Master Swimmer

Story Info
She wanted him to be her coach and train her and he did.
8k words
4.48
90.5k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Rob was just about 45 now when Sue came to him. All the time he had been the coach of the swim team he had watched her and her sister grow into beautiful women. Even when she was a kid at age 12 and her sister was 13; they were much prettier and had a better body than any female near their age. While her sister was a year older than Sue was, she was by far the most beautiful, well-built and sexist of the two girl.

Each year he wondered if they would come back to the team. Then each year when they did, he saw that they were much more beautiful than the year before. Sue’s body grew from a kid’s, into a young woman’s, into a beautiful older teen and now as she was such a lovely woman of 19.

It took all of his mental strength not to approach her during all those years. But now she was asking him for help! He realized he was old enough to be her father, hell maybe even her grand father. But he also he had wanted her since the first time he had seen her in a bathing suit years ago. He also had heard that she was a full-blown slut. Hell Sue had been caught having sex more than once by her teammates, her parents and even her teachers had caught her one-day.

He was told by at least four people to be very careful because she wasn’t afraid of hitting on older men, even married men. The girl simply liked sex. Rob didn’t know for sure when Sue started to have sex, but he was felt it was most likely her first year of high school if not before.

He tried to concentrate on swimming and instructing all of the team. But deep in the back of his brain, he knew she was fucking. And she was fucking everyone she could. Still he made no attempt to hit on her or lead her on.

Her parents made her complete in all sorts of sports in an attempted to make her use up some of her energy and move her away from sex if possible. But she still was doing it with everyone she could regardless of how old they were. And because of her beauty and that fantastic body she had, she was being hit on constantly by boys and men. Her parents had no choice and put her on birth control at a very young age to try and keep her from getting pregnant.

Sue had a swimmer’s body except for her breasts, which were, quiet larger than most female swimmers. She was tall 5’1” with very little body fat. Her hair was long and dark and her eyes were almost black. But it was her body that made you hard if you were a man it was perfect.

She was now 18 and considered legal. She had started dating men now not boys. It seemed the rumors were growing with her reputation being cut to pieces and more and more guys showing up at meets and practices waiting for her and taking her out after the meets.

Then one day after her 19th birthday, Rob was sitting in his office when Sue showed up at his door. Practice had just ended and she had just left the Women’s locker room. She was dressed in a tight halter-top that lifted and held her full young breasts up high and exposed her deep cleavage and hard nipples, which pushed against the material. Her shorts just covered her pussy and ass. In fact a large part of her ass cheeks hung up of the bottom of the shorts. Her long dark almost black hair hung around her face and shoulders still wet from the shower she had just taken. Her black eyes shinned with what Rob always believed was a sexy look. She always seemed to be looking at you with lust in her eyes.

Sue wrapped on his door and asked: “Hi Rob! Can I come in for a minute and talk with you? I have something I would like to discuss with you about swimming.”

Her smile was that of a girl but her facial actions and body movements were all women!

Rob looked at her as she walked into his office before he could tell her yes. His eyes followed her as she moved next to him and sat down. Her knees were inches from his legs and as she sat down, Rob was sure the crack of her pussy was less that a quarter of an inch from peeking out her shorts. She was all tan and smooth and she crossed her legs slowly right in front of Rob’s big eyes. He ran them up over her legs and stopped at her shorts so he was looking at her snatch. She bent forward a little to rub her ankle. When she did Rob could see down her halter and licked his lips at the sight of her very full young and firm breasts. His eyes followed her nipples up and then back as she sat back looking at him. She smiled knowing he was looking at her body. Hell every man looked at her body! But now as she sat there, her nipples looked like they were burning a hole in her halter. Her smiled got bigger as she watched his eyes finally met her eyes again. He licked his lips and said: “So Sue, what can I do for you?”

She sat up moved to the edge of the chair and now her knees were touching him. He was sure he could feel her body heat a foot away. She said: “Well you know after this year I can’t swim any more, unless I go into the masters program.”

Rob said: “Yea! I know and I’m going to miss seeing you.”

She smiled and then as her foot began to swing back and forth she said: “Well that’s what I want to talk to you about Rob. I was wondering if you would be my coach and trainer if I decide to swim in the masters program?”

