Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 06

Story Info
Her limits are tested & a lesson is learned.
4.9k words
4.48
27.4k
4
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters.

Please let me know what you think by your feedback and voting.

Thank you,

little-nymphe

* * * * *

I am lightly dozing in the tub. Suddenly realizing I might fall asleep. I get out of the tub, tired and feeling the effects of the steaming hot bath. I start to dry my body and hair then make my way to my bedroom and climb up into my huge 4 post bed, with its comfy pillow top mattress. Loving the feel of the sheets on my naked body, I stretch and still feel a bit of soreness in my muscles. Sighing contentedly, I pull the covers of me and snuggle down deep into them. Looking over at the clock I see it is 10 am never before have I slept during the day but my body cries out for much needed rest. I drift off to sleep thinking of my wonderful Master. In my dream reliving how my Master found me. The feeling of the first time he kissed me so hard and deeply and I knew that I was his before he ever took me. Hearing his words feeling his touch. A whispery moan escapes my lips.

Still deep in slumber I go to turn over on my side, but for some reason I can't. My muddled sleep ridden mind wonders why it is so dark. Thinking to myself I couldn't have slept till night and then worrying about where my Master is, he said he would be back soon. I start to sit up in bed, yet I can't. I struggle and suddenly I feel cuffs around my wrists. Blinking my eyes open and realize it is not dark outside someone has placed a blindfold over my eyes. My heart starts to race, panicking at first, and then realizing my Master must be playing some kind of game with me. I start to calm myself, telling myself that I am safe that my Master would never bring me harm. But then I hear heavy footsteps that do not quite sound to be that my Master makes when he walks.

Panic once again starts to course through my veins and I cry out. I feel a rush of adrenaline and call out, "Master, Master where are you? Is that You Master?"

I feel a hand clamp hard over my mouth and words growl out at me. "Silence slut or you will be gagged!" I scream unable to help myself, the voice is sounding so unfamiliar this can't be my Master. My heart pounds like it will burst from my chest. I struggle against my bonds realizing that my ankles are bound as well. In full panic, I am struggling trying to get free. Hands press my shoulders down upon the bed.

My body is tense and my heart is pounding in my ears. Tears streaming down my cheeks. Suddenly there is a touch to my cheek. I scream out as if I have been burned and flinch my face away. Every muscle in my body is straining and the panic is real, my body is in a sweat. I cry out please don't do this who ever you are. My Master will be so very angry.

I don't hear any more words just the sound of clothing being removed suddenly the bed moves and I feel him upon it. My mind racing oh god my Master will be so furious. No one touches what belongs to my Master. I start to cry harder as I strain to get out of my bonds. Wanting to fight him off of me, but I am bound and unable to stop what is happening to me. With one last ditch effort I scream out at the top of my lungs. Suddenly a gag is shoved in my mouth. My nostrils flaring as I try to push the gag out with my tongue and teeth.

I feel a hand under my head as it is lifted and the gag tied in place. Moaning against the gag, tears streaming down my face. I feel a hand hard in my hair twisting with pain coursing as my hair is pulled so hard and I whimper against the gag.

"I told you, if made a sound I would gag you, NOW don't fucking move bitch, that cunt is mine!"

I realize I can't fight this attacker off of me, though I am still trying in vain with all my might. Rough fingers are shoved into my cunt. I scream out in pain, though my scream comes out muffled. He is stroking my G-spot. My body defies my mind and I feel my core ignite. Shame in my soul as I feel my body respond to this mans touch. Suddenly he has four fingers inside my cunt and I hear myself moaning despite my minds rebellion. Then his fist is in me pushing in and out slow at first then picking up speed I can hear the sounds of my rebellious sloppy wet cunt as he goes faster and faster pounding my cunt with his fist. I arch against my bonds though I try to fight it. Pain coursing throughout my wicked cunt...I am moaning louder and louder hating the betrayal of my body. Suddenly I explode, I can feel myself squirting my cum all over him. Cursing my body in my mind as I give this man what he wants against my will.

"Ah the fucking cunt is a whore and a slut I see."

Tears streaming down my face. I am thoroughly ashamed at my body's rebellious explosion. Suddenly his huge cock is shoved deep inside my still throbbing cunt. I moan against the gag crying out. Straining against my bonds.

"Oh what a tight fucking cunt you have whore even after my thorough fisting." He growls out.

His pace continues drives in and out of my throbbing cunt faster and harder. I feel a rhythmic thrust of his hips as he starts to pound my throbbing swollen cunt. His hands go in my hair pulling it hard. Something is nagging at the back of my mind I scream against the gag, crying in my heart at what another is taking that of which is owned by my Master. I try to pull my mind away from my body trying to think of anything but what this attacker is doing to me.

Suddenly and animal groan escapes his lips and I hear and feel him explode deep inside my mutinous cunt. The groans cause my body to feel more. Suddenly I feel my cunt respond and I explode around this strangers cock thrashing about the bed, my body wins out over my mind. I hear one last animal moan and feel him shove in deep and hold there as he fills my cunt with his cum.

Suddenly a light goes on inside my brain; there is something familiar about this man I have felt it all along. Just couldn't put my finger on it. Then my mind completely grasps who this attacker is. A muffled "Master!" escapes my lips behind the gag. Oh my god is it my Master? I am thinking. Tears streaming down my cheeks of both fear and relief at the same time. I am screaming against the gag.

Suddenly the blindfold is removed and it is my Masters concerned eyes looking down at me. He then sees the fear in my eyes before the realization of who I am really looking at clicks thoroughly in my brain.

I start sobbing like a baby and quickly my Master holds me in his arms my body still bound.

You pet my hair and tell me, "everything is ok my little one. I did not mean to scare you or hurt you. I thought you would enjoy a little adventure."

You untie the gag from my mouth. God how I hate gags. Stretching my sore mouth to relieve the ache.

I look up into your eyes and see the loving concern in them. Whispering, "Master, I am sorry I panicked but I did not know it was you. I never thought...and the thought of someone taking what belongs to You Master... well I had forgotten you were getting keys made I should have realized Master."

You continue to stroke my hair making little comforting noises. "Slut, I am sorry I upset you so much. I truly thought you would enjoy this."

I see a sad look in your eyes and my heart goes out to you.

In a still shaky voice, "it is alright Master, you had no way of knowing how I would react. I should have realized it was you. But it didn't sound like your voice I guess in my panicked state I wasn't thinking clearly. Please forgive me Master."

You say, "I forgive you little one as long as you forgive me. We have both learned from this and no matter what the problem as long as we learn we will be stronger for it."

I nod my head in agreement. You lean down and kiss me gently. I return your kisses feeling the depth of your feelings for me in it.

You start to stroke my arms and legs and then decide to release me from my bonds. One by one you undo the silken scarves that are attached to the leather cuffs that are tight around my wrists and ankles. I am watching you silently and my heart sinks feeling like I have disappointed you. You pull me into your arms, holding me, comforting me. Telling me how much I mean to you and that we should have discussed more fully my limits.

I whisper, "It is ok Master. Neither of us would have guessed about this. There are so many possibilities in play Master no one can fully know how another will react Master. I whisper unsure of how to ask this not wanting to make you feel any worse then you do. Master can I ask something of you?"

"Of course little one."

"Master, if you ever decide to do anything similar or like this again would you please hint at it a bit so I know that you are thinking of something like this. That way I might get an inkling it is in play and won't be quite so terrified. Perhaps, maybe, even enjoy your play in this way."

I see you looking at me and I look back up into your eyes and smile warmly.

"Yes, little one this I will do this for you. I didn't think you would get quite so scared."

"Master, my mind just kept thinking that someone was taking what belonged to you. I kept thinking how will I ever tell my Master what happened. I kept thinking that it would cause you pain to know another had taken your slut without your permission."

"Shush little one it is ok, if it had been real I would have never blamed you. I am sorry I was not aware how this would affect you my sweet little one. We will discuss your limits more fully and soon this I promise you."

You pull me tighter into your arms and tell me.

"My little one, you know how I feel about you even though I do not say the words. I am with you as much as I possibly can be. That in of its self speaks volumes. You give yourself to me unconditionally and I just want you to know little one, that you are mine and belong to no others and that is the way it will always be."

I smile up into your eyes feeling a calm start to come over me. Wrapped in my Masters love. I am safe, secure and protected once again. Your hands start to caress my arms gently and then move to my stomach. Your hands glide over me touching my breasts. My nipples start to get hard and a whispery moan escapes my lips. You lean down and kiss my mouth deep and hard.

My core ignites and I hear you whisper to yourself, "my what an insatiable little slut you are."

I smile as I hear your words and look up at you. "Yes, I am Master." Laughing softly.

I feel you touching my cheek gently and I lean my cheek into your hand. You are holding me tight in your lap.

You slap my ass lightly and tell me you are hungry and ask me if I would like to go out to dinner. I look into your eyes and smile.

"Master what I would really like is to cook you a really nice dinner and stay home for the evening."

You say, "very well slut if that is your desire then that is what we will do."

I climb out of the bed find the step stool so my short little self can reach the floor. I hear you chuckle.

"You are just too damned short for this high of a bed little one. One of these days you are going to fall out of it and really hurt yourself."

I laugh and say, "but Master you will always be there to pick me up."

"Yes I will slut, you can count on that. Or maybe I will just have to get you a different kind of collar that has a speaker box on it and you can call me on it and say help I've fallen and can't get up."

We both bust out laughing. We are laughing so hard our sides hurt. Holding my sides as I laugh. You grab me and kiss me deeply. Still laughing as our lips press together. You set me aside and tell me go cook something for us to eat, slapping my ass playfully.

I move to my closet then and start to look through it for my black satin short nightie. As I find it and start to pull it from the closet you tell me you want me to cook nude. I look at you and smile softly.

"Yes, Master as you wish." Putting the hanger back in the closet I head to the kitchen.

I hear you from the bedroom. "Slut, I will be in the shower."

"Yes, Master."

Smiling to myself thinking my Master definitely needs a shower, laughing softly.

I pull out two steaks from the refrigerator and some potatoes. I turn on the stovetop grill and season the steaks lightly and set them aside. Peeling the potatoes and chopping them for garlic mashed potatoes I place them in the boiling water. Then I put the steaks on the grill on top of the stove. As I am cleaning the asparagus you come up behind me and wrap your arms around me. I smile softly and lean back into you and twist my head as your kiss takes me breath away.

"So, what's for dinner little one it smells really good. I am famished!"

Laughing, "Master with the appetite you have worked up in the past days you would probably think anything I gave you for dinner was good."

You laugh, "You are right my sweet little slut."

Laughing softly. I continue to cook the dinner and hear you setting the table. I smile to myself thinking what a great Master I have.

As I set the food on the table you say to me. "Slut we are going to try something new for dinner tonight. I want you to sit on my lap as we eat."

I smile say, "of course Master."

I slide my plate over next to yours. Then sit myself on your lap realizing that you are naked as well. Having been focused on cooking the meal I hadn't really noticed. I feel your bare thighs beneath my ass as we eat.

You compliment the dinner when done and push your plate aside. I have only eaten about half but am full so I push mine aside as well and shift in your lap. Kissing you deeply. Your arms pull me nearer and I feel the passion in your kiss. Moaning against your mouth as we kiss. Feeling my center grow warmer and my pussy getting wet.

You laugh, "what? My hot little slut is ready for her Master? I can feel your wetness on my thigh little one."

I smile and look into your handsome face.

"Master you know what you do to me. I can not control my reaction to your kiss or your touch."

You laugh and say, "that's a good thing slut."

I laugh softly, "Yes, I guess it is at that Master."

You ask me to clear the table and tell me you will be right back. I put the dishes in the washer and I am cleaning up when you return. Your arms go around me. I feel your hands sliding along my arms and suddenly I feel cuffs being attached to my wrists. Your hand goes into my hair pulling it hard enough to control me. I moan out softly as my core ignites.

You push me against the table, telling me to bend over at the waist. I start breathing harder feeling the edge of the table at my hips as I bend and the cold wood of the table against my stomach and breasts. My heart is racing as you attach my wrists to the table legs in front of me.

Then you attach cuffs to my ankles and attach them to the bottom of the legs of the table. I am open to you completely. Next you walk over to the fridge and are rummaging through it. I hear you moving stuff around in the fridge wonder what are you looking for.

Suddenly I hear the whoosh sound of a can and feel cool whipped cream on each of my ass cheeks. My body shivers and my heart pounds. I smell strawberries that I had cleaned earlier that day. I turn my head and try to look back at you. I see you taking the strawberries from the container and place them on top of the whipped cream on my cheeks.

"Master, what are you doing?"

"Silence, my little slut. I am having my dessert if you must know."

My heart races as I feel you apply whipped cream to my shaved pussy lips and set two strawberries nestled between them. I moan out softly.

Then you lean down and I feel your mouth and tongue as you eat the strawberries and whipped cream from my cheeks. You run your finger down my ass crack as you lick all the cream from my cheeks. I moan out as your tongue feels like fire as it trails over me.

Your mouth continues its trail lower down. I can feel you kneeling between my outstretched thighs. Your lips pluck each of the strawberries from my lips. I gasp out as your tongue starts to lick the whipped cream from my now wet pussy.

"Master, oh god, I gasp out loud."

"What is it my cute little slut? Are you hungry for dessert as well? No worries little on you shall have your dessert soon enough."

I hear, soft laughter as your tongue licks my lips and clit cleaning all the cream from them, as I get wetter and wetter. Your tongue starts to drive deep into my cunt.

"mmmmmmm, slut what a wonderful combination, strawberries, whipped cream and my sweet cunts juices all mixed together."

I moan out louder as your mouth devours my cunt and clit as if your were starved for me. You are stroking my clit with your finger as your tongue fucks my cunt. My body starts to tremble as I get closer and closer. You drive 3 fingers in my throbbing cunt as your thumb works my clit and your tongue moves to my rose bud and I gasp out loud. Shaking and shivering as I struggle not to cum.

"Master, oh god Master please let your slut cum for you."

"No, slut you will hold it, you do not sound as if you need to cum bad enough yet slut."

I moan out wondering how much more I can take before I completely loose control. Your tongue now driving into my star as you finger fuck my cunt and tease my clit. I am shaking out of control and sweat is dripping from my body as I struggle to hold back. Screaming out begging you to let your fucking little cumslut cum for you. When suddenly you stop. I moan out softly as my body aches for release.

You come around in front of me and your hand goes into my hair lifting my head some. You kneel down in front of my face so I can look into your eyes and command me to look at you. I look into your eyes.

"Slut, who do you belong to?"

In a shaky voice. "You, Master."

"My slut whose body is this?"

"Yours Master."

"Slut, who controls this body that is mine?"

"You do Master."

"Slut, when does this body of mine get to cum."

"When you command it Master."

"Very good slut, now don't forget that or I will have to discipline you and we both don't want that now do we slut of mine."

"No Master. I am sorry Master."

"Good slut, now don't forget."

"Yes Master."

You release my hair and get the can of whipped cream and cover your rock hard cock with it. I feel my cunt tightening as I watch the cream cover your shaft and head. Licking my lips.

You ask, "are you ready for your dessert now slut?"

"Yes Master I am."

A soft moan escapes my lips as I watch you move your cock closer to my mouth. I part my lips and taste first the whipped cream then the head of your cock as I lick and suck your wonderful shaft clean. Licking your balls where some cream had dripped then returning my mouth to your cock you hold my cheeks in your hands. Then you start fucking my mouth harder and faster.

"Take it slut, take all of me down your throat."

I moan and obey and swallow your cock feeling it so deep in my throat loving the feeling of your cock down my tight throat. My moaning vibrates your cock and I hear you moan out loud. I taste your precum and start to go wild on your cock. Sucking you harder and deeper as you continue to fuck my mouth.

My cunt throbbing and can feel my juices dripping and know they are hitting the floor. I struggle to keep up with how hard you are fucking my mouth. You are groaning like an animal and I can tell you are ready to explode when I hear an even louder groan and you pull out of my mouth. I moan at the emptiness and the denial of you letting me taste your cum.

You are breathing very hard as you kneel down in front of my face yet again.

"Slut, you will not have the privilege of swallowing my cum tonight. For you forgot your place earlier when your need to cum overpowered your need to please me."

I feel my heart sink as I realize you are 100% correct and that I did forget myself. With quivering lips I try to apologize to you but know it is of no use.

12