All Comments on 'Master's Degree in Crossdressing Ch. 02'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You started out blowing Ben and getting ready to have Ben deflower you. Then this popped in "Bill began to thrust in and pull out of me more quickly..." and then Ben was fucking you again. Love the stories but that will elicit some comm ts. Keep writing. I have to empty my balls rereading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story. It was so hot (despite the grammar mistakes) and it reminded me of the 1st time I got fucked while dressed in my female roommates' clothes. The attractive hunk of a man who lived down the hall fucked my man-pussy deep and hard like Ben fucked you. I loved it and now he regularly feeds me his big juicy cock and fucks me at least once a week. Please continue this story. I can't wait.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
wonderful story

This reminds me of the 1st time I was "deflowered". It wasn't in college but was very similar. It was a hot man I met who said I could dress in his sister's clothes (they shared an apartment together). I dressed so sexy for him, I waited on his sister's bed, he came in the same way and fucked me deep and hard, and then for the next few months he was my regular male lover. this story was great. Please continue and tell more stories like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous