Master's Mark

Story Info
They take the next step in their journey.
2.3k words
4.31
19.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kajirah
Kajirah
18 Followers

She drove up to her Master's house and turned the car off. As she stepped out, she gave herself a few moments to enjoy the sounds of soft sighing leaves in the slight breeze and the warbling of songbirds. Her Master lived in a remote, heavily wooded area that she always enjoyed visiting; the escape from the chaos of city living was something she craved.

She pulled her overnight bag from the trunk and walked up the path to the front door. She had a brief moment's surprise that he was not there waiting for her. Usually he had the front door wide open by this point, his arms outstretched for the big bear-hug he always gave her after they had been apart for any length of time. But the door remained shut. Well, she thought, he was probably in the back of the house and didn't hear her drive up. She was a bit early; traffic had been kind and let her get through the city center with minimal delay. She knocked lightly then tried the door handle. The door swung open and she ventured inside.

The interior of the house was dark, except for a single candle resting on the small table by the door where she usually dropped her keys. The flame illuminated a folded piece of paper with her name on the outside. She reached for it with a slightly trembling hand and unfolded the paper.

Dearest:

Please remove your clothes, put on your collar and come to me in the upstairs bedroom.

Master

She reread the note just to make sure she understood, her heart pounding painfully. Her mind raced over the past two weeks, wondering how she had angered her Master, for surely this formality meant that she was to be punished. In all the many months that she and her Master had been exploring the depths of their relationship, she had never earned more than a hard swat or two for minor offenses. She reveled in obeying her Master and took pleasure in pleasing him. Now, this cold formality struck her like the hardest whip blow, and her stomach clenched at the thought that he may be planning to release her from his collar. But even with that thought turning her blood to ice, she obeyed. Slowly she removed each article of clothing until she was nude. She pulled her collar from the small pocket of her overnight bag and fastened the simple leather band around her neck. Then with a shaky breath, trying to keep the tears in her eyes from spilling down her cheeks, she walked up the stairs.

The hallway was pitch black, with the single open doorway at the end giving off just a small glow of more candlelight. She padded silently across the thick carpet and entered the bedroom. Her Master was standing in front of the foot of the bed, waiting for her. Even through her fear and uncertainty, his masculine presence hit her like a warm wind and her body automatically responded. Her nipples tightened to hard little nubs, and the tops of her thighs felt suddenly damp as she lowered her head and went to kneel at his feet.

She stayed still and silent, for the first time uncertain of what he expected of her. He also stood there silent. She could hear his measured breathing even over the pounding of her heart. Finally, a soft touch on the back of her head, and then he pulled her in to rest her cheek against his thigh. She kept her eyes closed, trying hard not to let him see her anguish.

His voice was low and strong as he began to talk. "Little one, I've been doing a lot of thinking these past two weeks. We have reached a crossroads in our relationship, and it's time for you to make a choice. I know that we've talked briefly about a permanent mark for you, and I have decided what I would have you wear. It is now up to you to decide if you trust me enough to accept the mark without knowing exactly what it will be."

She let out the breath that she had been holding in a rush, then broke down sobbing against his leg. Obviously startled, he let go of her head and pulled her upright, peering down into her face.

"Dearest, what's wrong? Do you not want to wear my mark?" His fingers were gentle but firm as he lifted her chin up, his signal to her that he wanted to see her eyes.

"I thought...I thought you were going to....release me..." She stammered out between hiccupping sobs.

Her eyes met his as he stared dumbfounded for a second, then he let out a chuckle and pulled her tightly against his chest. "Ohhhh girl, you poor baby. No, I am not releasing you. Just the opposite. Now, are you ready for my mark? Yes or no right now girl; do you belong to me completely?"

She swallowed the last of her tears and nodded vehemently, the top of her head bumping against the bottom of his chin with the force of her agreement. He chuckled again and hugged her, then slowly turned her to face the bed.

"Then jump on up and lay down, dearest. I have some equipment to get ready."

She crawled up onto the soft bed and lay down, her mind filled with images of what she could have assented to. They had discussed everything from a tattoo to a piercing to even a small brand. She couldn't imagine that he would try to tattoo her himself here in the bedroom; for that matter she couldn't imagine him doing anything they discussed. They had both agreed that any permanent mark would need to be done by a professional in a sterile environment. Indeed, he had teased her about exposing herself to some strange tattoo artist, making her squirm with the combination of embarrassment and arousal that came when he pushed her exhibitionist limits. The muted rustling noises that he was making as he moved back and forth across the room added to her anticipation - she had never been good at patience.

The wide leather cuff going around her ankle broke her out of her thoughts. She moaned softly as she felt it snugly wrapped around and then buckled securely. He moved to her other ankle, then both her wrists, moving around the bed as he "clothed" her as he liked to call it. As he strung and threaded the ropes through the rings in the cuffs and pulled her arms up over her head she took a deep breath and relaxed into the familiar warmth of submission to him. He pulled her legs wide apart, pointing towards the bottom corners of the bed. But before he fastened them to the rings that were imbedded into the bed frame he put two triangular, padded rests up under her knees. Now not only were her legs spread open, her knees were raised and opened and her hips tilted in a position that only her gynecologist had ever had her in.

He stood up at the foot of the bed after making sure the ropes were secure, and she could see that he had taken his clothes off. A small trickle of moisture dripped slowly down her lips as she looked at his hard cock. Then his hands were sliding down the insides of her thighs and she moaned. His touch always did that to her - took her right out of her head and into the realm of pure sensation. She closed her eyes as his warm fingers massaged and stroked, closer and closer to her lips which were opening for him like a hungry little mouth.

A fingertip traced around the outer lips. Another stroked up from the base to push lightly against her hard clit and she let out a gasp of pleasure. One finger from each of his hands, stirring her passion higher and higher with the lightest of touches. She arched up as best she could, her body begging for deeper touches; and he obliged her, both fingers suddenly sliding inside her. The angle and position made her gasp and tense a bit. He was stretching her a bit more than usual. The two fingers inside were probing, sliding deeper, pushing against her vaginal walls until they gently bumped her cervix and she flinched.

He made quiet soothing noises as his fingers rested there against the very mouth of her womb. She shivered slightly as she felt them brush across that small bit of flesh that never got such attention. The sensation was intense and oddly intimate.

He slowly withdrew his fingers, and after quickly licking her essence off his knuckles he knelt up between her wide-stretched thighs. He reached over and brought up a wedge shaped pillow that he slid under her bottom, raising her hips even further. Then he leaned over her and kissed her deeply as his hard cock pushed slowly into her welcoming warmth. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the penetration. He slid all the way in until she could feel his balls nudging against her bottom and held there. He raised up on his elbows to gaze down into her eyes. She looked up at him; it seemed like he was waiting for something.

Knowledge dawned slowly. She had not heard the familiar rip of the condom packet. Her eyes widened in panic as her mind worked through the implications of it. She knew both of them were disease-free; he had always used condoms to protect her from pregnancy. Now, his cock was resting inside her without any barrier between them. This could only mean that....

"Yes, dearest. This is the mark I have chosen. Collars can be taken off, piercings heal over, even tattoos can be removed. This is the one mark that is indelible. And it is the most intimate and total way that I have control over you. "

As he talked, he started moving slowly within her. Deep, short thrusts in and out, always keeping the head of his cock close to the opening of her womb. Her mind was having trouble processing the new information. She started to struggle in earnest; but the ropes held her fast and she could do nothing more than wiggle a little from side to side. Her eyes were wide and pleading with him.

"Master, please....please don't do this. I can't...have a baby!" Her eyes filled again with tears as she looked up at him with wide, scared eyes.

"Shhhh little one. Accept this as you accepted my collar. I want you with me from this time on, and this child that you will conceive will be the bond between us that never can be broken." As he spoke, he continued moving inside her. His hands cradled her head, his fingers stroking her face and hair as he leaned close. His lips brushed against her ear as he continued talking.

"You will grow big with my child, and as you blossom I'll be there every step of the way. You will be beautiful to me because you have submitted so completely. I want to show you how sexy you are every day...I'll use your pregnant body in every way imaginable. When your breasts start to grow heavy with milk, I want to taste them as I'm fucking you. And when you deliver our child, I will be there holding you, taking your pain as your ultimate submission. Our child will have a loving, structured home with two parents who love him and love each other. So do not be afraid little one. You will not be alone."

His words, and the calm strength she could see glowing in his eyes helped her to relax back and stop straining against her bonds. She answered his pleased smile with trembling lips as he started moving more forcefully. She closed her eyes; she could almost feel her womb open and waiting for his seed. That feeling stirred something deep inside her - a wordless primal feeling of rightness that this was what she was meant for.

She opened her eyes and gazed dreamily back up at him. Her thighs relaxed and rested against the cushions as she flexed her muscles around his cock. He answered with a low growl of pleasure and leaned up on his arms to push his cock deeper inside her.

"Ahhh, my little girl wants to be a breeder....you want to feel my seed deep in your pussy, don't you? You want me to spurt my hot cum all the way up inside your womb...that's it girl, accept my gift..." As he spoke, his voice deep and rough with passion, she could feel her own lust start to spiral up towards orgasm.

She moaned out, "Yes Master, please give me your seed. Get me pregnant and mark me as your own forever..." She started to shake, and felt his body answer with a swelling deep inside her. As her eyes flew wide open with the start of her orgasm, she heard him roar. His back arched and his head flew back. She cried out as she felt the first hard jet of cum land hot and thick against the mouth of her womb. He held himself deep inside her, pumping his seed in spurt after spurt.

As the last shudder eased and his head fell forward, he relaxed down on top of her and kissed her deeply. She answered with her whole being, pouring out her love and devotion to this man who had helped her realize who she really was.

He smiled down at her as he held his still-rigid cock inside her, and whispered, " You are fertile...I planned this weekend for the exact point in your cycle when you would be the most receptive. Our life together starts now my beautiful woman..." And he started moving again inside her....

Kajirah
Kajirah
18 Followers