Master Finds His Treat Ch. 04

Story Info
Master and Annie/babydoll unite.
4.8k words
4.58
41.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to the car and I will take you to your own home." He turned and walked out of the room while she finished dressing. She took one last look around the room, the memories she would always cherish and walked out to the car sobbing piteously. By the time he opened his car door and got in her sobs had stopped, just silent tears ran down her saddened face. He drove in silence for a time, driving in an opposite direction of her home. Her eyes open but unseeing, she was in a daze and hadn't even taken notice of it. Coming to a long dirt lane he turned onto it and slowly drove up towards a large manor sitting back from the road.

"Look, my babydoll," he said gently. She looked up in time to see them drive through ornate opened gates and pull up in front of the house.

A look of confusion on her face, then a wail came from her. She shook her head vigorously...."Noooooooo, oh please no Master......don't do this." She felt dizzy, hyperventilating as she let her fears overpower her. She was sure he was giving her to another, or sending her to a place that trained submissives. She had heard stories from other submissives about such places. "Master Master, pleaaase don't send me away pleaaaase, I promise I can do better," she threw herself at him as she begged.

He pushed her away and said flatly, "this is to be your new home," as he pulled the car up to the front of the house. A small older gentleman comes out of the front door and down the steps to open Master Vassago's car door and hold it for him as he stepped out. "Hello Sir," his greeting polite and proper. He then moved to the other side and opened her door. She didn't move, she just sat there shaking.

"OUT OF THE CAR NOW BABYDOLL."

She got out and fell to her knees, wrapping her arms around his legs. "Pleaaaaaaaase don't send me away," she cried out to him, holding herself tightly to him.

"Stand up and conduct yourself with some dignity My pet," he looked at her sternly as he spoke. She stood and sniffled as she tried to regain some composure, her legs wobbly, she felt herself trembling. He remained stern, and led her up to the front doors. The are opened by another gentleman and he leads her inside and down through a hallway to a big bay window that overlooks the expansive backyard and the ocean.

She looked out, and saw a large group of people gathered underneath a large tent. Without any explanation he took her arm and lead her through a long corridor and into a room off the hallway, a light baby blue dress is sitting there and a black tux. Next to them was a desk, a stack of papers sitting in the middle. She looked at him, now totally confused.

"My pet I am not foolish enough to leave the originals out at home. This is your home now and the dress is for you. He held her chin in his hand and whispered, "you will always belong to Me." He picked up some papers and showed her that they were deed to this house. He stifled a chuckle as her mouth dropped open.

She saw both of their names on the deed. A lump formed in her throat, her eyes wide. "but...you...you said..." He smiled at her and she threw her arms around him, looking up into his face.

His face showing his satisfaction as he said, " The rest of the party had to arrive before the two guests of honor babydoll." This is our house now baby, our home," he said tenderly. She buried her face in his chest and clung to him. He once again lifted her chin to looked deep into her eyes as he brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately. As he pulled away she ran her tongue over her lips, tasting his kiss. He whispered softly "I love you, My babydoll."

I stood watching My babydoll's eyes tear up again as she realized she had been had. I took great precautions this afternoon to make sure the party would be ready and had finished arranging everything for tonight's service. The first of two services would be conducted shortly. I decided to let My pretty little Annie pet in on everything now. I led her out of the room and up the staircase. I opened the door to a small gathering of people. She cocked her head towards Me and looked up. "Sir, Who are these people?" she whispered into My ear standing on her tippytoes to do so. I snapped My fingers and at once the gathering crowd dispersed and two ladies came forth. Their heads bowed there eyes downcast. "Yes, Master! We are prepared fully as you asked and we will have the girl ready within the hour."

