Master Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His long lank frame moved gracefully out of the chair....and then my eyes widened as he shoved the chair across the room...in front of the full length bay windows ....and then he looked back at me as he pulled the curtains back and let the blinds up...i know a horrified look must have crossed my face...and it was at that moment that the teacher in me died....and a new Dom was born...thankfully where the house was located there were no children in the area...but the neighborhood was pretty active on the week ends with comings and goings...i was still kneeling on the cushion and as he sat down in his chair in front of the window he instructed me to go get a paddle and a crop....and to bring my cushion to place next to his chair when i was done retrieving the items he had asked for....as soon as i stood up...one of the neighbors was coming out of his door...i had to turn to go get the items asked for...and i knew he had seen me standing there ...naked...my cunt exposed...i saw the hesitation in his step and i blushed furiously....and as i quickly turned around.....my round firm ass now exposed...i swear i could feel the neighbors eyes on me all the way to the room...as i entered the room i leaned against the doorway...my hands visibly shaking...tears stinging at my eyes as i knew this was just the beginning...and wondering how many others would see....

I finally gathered my composure again and got the paddle and the crop...my eyes darting nervously as i came back into the living room.....bending over and reaching for the cushion...my full breasts dangling with the nipple clamps still attached...i quietly handed him the items and then sunk back to my knees...my thighs once again spread wide...and at that instant he brought the crop down and hit a light stinging blow to the tender skin...spread them wider for me angel...i gasped at the unexpected blow and nudged my thighs even wider apart....i looked up at him and he nodded his approval....smiling at me as he said..."much better angel..much better"....i just knelt there like that for what seemed an eternity before he spoke again...each time a car would go by he'd tug at the chain on my nipples..and that flash of embarrassment would run through me....wondering if they had seen...wondering if it was a man or woman in the car...or both...he could see my uneasiness...and made me kneel there for quite a long time like that...on display to the whole neighborhood....to anyone that looked into the windows...which was hard not to do as they ran from floor to ceiling...and then his voice almost startled me ...."Lee tells me you’re quite the little cocksucker angel.."...and at that moment he reached into his pants and freed his enormous cock...my eyes widened as they were just riveted to it...and he laughed as he said..."hmmmmm....my cousin was right....you are a little cock slut"....i just lowered my eyes..knowing that the people passing couldn't hear what was said...but in my mind at that moment they could...and then to my horror he moved his chair directly in front of the window and motioned me to follow...

His cock was standing straight up ...thick and rigid....as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to him...pressing my lips against the cockhead and forcing them open with his insistent pressure at the back of my head...my mouth opened automatically....lips pressing tightly around the cockhead and sucking on it softly....tongue lapping eagerly over the rim as i heard laughter coming from the street....wondering if they were laughing at me or at just some passing joke between them...i froze for a second and he sensed that and his hands went reassuringly to my head again...pushing me deeper onto his engorged cock....but my cheeks i knew were flushed from embarrassment...

I had no idea how long he was going to subject me to this...and of course he wouldn't tell me...i only knew that if my sexual performance was anything less that what i did with you you would punish me....and i didn't need or want that when you got back...so i took a deep breath..and tried my best to block out the outside world...his hands steadily guided his cock in and out of my mouth.....and it wasn't long before i was devouring it hungrily....licking and tasting him...holding his cock deep in my throat until i was gasping for air and then running my tongue up the length....looking up into his eyes as my tongue flicked under the head ....but every once in awhile looking out of the corner of my eye and seeing someone else pass by...i just cringed inside but continued to lap and lick at his cock...i knew that he was close to cumming as his cock was now jerking in my mouth...and his moans were getting louder...which of course does nothing but spur me on even more...i took him deep into my throat one last time and then he jerked his cock from my mouth and sprayed his cum all over my face and hair...his scent so different from yours was my only thought at that moment...and then i carefully and methodically cleaned his cock ....the cum still dripping from my face....his smile melting me again ....and then to my utter surprise he told me to stand up and close the curtains and the blinds...cum dripping off my face...nipple clamps on....and crotchless hose on...again that little cringe deep within me but fearing your punishment more than the looks i would get...i rose quickly from his feet...i know i stood there for a full 2 minutes wrestling with the blinds...totally exposed to everyone passing by...tears stinging at my eyes as i closed the blinds and then the curtains...returning to kneel at his feet when i was finished...he gently stroked my hair and tilted my face up to his...i couldn't keep the tears from flowing any longer as he gently told me to go shower and freshen up....that we were done for the day ....and the rest of the night would be spent relaxing....

