Masturbation Diaries: Library Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for her to climax. Leaning back on the bed her knees wide apart offering her sex to my full view, I could feel the first wave of pleasure sweep over her body.

"Give it to me!" She yelled again, lifting herself off me for a second and the slamming back down onto me we bounced together, the headboard banging hard against the wall.

I felt her body tensing. Her near screaming made me thrust harder and faster and my cock still hard within her.

"Oh yesssss..." she breathed as her pussy muscles contracted around my cock, almost trying to pull me back in deeper as she came.

Gasping and panting as she came back to earth. Her strong legs and arms wrapped around me as she lay on my body, my cock still deep in her warm wet pussy. She was gasping for air. I was wallowing in the afterglow of both our orgasms.

"That...was...incredible. Thank you, Don...for...everything!" She lifted her head and kissed me on the cheek.

"It was very incredible for me, too." I replied and pulled her tight to me.

"Well," she paused looking up into my eyes, giving a little wince as she squeezed down on my hardness still inside of her, "if you think you can make the rest of my night as good as this has been..." she squeezed her hot pussy down on me again, "I'll stay the night if you'll have me."

I brought my hand up to lightly touch her cheek and watched the features of my new lover soften. "Sounds like a plan to me."

"I want more," Mary Ann whispered. "I want more of you."

"Good." I said, wrapping my arms around her again. "I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with right now than you."

She kissed me, "I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with than you, either."

We made love again and she spent the night.

It was early morning before we slowed down to soft caresses and our eyes closed holding one another.

I knew right then I had found the girl of my dreams. She was so beautiful, sexy and smart.

Laying in bed fully satisfied and smiling, there was no doubt in my mind this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

In fact, I married her two years later.