Master Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she talked, she took his cock in her hand and pulled it into her pussy slit. She rubbed it up and down the entire length of her slit twice. Then she pushed the big swollen cock head over her hole and moaned as she felt it put pressure on the hole just before moving in.

Rob pushed a little and she arched a little. The cock head went all the way in with little trouble since she was so wet. He moaned when he felt his cock move pass the opening of her pussy and up the channel of her cunt. She was soft, warm and the walls of her pussy were tight. She looked in his face and then kissed him hard as he slipped his tongue all the way into her mouth and pushed more and more of his cock into her body. When their sexes were fully merged and their stomachs were touching she said: “Fuck me Robbie. Fuck me baby! Oh Robbie I have wanted you for so long! Fuck me!”

He held her and smiled as he said: “Oh I’m going to fuck you Sue. I’m going to fuck you and train you just like you wanted me too baby! I’m going to train you to be the best swimmer and the best little assistant any coach ever had. Train you, is exactly what I’m going to do. Now wrapped those beautiful legs around me and start fucking me back.”

She smiled and did it. With her athletic legs wrapped around him. Sue started moving her lower body against his hard cock. He was all the way up inside her sweet young body and she was rocking back and forth as he slowly pumped into her. She was doing exactly what her coach told her to do. As he slowly pumped in and out of her sweet young body, Sue humped her lovely body on his hard cock. He bent her back and started to work on those big tits again!

Rob began to pump his cock in and out of Sue’s young hard body slowly, very slowly. And Sue did what she was told. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his body enjoying the feeling she always got when a nice big fat cock was inside her body fucking it! God she loved cocks and it didn’t matter how big they were or what color they were. She just loved being fucked by them. Again and again he pumped his cock into her and again and again she moaned with satisfaction. She had finally got the coach!

With his hands free, Rob reached over and picked up dry land surgical tubing. This was the tubing he made the swimmers use that gave a great deal of resistance when pulled. It was like the cables used with weights in the gym. It helped strengthen their muscles and endurance.

As he worked on her pussy with his cock sliding in and out gently, she held on to him with her legs as her arms rested on the desk as she leaned back on them. They were fucking a little faster now, at least Sue was. She watched him as he tied her right wrist with the tubing and then threw the tubing over the rafters above his head. She smiled at him and asked: “OH Mr. Edwards! What are you doing? Are you going to tie me up? Oh Robbie you are kinky! Oh my, you are evil just me! Just like I hoped you would be.”

Rob didn’t answer her. When Rob caught the tubing Sue was already moaning softly and grunting a little from fucking her body on Rob’s nice, very nice cock. Rob took the tubing and told her to lift her arms. Sue smiled a very evil grin at him and asked: “You are going to tie me up! You dirty old man! Are you going to take advantage of little old me when you tie me? OH god I hope so!” She laughed but Rob didn’t, he took his work very seriously!

Sue started to laugh but she raised her arms just like he told her. He held her arm and tied the left one just like he did the right. Now with her arms well over her head, this very beautiful, very young athlete was watching him as he moved to her legs. Using more tubing he wrapped and tied her right ankle and tied it to one side of the desk. Then he did the same with her left leg to the left side of the desk.

Rob stepped back and let his cock slide out of her pussy. He could see her pussy stay open for a few seconds. It looked like it was trying to grab on to something, trying to fuck something! Sue moaned and he stood there looking at her bound tight and spread wide. Rob licked his lips, God she was so beautiful. She could see his cock jumping high and throbbing with his need. He said: “Sue you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

She said: “Oh Robbie I love this game. But, come back over here now and fuck me! I love being tied up and held helpless alone with you, here in your office but I need your cock baby! I love this; it’s so evil Robbie! But now come here and put that big dick back in my pussy. Give me the fucking I need, the fucking I know you can. Come fuck me like I know you want too!”

Of course with her arms high up in the air, her breasts were elevated up in front of his face. And as he smiled, he knew he was now free to do whatever he wanted with them and her. He took a gag and was going to put it in her mouth but decided against it. With both his hands free, he grabbed each breast and sucked them hard. He bit her nipples making her cry out! Sue moaned: "Hey not so hard lover boy! That hurts!”

He looked at her and said; “Yes, I’m sure it does Sue, but you liked it didn’t you baby?”