Miles and i had spent the rest of the previous evening just chit chatting....his questions now more demanding...more insightful in nature...after i had showered and changed back into my jeans we had decided to go out to eat...we chose a Mexican restaurant not far from the house......and i had a couple of margaritas and he had a few beers as we just sat there and ate and talked for hours...i knew the margaritas would just eventually make me hornier....but at this point i needed some relief from the tension that was building in me...as we were talking there was one little waitress that kept coming around ....constantly checking on us..and i didn't really think anything of it until i noticed the sparks flying between her and Miles....and then i began to observe a little more closely....her eyes were always lowered as she spoke to him..and she catered to his every whim and need...because she was good at what she did...she never failed to make sure i was taken care of as well...but when she spoke to me she would look me in the eye and her smile was warm and genuine...my instincts told me she was a submissive...and when Miles had left the table to go to the men’s room she approached me and shyly asked if Miles was my man...i told her no....that he was my Masters cousin....waiting to see what kind of reaction that solicited from her...her head jerked up and she smiled wide....and him? referring to Miles...is he a Dom as well?...i grinned at her..."He's just now finding his dominance...but he will be a wonderful Dom "...once again she smiled at me....her voice soft and almost lilting ..."and i am just now finding my submissive side"....i knew immediately i would take this young gentle sub under my wing....we quickly exchanged phone numbers and addresses...and she didn't live that far from us...just a few blocks down...i asked her when her next day off was....and she told me tomorrow...i couldn't believe how this was all falling into place...i invited her to dinner the next night...and she eagerly accepted....but i told her to not mention this to Miles...that it would be a surprise for him when she showed up...i winked at her as Miles lingered a bit to talk to her some more as we were getting ready to leave..and i made myself scarce to give them some private time...

I was pretty mellow from the drinks by the time we finally got home and decided to go to bed..i turned to Miles and thanked him once again for allowing me to serve him earlier that day and kissed his cheek tenderly...before going to the bedroom i stepped into his and pulled back his covers..made sure there were clean towels in his bathroom...and turned the lamp on next to his bed....

As i was getting ready for bed i heard Miles turn on the TV..and my drifted back to our session...his innate strength amazed me...his gentle but firm hand...so much like yours...amazed me even more for one so young...and his understanding that i could not submit to him....but only bottom for him...totally blew my mind...he knew that my submission was to you..and he knew how total and complete that submission was...as my head rested in my pillow...i reached for yours and breathed deeply...the scent of your cologne still lingering on the pillowcase....and my heart just ached for you....but you would be home in the morning...i clutched your pillow tightly to me....my body on fire and needing release...a small little groan escaping from me as i rolled over and drifted off to sleep...

Thanking the powers that be that time goes by so fast when you're sleeping...a smile crossing my lips as i woke the next morning..still clutching the pillow next to me ..my body still burning to cum...but the uppermost thing in my mind was you coming home.....the emotions running rampant through me..did i live up to all that you had set out for me to do? a little nervous but the elation of seeing you again and being in your arms once more overriding every thing else at this moment...i knew that even if you felt you had to punish me...you would embrace me and kiss me when you first saw me...and oh how i ached for your touch again...

