Master Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles was just sitting down at the kitchen table as she came back to the bedroom...her skin with that soft glow that only belongs to a 20 year old..scrubbed free of makeup now..and her hair was hanging wet down her back...but she was stunning .....even before Miles could ask she had the coffeepot in her hand was pouring it into his cup..and then slipped next to him at the table....drinking her own coffee...and i left them to talk....knowing there was much they had to discuss....and feeling that connection between them...i smiled softly to myself..and quietly slipped behind you to kiss the back of your neck..

The day was pretty much pretty chore free for the both of us...and for Miles and jackie too...we had already planned on getting Chinese delivered later tonight....so it was just a lazy day...thankful you had the day off today as i needed the closeness of you after you were gone..my fingers running over my collar again and tracing over the small stone...my heart leaping once again in the fact that i was yours...

And then you rose from your chair...putting away your trumpet and walking over to your chair in the living room....glancing up at me ...immediately bringing you a glass of wine and your gold cigarette case and lighter...then drifting to my knees in front of you...smiling up at you as you hooked the chain to my collar and whispering thank you....and then you motioned Miles and jackie in.....Miles stretching out his long legs as he leaned over to you....the both of you whispering quietly to each other and then Miles nodding ...jackie already kneeling at his feet....but the both of you were talking so quietly that we couldn't hear what you were saying...i nodded my approval at jackie...and smiled reassuringly at her....i saw her look with envy at the collar and i reached over and softly squeezed her hand....knowing she had no idea how hard i had worked for this collar from you....

We exchanged glances between us as the both of you rose from your chairs......and then both of you carrying long six foot black boards back into the living room...bending down and placing the wood screw in the center creating an X...and then placing the slanted boards into the platform that Miles had brought in...the ankle and wrist restraints bolted into the painted black wood.....hooks down the back of the boards for chains and ropes...i scooted closer to jackie and explained that that was a St. Andrews Cross...and then told her that you would be evaluating Miles as well as me evaluating you..she looked at me nervously..her eyes darting around the room ...to the St. Andrews....to Miles and then back to me..i squeezed her hand softly and whispered...honey...if Miles does this right you won't even know Master Lee and i are in the room....

And then Miles looked over at her...his voice soft but firm...it's time sweet one...i knew you were terrified...but i watched in amazement as you rose gracefully and walked towards him...your eyes full of trust as you approached him and silently drifted to your knees...spreading your thighs wide as you had seen me do.......you had given me permission to get off of my knees and unhooked the leash....and i sat on the floor between your legs....leaning back against your chair..my hand running idly up your calf...

You dimmed the lights in the room and there were candles lit everywhere...a circle of candles around placed around the St. Andrews...the light flickering softly over the two of them...and then Miles reached down and gently caressed her cheek....i could almost see the shivers going through her from his touch...and a smile spread across my face..he gazed into her eyes for a long time before finally telling her to strip...she rose immediately...her eyes never leaving his as she slowly started unbuttoning the dress...letting the dress fall around her ankles and then daintily stepping out of it....her eyes now lowered as she was aware of our presence...Miles sensing her discomfort immediately......and gently stroking down her back..leaning over and whispering reassuring words to her and completely putting her at ease again......she lifted her eyes to him and smiled at him....and then he told her to take off the bra..she did so quickly ...and then Miles reached his strong fingers into that fiery red hair.....lifting her gently but firmly to her feet..and then backing her onto the St. Andrews...his eyes roaming over her as she stood there...i caught the look in her eye and nodded to her reassuringly...and then his hands gently stroked her body...touching every inch of her...not sexually...but i knew that every touch was burning into her soul...both of his hands caressing her right arm..extending her arm without her even knowing it as he snapped the restraint on her right wrist....his finger sliding under her panties and then both hands sliding up her left arm.....securing the left wrist quickly and firmly....i could tell he was talking to her and reassuring her the whole time..and i was so proud of both of them at this moment...and then he leaned forward...flicking his tongue over her breasts...circling the nipple and tugging at them...his hands sliding down her sides ....her eyes now closed as we could hear her softly whimper..then his tongue slipping between the cleavage of her firm full breasts..trailing down her stomach and circling around her clit...his tongue not quite touching it as his hands reached down and he expertly restrained the right ankle...her eyes flew open for a second but at that exact moment his mouth closed around her clit and i could hear the deep moan escaping from her as he restrained her left ankle....and then he stepped back....smiling at her and telling her how beautiful she looked restrained for him ....

He asked her what her limits were....and i was so proud of her as she calmly stated them to him...and they then established a safeword between them...he nodded quietly and slowly walked around her...from the back of the St. Andrews he took a soft suede whip and a crop...showing them to her and explaining them to her ...she agreed to both and then the soft strands of the whip began teasing her nipples......brushing over her softly....i could see her shiver...and then he leaned forward and bit hard into the right nipple and then the left..we could see the wetness shining on her thighs now ....and his cock stiffening in his pants...he stepped back again and grinned at her .....and then slowly started taking off his clothes....kicking them out of the circle and then standing in front of her....stroking that huge cock and taunting her with his voice..is this what you want slut...her answer almost a moan as she whispered yes...and then he stepped closer to her...pressing his cock against her stomach...i didn't hear you slut....is this big black cock what you want...the need in her voice unmistakable as she creed out to him....yes...ohhhhhh god yes....he grinned at her and leaned forward to kiss her ...his tongue raping her mouth....claiming her lips as his and i watched her body convulse from his touch...knowing she wasn't accustomed to the lashes of even the soft suede whip he gently flicked it over her breasts...just enough for a tiny little sting and she gasped softly....and then he laid the whip to the side...i could see the relief in her eyes.....but then he reached for the crop....looking up into her eyes as he shoved the handle into her cunt...his voice taunting....and this slut? do you wish this was my cock in you....i could see her hips rocking on the crop handle ...and the muscles tensing in her body..her legs were shaking hard in the restraints as he shoved the handle farther into her..and then her moan of release...the instant she started cumming he took the crop handle out of her cunt and tapped it lightly but firmly over her clit....we could see her cum spurting from her even at a distance...and then he walked over to her...releasing her from her bindings and holding her closely to him...we could barely hear his comforting words of reassurance before he shoved her on her knees and thrust his cock into her mouth...she immediately began to suck on it...his hands wrapping in her hair and guiding him up and down his cock...the little choking sounds as he trust it farther down her throat......and then his loud moan as his cum jetted into her mouth....taking it out of her mouth and spraying it over her tits and stomach...running the cockhead over her lips as the last drops sprang from him....he then dropped to his knees and held her tightly...stroking her hair and whispering to her...

We let them alone for a little bit...i turned around and saw that your cock was stiff and i just looked up and grinned at you...winking as i whispered....maybe you'll let me take care of that for you later Master...and then turning around again....both of them dressing now and holding hands as they came back to where we were...Miles sat in his chair again and i got up from between your legs...motioning to jackie to come with me as we moved a little off to the side...i hugged her tightly and told her she had done wonderfully for her first time on the St. Andrews...but that when Miles...or any Dom that she was with asked her to do something...to acknowledge the request with a yes Sir if not collared to him.....and a yes Master if that was her Master...i talked gently to her....reassuring her continually....and then told her that when she looked to me for reassurance she should have looked to him....that he is the one with the power over her...and he is where he gets her strength...she nodded softly...and then i mentioned about learning how to control her gag reflex...and that would take time but she would eventually learn it...

that it was a matter of relaxing your throat muscles in such a way that you could swallow any cock no matter how big it was...and finally i told her about thanking the Dom for allowing her to cum...even if she wasn't under any orders not to...but all in all she did wonderfully and that these are things that are learned over time and after many scenes..i put my arm around her as we walked back to you..the two of you now finished talking as well.....and we both took our places at your feet...where we both belonged...me at the feet of my Master and her at the feet of her new Dom.