Babydoll's face lit up as she saw what was about to happen. She left My side as the women guided her to a chair and her feet propped up, arms out upon rests and her head tilted back into a sink. She was to quickly and expertly receive a pedicure/manicure and have her hair teased into the curls I loved so much. The long spiraling twists that she always added when We had gone out to dine. Annie, was beautiful enough to not need make-up ever but I told the women light lipstick and lip gloss would be permissible as well as some eyeliner and the little day to day things that were being washed away now. I walked standing over her as she laid back with a content little smile on her face. "My sweet little babydoll, today is the new beginning you have dreamed and spoken of so many times. Your parents are waiting outside, your father is ecstatic that you wished them here. ( I watched as the tears started again) They may not understand everything you do, but they are delighted you are to be married this afternoon."

I heard the audible gasp as she mouthed the words married. "Yes, babydoll, Married. I will marry you within the hour and then tonight after the guests have gone home. A different guest list has been arranged. After our wedding reception, there will be a few hours for us to consummate this marriage before the second ceremony. In the second you will become My sub for eternity. In the span of twelve hours you will become My Madonna and My whore. My wife and My submissive partner until we shed this mortal coil. Our other friends in the lifestyle will be here as well for that ceremony which will take place at 11:30 and be sealed at midnight as I lead you down the path into our home. I noticed nothing on her face but smiles and tears. "Master, I.....I ...... I love you!", she was finally able to mumble out between her sobs. I knew they were tears of joy but it still delighted Me that she was so happy.

I turned to the maidens preparing you and all the others in the room and told them to have you ready in 45 minutes, for I would then return to check on you and I wished you ready. I left the room and went to jump into My shower and freshen up. I put on My tux and went out to greet the guests. As I made My rounds I knew this was to be a glorious day for I had planned it out so carefully. I reached inside My pocket and pulled out the small slip of paper with the days tasks I had made for Myself earlier in the day. I glanced down the list and we had actually been ahead of schedule. All the guests had already arrived and the band was playing music while they all gathered and spoke to one another. I had arranged it so that the guests would all be gone no later than 8:00 this evening, for the other setup would take a couple of hours with the crew already here on standby. The ground to the manor house had been groomed just this morning and with the estate being so large we had found that it would be easiest to set up everything on the far side of the house for the second ceremony and then just have it moved in.

I went over all the details in My head once more. The flowers. Small white, pink and blue orchids had been spread out on the tables and looped through the chairs. They had woven long strands of the flowers down the tent poles and all about the back deck of the house. The minister was there and prepared to go at anytime. The bartender was steadily at work mixing drinks as his helpers were Bringing champagne out of the wine cellar and chilling it in buckets of ice near every table. The wedding cake was 7 tiers and each layer was a different flavor. The top was chocolate and vanilla swirl, proceeded down layer by layer of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, angel food, Chocolate forest, and cherry. Each had been decorated with flowers, both real and candied. They were mixed together to resemble the flowers adorning the ceremony. I walked towards the house and reached inside My pocket once more feeling the small box which held a gold, diamond encrusted wedding band and a 24k, 2.1/4 carat diamond engagement ring which I was now on My way to offer you. I thought perhaps I should have given it to you sooner but I had wanted this all to be a complete surprise when it happened. I entered the room in which My babydoll was being prepared and couldn't help Myself from grinning ear to ear. The maidens were dressing her in the wedding dress she had admired so much on our trips through the mall. I had taken notice and bought it shortly after she had told Me that if she were to ever marry that dress would be the one she would want.

We had never gone much more into the discussion though for she Knew My disdain for the whole vanilla marriage ideals. But, I loved her more everyday as a submissive partner and as a woman. So I had vowed to Myself to complete her dream as she had fulfilled Mine. For the search for a sub had ended on Halloween, after she had arrived at My party. I had tested her surely that night and she has been with me ever since. When I had decided that the time was right and she had proven complete worthy I had given her first collar to her, a small choker to always be worn and told her it was a trial collar. If she succeeded in every task I would give her I would one day collar her in front of all of our friends and our local community of D/s members.

I watched her as I reflected all the trials and tribulations I had put her through. All the little mistakes she had made, more times than not on purpose so I would have a reason to redden her fine tight little ass. I had delighted in spanking her every time after the first time, just as much if not more each time it was needed. And sometimes even when it wasn't. I walked around so I could see her face. Her soft wispy curls dangling down. Her face that of which I silently thank god for. So angelic but also that twinkle in her eyes, the one that lets Me know what bad little thoughts run through her head. Her little eyes sparkled just now and I knew she was happy, I went down on one knee and spoke softly, feeling self-confident and elated as the maidens watched. "My little babydoll Annie, I love you as much as anyone could love another, I want to complete your desires and wishes as you do and will always continue to fulfill Mine. My love, My submissive, My slave, My heart, will you do Me the honor of marrying Me?" With that I opened the box and presented the ring to her. She giggled,"Yes, Master of mine, I will marry you, but," and she leaned in close to whisper the next part, "aren't I the one who is supposed to be on My knees?" She couldn't suppress her own giggles as she twirled around in her dress. I gave her a peck on the cheek and told her there would be time enough for that later. I told her to put on the veil and wait until someone came to get her.

Ten minutes later, Pachebell Canon in D started to play as My beautiful little one was led down the aisle by her father. She seemed to float as she softly glided up the pathway. She took her place next to Me and beamed radiantly. Her father peeled back the veil and stepped back to sit with his wife. My little one's eyes were already glistening with moisture and I was sure that at any moment she would let the tears flow. The minister started and before I knew it I was saying I do. I slipped the wedding band on her finger and realized I hadn't shown her the inside prior to doing so. I would do that as soon as we had a moment alone. I turned with My new bride and walked her back to the reception area. I kissed her deeply before leading her to the cake. This had all been carefully planned so that when one part was finished the next would immediately start. For I craved My new little babydoll wife's attention in the bedroom. I knew I could command such but I had laid My plans well, I would let her bask in the glow now before taking her to the bedroom and fully ravaging her. I wanted this to be just perfect for My babydoll.

All the guests had made their way over by now and congratulated us. None of these people knew of our other lifestyle the one we shared together when we were not around them. For outside our trusted circle of friends and the privacy of our home(s) and My offices, no one would know that we were so unvanilla. I took a moment with her away from our guests, most of whom were still dancing to the music of the band, to pull off her wedding ring and show her the inside engraved with the simplest of text. mvs_babydoll. She knew well the name for it had been My pet name for her from the beginning. Her eyes teared up once more and she wrapped her little arms around Me, kissing My neck and reaching beneath table we sat at to slide her little hand to the crotch of My pants and stroke My flesh. My organ growing in My babydoll's little hand. I could wait no longer I thanked our guests and made apologies for us and picked My lil babydoll up and carried her to our new bedroom.

I laid her down across the bed and unbuttoned the clasp of her dress, dragging it down off of her, kissing My way down her body. I parted her thighs and dove in tongue first tasting the musky sweet scent of her pussy. How wonderful I thought this little fucktoy is now Mine even in the eyes of the lord and law. I kiss and sucked her inner thighs making her twitch and rotate her hips trying to draw My tongue back to her cunt. She writhed and moaned arching and spouting lil mews of pleasure along with her pleas. I ignored them, I must continue teasing for a few more minutes I thought. Finally I centered My tongue where she wanted it, on her clit, and rubbed and prodded it with My tongue. Painting long strokes up and down and then with no warning I slid three fingers into that soaked little snatch fast and hard and started pumping them in and out with a furious need to drive the little slut into a lust driven orgasm she would long remember. It didn't take long,"OOOOhhh I'm cumming,!!!!" she soon cried out. Once her orgasm passed, Annie finally lifted her head and I could see the hunger and need in her eyes. She tossed her head back playfully and grabbed her legs, pulling them back to her head. Locking her lil ankles behind her head she reached down as I stripped as quickly as possible and started to slide her own fingers up and down her slit before pushing them deep inside. She was being just the little wicked slut I loved her for.

