Masturbation Diaries: Library Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I felt more than a little disappointed that I didn't get even a nod of acknowledgement before she left. But then I reasoned it was just as well, as her not noticing me meant she surely hadn't seen what I had done moments earlier. I had sure noticed what she had done! I also had already planned to take that very erotic scene back with me to my dorm room to play over and over in my mind as I stroked my hard cock, cumming just as long and intensely as I had done for her there in the university library.

With those thoughts rushing around in my head it was no wonder I was feeling myself getting aroused again. I wasn't getting anymore studying done at that point I knew. And I sure wasn't going to take a chance and pull my cock out and do it there in the library again. I needed to get back to my room and enjoy lying back and getting off in private this time.

So I packed up, left the library myself.

The walk back to my dorm room was non-eventful other than I couldn't keep from thinking of the beautiful Mary Ann. Her smile could light up night the sky on that campus I was certain. She was so beautiful...and I also had a second picture to savor of her...the picture under that short skirt of hers. The college youthfulness in me allowed the arousal to return in full measure as I walked along campus, my hard boner leading the way.

As soon as I got back to my room I was going to jack off again!

No sooner was I back in my room than I pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang up. I grabbed it in my fist and closed my eyes thinking back to earlier in the evening and the beautiful sight of Mary Ann. The image my mind first raced back to was her sitting at that library table, but now I saw her seductively pulling her blue panties aside this time revealing the most perfect pussy.

Hers would be absolutely perfect I just knew it!

As I stood there just inside the room, my strokes were picking up as I thought of her playing with herself, too. My cock was raging hard and I was totally swept away with the fantasy of Mary Ann. I was going to cum already, when...

There was a knock on my door!

I about leapt across the room and my heart about jumped out of my chest. I still held my hard cock, but stood there motionless and totally quiet. I could feel my heartbeat pulsing through my erection.

Another knock!

Whoever it was needed to go away so I could finish what I'd started. Then...

"Don!" I heard the voice clearly through the door. "Don, I know you're in there. I need to talk to you."

Damn! It was Mary Ann!

I couldn't answer the door, especially not for her and not in the condition I was in.

"Don, please open the door."

Only another part of me didn't want to let her go.

I took a step forward and wobbled for a second as the blood rushed from the little head back to the big head. I tugged my shorts back up and stuffed my slowly dwindling erection back into them. I took a couple of deep breaths and turned back toward the door.

Pulling it open, I found Mary Ann standing there in the hallway.

She stepped in and leaned against the door frame. She looked up at me, the look in her eyes tearing at my heart. "Hi Don."

"Mary Ann?" I barely choked out her name.

"I know. You're surprised to see me, but..." She looked passed me into my room. "Uh, can I come in?"

My head immediately turned and guiltily looked back at my room. Other than the book bag slung on the floor with the remnants of my earlier cum still in it there was no evidence of my most recent solo escapade. I turned back to the beautiful girl, "Oh. Yeah, yes...sure."

I backed away, holding the door open. She stepped inside and I caught that wonderful aroma again as she walked by me.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She walked to the middle of my dorm room and paused. She abruptly spun on the balls of her feet in her sandals and looked up at me. "I know you like to look at me," she said.

What? I started to protest but she held up a hand.

"Really, it's ok," she said. "I like it. It's nice to feel attractive." She reached out and took my hand. "I just want you to know that if you ever want to do more than look, I wouldn't mind that, too."

I must have looked utterly shocked. "Um, I, um, well, thank you, I guess." I felt my shorts bulging again as I blushed.

Mary Ann smiled. "Well, I see you like that idea." I saw her nodding downward. "I know I liked what I saw earlier tonight."

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open. What did she see?

She went on. "I assume most boys don't like girls to know they masturbate."

"What?" Words or the one word finally came blurting out of my mouth.

How did she know? I saw her, but she couldn't have seen me. No way!

She couldn't have!

"Well, I don't care about any of that. Whatever you like to do to yourself is just fine with me, believe me."

All I could do was nod and stare at her without really seeing her. I wanted to slip by her, get into bed and bury my head under the covers.

"So Don, I can see how nervous you knowing I know about your masturbation, but I assure you I won't tell anyone. Not a single person, I promise."

She seemed sincere, but I'm sure my face still showed shock, because she continued, "No, Don. I really mean it." Her voice became a whisper, "It'll be our secret, our totally private little secret."

She leaned forward and touched my arm. That single light touch sent a tingle up my arm and throughout my entire body. I surprised even myself when I felt the sensation settle in my crotch and the very significant hard-on that was still there surged.

She leaned in closer and whispered, "In fact, I'm glad I know some of your private pleasures. It's actually rather exciting."

All the while I stared, dumbfounded, at her.

She looked up at me, nibbled her lower lip very seductively and gave me an even more seductive wink. Then she lifted up on her tiptoes, tilted her head back a little and parted her lips. The tips of her breasts through her blouse pressed forward and touched my chest. The feeling was more electric than her fingers that were now holding my arm.

Then she was in my arms.

I so naturally wrapped them tightly around her, pulling her firmly to my body. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew she was kissing me. I couldn't believe I was kissing Mary Ann, let alone in my dorm room!

My skin tingled all over. It was the best feeling ever.

She opened her mouth a bit wider and her tongue slipped over mine. Our kiss was long and hard and so very wet!

At first I had been more in shock when she divulged she had caught me playing with myself back in the library, but when I found myself holding her all that other stuff was suddenly behind me.

I was tightly embracing this girl. I was drunk and dizzy with desire.

I panted as I slowly dragged my hands up her back.

Mary Ann seemed totally unfazed. She was quite calm and collected when she broke our kiss and asked, "Would you take off your clothes and masturbate again for me, Don?"

"But Mary Ann..." I stammered as I released her and stood back. The earlier embarrassment came rushing back.

She continued, "I really want you to."

Still recovering my wits, all I could do was nod a feeble protest, but she reached up and brushed my cheek, "I've never had a boy jack off in front of me, but after what I saw tonight I really want you to. So please do it for me. Please for me."

She looked at me intensely with those gorgeous green eyes. I'd never had a girl come on to me so strongly and never ever ask what she was asking. But I also had never felt so incredibly aroused.

My cock was hard! I mean really, really hard.

At the same time though my heart was leaping into my throat, something I had never felt before when aroused so.

Mary Ann stood back and looked down at my crotch. "Look, I think he's eager."

"But..." I was still in denial no matter what was straining out my shorts.

That beautiful girl leaned up and gave me a few pecking kisses all over my face and neck and then licked her tongue in my left ear before whispering...

"So show me," she said.

"Show you what?"

"Silly, show me how you do it."

My eyes grew as wide as ever. I couldn't believe she was asking me to masturbate in front of her. Was she serious? But I didn't dare ask her to repeat herself. If she wasn't messing with me she might change her mind and I would lose the chance to fulfill my fantasy, my fantasy of being with her.

"Okay," I answered simply.

"Then I think we need to undo these."

As I lost myself in her beauty, she unzipped and pulled my shorts and boxers down. My cock sprang free and stood up between us. "Mmm, it looks even better up close," Mary Ann said reaching out and running her fingertip over the head of my cock and smearing the pre-cum around. I sucked in a sharp breath. "But I think now seeing him I want to be a part of this."

"What part?"

"I think you know." she giggled.

"Really? I'm not sure I..." she put a hand to my mouth.

"Yes, I know exactly what you need. And I know what I want." Mary Ann took her hand away and stepped back. She reached down, tugged at the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head and threw it on my bed. She then proceeded to pull my t-shirt up and off and tossed it on top of hers. "I've been waiting for weeks for you to ask me out," she said, running her fingertips down my chest and then out along the length of my cock. "I was sure you'd have asked me out after getting that peak of my panties that first week of class."

My stupid grin of an expression gave me away.

"Yes, I know you saw. I wanted you to see. I wanted you then, you know that? That is why I made sure you got a look up my skirt. Didn't you notice I was doing an awful lot of bending and stooping on those stairs? You think that was an accident? I wanted you to see my panties then just as I wanted you to see them tonight." She rubbed her palm up underneath my hard-on this time. "I was sitting there across from you thinking about you putting your hand under my skirt and down the front of my panties. I wanted to feel your fingers inside me. I was dripping wet." She breathed deeply and her breasts swelled in her bra. "I'm surprised you couldn't see how damp I was."

A broad smile came across my lips.

"What?" she asked.

"I did see."

"I knew it!" Mary Ann slapped my bare chest and almost seemed giddy at my confession. She also wrapped her fingers around my manhood and gave it a tug. "I knew you were watching me. I just didn't know how much you could really see."

"How did you know I'd be at the library tonight?" Although I was nearly overcome with desire, I was still curious. I also wasn't sure if there was still sort of trick going on here.

But Mary Ann smiled, lifted up on her tiptoes again and kissed me on the cheek. "I didn't. I've been at the library every night to study myself for exams. I wasn't even there looking for you tonight, but when I saw you sitting there at that desk I couldn't resist doing what I did. Don you turn me on so much, I couldn't help myself. I had to get your attention somehow."

With that she snuggled her body into mine, her bra covered breasts were ever so warm against my chest and her even warmer hand stroked the length of my cock.

I closed my eyes and took another huge breath before I could speak. "You know, when I saw you, okay you and your panties, it was like on the stairs all over again. And well..." I breathed deeply and threw my head back as she rubbed my cock head up over the smooth warm skin of her stomach, "...I couldn't help myself."

"Hmmm, do you like a girl's hand on you?" She asked as her hand swept over my cockhead then swiveled around and stroked back down my length. "Or do you like your own hands better as you did back in the library?"

"Ahhh..." I could only manage the grunt as I tried to regain enough control to speak. "Uh, your hand, uh, your hand feels a lot better."

Looking down at my full erection so very hard in her hand, she asked, "Would you like to see what it feels like inside of me instead?" Her thumb and forefinger took a new grip on the tip of my cock and started rubbing firmly with small circular movements. Mary Ann drew in a long breath with a hiss and the tip of her tongue licked over her lips. "I know I want to feel it. So much so I couldn't stand to wait any longer so I came to find you."

She lifted back up on her tiptoes and her lips moved back to mine this time. All the hesitancy I had remaining left me when she began kissing me hungrily. Her whole body was touching mine, my arms were around her and holding so close, I didn't want to chance her getting away.

Finally, she broke our kiss and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath against my neck and it was so indescribably amazing a sensation. Before, only the sensations in my cock seemed to be anywhere close to that pleasurable, but with her in my arms I had found a totally new and truly amazing sensation. Her warmth warmed me inside and out. One of my hands was in her hair as my other ran down over her back and came to that snaps in her bra.

"Go ahead, take it off." She whispered without looking up.

I didn't hesitate and tried to unsnap it with one hand. Since I hadn't had much practice it didn't work so well. As she giggled, I lowered my other hand and finally got the clasps undone. No sooner than I had and Mary Ann lowered the shoulder straps and shimmied a bit until the bra fell between us, lying across my hard cock.

She leaned into me again and I pulled her tighter still to my body. I felt the fullness of her breasts now, along with her very erect, very hard, very large nipples. My legs almost buckled beneath me with desire as my cock pressed into her belly.

"Come on," Mary Ann suddenly broke our embrace and took my hand. "Let's go to bed."

As much as I wanted to get a look at her breasts, I had to take time first to step out of my shorts and kick my boxers off my feet before I tripped. She led me to the side of my bed and stood me there briefly. I got my first serious gaze at those lovely, full, round breasts. I know my mouth watered as I stared hard at those extremely huge nipples. They were so gorgeous...

Then she shoved me backwards. I fell flat on my back on top of our discarded shirts, my cock slapping against my stomach.

Mary Ann moved up and stood between my legs. I saw her smile first. It was as beautiful and as seductive as her nearly nude body. But I did look down and take in her incredible bare breasts. They stood out from her chest, their fullness so ripe and inviting from that view below her. And those nipples! I had never seen nipples so large, and so perfectly shaped. They stood out from two of the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen on a woman, even in magazines.

But suddenly my eyes were drawn still lower as I watched her fingers slip into the waistband of those blue panties at both hips.

My already ragged breath was shortened more as the wispy black curls of her pubic triangle came into view. She uncovered them quickly, slipping her lacy panties down to her ankles. Her other clothes she just tossed aside, but the wet panties she twirled on her finger as she leaned over my naked body.

"You want these?" she asked licking and pursing her lips.

"Yes," I answered probably too quickly and too loudly.

Her smile was luscious and her eyes were full of mischief. "Lay back then," she said.

I did as I was told.

She knelt over me, straddling my legs. I could see her pussy lips were parted and light glistened from her shiny pubic curls, she was so wet!

"Close your eyes," she breathed more than spoke.

I did and the next thing I know her wet panties were on my face. The smell of them made my head spin. It was a delicious mixture of some flowery perfume and the aroma of her delicious sex.

I moved her underwear away and looked up into a beautiful smiling face. Her green eyes were full of lust as she leaned over lifted my chin and kissed me, darting her tongue between my lips. I caught the tip of it between my teeth and held it for a moment.

We kissed and kissed.

At last she pulled her greedy mouth away from mine and trailed kisses and tiny licks down my chest. Her firm breasts hung down and nipples were pink and pointed trailing down my bare skin to my stomach. As though she could read my mind she brought them lower and swayed herself back and forth, dragging those erect nipples across the long hard shaft of my manhood.

Ahhhhhh! I was beyond feeling good!

Mary Ann reached out with both hands, took hold of my twitching hard-on and pulled me earnestly, almost impatiently towards her. I was mesmerized at the sight of my cock being pulled up to such a sexy woman's beautiful pussy. Her hands felt so good wrapped around me as she positioned the head against her slick and swollen pussy lips. I felt a huge desire to simply thrust and be inside her but I managed to restrain myself. Then I felt her hands slide down my shaft and I looked up to see that sexy smile on her face, "Come on inside stud."

With that encouragement, I slowly lifted up. She opened easily for me and I watched amazed as the fully swollen head of my cock disappeared into her. She felt so very warm and slick and enveloped me tightly as she now lowered herself down upon me until the tufts of our pubic hair nestled tightly up against one another.

I felt every single inch of my manhood slide in her pussy. She let her hands slide up my chest as she settled down onto me taking that last long inch. My young manhood glided easily in and out of hot and wet womanhood. She met my eyes and smiled a playful smile. I plunged in and out, barely able to keep myself in check.

I was making love to my dream girl!

Mary Ann's body was even more sweet and beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

With each stroke I pulled out as far as I dared and then pushed my entire length back inside her. I looked at Mary Ann's pretty face, her full breasts, and those very erect nipples, but it was hard to take my eyes away from the sight of my cock slipping in and out of her gorgeous pussy. I started to feel the climax rise as early as my first several strokes.

I could not believe how good it felt!

Okay, as if you hadn't figured out by this point, Mary Ann had just taken my virginity. Yep, I had never had my cock inside a woman before.

Mary Ann's beauty and the tightness of her pussy quickly elevated my excitement.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered in a voice deeper and sexier than I'd recognized from her before.

Mary Ann eclipsed every other sexy image of a woman I'd ever known and she became the sole source of my pleasure. I'd never seen anyone as sexy, never felt a woman's body so completely open or felt so good, and never imagined a climax could be quite so powerful. While Mary Ann's legs pressed her body up and down on me, urging me to thrust harder, faster, and deeper, her one hand between us started to make circular motions on her lower belly. I sped up my thrusts and felt my balls tighten.

I grunted and on my next stroke hesitated as I was on the real verge of cumming. My back arched, but she held onto me as if encouraging me to ejaculate deep inside her.

After another deep thrust and I exploded!

"Aaagh," I gasped as she felt the rush of cum flood her pussy.

I kept up the slow deep strokes, trying to prolong the exquisite orgasm as long as I could.

I looked at the beautiful girl above me ad actually saw pleasure in her face, raw, sexy pleasure. Her hair was damp and her skin glistened from the heat of our mutual exertions.

"Touch me," she asked gently. "Stay inside and touch me. I want to feel you there when I cum."

I slide my hand down between us and swiftly found her clit. I continued to stroke myself in her pussy as I made some light circular motions around it and teased her clit, too.