I slipped into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot....and then tapped on Miles door...opening it a bit and peeking in as i softly told him it was time to get up and we had to leave in an hour...grinning as he rolled over and his massive morning hard on poked up from the covers...but not even that could excite me right now..my mind was focused on you ..quickly showering and then putting on your favorite outfit...my black leather skirt...fitting tightly around my hips but flaring out around the hem...a low cut scoop neckline red sweater...black hose and black heels...no panties on as i grinned wickedly..and then hurriedly drinking a cup of coffee and taking one with me.....Miles already ready to go ....slipping into the passenger side of the car ..the drive seeming endless to the airport...

I could barely contain myself as we waited at your gate....and as soon as i saw you i ran to you and just held you close..kissing you all over your face and then finally brushing against your lips...whispering how much i had missed you as your arms came around me and slid down to cup my asscheeks.....pressing my heat into you as i softly whimpered into your mouth....not caring what the people around us thought...a white woman openly almost raping a black man in the middle of the airport...your breath hot against my cheek as your whispered.....you little slut...you didn't wear panties today....i laughed outloud and just kissed you again...and then you took my hand and walked over to Miles....shaking his hand and then embracing him ...i took your bag and followed behind the both of you....my heart soaring at just the nearness of you again as the two of you walked and talked...

I slid into the back seat of the car as you slipped behind the wheel...positioning myself so that whenever you looked into the rear view mirror you would catch a glimpse of my smooth shaven soaking pussy...quietly listening to the both of you talk on the drive home....and then grabbing your bag as you pulled into the driveway...quickly opening the door for you and holding it open...then slipping in behind the both of you....

The both of you heading to your chairs as i made more coffee and brought out a light breakfast of toast and fruit...then noticing that you had slid the cushion between the both of you...i drifted silently to my knees....aching to be at your feet...but knowing there was a couple of more things to be done before you allowed that ....

And then the strong gentle voice of Miles drifting to me....."angel...you know what to get for me"...i smiled up at him ...rising immediately and getting the paddle and the crop....and as i was handing them to him he pulled me over his lap....pulling up my skirt and i heard his soft chuckle with the discovery that i was not wearing any panties...i saw him lay the paddle and crop to the side ....and both of his hands started to slowly caress my ass cheeks...spreading them apart as his finger teased along the opening...pressing up against my tight little hole and then pinching each cheek hard..a soft little gasp as i began to squirm on his lap...i knew my wetness was dripping onto his pants...and i could tell that was even turning him on more....and then a soft blow of the paddle...warming my skin with a nice little glow..and then another soft blow on the other cheek..his hands caressing after each blow and his fingers sliding down to my cunt lips...and then each blow getting a little harder.....the redness rising on my ass....and the heat spreading down to my pussy lips...i knew i was soaking wet now...and he turned me over on his lap...spreading my legs wide....the juices coating my thighs...and he just grinned....and then he reached for the crop...running the handle over my tits.....across my nipples...and then bending down to suck one into his mouth as the crop landed on my cunt....i moaned and arched up into him....his teeth biting down hard on my tit now...and his voice soft but firm...you can't come slut...and then another powerful blow on my cunt...my body was shaking and my hands were balled into fists...i didn't know how much more my body could take before betraying me in spite of my best efforts not to cum...and then Miles suddenly grabbed me around the waist....lifting me with him as he bent me over his chair....i could hear him undo his zipper and then with no warning he rammed that huge cock deep into my ass...my screams filled the rooms as i gripped the arm of the chair tightly...my legs were trembling and i was fighting desperately not to cum...my ass cheeks burning and aching....my pussy throbbing from the crop and his assulting fingers....and now his cock powerfully driving in and out of my ass...my head started to spin and i knew i was close to the point of no return....but i looked over at you ...my anchor...and i regained control of my body...if only for an instant...and it was at that instant that i felt his cock throbbing in my tight ass....and then he pulled out of me and with a loud groan shot his cum all over my ass...i immediately thanked him for using me...for cumming on me....and then i dropped to my knees and cleaned the cum from his cock and balls...he softly stroked my cheek and told me how pleasing i was to him and he could see now why his cousin was so proud of me...i smiled up at him and thanked him for his praise and then he dismissed me to go get cleaned up...i looked over at you and couldn't read your expression at all..my heart sank as i went to the bathroom and cleaned up and changed clothes again...it was now late afternoon and time for me to get the dinner ready for our guest tonight..

You came into the kitchen and talked to me while i was preparing the meal...and i told you about the guest we were having....the final test..his ability to seduce a sub and make them his...you nodded your approval of my plan and then went to get a shower and a nap...both of you napping as i went about making dinner and getting everything ready for tonight....placing a cushion by each chair now....and setting the dining room table...gently waking both of you up and serving you something to drink..and then the soft tap on the door..i had noticed the curious look on Miles face when he saw two cushions in the living room...i turned around and winked at you as i asked Miles to please get the door...and there she was...her name was jackie..and the electricity between them was unmistakable....

After Miles had regained his composure a bit..something that she would never notice...but we both did as we exchanged knowing glances...i quickly went over to her and gave her a quick hug...taking her coat and hanging it in the hall closet...and then turning and introducing her to you...i whispered in her ear and told you both to go make yourself comfortable in the living room...and jackie and i both carried out steaming plates of food to the dining room table....she was so attentive to all of Miles needs....and i watched carefully as she continued to refill his drink...to hand him whatever he asked for..her tone always soft and respectful...after dinner once again she joined me in clearing the table and rinsing the dishes and stacking them in the dishwasher...when we got back to the living room both of you were listening to music ....smoking cigars and drinking a glass of wine....i quietly slid to my knees on the cushion beside you....and jackie following my lead did the same next to Miles...the look of amazement on his face that she was a submissive warmed my heart..i watched as he quietly slipped a collar around her neck and then leashed her...the talk between them intimate and low as we also began to talk...it was a beautiful evening...i laid my head on your thigh and you ran your fingers through my hair...and then Miles rose from his chair..jackie crawling behind him to his room...the look on her face one i knew so well...the look of only wanting to please...of wanting to give of herself totally...i nodded at her as she passed us and gave her a little wink....and then i looked up at you...welcome home my Master....

I grinned up at you as jackie was crawling behind Miles to his room...knowing this was his first sub...and i was pretty sure this was her first real experience with a Dom...but they seemed so perfect for each other..both tall...slim...her flaming red hair...long and cascading down to her shapely little ass...her eyes a soft clear blue...and his striking good looks...a perfect couple ...i could sense the sexual tension between them and the way she looked up at him so adoringly it was obvious she was quite taken with him...

I turned around in your arms and kissed you tenderly...and then reached for your hand and led you to the bedroom...our lovemaking savage and hungry that night....your cock invading every part of my body ....and then finally collapsing into your arms...tears streaming from my eyes as once again you had taken me deeper into my submission to you.....you whispered softly that tomorrow we would test Miles....and i would critique jackie...knowing she had another day off so that wouldn't be a problem...checking off in my mind the extra toiletries we kept in the bathroom for unexpected overnight guests ...and thankful that jackie and i were about the same size and my clothes would fit her...and then drifting off to sleep in your arms...turning in the middle of the night sometime as we always do ...my arms draped over your waist with my hand wrapped around your cock....

We had been up for quite some time when jackie came out of the bedroom...she looked tired but sated...that look on her face of a woman well used as i motioned to her to join me in the kitchen.....you were practicing your trumpet so i knew it wouldn't be long before Miles woke up as well...jackie and i talking softly...telling her that i would like to see how well she had done in submitting to Miles since she was such a brand new submissive...not mentioning that you would be evaluating Miles at the same time....she smiled shyly at me ...thanking me for my help and i just hugged her.....i ran to the bedroom and gathered up a new hairbrush....toothbrush...and everything she would need for her morning routine..choosing a pair of red lace panties and matching bra...a loose flowing dress that would hug her curves enticingly ...and then took them all out to her...telling her there was a bathroom off of Miles room...which i'm sure she already knew anyway...