All Comments on 'Match'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

A female lead who almost actually gives a damn about the guy and isn't a raging pyscho. Some one has hacked edrider73's account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just nuts, absurd

They both went to the hospital for major surgery. Both their asses had been ripped and torn. It required hours of surgery and months and months to heal. Bowel movements were agony. Realizing that his wife was bat shit crazy, he divorced her, but not before destroying all the videos. ED - could you write any dumber shit? Your characters aren't even smart enough to be cartoon characters. They all seem as dumb as rocks. You have earned your place as the most disgusting author on Lit. This was total garbage.

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 9 years ago
Really?

I love you but I want to humiliate you and I'll use sex to manipulate you into agreeing to participate.

Don't see much chance this relationship can last.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story i guess

I gave it a 5, not because I enjoyed it that much, more like I just wanted to see where this was going the way it was. I have thought about fisting, as a fantasy, and shared it with my wife, to see what she thought. she didn't care for the idea, but understood it as a fantasy. although my wife had small hands, I don't think I could do it anyway. during this whole story, I didn't see anywhere, where either of them was turned on by any of it, or did I miss it. as far as love goes, I don't see where that was either, what didn't I see?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap by a brain sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What are your insane fantasie for? Are you so much in fisting? Than take a bat and shove it up your ase but stop writing your sick fantasies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat ugly fag who sucks donkey dicks like miscacc201501

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again Another Wimp Story

Sucked from beginning to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange definition of love

Her version of love consists of large doses of manipulation until he lets her humiliate him. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrestling

A load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would of told her to stick it up her ass, packed my things, gone to see a divorce lawyer, and left her stupid ass. Let her figure it out why I left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep! Me Too!

I would of let her have her fun first. I would of just stood there and let her humiliate me and when it was over, I'd of gone home, packed my bags, quit my job, and left for another part of the country, or another country altogether, no forwarding address, no communications with anyone, nothing, nada, just gone. F**k her......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steaming Hot Bit a Steaming Pile!

WTF?! ~ The twat denied him sex for weeks 'til he gave into her twisted plan.Then she had all her pals involved watching and filming the sick shit!

Sure bet this vid will end up on the internet and she will indeed force him into the rematch where Ned ends up getting fucked up the ass by Tyrone

's 10 thick tool while Willie shoves his foot-long down Ned's throat!

Ned should have refused the whole thing and found away to counteract his wife's cruel deprivation of sex manuver!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Poor little anonymous commenters. They make me laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous