Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hurting my neck," she yelled out. "That's not fair."

I ignored her and said as loud as I could, "I can't breathe," while trying to tighten my legs even more.

I felt her legs around my neck begin to slacken a little.

In return, I relaxed my legs slightly and spoke to her.

"Move your neck to a better position before I tighten up again."

I wondered if she would try to escape. But she shifted her head a little and didn't attempt anything.

Meanwhile, I caught my breath and looked around. My head was locked, my mouth was in her bush, her ass was at eye level and my arms were free. If I worked fast, I still had a chance. I dipped my right hand into the oil all around us and pushed a finger into her, then a second. I used my left hand to pull one cheek to the side so I had better access to her ass.

I didn't have time to waste, so the third finger went in soon after and then the fourth. As I got the fourth in, I felt her thumb that had been outside of my ass disappear. It was no longer there.

I looked at my four fingers going in and out of her and realized she had tucked the thumb under the other fingers so all five were going in. Now she was moving them fast, and she was also adding a little pressure. I felt the pain of my anal muscles being stretched.

I tucked my thumb in the same way and continued to follow her lead and her pace. She and I were now squirming and groaning because of the pain we were inflicting on each other.

Though we both had five fingers inside each other up to the second knuckle, Robin now had the advantage, because she had longer arms, she had more leverage for the final push.

She surprised me again. I felt something on my limp noodle. It was her blowing on it, trying to distract me. Then her tongue started licking it. She was pulling out all the stops.

"Dr. Robin is ready, Little Ned," she said. "Get ready to cough when she puts her hand into you all the way to the shoulder."

The girls laughed, but I wasn't distracted. I could feel she was starting to push past the second knuckle. I tried to contract my anal muscles while pushing harder myself, but she had that leverage going for her.

She didn't say another word and she stopped licking me. She was groaning and panting from the pain of my fingers in her ass, but it didn't slow her hand pushing into me.

I was also making progress. I felt her muscles trying to tighten. She was about to yield. I was almost there. Just a few more seconds.

Then I felt something horrible. It felt like a bulldozer was plowing into my body and pounding my insides to mush. Then it stopped, and I felt my ass closing around her wrist. She had won.

I heard her friends cheering, but she wasn't talking trash or gloating. She was breathing hard and speaking as fast as she could at the same time. She screamed out her words but had to stop after each one for a breath. It sounded as if she was in tremendous pain as she screamed, ""Ned - I won. Stop! Help! - You lost! - Stop! - No! - No! Nooooooooooooooo!"

I saw her friends rush over to pull me off of her as she screamed, but it was too late. The long "no" came as my hand plunged into her. I forgot the rules because my mind never stopped telling me I had to get my hand into her ass. So I did.

I unlocked my legs and lifted each one slowly to the side, as wide as I could, so they weren't pressing against her neck anymore. I waited for her to loosen her choke hold on me. but she just lay there crying softly until I said, "Robin, would you please get your legs off my neck."

"Sorry," she said and moved them. She also stopped crying.

We both lay there exhausted with our hands inside each other's asses while her friends fluttered around us, shooting video, congratulating us on a great match and telling us they had come while they watched us.

After a while, I saw a smile come back to Robin's face, so I asked her the question I'd been thinking about the last five minutes.

"What now?"

She thought a moment and then surprised me once again.

"We've got to get our hands out of each other's asses," she said. "I don't know whether it's less painful or safer to do it slowly or quickly, but I do know which way makes for better video.

"Darlene, Sheri, Madison, make sure you've got one camera aimed at each of our faces and the other ones shooting our hands in the asses from various angles. Ned and I are going to make our hands into a fist and pull out slowly. I want one camera on each ass shooting slo-mo.

"This will look like those birth videos we saw in school, where the head comes out slowly and mother looks like she's being split in two. Understand?"

We followed her directions, but she lost control when the widest part of my fist started stretching her open. She began to scream from the pain. I stopped.

"No, no, Ned," she screamed. "Keep going. This was my idea."

I ignored her and contracted my fingers as much as I could to make it less painful for her, hoping she wouldn't notice. Later, she told me she did notice and thanked me.

We pulled our hands free almost simultaneously and our painful cries were in harmony.

The girlfriends were buzzing around us again, telling us they couldn't believe how big our holes were right after we pulled out and how great it was going to look in slo-mo. I listened but was too tired to say anything.

Robin, on the other hand, perked up after a few minutes, and she began participating in the conversation about how the film might be edited, how she wanted to see the raw footage from each camera, what a shame that nobody else would ever see it and so on.

She got up, wiped herself off, put on her sweats and came back to where I was sitting naked in the puddle of oil.

"Come on, Ned," she said, holding up my shorts and T-shirt. "Time to go home. The girls are going to clean up."

I got up slowly and walked to the edge of the mat. Each step caused shooting pains inside my ass. She handed me a towel to wipe the oil off me. I did the best I could, but my skin was still slimy as I put my clothes on, and I felt like I was sticking to the seat in the car.

We were both hobbling as we walked into the house with our legs spread wide. We looked at each other and laughed at what a ridiculous spectacle we made.

I said, "I'm going to take a long, hot shower."

"Oh no, you're not," she said as she grabbed my arm and started up the stairs.

"You're crazy, Robin," I said. "We're covered with oil, and every move we make will be a pain in the ass."

"I don't know about the pain, but I'm excited about the oil, and I'm really turned on. I promise you the rest of the night is going to be one of the best nights you've ever had in your life."

Of course, I gave in, and she was right.

I never did watch the video, even though she and the girls tried to get me to because they were so proud of the editing and production.

About a year later, she mentioned at dinner that she was thinking about a sequel.

"What if we did a tag team match," she said. "We'd each have a big stud with a huge dick on our side that we could tag if we got tired. Only one of us could do this at a time, so it would always be either us against each other or one of us against a stud. The winning team would be the first one whose stud was able to fuck one of us in the ass."

I looked at her, and she returned my stare until she burst into laughter.

"You should see the look on your face," she said. "Don't worry I'm only joking."

I don't know if she was, but that was the last time she mentioned any extreme sex ideas.

I get my money's worth out of the video even without watching it because it really turns Robin on. She doesn't watch it on a regular basis because she says it's too special for every day. She told me she saves it for when we are in a rut or have some career challenges.

I know if she's watched it as soon as I walk in the door and see that special light in her eyes that tells me tonight's going to be a good, good night.