All Comments on 'Match Met Ch. 05'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I wonder what Sawyer will have to say about her new friendship with his FATHER!!! Especially when they both show up to see her dance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great writer

Always five stars. I glad you finally up dated your story it always excellent.

I reading story I hope Sawyer realize what a great person Kiana is and I hope

they stay together. They been through a lot. Know they finally together i hope

this Richard dont destroy it. I give you five stars as usually keep up the good work.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago

I swear this story makes me go through various emotions each chapter. I love the fact we get to see the softer side of Kiana. I also agree with Anon, can't wait to see the storm that is going to hit the fan at the nutcracker.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Oh boy...I hope Kiana don't get hurt too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So f*cking good

You are too good. I literally jump on your page everyday just to see if there's an update. The wait was worth it! Keep up the good work. :)

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT UPDATE!!!!

I love everything about this story as usual. I am torn about Richard. Who is he? It seems he must be at least in his late 30's or early 40's to have four adult children and why does he seem familiar to Kiana? I was thinking maybe she knew him when she was little. Maybe he was a friend of the family or not? But you would think if he seemed familiar to Kiana; Kiana would be familiar to him, but it does not look that way. From his thoughts he wanted to sleep with Kiana and that is putting it mildly. But he reconsidered thank god because she seemed innocent which compared to him she most definitely is. Anyway, I do not know what to think about Richard and why he has suddenly appeared and Kiana has taken to him and vice versa. Cannot wait for more!!!

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 11 years ago
Papa was a rolling stone!!

Don't y'all remember?? Sawyer has 3 siblings...HALF SIBLINGS!! That's why he's familiar to her. Something tells me him & Sawyer meeting @ the ballet is gone be trouble, trou-ble!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Is it sad that I like the father better than the son...lol I hope Richard means what he says and that Kiana don't get to attached or disappointed if he doesn't change. He seems like a good guy and is resolved with his past but hey you can only do and say so much....Sawyer makes me feel some kind of way it's not good but not bad but ugh...lol And Kiana seems to be growing and maturing with each chapter! Great job.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

That was Sawyers dad. I wonder what he will say once he see him at the show.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Pleasant meeting between Kiana and Richard

#1 Richard sounds hot, outside his current demeanor. The exchange and conversation between Richard and Kiana was engaging, funny, and honest. I liked the way they interacted. He took responsibility for his mistakes and acknowledged his role in being an absentee father. I'm not sure if he's a deadbeat, but if he is, he's acknowledged his mistakes. The impending emotional fireworks display regarding the reunion between Richard and Sawyer is going to be fantastic to read. Thanks for another entertaining chapter. I'm still Team Sawyer/Kiana.

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Very nice!

I gotta say I love/cringe reading about Sawyer and Kiana. That first part about her left unsatisfied their first time had me upset but I loved it because it was honest. I like that their very flawed inidividuals that just cant stay away from each other. Im REALLY glad Kiana seems to be maturing and Sawyer seems to be a little less assholeish. I forget shes only 19 that comment about underage drinking made me smile. Great job and cant read whats next for these two.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Surprise, Sawyer meet your dad Richard

This is a small world....Kiana makes friends with Sawyer's estranged father. Maybe she will be the nucleus to bring the famiy back together! Looks very promising!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I'm not feeling it !

Inviting homeless guy to a dance recital . Really ? Yup, I get that the geezer is kin to Sawyer. This smacks of those Oprah reunion shows where it all falls apart the moment the spotlights cool off. Like him or not, Sawyer has made something of his life against some adverse circumstances.

The x-factor, potential dad is where he is by choice as he said himself. This story felt real before now it's going into ' believe it or not ' territory. Kiara has a dadof her own that needs her help. The story has studiously avoided that dilemma. I'm not slamming people down on their luck, by the way. This sub-plot feels like a dilution to prolong things.

Will it work ? We'll see. Didn't they have enough problems? as it is ? Outside of them both being proud & hard headed, they are mismatched in terms of age and where they are career-wise. Sawyer's ready for a mate. Kiara is much younger and very ambitious with ailing father.

She's not settling down soon and has to put in a lot of hours to get to where she wants to go. This had been a diverting read but ultimately Coco Niy 101 will have to show some hitherto unseen cards down to make these two mis-matches pair off. Hats-off, if her talent can cash the check to get the story out of the corner, it has ' feinted ' itself into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great wrtiter

I hope Sawyer can forgive his father for leaving him when he was real young.

I believe Kiana will be the one to bring them closer to each other. Sawyer

and Kiana are made for each other. Like the title of this story Match Met

perfectly fit them. They are both stubborn and they need love from each

other. Thanks for another great installment. Always five stars. You are great

wrtiter.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 11 years ago

Simply put, I love this series, Happy New year!

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
Love the story...

But after all the sexual tension between these two, the love scene was a lot drab! Disappointing in fact...and to find out he's a bit of a douche bad didn't help matters! lol...

:0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like the honesty of this story: like the sex scene when the girl is left unsatisfied. It is the most real thing I've read in here: not everytime it is mindblowing and all, even with someone who makes you fell butterflies in the stomach. I also like the fact that both the characters have issues. The daddy dearst bit is a bit far fetched but it is ok...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY

I LOVEEEEEE THIS STORY i have a question is the man richerd the guys father that she is going out i forgot how to spell for a min

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice but

Sometimes you don't read stuff over after you've written it, and it just doesn't make sense. This doesn't just confuse the reader, but also takes away from the idea of her being an educated person. For example, this passage:

"I think as a child you were using a lot of cognition. That's the process of how people store, use and process information. You've seen how operating in a forceful, careless way has positive results and you learned to act on it. This merges into a Psychoanalytic approach which is all that I've said, but becomes apparent into adulthood after being witnessed in the upbringing. So I don't think the source of this behaviour is in your life anymore, because I personally don't think you two wouldn't make a great match. As far as your derogatory view on women, it involves your mother or maybe even a close sister. But something has happened to make you view them as nothing more than objects. Which is a shame because I'm sure that you, at one point if not still do, see me as a triumphant conquer."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Match Met Ch. 04 Previous Part
Match Met Series Info