Master or Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had told me, "I only know master or slave, nothing in between!"

Inside my head, I could hear the furious yells.

"Learn to crawl, slave!"

It got louder and louder as blows fell on her.

"QUIT, BITCH! Quit and walk away!"

I had bellowed it at her. She turned her face up to me. From somewhere in her soul, I could see the challenge still in her eyes.

Tara was a woman of her words; master or slave.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

I felt the voice inside howl its victory. It took me over for the split second that it takes to capture mercy, pity, empathy, and any emotion. It dragged them all down into the little box I built on the last day I cried myself to sleep from the pain. It left behind only the waiting and the purpose.

I beat her, not with the helpless frustration that a boy beats his wife or girlfriend, nor with that impotent anger.

I beat her with soulless purpose. She had made a choice; master or slave and challenged me with it. The clues were all there, but she did not want to pay attention, or maybe she knew all along how it had to end.

I beat her into defeat, and then deeper. I beat her until her will shattered on exhaustion.

Master or slave!

I stopped; I let her swim in the sound of her sobs, and hot feeling of tears.

She lay flat on her stomach crying. I watched as her breaking stopped, and she started to heal inside trying to build up what I had taken from her. I felt something release inside me, a return of the human. Pure lust, undiluted by anything soft rose inside me.

No quitting, someone must give; someone must be taken.

More of the words that Tara lived by.

I untied the ties of my shorts. I could see her watching as I unlaced them recognition came to her eyes.

Someone must be taken.

I pushed the shorts down my hips to my feet and stepped out of them toward her. She did not even try to move away from me. I reached down grabbing a fistful of her sweat-matted hair. I pulled her up until she was on her knees with my cock inches from her mouth. I pulled her toward me as I cut the distance between her face and my crotch. Blood flooded, and I got harder the closer her face came to me.

I could feel her breath on my balls as her face forced my dick up and to the right. Her eyes looked up at me, not pleading just accepting. She had been playing a game before me. I was always different, and now she was the prize.

I was harder then I had been in my modest sexual experience. I felt like the blood would never stop pumping into my dick.

I pulled my hips back running my dick on her face. I watched fascinated as I rubbed the tip over her face. She watched it equally fascinated. One clear liquid drop came out of my dick as I ran it across her lips. Her tongue extended outward and over her upper lip to absorb the moisture into her. I pulled her head up and back. She looked up at me and kept her tongue running across her lips. I pulled my dick into position where her tongue ran between my dick and her lips.

I smiled down at her.

MINE!!!

I pushed my hips forward driving my hardon into her mouth. She stopped licking her lips, but her tongue never stopped moving. It ran back and forth along bottom of my dick as I took her mouth. Her hands came up weakly to my hips as I kept driving until I hit the back of her throat. She started pushing back as the gag reflex hit. I pulled back. She breathed around the hard dick in her mouth. I stroked forward again.

One sudden hard stroke, and back out.

Her eyes widened as the head of my dick contacted the back of her throat and pulled out almost completely only to be driven into her mouth again. I used her mouth for my pleasure, giving nothing back to her.

I stroked deep, then shallow, and deep again. I pulled out of her mouth, and pulled her face into my crotch until she understood and extended her tongue. I used her tongue on my ball sac, on the bottom of my dick, and finally on my dickhead.

I could feel the loss of control coming.

I went back and down on my knees forcing her face to stay in constant contact with my dick. On my knees with her face in my crotch, I pulled her head back. As her mouth opened, I drove forward until the only air she could breathe was moistened with the sweat on my pubes.

I pulled out slowly reveling in the approach of orgasm. I looked down at her and drove my hips forward while pulling her head onto me impaling her mouth on my dick. I left it there until she began to pull away unable to breathe. I helped her pull her mouth off me to sit the head of my dick just inside her lips. She looked up at me; I smiled and nodded to my dick.

She surrendered further.

She licked around the head of my dick furthering my climb to completion. I sat back on my heels using her hair to keep my dick enclosed by her mouth.

I used her hair to stroke myself deep into her mouth, pulling her mouth nearly off my dick, and back onto my dick. She kept her tongue moving now, stroking the bottom of my dick as I rested deep, and on the sensitive tip when I pulled back.

I felt the orgasm build from my chest. I drove up to my knees pushing her back with my dick at the back of her mouth. I needed the leverage to push the pace into satisfaction.

I used her hair again to leverage my dick deep inside her mouth, and almost out again. I felt the orgasm travel down my chest into my abs, up my thighs into my ball sac. Both pleasure routes met at base of my dick, and followed the natural path. I drove forward to the back of her mouth and downward into her throat. The orgasm blew through my dick and down her throat.

The first convulsion was barely through when I sat back on my heels pulling her face to keep deep contact with my dick. My head fell back as the second convulsion forced my hips forward trying to bury my dick deeper inside her mouth. I let go of her hair as the final convulsion triggered. Gravity kept her face on my dick. She pulled back slowly but still caught the third jet of semen in her mouth.

I rested letting my body come down. I could feel her hair tickling the inside of my right thigh, my ball sac, and my still engorged penis. On the edge of consciousness, I could hear the exhausted cough as she tried to swallow/spit out cum.

Her head fell off my lap and onto the mat. She was still on her knees. I stood up, and looked down at her. Her face was inches from my toes. She was too weak to even change positions so her ass stuck up in the air.

No winner until someone is taken.

I walked behind her to stare down at her upraised ass. I smiled to myself. God, how I had wanted this woman! Unfortunately for Tara, I had not lost my hard-on or my mental excitement. She had challenged me, winner take all, and I was not going to leave unsatisfied.

I knelt between her calves and enjoyed the view of her firmly muscled ass from up close. I ran my hands down her back, onto her ass, and her thighs. I reached around to the front juncture of hip and waist and pulled her ass into my crotch. I rubbed myself on her white spandex covered crack for a few seconds.

I ran my hands on her thighs, ass, and small of her back before I reached just inside her spandex shorts and pulled them over hips, across ass, and down her thighs. I lifted up one knee at a time to take them completely off her body.

I looked down.

The bodysuit buttoned over her crotch with two small green buttons. I was not in the mood to be careful so I popped the buttons off. The strip running down her ass crack sprung up and onto her lower back leaving her pussy uncovered to my inspection.

Her pussylips were shaved clean. I gave a sigh of pleasure. I reached with my right hand underneath to where her stomach ran down to her pussy and felt a perfectly shaped line of pubic hair.

I ran my fingers on her ultra-firm naked asscheeks, and studied a stunningly beautiful pussy. Her pussy lips had no extra flesh to them; they were also puffy at the moment. She had a very pretty asshole too. I pulled her hips back to me. I placed myself carefully and ran my dick between her asscheeks. It was pleasurable, rubbing myself along the crack of her ass, only the bottom of my dick getting friction.

I had to do it so I raised my hand and brought it down in a sharp crack on her asscheek. I gave the other the same treatment.

I backed up, and started running fingertips up and down her ass, her thighs, and whatever part of her calves I could reach. I pushed my self forward using my hips and dick on her ass to push her forward also. I ran small circles on the inside of her knees. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that her ass was parallel to the floor.

She was mine now, and I meant to play her out. I reached forward to grab the bodysuit and used it to pull her upper body to me. Her hands came off the floor and her back came into contact with my chest. I pulled the bodysuit off her. After throwing it aside, I reached around her to play with her breasts.

I bit, licked, nibbled her neck while alternating between stroking her nipples, milking her breasts, and running my hands down her tight abs to stroke through sparse pussy hair. At the same time, I ran my dick up her ass crack again; at times I would free my dick from her ass to run the head along her pussylips. At first, I took the heat and moisture from her pussy to be from the workout she had been through, but she grew hotter and wetter. Her breathing alternated between deep sighs, and short shallow breaths. My dick was covered with her juices as I continued running my hands over her body.

I pushed her upper body forward again. She went down on her elbows. I had enough, I wanted her body furthered surrendered to me.

I ran my thumb up and down her labia. She shuddered the first time. I stroked her lips and outer pussy incessantly. I stayed away from her fully extended clit.

At a young age, I had read the way to do this was to approach the clit, get as close as you could, and then move away. To continue to stroke and stroke, everywhere around the clit never touching it. Eventually orgasm comes, but an incomplete one. One of my other female friends had smiled at me when I described this to her saying that she was very dickcentric, and for her any orgasm without a hard dick inside her was incomplete.

I wanted that now from Tara, an incomplete orgasm. I continued to stroke her inner thighs, her outer lips, and inner lips in heartless motions approaching but never touching her clit.

She came, and it was incomplete. Her cries of pleasure were unsure, as if she had tried to swallow them. She had not though; she was too weak. She shuddered but towards my hand as if in the middle of orgasm a more powerful one had begun to build.

I smiled to myself. I repeated the process now with my right hand. She whimpered but I did not care. She was mine, and this was my pleasure.

I stroked, fondled, and caressed, every unforceful hand movement that could be performed on open female genitalia. I felt her sobbing in frustration. She was reaching for something that I would not give her yet. Her body was on the other side of an unfamiliar arousal.

I gave then. It was what I wanted for her to bond her even more to me. I backed off of her, holding my hard dick in my left hand preparing myself as I started small circles with my right thumb on her clit.

Clockwise, counterclockwise, stroking up and then down.

She came hard.

She threw her pussy into my hand amid violent convulsions. After the second convulsion, I placed the head of my dick carefully between her beautiful pussy lips while continuing to stroke her pussy. On the fourth shuddering of her powerful frame, I impaled her.

She was tight, wet velvet. I reached around the inside of her hips, and pulled her back trying to embed my cock deeper inside her. I pulled back almost completely out of her so that only the tip of my dickhead was keeping her pussylips spread, and pulled her hips to my body again. I pushed/pulled her away to the same position, and this time combined a pull from my arms and the driving force of my hips. She came even more violently than the last time. Her mind had her sexuality imprisoned, and her challenge had made me the jailor.

I stayed still enjoying the flood of wetness, the gripping and releasing pressure that her contractions were giving my dick. I waited until she was done with her orgasm. Inside I could feel the dark part of myself smile remorselessly down at her.

I had never felt more in control of myself, of a woman, of anyone else.

I alternated strokes started in a ten-beat count.

Pulling back until the tip of my dickhead was splitting her lips open, forward enough just to get the entire dickhead inside her plus half an inch of the penis body. Pulled back again until I was in the original position splitting her pussylips with the triangular tip of my dick.

Repeat.

Again and again.

I was splitting her pussylips. Her hips weaved restlessly; she wanted more. I gave it to her. I powered my body forward in one vicious thrust into her pussy. She swallowed a cry of satisfaction.

I pulled out again splitting her pussy lips. I repeated the short stroke.

I heard her frustration. The remorseless smile got wider. The physical breaking had been necessary for the sexual breaking to be allowed.

I repeated the short strokes eight times, then two punches to the depth of her pussy.

Seven short strokes and three deep, powerful lunges. She became louder in the satisfaction of the deep strokes and the frustration at the shorter ones.

This continued up and down the stroke count. I got to one short stroke, and gave her nine long ones. I laughed as the power of the situation flooded my chest with pleasure. I should not have had that much control but something more than lust had a grip on me.

I stroked deep into her ten times. I continued deep strokes. I hesitated with her body on the razor's edge of orgasm; only the tip of my dick was in contact with her pussy again.

She sobbed real anguish.

I penetrated my dickhead and a half-inch of penis beyond that and pulled back out again. Her body shuddered in an incomplete orgasm again. She banged her head into the floor but I did not care.

Her game.

Her rules.

My victory.

I traveled up the stroke line again.

Eight deep, two short. Seven deep, three short. At 7 short, the strokes changed. I settle into a steady pace of seven and seven. My mind had taken over my body, and I moved with the control that a singular purpose allowed.

The violence of my screwing into her increased, until I lost the rhythm. I used my hips to power in and out of her. I combined hands and hips to give strokes more power. I was on the other side of manhood inside of deepest part of myself using pleasure to bury me deep into Tara's psyche.

I heard her cry to me then.

"please!"

I did not care and continued to stroke in and out of her pussy.

"please, David!"

I stopped my movement with my dick deep inside her.

"please cum!" she cried.

I forced her forward then. I owned a poster once called 'Surrender'. It was mind-blowingly sexy. In it a female was on her knees wearing the most torn up pair of jeans I had ever seen. Most of her upper body was on the ground. Her face was to the left, her breasts pushing into the ground, her arms flat, her hands fisted in desire. The position was amazing and proclaimed the title of the poster.

Surrender.

She had surrendered her body as the pleasure of her lover.

I used my hips and hands to push Tara into the position. I pushed her face into the mat then her breasts. Her left hand was inches from her face, her right arm extended forward.

Complete surrender of her body to me.

I put my hands on her shoulder blades to further push her into the mat and started pumping myself to orgasm. I was on the edge of orgasm and exhaustion, but my dick did not care. I plunged in and out of her gaining power and speed with each stroke.

I wanted to cum now, but more I wanted her to cum again. I did not know how many times or if she came while I was control-fucking her, but I wanted her body to convulse around my dick one last time.

I felt it. She came again. Her pussy flexed and unflexed around my dick. I growled and pumped harder. I pumped deep into her, almost completely out of her and back into her depths.

Finally, I shot deep inside her.

She came again! Her mind, her body completely mine.

It was the strongest orgasm I had noticed. Her body shuddered violently, but she had no strength left for more. Inside her pussy though, there was crushing pressure on my dick, release, and then more crushing pressure. Every squeeze seemed to coincide with a shudder of my own. My dick went from unfeeling to hypersensitive at the beginning of my orgasm and every squeeze on my dickhead threw me a little higher into pleasure.

We stopped.

She slid forward. I followed with my dick still inside her. She lay on her stomach with me resting on her back. She gave an involuntary shudder when I slipped out of her, and her pussy squeezed trying to keep me inside her.

We lay with me on top her for a few minutes. I got up and stared at her naked back, ass, and legs. She was drenched in sweat and arousal. I picked up my shorts and started dressing.

I walked over to my sweats and finished the job. She had not moved.

I walked over to stare at the statuesque body again. I smiled gently down at her.

I walked around so I could look down at her face. Her left hand was touching her cheek, her eyes were closed. I watched her for a few seconds realizing the deep breathing meant she was asleep. I went down on one knee and stroked her hair away from face. I reached down and kissed her temple.

I left her there in her own sweat and desire.

------

Sometimes I miss the friendship Tara and I had. We were not real friends, but there was an unwritten understanding of what we both wanted from each other.

I never replaced her with another.

I can get pretty melancholy about it, but only at work. At home, my situation changed for the better. Tara asked me to move in with her, and after much consideration I decided to. She had been the one that turned on me. I was responsible for not speaking about myself to her, but she had never asked.

One afternoon I found how much for the better my situation had changed. I got home to find an absolutely exquisite blonde sitting on her heels facing the front door with a naked Tara standing behind her. I raised my eyebrow at Tara, she smiled gloriously at me.

I inspected the blonde.

She was stunning.

She had a wealth of waist length blonde hair. It had an enticing soft curl to it. She had jade green eyes that stared up at me in flourishing desire combating concern and fear. I stared back, and she looked away from me down at the floor, but in the instant before her eyes broke contact I could see desire spike over concern and fear. Deep inside a voice hummed appreciatively. She had perfect breasts, or at least symmetrical breasts, which is close enough. They were the exact size for her frame with only a teenager's sag to them. She had fit abs that led to a trimmed BLONDE bush. I sighed in pleasure; blonde pubic hair is kin to heaven. Her hands were resting on firm, almost muscular thighs. I looked up at Tara whose smile was one of satisfaction. It was obvious that I was more than pleased, but I wondered what was going on.

I am not stupid, just unassuming.

I walked to stand in front of the blonde. Her knees parted instinctively. I took another step forward. I saw Tara look down at the blonde and push her forward with a knee.

The blonde flowed.

From sitting on her heels to kneeling with her face inches from my pant-covered dick, the motion had rhythm. Her hands came up to work carefully on my belt, my pant hook, and zipper. Her fingers slipped inside the elastic of my jockeys and with constant pressure gently pushed my underwear and pants to my ankles. She hesitated there, looked up at Tara, unsure of herself. Something passed between them. The girl, she could not be older than twenty, reached underneath the pants to untie my shoes and pull them off my feet. She pushed my socks, underwear, and pants off my body. Every movement was a sexual ballet. Finally, she flowed back up to her knees and went nose to head with my dick. I was hard so my dick was pushed into her face. She reached up to encircle the base with her small hand. She made a study of it as if unsure where to start. She looked up at Tara again with my dick an inch from her lips, and smiled gratefully. She carefully extended her tongue to lick the drop of precum that escaped me. She brought her tongue inside her mouth and closed her eyes luxuriously. She opened them and looked up at me. She kept hungry eye contact with me as she extended her tongue again. This time to wet my entire dickhead with her saliva. She tasted every part of my dick with every part of her tongue as if seeking the taste buds that would let her enjoy the flavor the most.