She looked at him a little scared now, but she shook her head yes! She said: “Yes, a little I guess Rob. What are you going to do?”

He said: “Why Sue I’m going to fuck you just like I know you want me too.”

He moved in and reinserted his cock head into her pussy. She moaned and said: “Oh yes Robbie. Put it all in me baby!”

He stood there slowly letting her body fuck him for a few minutes. Then he said: “You did like it didn’t you? When I bit your nipples, I saw it in your eyes! You like the pain I gave you!”

Rob grabbed Sue’s very large breasts and squeezed them again hard, as he took his fingers and pinched her long hard red nipples. He pulled and squeezed them between his thumb and index fingers and then he bit them hard. He watched her reaction. But he felt it on his cock.

With each hard squeeze or pinch or bit, Sue squeezed the walls of her pussy around his cock tighter. He smiled and pulled her body to him. She looked up into is face and he lowered his mouth to her right nipple and sucked it hard again! Yes, her cunt definitely squeezed his cock. He bit it, and again her pussy loved his cock tight! He smiled and said: “You do like it, I can feel the way your pussy squeezes my cock.”

He had been right, she was into pleasure and pain. He smiled at her as she moaned: “Fuck me Robbie! Oh god. You feel so good. It’s so nice baby!”

He released her breast and held her hips. He began to fuck her now. Pumping his hard cock in and out of her pussy with more speed more power and deeper. He buried his cock into her pussy as far as he could get it to go. He held her hips saying: “Come on Sue, faster you have go faster baby! You’re in training.”

Sue had been trained almost all her life to listen to her coach and do what he told her. She closed her eyes took a deep breath and lifted her young round ass off the desk and began humping her body faster, faster, and then faster yet on his cock. He slammed into her again and again while his fingers moved off her hips once she had the rhythm Hi moved them to her breasts and he twisted each one every time he thrust his cock into her.

In seconds, she cried out in rapture as her body moved as fast as she could make it go on his long hard shaft! As Robbie gave her instruction to go faster, or slower, squeeze his cock or release it, rotate or pump, etc., Sue fucked him exactly like she was told to do by her coach. And she was magnificent! Her body was like a machine and she fucked and fucked and fucked his cock.

He was bringing her closer and closer to a huge climax! Then just as she was about to climax, just as her body began to lift and rock hard on his cock deep inside her pussy, just as she was going to cum, Rob pulled his cock all the way out of her. Sue’s eyes flashed opened and she saw Rob drop to his knees again. She moaned: “OH NO! No Robbie! Fuck me! Don’t eat me now I need your big cock baby! Oh shit! Come back here and fuck me!”

Rob paid no attention to her. His mouth found her wet opened cunt and he began to eat it again. He used his fingers to spread her pussy wider yet. Now with her big hard thick clit sticking way out from under its hood, Rob wrapped his lips around it. As his fingers pumped her pussy hole with a steady motion, his mouth sucked on her blood filled swollen clit!

Sue screamed her need was so great! Then her body began to thrust and sway and pump on his face. She was cumming again. Orgasms swept over her body as she struggled with the tubing, which held her arms over her head. Robbie knew she would never get them undone. He had her exactly where he wanted her. When her ass slipped off the desk she hung there about 3 inches off the floor thrusting her pussy out and into his face. Soon he was thinking she’d do that with her pussy!

Robbie picked her up and sat her back on the desk. He stood up again and slowly inserted his hard cock into her cum dripping pussy. She moaned arched her pussy up into him and she opened her eyes. She told him: “Fuck me dam it! Eat me some other time! I want you to fuck me Rob! Fuck me now Rob! Fuck me now or I’m leaving!”

He pulled out and said: "No Sue you got this all wrong baby! I’m the coach here! I tell you what we will do. You just shut up and do what I tell you. Now if you’re a good little girl I’ll fuck you with this very soon.”

Rob hit her thighs with his hard cock. And Sue moaned. She said: “OK Robbie. But please baby! Fuck me! I want your cock in me so bad!”

Rob smiled and said: "Yes! Yes I know you do Sue and you’ll get it if you behave and do exactly what I tell you when I tell you.”

She moaned as she felt his cock move slowly back into her body. Rob pushed it all the way in as he told her: “Now fuck me. Show me what stamina you have Sue. Show me your willingness! Show your coach what you can do. Come on! Fuck for me. Fuck for the coach.”

Sue, moaned and began to fuck him hard and fast. He told her: “Woo babe slow down. Slow down, we’re in no hurry here. At least not yet Sue. I want you to fuck me slow. Do me very slow and easy now. And I promise I’ll give you to fucking of your life very soon baby!”

Sue moaned and almost cried: "OH Robbie! I don’t . . .don’t know. I don’t know if I can do it slowly. I never did it slow before. My body is screaming for me to fuck you hard and fast! Oh Robbie! I can’t do it this slow! Oh shit Rob! Fuck me like I know you can! I want you to hurt me. Fuck me hard and fast! PLEASE!!”

Rob pulled out again and looked at her. His cock was jumping up and down covered with her cum and wetness. He was teasing the hell out of her, As he stood there his fingers just touched and rubbed her slit making sure they glided over her swollen clit! Each time they did she would elevate her ass trying too get more of her clit rubbed.

She had been close to cumming now for over an hour. She started pleading with him, begging him, yelling at him. And, now she was moaning for him to fuck her. She told him: “Oh GOD! I’m hurting so bad Robbie. Please baby! Fuck me and make me cum on your cock! Oh god Robbie I’ll do anything! Anything you want. Please!!!!!! Oh fuck Robbie you are driving me wild! If I don’t finish fucking you and cum I’m going to go crazy! Please! Please! Please!”

Robbie said: “OK tell me exactly what you want me to do.”

She cried out: “Fuck me! Just fuck me!”

He smiled and said: “Right after you suck my cock a little bit. You would like that wouldn’t you Sue? You like sucking cock don’t you? And you did say you would do anything didn’t you?”

He knelt straddling her pussy with his knees. He was directly in front of her. His cock was facing her and he positioned it directly on lips. His big cock head rested on her mouth. Sue moaned when she saw how swollen and hard it was. She opened her mouth and he shoved over half of it into her mouth. He said: “Now suck it hard baby! Then I’ll fuck you and give you what you need!”

She moaned and started to suck his cock like a woman processed! She was sucking so loud Rob was afraid someone would hear her out side in the hallway. He considered stopping and then he remembered there was no one in the building now it was 2PM on Saturday. He relaxed and pushed more and more of his cock into her young eager mouth!

Sue let the cock head slip down her throat and gagged a little as Rob started fucking her mouth and throat. She would take a big breath every time he pulled it out of her throat far enough. He let her suck his cock for 10 or 15 minutes. When he felt like he was going to cum a huge load down her throat, he pulled his cock out and jumped down on the floor.

As he moved in towards her she said: “Now? Now will you fuck me?”

He said: “Now Sue. Now you are going to get fucked. He pushed his cock into her hole again and immediately she began humping on it with her lower body. He untied her left hand and they both dropped to her sides. They were both dead weight from no blood being in them, they were asleep.

He untied her legs and picked her up. He carried her to the cot with her legs wrapped around him and his cock buried in her pussy. She humped on it all the way across the room. As he lay her down he retired her arms to the side of the coat. Then before she knew what was happening he pulled out for the last time and tied her legs spread eagle on the cot. Seconds later he was back on top of her.

He then move over her and reinserted his cock. She moaned as she felt him push it all the way into her body. She lifted her hip and thrust her ass up into him as best she could. He bent down to her ear and said: “Now baby, now we fuck! And I’m going to fuck you and make you feel so good baby!”

She had been waiting for over two hours for this. She went wild as Rob pumped into her fucking her hard and fast. He rammed his cock into hr as he bit her lip, shoulder and nipples. The harder she fucked him the harder he bit her.

Sue cried out and moaned and then screamed as the first intercourse orgasm took over her body and hit her as hard as a punch in the stomach. She cried out with such lust in her voice that Rob almost shot his load. But he was able to hold off.

He drilled her body and gave her just enough pain for a very long time. He watched her orgasms, over and over again from the fucking and the pain he was giving her body. His fingers pinched and squeezed and then loved and softly stroked her clit from time to time. He hurt her nipples with his fingers and then licked and gently kissed them. He would sooth her body one minutes and hurt her and give her pain the next!

She was now in a dream world as Rob fucked away on her. He reached down and untied her legs. He slipped his arms under her hard swimmer thighs and lifted them over her head. As her hips rotated up her cunt was now fucking him and he was filling her even deeper. He pulled out and before she could complain, he slammed all the way back into pussy as deep as she had ever been fucked. She cried out as Rob rammed his cock into her now with the force and quickness that he needed to satisfy his own needs! He worked her pussy hard and fast for another few minutes and then when she moaned and started to orgasm once again, he said: “I’m going to cum in you now Sue. This will be the first of many days and nights we spend together training.”

She moaned and told him: “Oh god Robbie! YES!! Cum in me! Fill me baby! Fill my pussy with all of your cum!”

He strained trying to hold back but his need to cum was so great it eventually made him give in! He had no choice! He arched his back and thrust his cock one last time deep into her pussy. He released her legs and told her to wrap them around him. She did exactly what her coach told her. With their bodies held tightly together, they humped and fucked each other until both were drained and finished.

With his cock still hard, he pulled it out of Sue’s wonderful young tight pussy and moved it up to her mouth. He told her: “Clean it Sue. Show me how bad you want this training to continue. Clean my cock for me as a good student would do.”

She smiled at the double meaning of his words and licked and sucked his cock until she got it completely clean. He let his still very hard cock slip out of her mouth and moved down on the cot with her. As his fingers and lips played gently with her nipples, she loved his cock with her fingers and hand. As they held each other, he smiled at her beautiful face and told her: “I think it’s time to show your coach your thanks for the training today.”

She smiled again at his double meaning and kissed him as she rolled over on top of him. As she sat up, she smiled down at him and asked: “ Is this what you were thinking coach. Is this what you want me to do?”

She sucked his cock back to its full length and hardness as he gave her instructions. And then she straddled his hips and centered her pussy over the coach’s cock head. As she lowered her beautiful body down on to it, she said: “Thank you coach for all the training you gave me today. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

With each thank you she sank al the way down on his hard cock! She moaned: “OH yes! Thank you!”

Rob held her hips and told her: “It what I want baby! But it’s the wrong hole. I want the one behind this one!”

She smiled as she lifted her pussy off his wet slippery cock and centered her very tight ass hole over the hard thick cock head. After a few seconds of rotating and pushing down, Sue felt his big cock move into her ass. She moaned as she watched his hand stroke her clit. She lowered her pussy down, down, down until all of Rob’s 71/2 –8inches were up inside her ass. He said: “Now! Fuck me! Fuck me like I know you can!

He stroked her clit and pulled on her nipples. He gave her pain and pleasure again and again. Sue was having suck climaxes as she fucked her master now just like he wanted. She was a good little slave at her first day of training from her master. In face that was exactly what Rob was now, her master. Little Sue didn’t know it, but her life would never be the same after this long hard workout. She wanted more and Rob was the one she wanted to give her it.

Rob knew she had loved this session. She would want more and more of this type of sex. Her coach was going to train her all right! He was going to train her to be the best dam fucking slave any coach or master ever had. Her training from the master had already started and by the time they finished, it had been over 5 hours and Rob had cum in all her holes at least once. Sue had cum god knows how many times.

As she kissed him goodbye, she said: “I’ll see you at 8AM if you want. I’m not going out tonight, I’m really tired. Besides, he’s a boy and can’t show or do to me anything like you did today Rob. We can train more on the cot tomorrow before I hit the pool.”

He smiled and said: “Now that what a coach loves to hear, a student who wants to train more. That would be a great Sue. See you at 8AM! Oh don’t forget the coffee!”

As her sweet little ass wiggled away from him as she walked to her car, Rob watched her until she got in and drove away. He unlocked his car and drove home thinking about all those weekends they would be traveling to away meets. And all those long weekends where they would have to spend the night, sometimes 2 or 3 nights for the really big meets. Who said coaching was great and didn’t pay well?

As Rob drove home that day he wondered if Sue would be there tomorrow morning at 8A,M for some lessons in pleasure or 9AM for swim lessons. Well one thing for sure, the time she arrives will tell him which training he should give her. Right now he needed rest, she had tired him out.

12