Master or Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave my balls the same treatment.

Tara reached down to hold her face in place. She grabbed my dick halfway down the stalk and pushed the blonde's face to me. The girl opened her mouth and accepted me inside her. Tara let go of my dick as soon as the girl had my head inside her mouth and used two hands on each side of the girl's head to fuck the her face onto my dick. The girl took all of me into her mouth and in her throat. She kept me for seconds, I could feel her desire spiking even higher. Tara pulled the girl's face so that only my dickhead was in her mouth.

The girl took a long shuddering breath, and convulsed. Tara looked at me and smiled. The girl had come with nothing more than one deep stroke into her throat.

Tara took a step forward then so that her hips were directly behind the blonde's head. She reached down and dug nails into the side of my hips. She was still aggressive, but knew how far I would allow her to go. I would not be pushed, but I could be convinced to be lenient. She used her hips to stroke the girl's mouth on my dick, and off again. She leaned down to give me her lips to take.

Tara was taller than me so this little stunt must have been uncomfortable for her. Added to the discomfort was her effort to guide the blonde's efforts in sucking my dick with her hips.

I did not care though. My hands came up to play with Tara's nipples. Slow, careful circles were a weakness of hers.

Tara kept the girl on a steady rhythm with her hips. Finally, she stopped her hip motion and pushed the girl to the side only to kneel next to her. She took my dick out of the girl's mouth and gave it a slow tongue bath. She gave it back to the blonde's loving mouth. She let the girl take a few plunges into her mouth, and took it back to take me deep inside her own mouth.

The trading back and forth continued for a few minutes until Tara ran her hand along my abs and felt the beginning of my orgasm. She took my dick away from the blonde, and took me down her throat. She sucked my dick at a furious pace helping me to the other side of orgasm. I grabbed her face and tried to plunge deep inside her, but she fought me. I came with only my dickhead inside her mouth.

I came hard, but was angry. I enjoyed coming deep inside a woman not shallow. She looked up at me pleading an apology as she milked my dick with her hands and the suction from her mouth. When she was sure I was done, she turned to the blonde and forced the girl's head down beneath her own. She kissed her openmouthed, forcing the girl to accept my cum from her mouth.

The girl convulsed again.

My eyes widened. I did not know who this girl was but her reactions to being dominated were amazing.

The rest of the night made me thankful that it was a Friday night. Tara led the blonde through her paces on my dick. The only time I had ever seen anyone cum that much was when Tara forced me to take her. Tara made very sure that I enjoyed her body also. She went so far as to take me in her very pretty asshole for the first time while licking the blonde to orgasm, which was another first.

I can be melancholy about the loss of our friendship, but Tara tries to make sure I have very little time for anything but sexual pleasure.

Maybe someday, I will ask her if she knew how it would end when she made it 'Master or Slave' between us.

It is just that she adjusted so well.

The End