"My loving husband and Master, this is yours to take when and however you choose!" she cooed to me. With that she pulled her fingers to her open mouth and sucked them in before I stepped to her. She reached back down as I neared and grabbed My cock and pulled Me too her. She pushed My cock inside with her fingers and clasped her hands about My neck pulling Me down. "Fuck me Master, Husband, lover!" her voice filled with the lust and passion I so loved to arouse in her. I shoved the length of My cock into her hungry little pussy and pounded her. I had never been so near to losing control so quickly, but the wanton way she was acting now was such a turn on to Me. She had never taken control before and I imagined she would never again only on rare occasions. For it was her nature to submit at all times but I felt that she had been dying for a good hard fucking since I had told her what was to happen today. As I slid back and forth inside My precious fuckdoll's pussy I felt every muscle inside her clamping down on Me and tightening and releasing over and over. My babydoll has very good muscle control and she had always loved teasing Me with it when I allowed. I reached down as I fucked her mercilessly and teased the puckered little arse of hers. I slipped My finger in needing no lubrication for her dripping pussy had done that nicely already. She bucked and arched crying out with her pleasure as I continued My assault on her now wifely sex.

She came harder than I had ever felt her do before, her body bucking under mine and her pussy felt like a vice on My turgid organ. I couldn't help but to fill her womb with My cum right then. I stiffened and jerked and came copiously inside her. This triggered another orgasm and she let out a wail and started to cry as her legs shook from the tremendous orgasm she had. I let her legs drop around My hips and lay there inside her as I kissed her sweet lips.

A knock came at the door and I awoke with a start looking at the clock realizing we had better get ready for the second ceremony of the night. I awoke her gently with a kiss and instructed her to take a shower and not to do anything to her hair. For it was tussled yet the curls had somehow managed to hold mostly and she looked radiant. Her face glowed like a woman whom has been given all of her hearts desires in one day. I had to admit I was happy Myself for the wedding had gone without a hitch and as I glanced out the back window I saw that the crew had finished setting up for the next ceremony and that guests had already started to arrive.

I jumped in the shower behind her knowing that we couldn't even take time for a quickie now. I kissed her back and helped her wash. Teasing her nipples with soapy hands and sliding My fingers down and soaping up her little anus. She just wiggled and turned and smiled up. "You bad boy, Master, don't start something your not prepared to finish right this instant." That did it for Me, her playful nature always so cute and adoring could always tempt Me right into evil. I slapped her little soapy ass hard and told her before the night was out I would be filling all of her holes again. I jumped out of the shower and dressed.

Nothing elegant, for this was a ceremony yes, but it was casual in the manner of dress. I walked to the closet and pulled out a black pair of jeans and a blue silk shirt made from the same fabric as My darling little ones dress. I slid the clothing racks to the side and lifted out the little box. The soft leather collar, dyed in blue to match the orchids from today's wedding floral arrangement and My babydoll's dress and the matching shirt I wore.

The collar was fitted with two blue diamonds, rare and hard to find, just like My babydoll. On the outside to an observer it appeared to have a tribal design. To those of us who new better to examine it was something completely different. The words Master/sub were interwoven throughout the collar. They were the design in fine little letters concealed from view to anyone that may look at it. Inside the final ring in the middle, looped in a circle were the simple words..MasterVassagosBabydoll. The letters were just a slightly lighter shade and would never cause or draw attention from day to day people. But those inside our group would know immediately. One of the fellow Master's had helped Me design it this way. I pulled the collar out and held it tightly, then reached back into the box and pulled out the matching leash.

Annie came skipping (YES, Skipping) into My closet. I looked at her and knew that we would never have this bond broken she would always be Mine. I looked at her, noticing the subtleties of her beauty. The tiny little body, standing only 5'2" the high perky breasts straining against the fabric of her thin dress. Those piercing brown eyes that look so appropriate on her. The full womanly swell of her hips. God, I was getting full on aroused again. I kissed her and then slipped My hand back behind her head and rubbed her neck beneath her hair, holding her mouth to Mine. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of love and passion, need and wanting. She had been with Me long enough that if I was to ever tire of her I would have by now. I pulled on a pair of black sandals and led her downstairs.

12