Master's Gift

Story Info
She gets Massage as reward.
903 words
4.24
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garth
Garth
6 Followers

I give my sweet baby a gentle hug softly caressing her body through her robe. I slip her robe off and now softly caress her body my fingers running over her soft warm skin gently touching caressing her tender flesh. I continue to caress her soft delicate skin as her drops to the floor I lift her into my arms and carry her to the bed where I lie her down o her stomach as I kneel beside her to start to massage her body my fingers working gently into her neck and shoulders.

My hands move down her back slowly working along her spine fingers gently massaging then caressing as my hands slip out to her sides and over around her then move back to inch down her spine again repeating the procedure over and over again. I move down her back reaching the small of her back I start to work her ass gently kneading her firm globe of her ass my hands massaging deep into her muscles. I work down her legs my fingers caressing the back of them working down to her feet to gently caress and massage them.

I now turn her over and start to work up her legs gently caressing them working up her calves to her knees spreading them as my fingers caress and massage every inch along the way. I take her right leg now gently spreading it as I work over her outer thigh massaging caressing then move to tease her inner thigh the sensitive skin of the inner thigh warm almost hot to the touch. My fingers and hands inch upwards ever closer to her groin to the ultra sensitive skin silken smooth around her lips and her folds hiding her clit my fingers finally reach there touching circling her lips teasing the skin but touching nothing more.

I now move back to her left leg starting again at her knee spreading her leg as I move up my fingers dancing over her gently sensitive inner thigh my fingers finally reaching the top to again circle her lips ever teasing her there but never touching her. I can hear her catching her breath as my fingers tease and caress the outer edge of her lips finally I reach up to spread her folds my fingers reach forward to touch her clit drawing it from its hiding place to now tease it gently pinching it. My free hands reaches up to hold her down pressing softly on her breasts as my fingers pinch and softly pull her clit.

I continue to lightly tease her clit pinching it then pulling it then softly rolling between my fingers then moving down to tease her lips sliding my fingers over them letting them glide over and around them but never entering her finally I slide two fingers deep inside her slowly letting them work in slowly caressing her inner warmth her moistness so fantastic over my fingers. I let them probe deep inside her finding her g-spot and now lightly rubbing over it. I can feel it growing to my touch as I caress it rubbing it up and down then making circles over and around it.

I keep working it as I lower my mouth to take her clit between my lips sucking her small mound into my mouth as my tongue flicks over it my fingers deep inside her

Cum my angel feel your release

Your body gives in letting it go. I can feel your pussy contracting around my fingers rubbing your g-spot even more the fire deep inside bursting forth consuming my angel. She rides the waves of her orgasms not one but many small ones bursting inside her building and building then the wave crashes sending her into spasms her juices flowing, squirting out of her. I continue to tease her g-spot my tongue caressing her clit.

Feel your release angel let it go, feel the fire inside building hotter and hotter, feel the heat spreading throughout you even your fingers are on fire to touch.

Every movement brings more and more fire to your body as it is wreaked with orgasm after orgasm. Let it go baby surrender control to your Master give all of your now, dont fight it my angel.

Feel me there holding you controlling all of you, feel the fire now exploding over and over again.

The heat consuming you as wave after wave of orgasm shudders through you, you look down now on your body no longer a part of it. You watch as I hold and control it control you through wave after wave of orgasm, your juices flowing squirting your pee joining flowing with your compete and total release.

I hold you there as your body shudders through orgasm after orgasm, let yourself fly now angel, feel yourself floating completely held aloft by your Master’s strength and control. Slowly now I hold you closer drawing you inside me feel your soul inside with mine as I caress and soothe you

Deep deep breaths slowly bring you back down as I now gently lay you back inside your body still shuddering slightly from the last tremors of the orgasm finally passing through you. You can feel the warmth deep inside now no longer a raging fire but a loving soothing warmth spread through out you calming you as my touch soothes you more.

Garth
Garth
6 Followers