Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You move back around behind me and I feel your hand rubbing over my ass cheeks lightly. Suddenly you slap my ass with your hand. I wince and gasp surprised. You start spanking my ass cheeks in a slow building motion. Steady and getting stronger with each slap. I am starting to squirm against my bonds as my ass cheeks get hotter.

Moaning out as the pace and force increase my heart racing as the fire deep in my core ignites. Bringing me closer and closer to the edge. First one cheek then the other back and forth harder and harder. The pace of your spanking is now continual and the fire on my cheeks near unbearable I am crying out in both pleasure and pain and the room starts to spin and my heart is racing my brain is in a fog.

I hear your voice seaming like it is coming to me thru a tunnel.

"Slut, will you serve your Master, first and foremost?"

A long pause as I try to unfog my brain. Another hard smack to my ass. I scream out loud.

"Slut answer your Master, Now!"

Panting as I gasp for air. Realizing that I should have known I would not get off so easily as I thought. With disobedience always comes discipline."

"Yes, Master I will serve you always."

"Good slut, now we will continue as if you had not forgotten yourself."

You move to the refrigerator once again. My ass is burning so bad tears are streaming down my cheeks. I am sobbing uncontrollably at both the pain in my ass and worse the fact that I have disappointed my Master.

I hear your soothing words. "Little one, discipline is over. You have learned your lesson I am certain."

Then I feel the cool gel of aloe being rubbed over my inflamed ass cheeks. Your hands so very gentle now. Soothing my pain calming my heart. Feeling the cool gel work to take some of the fire from my cheeks.

You lean down and kiss each cheek gently softly. I moan softly. Then you slide 3 fingers in my cunt and find it soaking wet and hotter then ever.

"I think my slut enjoyed her spanking more then I meant her to."

Knowing no response was required I moaned out softly as your fingers drive in and out of my tight wet cunt. You take your very hard thick cock and press it against my fuck hole.

"Is this what you want slut? Hmmmmmmmmm?"

In a whispery voice I respond. "Yes Master if it is your desire."

"Very good slut."

You drive your hard cock deep and hard in one thrust into my tight wet cunt. I scream out as you impale my throbbing sex. Fighting back the almost immediate need to cum. You hold deep inside me. Your hand goes into my hair. You lean down near my ear and whisper.

"Control yourself slut."

"Yes Master."

Wondering how you knew I was so close to cumming. I shake my head remembering that my Master knows me better then I know myself.

You start to move in and out of my tight wet dripping cunt so slowly it is almost maddening. I am fighting with all I have to control myself. I hear your satisfied moan as you know I am now working on pleasing you instead of myself and with your pleasure comes such great reward for me.

You start to move faster and harder inside me. Holding on to my hips your fingers bite into them painfully and I moan out loud. You are fucking me so hard that the table is moving. My cunt is on fire as I feel you slam relentlessly into my throbbing sex.

Moaning and whimpering out loud I am fighting with everything I have to control the wave that is bearing down on me.

I hear you say. "What does my little slut need to cum?"

"Oh god yes Master please let your little bitch in heat cum for you. I am begging you please Master I don't want to disobey you again. Master, please let your slut cum for you."

You start slamming into me harder causing my cunt to squeeze your cock. Your animal moans start to escape your lips. Your hands bite so hard into my hips. I hear your loud growl and you yell.

"Cum, my bitch cum for your Master. Cum hard like you've never cum before."

I scream out so very loud and explode. You feel my cunt contract harder then ever before and feel my hot cum as it gushes almost squirting from my cunt. You explode hard into my contracting slutty cunt and I hear a sound from you that I have never heard before as your groan louder and deeper then ever before. I can feel your cum shoot hard and deep into me flooding me washing over the inner walls of my cunt. We explode together as you hold deep inside me. Collapsing on my back your cock embedded throbbing inside as my cunt throbs around it.

You lay there on top of me till your breathing returns to normal. Kissing my shoulders you stand.

"You are so exquisite little one. I cherish you more then you will ever know."

I feel your fingers releasing my cuffs. I am smiling as I hear your words. Too spent and weak to move. You turn me over and lift me into your arms. My arms go around your neck as you carry me to the bedroom.

I whisper. "I love you Master more then you will ever know."

You lay me gently in the bed and climb into bed next to me and pull me into your. I rest my head on your shoulder throwing one leg over your thigh, snuggling closer to you.

You start to stroke your hand through my hair and tell me to close my eyes and rest. Content in my Masters arms feeling you pulling me closer holding me tight we drift off to sleep together. My last thoughts as sleep over takes me is I am so very lucky to have my Master with me.

12