Rob moaned to his self as he looked into this absolutely beautiful woman’s face. He didn’t answer her immediately. So Sue said: “I have to have a coach and a trainer and I think you’re the best anywhere around here. Would you help me? It would only be for a season to see if I like it. And, I really do still need training Rob. You told me that the other day. So, would you? Would you be my coach?”

Rob was in a dream. He was listening to her but didn’t really hear her words. He was to busy looking at that body, that fantastic young beautiful female body in front of him. He knew she fucked and god I bet she made guys cum like crazy!

He was really going to miss seeing her in her tight thin competition bathing suit. He was also going to miss standing behind her as she bent down on the starting block. He would miss seeing her pussy press against her suit between her thighs covered only by that thin tight suit material. When she bent over ready to leap into the pool to swim, he always held her an extra second so he could look at her ass and pussy in this position! It was a benefit of being a swim coach!

Finally Sue said: “Rob! Coach! Rob! Did you hear what I asked you?”

Her voice broke the spell and he smiled and said: “Train you? Sure I’ll train you. I would be very happy to train you Sue! But, Actually you don’t need a great deal of it, you’re very good now. You just need someone to keep you focus and working hard. Sure I’ll help you Sue. When do you want to start?”

She jumped up and he watched her full breasts juggle and shake as she did. Sue bent into his face and kissed him directly on his lips. She held his face in her hands and said: “Oh thank you Rob! Thank you! I’m so happy you said yes! You know I’ll work hard for you. We can start whenever you want. When does the season officially start?”

He was stunned a little from the kiss. He put his fingers to his mouth touching his lips. Then he said: I’ll have to check but why don’t we start tomorrow around 8AM?”

She moaned and said: “8AM! Ah, could we make it 9AM instead? I have a date tonight and I’m sure I’ll be out late.”

He told her: “Well, if you are going to train for masters you will have to limit your dating and staying out late Sue.”

She smiled and said: “I knew you were going to say that! OK This is my last one for a while Rob. I promise.”

He smiled and said: “OK make it 9AM – sharp!”

She smiled and turned towards the doorway. His eyes went directly to her ass. He saw her wonderful ass cheeks hanging out the bottoms of those very short shorts. She smiled at him when he lifted his eyes again to her face. She said: “See you at 9AM. I’ll bring coffee!”

He smiled still touching his lips. He watched her walk away until she was out of sight. Rob tried to get back to work but knew he was done for today. As he turned out the light in his office and started to walk to the door, he saw Sue come running back down the hallway. She said: “Rob! Oh good you’re still here. My car has a flat and I was wondering if you would help me? I have the jack and everything but have no idea how it works.”

He smiled as he watched her breasts bouncing as she ran. He said to himself: “Fuck! What a body that girl has! Then he told her: “OK! Calm down and take me to your car. I’ll show you how to fix it! Can’t believe you don’t know how to do it.”

She took his arm and they walked together out to the parking lot. He could feel her full breast rubbing against his arm. When they got to her car, she knelt in front of the tire and she said: “See! It’s flat!”

Rob could see all right! She saw her squatting in front of him with her legs opened and her arms resting on them. In this position, her shorts were pressed tight against her upper thighs and he could see the ripples in her pussy lines showing at the very edges of her pussy! GOD! He was looking at her cunt! It was shaved completely and it was the cunt he had dreamed licking and fucking for about 5 years! He said: “OK let me get the jack while you fix your shorts Sue.”

She looked down and slowly fixed her shorts pushing her cunt back under the material of her shorts, as he blushed! She smiled saying: “Oh my! I’m hanging out! Sorry Rob”

He walked around the back of her car without saying anything and opened her trunk. He got the jack and tools to change the tire, did it and put the tools back. He then rolled the tire to her trunk and put it in. his hands were dirty and he wiped them on his exercise shorts. She came back to the trunk and said; “Sorry Rob, didn’t mean to embarrass you. These are small. My good shorts are dirty and I had to wear theses today. Sorry.”

He said: “Well a beautiful woman like you has to be careful. I could have been a mean and nasty guy who would take advantage of a beautiful lady like you.”

She smiled bright and big as he had ever seen her have and she said: “ Do you think I’m beautiful Rob?”

He said: “Yes. And you are Sue, you’re very beautiful.”

She closer to him and kissed him again on the lips. He let her. She put her hands on his arms and held the kiss. He raised his arms putting his hands on her well-defined hips. She came closer to him until she was just touching him with her full breasts. She moved her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as her tongue moved to Rob’s lips and licked across them. He pulled her to him and opened his mouth taking her tongue and sucking on it. She squeezed her arms around his neck and he pulled her tighter against his body. His cock was a rock and he pressed it against her body. He heard a soft moan escape from her lips as his tongue replaced hers. She sucked it hard as she felt his hands begin to slowly move around her back. Another soft moan as his hands moved down to the top of her ass. She pressed her body harder against his and he knew she could feel his hard dick pressing against her.

Rob felt like he was going to shoot his load right there in his pants as he pressed against this young beautiful woman. He continued to tongue her and teasing her lips with it when he decided to take a chance. He had never touched one of his swimmers before in al the years he was a coach. But she was over 18, and so fucking hot, he decide to move his arms down over Sue’s ass and cup it. As he did he pulled her even tighter into his body. She moaned louder and said in a low soft whisper: “Oh Rob! Oh yes. Mumm.”

He held her this way for a long time before breaking and looking her directly in the eyes. His hands were still on her ass. She said: “Do you know how long I have wanted to kiss you?”

Rob could hardly talk. He cleared his throat and said: “Maybe as long as I have wanted to kiss you Sue?”

She held her look and then bent in and kissed him again. Now he used one of his hands to hold her ass, and moved his out one to cup her very full right breast. He squeezed both and heard her moan louder this time. She bent her pussy into him against his cock. She felt it jump with his excitement. They continued to move against each other when Rob moved his hand off her ass and around to the front of her shorts. He slid his fingers between her legs and felt her open them for him. He cupped her soft young pussy on the outside of her shorts. He felt her press her snatch hard against the palm of his hand. Her heat was high and he could feel it on his hand between her thighs. He sucked hard on her tongue as it slammed back into his mouth again. As he softly rubbed her cunt she moaned and reached for his cock. She ran her hand up under his gym shorts and under his boxers and grabbed his hardon. She squeezed it tight and made him moan. He broke her lip lock and she said: “Let’s go back to your office Rob.”

He used his fingers to locate the leg opening of her shorts and moved his fingers under them so he could stroke her pussy directly. He looked into her eyes and said: “If we go back Sue, you know what I want to do with you, right baby?”

She said: “Oh no Robbie, it’s what I want to do to you baby!”

They both smiled as they release the sex of the other one and he closed the truck. They walked back arm in arm again to his office. He unlocked the door and they both stepped inside. She immediately wrapped her arms around him and began kissing, tonguing and dry humping him as their bodies merged tightly together.

His hands were all over her body. And Sue was pulling on his gym shorts sliding them down his hips. As she did she knelt on the floor and looked up into his face saying: “I want to see this cock of yours. It feels so nice! OH my! It’s very nice Robb. I never realized you had such nice equipment hidden under your shorts.”

As his cock sprang up once his shorts cleared the fat red cock head, Sue began to suck and lick Rob’s hard cock. Now he wasn’t a giant by any means, but he was a good 71/2 – 8 inches long and nicely thick. It was certainly big enough, and good enough for her. She smiled as she licked his cock like an ice cream cone. As he watched her he saw her young face and realized she was so much younger than he was. He held her head and told her to look at him. She did and as she sucked his thickening cock head, he said: “Why me? Why do you want me when you could have any guy on campus?”

Sue didn’t reply she just sucked and sucked on his cock. Finally he pulled her up and as she stood in front of him, he asked again. She held his cock in her hand and said: “Why you? This! This is why you Rob. I want your cock. I want a man to fuck me. I’m tired of boys and those guys who think they are men. I want a real man. One who I know can give me what I want and need. That’s you Robbie. I have been hot for you since high school.”

He looked at her with a question on his face. He said: “But why? I’m 25 years older than you Sue.”

She said: “Well that might be true. But I still want you. You see one day I was sitting on the pool deck and you came by talking to the team. You didn’t know it but where you were standing and where I was sitting, I could see right up your gym shorts.”

Rob blushed a little as she continued: “I saw you cock and your large balls just hanging down along your leg. It was soft and just hanging there. But, that night, I started wondering what it would look like when it was hard!”

She squeezed it and looked down, smiled as she said: “And now I know. And, it’s very, very nice Rob. So now of course, I’m wondering what it would feel like inside me. I have wanted to fuck you for a long time Rob. I see you looking at me all the time. I know you hold me on the starting block so you can look at my ass and pussy as I’m bent over. It’s very apparent that you want me too Rob. So now we can both see how this very nice cock of yours will feel inside my very wet pussy. That is if you want too Robbie. Why do I want you? Because you are a very nice man and I want you to make love to me. I hope you want to do the same.”

She squeezed his cock jerking it off as her lips found his mouth. She slipped he tongue between his opened lips and he sucked hard as she stroked his cock. He separated for a minute to say: “Yes Sue. I want you bad. In fact I have wanted you for a long time. But I want to be sure, you really want this.”

She let go if his cock and stood up. She moved her hands to her hips. As she wiggled her lovely ass she pushed her shorts down her legs and let them drop to her feet. As he watched her completely shaved pussy move as she stepped out of the shorts. When her shorts were off her feet, he watched as she pulled her halter-top up over her head exposing her big tits. He just stood there looking at her unbelievable body. She could have posed for Playboy.

She smiled at his cock as it jumped and throbbed with his lust! He licked his lips and pulled his tee shirt over his head becoming completely nude too. When he did she was inches away from him. He pulled her hard into his body and she moaned feeling his cock bend up towards her stomach. I bent her back and sucked on those nipples he desired for years. They were as lovely as he had imagined and hard and long as he had dreamed about many nights! His hand went to her pussy. When he squeezed it he could hear and feel her wetness. She moaned as she took hold of his big hard on and began to stroke it.

Rob was never harder, and never more in pain to cumming. God the woman he had fanaticized about for years was here in his office, nude and playing with his cock. He wanted this young woman like no other female in his life. She arched her back allowing his cock to press harder against her and freeing her breasts so he could continue to suck and lick them.

Rob moaned and knew he was going to have her here in his office, this afternoon for the first of many times. He had planned to one day get her here in his room and drive her crazy as he fucked her crazy. He decided to go for broke.

He slid his arms under her thighs and lifted her into is arms. She stayed locked to his lips as he carried her to his desk. He placed her beautiful ass on top of the desk and immediately went between her legs as he knelt on the floor in front of her. He slid her body to the edge of the desk and placed his face between her open thighs. He licked her pussy like a man gone mad with lust and desire. His cock hurt it was that fucking hard as he looked at her pussy all wet and he could have bet it was throbbing as he sucked it in his mouth!

Sue held his head and moaned and moaned and moaned as he brought her to the edge of orgasm a few times only to back of and not let her have it. His face was covered with her wetness and her nipples were like long bullets sticking out. She whispered: “Oh God! Come on Robbie, make me cum. Either lick me until I cum or fuck me until I do! I want to cum. And I want your cock inside me baby!”

He didn’t listen instead he pushed her back and opened her wet cunt lips wider and then buried his tongue into her hole over the two fingers already in her. He fucked her with both! Seconds later, she cried out and began fucking his face. She pumped and pumped that athletic body of hers on his mouth like the athlete she was. Again and again she wet his face completely with her cum. Again and again she went off like shot from a gun. Orgasms swept over her and she shook and shivered as the thrill of her climax ran in her pussy and centered in her clit as he sucked on it! Her ass lifted up off the desk and she thrust her hips into him as she fucked his face and began to orgasm again! She held his head and almost yelled to him: “Oh yes Robbie! Oh yes baby! That feels so good! Yes! Eat me. Eat my pussy baby!” Sue moaned as she looked down at the top of his head and felt her clit being sucked.

Rob gave her three very nice very long orgasms before coming up from between her legs and stood in front of her. She smiled at him and kissed him. She slid her mouth off of his and told him very sexy: “Oh Robbie! That was very nice! You sure can make a girl happy! Where have you been keeping that wonderful tongue of yours? God baby! You really got me off.”

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12