Master's Pleasure

Story Info
She submits to her Master's pleasure.
2.1k words
4.32
19.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into her home, and her eyes immediately moved to the correct spot. There was the note, just as He had promised. She walked over and picked it up in her trembling fingers.

Dear pet,

I have put out on your bed what you are to wear to meet Me tonight. Make sure you wear nothing that I have not prepared for you, and everything that I have prepared. I will expect your arrival promptly at 8:00 pm.

your Loving Master

More than just her fingers were trembling now as she kicked off her work shoes and walked into the bedroom. Her eyes traveled to her bed where her outfit for the evening was carefully laid out for her. The silk dress was brief. She knew the soft lavender skirt would only just barely cover her ass. The neckline of the top plunged deeply and was certain to show much cleavage, and the back plunged to the waistband of the skirt. The color of the silk and lace garter belt matched the dress perfectly. The stockings were sheer and soft against her trembling fingers as she reached out and touched them tenderly. Her eyes shone with her love for Him as she spied the lavender leather collar and matching wrist cuffs laid out above the dress.

She quickly stripped from her work clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower. She sighed softly as the hot water cascaded through her long blonde hair. She quickly washed and conditioned her hair. Her mind was reeling with the possibilities of the evening as she soaped and rinsed off her body. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself thoroughly, hanging the damp towel over the shower before going back into the bedroom to prepare for Him.

An hour later she was dressed and her hair was styled like she knew He preferred. She grabbed her keys and was out the door and in her car. She took a deep breath to calm herself a bit, and started on her way. It took her only a few minutes to arrive at her destination, her Master's home. She walked up the steps and opened the door she knew would be unlocked for her arrival. She entered only far enough to shut the door behind her. Turning to the left she found the pillow that she had used before and placed it at her feet. Then she lowered herself and kneeled on the pillow to await her Master's arrival.

It was almost a half hour later when she finally heard His car pull up the drive and stop. Her limbs trembled only slightly as she heard His footsteps stop just outside the door.

"Hello My pet," He said as He entered the house closing and locking the door. His hand caressed her hair as He walked past her and into the living room. Once He was seated, He called out for her to come to Him.

She rose from her kneeling position at His words, picking up her pillow. Turning slowly and gracefully, she walked into the living room and approached Him. She put the pillow down at His feet and resumed her kneeling position. He sat back in His chair and idly ran His fingers softly through her hair.

"Tonight My pet, you will show Me just how much you trust and honor Me." He leaned forward as He spoke to her, pulling her arms behind her. He locked the cuffs together and rose to His feet while assisting her up. He slipped a soft blindfold over her sparkling eyes, taking her sight from her. He then clipped a lead to her collar and led her from the living room to His bedroom. She sensed the wall in front of her before she felt the coolness against her breasts. He freed her hands long enough to hook the cuffs above her head to the eyebolts that He had embedded in the wall.

"Now My pet, you can beg, cry, and plead with Me all you want. You will not be let loose from your position until it pleases Me," He told her. His voice was gravelly in her ear as He pressed His body against hers. She moaned softly as she felt His heat penetrate her thin silk dress.

She knew He backed away from her when she felt the heat of His body leave her. She bit her lower lip lightly as she felt Him lift her skirt and tuck it into the waistband of the dress, exposing her garter belt as it framed the rounded globes of her ass. He softly ran His fingers over her ass and backed up a bit further.

Unbeknownst to her, He had picked up a soft leather whip. There were about twenty, 2-foot long leather strips dangling from the exquisitely wrapped leather handle. He brought His arm back only a bit, then brought the whip down lightly across her ass. She jumped slightly, more from surprise than pain, as the whip contacted her skin.

He then began to bring the whip across her ass at regular intervals, each strike slightly harder than the last. A smile crossed His lips as her ass began to redden from His treatment. As each stroke hit her, she jumped slightly and a low moan escaped her full lips. After about twenty strokes with the whip He stopped, moving again close enough to her to whisper in her ear.

"I know you enjoyed that pet, and I can feel the heat beginning to rise from your sweet ass," He whispered as His hand caressed her reddened butt. His fingers slid forward a bit and slipped between the lips of her sex, caressing the moist cleft softly. He chuckled to Himself as He noticed just how wet she got from His treatment of her body.

"And this pussy is wet. As I expected My pet, you love having your ass reddened," He chuckled in her ear before backing away again.

Her body trembles slightly and her cheeks become as red as her ass. She whimpers softly as she feels His body and fingers break contact with her body. She moves herself as far back as the restraints will allow in order to prolong the contact.

He bends over and picks up His next instrument from near His feet, chuckling at her movements. He straightens up and closely examines the crop in His hands. It’s sleek shape pleasing Him, He brings His arm back and eyes her red ass.

"AHHHHHH," she whimpers as the thin crop raises a welt on her skin on contact. He smiles as she cries out and rapidly beings the crop down nine more times, never striking the exact same spot on her reddened butt twice. Her cries get louder with each stroke and the blindfold soaks up the tears flowing from her eyes as the pain increases. He tosses the crop to the floor and lovingly runs His lips over the length of each and every welt He has raised on her skin. He then forces her legs apart a bit more, His fingers parting the lips of her wet pussy. He leans forward and softly runs His tongue over the length of her slit, barely brushing it across her clit. He uses His tongue and fingers to tease her sex until He hears her moaning in pleasure and feels her straining against her restraints to try to push against His tongue and fingers. He pulls His tongue away and uses one hand to slap her pussy fairly hard several times. Her body jumps at the strikes of His hand and her moans change to whimpers from the new sting in her pussy.

He stands and reaches up to unhook her hands from the wall. After releasing her, He quickly turns her around.

"Take off the dress, My pet," He growls softly as He backs away from her, removing her blindfold as He speaks. She blushes slightly as her sight is restored, His eyes catching hers as they open. She reaches her arms behind her neck and unclasps the two hooks holding up the top of her dress. Her gaze drops from His as the soft folds of silk fall, revealing her rounded breasts. She reaches behind her and unzips the skirt, feeling the cool silk drift down her body and pool around her feet. Standing before Him in only her garter belt and stockings, her nipples harden slightly at the thought of His gaze upon her body.

He moves forward and gently pushes her back against the wall, her heated red ass against the coolness now. One at a time, with His gaze never leaving hers, He re-hooks her hands to the wall. He runs His hands over her lush form as He moves Himself back to admire her.

He stares at His pet for a few minutes, and then turns and picks something up off the bed. She hears the soft clink of metal links and knows what is in store. He moves quickly to her, reaching out with one hand and tugging on her hardened nipple. His other hand silently opens the clamp within it and places it around her nipple, quickly releasing the pressure so it clamps tightly around her erect nipple. His grin deepens as He watches her reaction at the sudden pain, her teeth lightly biting her bottom lip as a moan escapes her. He quickly repeats the procedure on her other nipple, not giving her time to adjust to the pain of the first. He smiles as she cries out from the pain in her nipples, her entire body stiffening from the suddenness of it. He waits until He sees her relax, her mind adjusting to the pain, and tugs firmly on the chain attached to the clamps. Grinning wickedly, He watches as her body arches, trying to relieve some of the pressure. He pulls harder so the tension remains on the chain, pulling her nipples pleasingly toward Him.

"Now My pet, time to make these wonderful breasts pink with your anticipation," He says as He picks up a very soft, short leather whip. He watches her eyes as He brings the whip down across her stretched breasts, grinning as even the first blow causes a pinkness to begin. He brings the whip down on her tender globes repeatedly as He ignores her whispered pleadings for Him to stop. Over and over the whip strikes first one breast and then the other, causing them to redden almost as much as her ass. Her tears flow freely down her cheeks and drop onto her reddened, stinging breasts. Once both breasts are a uniformed pink, He stops and tosses the whip to the floor.

He backs away from her slightly and begins to remove His shirt. Dropping His shirt to the floor, He reaches down and unbuttons His pants while pulling the zipper down. He pushes His pants down and smiles as her eyes are drawn to His hard cock.

He again moves toward her, moving her legs so that they are spread widely for Him. He positions His cock at the entrance to her wet, aching pussy. Smiling at her, He quickly shoves His cock deep into her pussy, removing both nipple clamps quickly as He thrusts deep within her. The combination of the pleasure of His cock and the pain of the blood rushing back into her nipples causes her to cry out loudly with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He growls softly in her ear as He begins to thrust in and out of her, His cock buried deeply inside her on each stroke. Her moans of pleasure increase with each stroke of His hard cock until she can no longer hold back. She screams out in pleasure as her first orgasm races through her body, causing her to shake uncontrollably. His thrusts never decrease as her orgasm overtakes her. He continues to fuck her hard and fast. He fucks in and out of her for almost twenty minutes as one orgasm after another course through her body. Finally feeling His own release near, He thrusts His cock deep inside her pussy, moaning as He fills her with His hot cum.

After many long moments, He reaches up and unhooks her hands, supporting her limp body with His. He wraps His arms around her and gently carries her to His bed. He softly lays her down on her side on the cool sheets, and then climbs onto the bed to lay behind her. He cuddles her softly to Him and whispers in her ear.

"You have pleased Master well, My pet. Now rest in My arms and dream, knowing your Master loves and cherishes you."