Master Swordswoman Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So you don't want me to make you happy, Master?' She said into my ear after a short break.

'Can you wait until later? I just want a rest for now, okay? Maybe after lunch?'

'Okay Master.' She left her head on my shoulder, though, and held the reins with her right hand still, leaving her left hand to start stroking my bare right leg.

'And you can cut that out too,' I said, indicating her hand on my leg.

'Aww. You're no fun Master,' she sounded pretty disappointed.

'I'm sorry, but unlike some of the people in my village I'm not totally obsessed with sex, okay?'

'Aww. Why not?'

I was about to give a short answer, but started thinking instead. Why don't I seem to like having sex as much as the others? I know it's not that I don't enjoy it, because I do, it's just… Just what? I didn't know – I couldn't figure it out. It, again, felt like there was something there, another reason hidden in all my thoughts again, that I just couldn't quite make out. Hmm. More things to think about.

'I don't know,' I replied eventually, because at that time it was definitely the truth.

'Aww. Well, I love you anyway Master.'

Hmm. I have to admit that at that moment I didn't feel like I deserved it, so I slid my arm round her and held her, before kissing her on the cheek, 'thank you.'

She grinned and purred as she sat there with her head still resting on my shoulder.

A short time later, we finally saw another cart heading in the other direction, 'you're a bit late aren't you?' The driver said as they past. He was right, of course – it was rather late when we left the village, and I guess we were going to be lucky if we made it to the inn before it got dark.

It appeared Juni was thinking the same, 'I guess it's going to be pretty dark when we reach the inn Master. I'm sorry if I took too long to get everything ready this morning.'

'Hey,' I told her, lifting my arm to stroke her hair, 'if anything it's my fault for taking too long to talk to Alnia, okay? Where are you planning on stopping for lunch?'

'Oh, there's a bit just along here Master, before the mountain, where there's some food for the horse too, okay?'

'Ah, okay.' I should have realised that there would be arrangements for that sort of thing. I guess I just wasn't used to travelling much by then.

There were a number of other carts following behind the other which was expected; most traders travel in groups for both protection and company, and since everyone normally wants to leave at about the same time anyway…

But since we were later than we should have been, we were travelling alone. Oh well, so long as it didn't get too dark before we reached the inn, I felt we'd be okay.

We both rode on without saying anything or even doing much more, just being happy to let the horse take us to where we needed to go and to enjoy the ride in silence.

The rest/lunch-break area was just at the edge of the forest before the road ran into the mountains properly. By this time, the river was right next to the road again, and so the horse went and had a nice drink before settling down to eat some nice hay. Well, I assume it was nice as he certainly didn't waste any time in eating it. I have to admit it looked like it was more than just hay too, but neither Juni nor I knew everything it contained.

As for Juni and I, we sat opposite each other at one of the three large dark wooden tables that were arranged there, eating the sandwiches, salad and drinks Juni had gotten from Jemila. Sitting there, with the constant rushing and trickle of the water, along with the sun creeping out from behind the clouds and mountains, as well as the cool breeze blowing downstream, was actually rather pleasant. I felt myself wishing we had more time, so we could sit there and enjoy it for longer, but, as we both knew, time was now one thing we didn't really have.

'I've never been this far away from the village without my mother before,' I said to Juni, 'although I did once go to Midston with Alnia. Not sure which is further away - probably here.'

'Probably,' is all she said, though we were both busy eating.

I couldn't help but stare at her as we ate, though, examining her large breasts quite closely. Yes, okay, I felt jealous for a short while, as I always do, but it passed as usual. I guess I couldn't help myself at being so envious of larger breasts, since mine were so small, though I'd long since secretly wished otherwise. I'd never ever spoken to anyone about it or anything, but I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised that I'd made it obvious by staring so much.

Juni was the first woman to actually say anything about the matter, however, since not even my mother had actually said anything to me about it by then…

'Do you like my breasts?' she asked, again picking up on the rather obvious fact that I'd been staring at them for what felt like hours. Even though I wasn't feeling as jealous as I did at first, her comment made me embarrassed that she'd noticed, and I thought that she knew why I'd been staring.

'Yes, but… I'm sorry,' I replied, assuming she knew.

'Sorry?' she asked, surprised, 'why, Master? I'm glad you like my breasts, Master. They are yours, you know, Master, just like the rest of me. I am your slave you know.'

'Hmm,' I murmured, realising I still hadn't really come to terms with that yet. I guess I still thought that she'd get over it at some point and go back to normal, but…

'Come on Master,' she said, getting up after she'd finished eating, and walking round to stand next to me, as I also finished eating, 'you can touch my breasts as much as you like.'

'Really?' I asked, just making sure, I guess. I slid round to my right, straddling the bench, facing her.

She rolled her eyes at me again, 'of course Master!'

I know I was supposed to be her Master, and had given her a really good fuck before, but for some reason I felt really nervous then, as I slowly raised my right hand up to touch her left breast. I looked up at her before I actually touched her, and found she was staring at me.

'What are you being so shy about, Master? Just fucking take me! Come on!'

She grabbed my hand and thrust it straight at her breast, and I instinctively grabbed it. It felt warm and really soft, a bit like Alnia's, but I'm sure Juni had longer nipples.

I guess it was after we both stared at each other for a few seconds, with her eyes focussed on mine, again pleading with me, that my brain finally managed to understand what I needed to do. I grabbed her arm and spun her round, before forcing her down to sit in front of me, facing away, in between my legs, making her land roughly with a thump. I reached round with both hands, and grabbed, then squeezed her breasts as hard as I could.

She groaned, loudly, 'oh yes Master! That's it, take me!'

I let go with my left hand, then reached back up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back to look up at mine.

'You like that, huh, slut?' I asked, placing as much emphasis on the insult as possible. It seemed to make her look even happier, as she started to cry.

'Oh yes, Master!' she cried, 'I love you so much Master!'

I knew then that I needed to make her scream with pleasure again, and so I grabbed her under an arm and lifted her up as I stood myself, then swung my other arm under her legs to sweep her off her feet and slammed her down on the top of the table.

'Oh yes!' she cried, obviously enjoying what I was doing, and guessing what I was about to do.

After making sure she was fully on the table, I roughly grabbed her legs and yanked them open, before slapping her mound with my right hand and running my fingers up and down her slit, which just made her cry out in pleasure again.

As I rested my arm on her abdomen, and was getting my fingers ready to enter her extremely wet cunt, I leaned over and looked down at her face again. She looked so happy it almost made me cry!

'Are you going to scream for me, my little bitch?' I asked her.

'Yes Master!' she said, well, purred, almost as if she was in a world of her own; a world of nothing but pleasure, 'I'll scream as loud as I can for you Master.'

'Good,' I said, then finally worked the tips of my fingers into the little hole of her twat, stretching it out, making it ready, before finally thrusting them inside in one big motion. And that was a very big motion, since my fingers are so long!

And she screamed! I'm sure it was the loudest scream I'd ever heard, completely unintelligible, but with the clearest meaning ever – she'd just had a massive orgasm!

And I wanted to give her even more!

'Cum some more, then bitch!' I screamed at her, as I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her, feeling her juices cover the whole of my hand and fall onto the table as I did so.

I don't know how many times I thrust my fingers inside her, or how many times I screamed at her to cum, let alone how many times she actually managed to do so, (though it was a lot), but we eventually wound down and finally stopped. Again, both of us were sweating but had finally had enough.

I sat there, on the bench before her, getting my breath back, as she slowly turned over on her side to look at me.

'What did I do to deserve this Master?' she asked.

I wish I knew! I don't know why I so enjoyed doing this to her! I didn't know what to say…

'Did you cum too, Master?'

I shook my head. I hadn't cum this time, though, to be honest, I was still pretty wet and turned on myself.

'Would you like me to make you cum Master?'

'Yes, but…' I replied, and realised that we better get moving again, or we'll end up sleeping in the mountains. I needed to cum but, 'we better get going or we'll never get there before dark. Come on, you can bring me off on the way, okay?'

'Yes Master. Thank you Master,' she replied as we both got up and walked back over to the horse, which had been resting...

12