Master Finds His Treat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of My closest and dearest friends was to perform the ceremony for us and His submissive was to assist My babydoll through the parts which she needed led through. I walked outside and left her with Charity (My friends sub). I walked out onto the back deck and slowly towards the tightly closed circle of friends we had acquired. Master Goliath as that was the chosen name he went by, was standing there smiling at Me. "Well Vassago," he said in his deep gravely voice, it has taken a long time for you to find one lil one worth the commitment that you are about to embark upon but I congratulate you. For You to give her what she so desired earlier today and to do so with no hesitation surely proves your love and devotion to her and hers to You. I sense that there is no lingering doubts for you now correct?" I didn't even need to think. "No Goliath, there are no doubts at all for babydoll will make Me happy to the fullest measure possible and when we walk down this path together tonight as we did earlier today, our fates will be sealed together."

He motioned for Me to take My place and I did so. There were three paths clearly lined By Japanese lanterns, the first two coming from the outside near the woods and finding their way into the center of the garden behind the house. The third leading from the gazebo in the garden towards the beach behind the tree line. We would each walk led down the paths on the outside and leave together via the third. The speakers crackled and the song I teased you with started to play. "My brown eyed girl" played loudly and that was our cue. Goliath led Me to the gazebo and Charity led you down the other. We met in the center and the music was quieted. Upon reaching there Charity helped you kneel down on the pillow placed there and removed your dress. Baring you naked for all to see. Normally you would be fearful of such a public display, being shy and withdrawn at times around people but here it felt easy to do. Charity backed away with your dress in her arms and she down to watch nearby.

"Friends, We are all gathered here tonight to witness the union of a beautiful submissive one and her guiding Master," his voice so strong his words rang out without need for a microphone. "Vassago and His babydoll are to be united in the journey that we all seek in our lifestyle. One of hope... to learn more of each other and this way of life. This bond is to be sealed by our joined circle of friends, and let no one dare to forge a wedge between the two. This is the most honorable of Master's in Vassago and the most loving of submissive's in babydoll. Let them be joined tonight in our sacred ranks together as one." He gave long pause as he prepared to speak again. "Vassago do you swear to uphold the bonds and commitments as a Master to babydoll? To teach her all you know and protect her with your life? To cause her pain which only bares pleasure, and to ease that pain which you will so knowingly inflict upon her? Will you show her the way even if she should falter, and love her as your own until fate has decided to render one of your ends?"

I spoke slowly to remember these words I had written not so long ago. "I shall take babydoll as My pet and ever loving submissive, guide and protect her and love her until time immortal. I will guide her through her failures and spank her with love. I will tease and torture her with that same love, knowing that when the bonds are sealed her on this eve, that she will be Mine in name, heart and soul."

Master Goliath turned to babydoll. "Do you babydoll pledge your devotion to Vassago as your Master and guide through pain, pleasure and all the teachings he will offer you? Do you swear to do all you can to please Him and fulfill his wants and lusts? To remain his until fate sheds you of your earthly chains?"

My babydoll looked up and offered her own vow. "Yes, Master Goliath I take Master Vassago as my Master until time ends. I will do what is in my nature to do and please him with no boundaries. I will love and cherish the spankings I am sure to receive and learn all he offers to teach me."

I reached inside My pocket and pull out the collar and leash. Charity stepped forward to assist Me with the buckle for My hands fumbled at such a tiny thing. I then handed my babydoll the leash, her leash. She kissed it and knelt down at My feet. She lowered her head and let her lips kiss My bare feet. Keeping her head bowed as she offered up her leash to My waiting hand.

"Then," Goliath finished, "I now seal this union with My blessing and leadership as you go forth tonight to start your lives anew together." I took her collar she was offering and held out My hand for her as she stood up. I held the leash and walked one step in front of her, leading her down the togetherness path as everyone in attendance stood and applauded. I lead her down to the beach where a little cottage lies. I tug her collar harder and pulled her bare little body to Me kissing her lips as I caught her in My arms.

The celebration shared by our friends will go until the wee hours for they all have rooms here tonight to stay. We may venture out and mingle a bit but only after I have taken her as Mine and claimed her body as My own. The last sound anyone could hear was My hand spanking her ass echoing back to the party as she screamed out "oh god yes, ONE big SIR!".......

12