Master Takes His Slut's Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scream out loud and explode, my cunt contracts hard around your cock, milking your gorgeous fuckmeat. We explode together; your magnificent seed filling my hot cunt. We cum so hard it seems to last forever. You reach down and pull out the anal beads, I scream so loud then, you pull off the nipple clamps and I scream out louder than ever. We both shudder with the final spasm as you collapse on top of me. Our breathing ragged; you kiss me deeply and whisper, "You are such a good little slut. I am proud of you."

A smile comes across my lips, so happy I have pleased you. I feel you releasing the silken bonds one by one. You massage each of my arms, then my legs, easing the ache from the strained muscles.

You then remove the blindfold and whisper, "I have a final gift for you, my wonderful little cum slut."

Blinking at the fading light. I look up into your eyes. You say one is in this box and one is in my words. You ask me which I prefer. Since your words are more precious to me than any material thing, I say, "your words Master, please."

You lay next to me now, cradling me in your arms. You say "I am moving you to My town slut, I have already found you a great job, I will take care of you, protect you, keep you safe and you will be my most loved and precious possession, we will be Master and slut. If you want this as a permanent life choice then, open the box."

I look into your eyes, love shining from mine for I worship and love my Master.

"Oh yes Sir!" I move to open the box, and the most beautiful gold collar is looking back at me. Looking like a gold choker. It is so very beautiful, one I can wear all the time, even to work, and still remain discreet.

You and I would know that I am yours, I smile, and then say, "Oh Yes Master," throwing my arms around your neck, kissing you deeply.

"I accept Master, I am yours for as long as you want me Sir."

You smile at me and say, "you will be Mine forever then."

The alarm goes off;. I reach over and turn it off. Stretching out my body, my muscles sore and aching. Looking at the time. I feel the bed wet beneath me, my cunt is soaking wet. I turn over to see if you are there, then reaching up to feel my neck.

"Was that a dream?" I say to myself in a quiet whisper.

The End. Or is it the beginning?

12