All Comments on 'Master or Slave'

by elsol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite steamy!

Very nice. I like the twist and the surprise that I could see coming, but Tara couldn't. Very good use of irony. Very hot too!

MINKXMINKXover 19 years ago
yet again...

amazingly compelling...leaves me curious as a cat, about the old suggestion...write about what cha know?

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

A great story. You let us into the mind of David, his motivations, his desires. And the sexual episodes were well written too.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Quite wonderful

Very well written.

And so nicely paced. The slow domination of Tara was wonderfully done.

A damn fine piece of work

FenixroninFenixroninover 14 years ago
I love Power games.

Twas absolutely amazing the way you wrote that struggle, the way david very carefully planned out exactly what he was going to do and played chess both with Tara's mind and body. I admit I didn't understand all the lingo you used describing the wrestling and what not, but I enjoyed the picture from what I did see. This is definetely a must read for all that enjoy Power games in BDSM.

KwingKwingover 13 years ago
Kickass!

Very sexy and I loved the character development. However, not everyone into the D/s scene is going to know all these wrestling terms. Still, very good story and the characters also adds a human element which you don't see in most adult content.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 10 years ago
Nice!

Never push a man to the dark places in his mind he would rather not go to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
incredibly unique

ending telegraphed from beginning but that did not diminish.. more than hot, this was psychologicall rivetting. WOW!!!

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

That was seriously, intensely erotic. Wonderfully told. - I have a theory that Tara knew she would be submissive, but only to someone who would be strong enough to take her, as she had been. I think her MO was a means to finding that person; if so, then she has succeeded. She seems like she might be a switch. - There is a dark, smoldering, intensity, and beauty in a functional D/s relationship, that I don't believe exists anywhere else. The trust required is absolute, as is the responsibility for the guardianship of that trust. It is more than a role... it is an absolute commitment to a way of being that allows both to experience something that may not be achievable, conventionally. ---- With regards to the story, I don't believe that the friendship was lost, merely evolving into something greater to the benefit of both. ---- A D/s relationship can be seen as an environment of inequality. That is an illusion. By each committing to it 100%, they are equal in the give/take dynamic. One cannot exist without the other. There is no greater, nor is there less than. Each role is vitally important to its success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous