All Comments on 'Masters of the Arches Ch. 04'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 16 years ago
Loved it.

I Just read you story from the first to this chapter. I am loving this story. You do a very good job of telling your story. I very much injoy the way your lead does things poeple would really do. I can't what to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

I'm hooked on this story and thought it was really great with the exception of their sex scene at the end. It was way too short and almost anti-climatic. It could have been much better, but I am guessing that the story is not really sex driven, which is fine by me, but kind of a bit expected on this website. All in all, a great story, and one I am looking forward to continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just Saying

I really hate to be the guy to contradict what you have written so far, which by the way is spectacular, but according to one of einsteins theories, if you are traveling at high speeds compared to someone standing still time is acctually moving slower for you, even though if say you were running while someone else was sitting there is almost no difference, it's still there. Anyway so of he really were traveling thousands of light years away in a split second, then technically he would be hundreds of years in the future. And from what you're saying it sounds to me like there's a guy who was able to harness a wormhole and put it in a none changing location, so technically the thing that you have would be sending him hundreds of years into the future. Again I hate to be this guy but I'm just saying. Anyway the story so far is incredible can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good.

Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous