxed and tried to work with Master to get the plug in, after a few minutes of pushing in, pulling out and repeating the plug slid into place. Slave let out a groan as the plug slid in and his pussy/ass closed in around it. Master then ordered Slave to stand up with his legs spread wide in front of the chair. Master sat down in front of the chair and picked up the controls to the plug. With his other hand he picked up a flogger and slave looked down with a little shame, a little horniness and a little trepidation wondering what was going to happen next. Slave's clit/cock was rising back to attention. Slave groaned when Master began to pump up the plug. Each squeeze of the bulb made the plug expand which made slave's clit/cock bounce. After several squeezes Master picked up the small flogger and began to slap slave's clit/cock and balls, which caused slave to groan again.

Slave then felt the plug begin to vibrate. Slave closed his eyes as the vibrations got more intense. His clit/cock began to throb again. Master began to spank it with the flogger. Slave then felt the flogger begin to hit his chest and stomach. The strands began to wrap around his hips hitting his ass. The plug began to expand and shrink as Master pumped it up and let the air out. Master was driving slave to orgasm. The flogger was striking all over the front of slave's body. Slave just flinched a little as he tried to concentrate on the vibrations and pumping in his ass from the plug. Master pumped the plug up and let it out making it a little bigger each time. The pumps made slave groan in pleasure. Slave's clit/cock responded by leaking more pre-cum.

Slave heard Master say lay down and put your feet over your head. Slave got on the ground and put his feet over his head. Master began to make the plug vibrate as fast as it could while pumping it up until he imagined his slave's hole was filled. Master began to use the flogger on slave's ass. All slave could do was groan. Master then told slave to stroke his clit/cock. Slave began to stroke his clit/cock while the plug vibrated in his pussy/ass pushing him closer and closer to orgasm. Master let the flogger fall on slave's ass and balls pushing slave closer and closer. Master watched slave's clit/cock swell. Master told slave to make sure all his cum went into his mouth. Slave opened his mouth, continued to stroke his clit/cock and groaned as the first spurt of cum shot out and onto his face. Slave continued to stroke his clitty until he squeezed it all out. His cum was on his face and in his mouth. Master ordered slave to clean his face and swallow it all. After slave's face was pretty clean, Master turned off the plug, deflated it and allowed slave to slowly pull it out.

Slave slowly lowered his legs back to the ground. Slave looked up at Master who smiling at him. "Well Done" Master said as slave recovered from him second orgasm. All slave could do for the moment was lay on the ground. His body sore, tired but satiated at the same time. His clit/cock was now soft and limp and his pussy/ass was pretty sore. Master was now seated with his legs spread wide exposing his cock that looked like it was getting hard again. Slave couldn't believe it. Master was getting a third hard-on in such a short time. "Look at what you do to me, my little sissy" Master said as slave looked up. "Why don't you crawl between my legs and make your Master feel better". Slave crawled up and opened his now sore jaws and began to lick Master's cock. As slave sucked Master's cock deeper into his mouth, he could feel it begin to grow and expand, forcing it's way into his mouth. His tongue was running up and down the shaft, while his hands massaged Master's balls and stroked the wet shaft. Slave could taste the pre-cum that was forming. His own clit/cock was starting to harden also. His mind began to race again as he knelt before this guy with a cock buried in his mouth, while wearing stockings, garter belt and a bra.

Horny, humiliated, excited, embarrassed were all emotions running through his mind as slave continued to suck the cock deeper into his mouth. Slave jumped when he felt the flogger strike his back. Master continued slap slave's back with the flogger as slave sucked on his dick. Slave's hands were massaging master's balls and stroking the shaft, bringing Master closer to orgasm. Slave opened his mouth and began to run his tongue up and down Master's shaft. He could feel the heat and the hardness/softness in his hands. His tongue ran across the head and he could hear Master groan. Slave began to stroke faster and harder. His mouth sucking harder and tongue licking faster as he tried to bring Master to another orgasm. His own clit/cock was now hard and beginning to drip again. He wasn't sure he could handle another orgasm.

Master began to groan more as he felt his orgasm building. He put down the flogger and took slave's head in his hands and began to fuck slave's mouth. Sliding his cock in and out at the tempo he desired. Slave knelt there with one hand on Master's slave stroking whatever skin was exposed. Master ordered slave to start stroking his own clit. Slave started stroking his own while playing with master. His mouth getting used. Slave's jaw was beginning to ache from being open for so long. As Master fucked his mouth, slave was stroking himself. His clit/cock was beginning to feel raw, slave could hear master groaning. Slave could feel Master beginning to fuck his mouth more, forcing more of his cock deeper into his mouth. Slave struggled to take it all in while continuing to stroke himself. After what seemed like hours, Master grabbed slave's head again, pulled it into his crotch, burying his cock deep in his slave's mouth while letting out a grunt and a groan. Slave could feel Master's cock swell and he felt Master's balls get tight as Master began to pump another load into his mouth. Slave worked to swallow it all, while massaging master's balls and stroking the cock to make sure it was all out. Slave licked and suck Master's cock until it was soft and clean.

Finally Master pulled out of slave's mouth and ordered Slave to sit back on his knees and stroke himself to orgasm. Master handed slave some lube to pour on his clit/cock. After oiling himself up Slave sat back and began to stroke himself for Master yet again. One hand stroking himself while his other hand massaged his balls and teased his pussy/ass. Master smiled as he watched slave pleasure himself. Slave's cock hard and dripping. Master ordered slave to finger his pussy/ass. Slave began to finger himself and this caused his clit to swell. Master ordered slave onto his back and to continue fingering himself while stroking himself. Slave switched positions and resumed fingering his pussy/ass while stroking his cock/clit. Master ordered slave to add a second finger. Slave groaned as he worked the second finger in. As he fucked himself and stroked himself he could feel his orgasm building again. Master sat there looking down at him urging him on to continue playing with himself. Soon slave began to work a third finger into his pussy/ass. This caused his clit/cock to swell again.

Slave's body couldn't take anymore. While pushing 3 fingers as deep into himself as he could slave let out a grunt and began to shoot his cum onto his hairy stomach and across his garter belt. Master looked down watching his slave with 3 fingers in his ass and wearing lingerie cumming for him. As slave recovered, he began to wipe up the mess with his fingers and bring them to his mouth to lick clean. After his stomach was sort of clean, he sat up and Master told him to sit in the chair across from him. Slave stood up and moved to the chair. As he sat down, Master offered him a soda which slave gladly took. They began to talk about the session and how it was. Both agreed it was pretty good. The enema scene didn't do much for either person; both enjoyed the spanking part. After talking about the session for a while, Slave stood up and began to get dressed. He pulled on his panties and then put the rest of his clothes back on.

After he was dressed he picked up his bag of toys etc, made arrangements on when they would chat again and finally headed out. As slave climbed into the car, he couldn't believe that he had done it again. He had just agreed to be the slave to another man and had done everything that was asked of him. How far could he go? How far would he go? Only time could tell.

12