Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit, you don't give a shit about us so don't even try to feign compassion. I'm not in the mood for it. You've already cost us a night's work as it is." Andrea said angrily.

A female voice came from the doorway behind him, "What's going on here?" It belonged to Ms. White. She must have returned unnoticed while they were talking.

Mr. Black said to his companion, "She's upset because were costing her a night's work?" To which Ms. White exclaimed, "She'll get over it!"

"EAT ME!" Andrea said, while making no attempt to conceal her anger.

There was a dead silence in the room and all eyes were on her. Ms. White asked Andrea in a cold, calm voice that was very disquieting, "What did you say?"

While Willie didn't understand what Andrea had said, he could tell from the tone of her voice that she was angry and it probably wasn't very nice. One thing he did know, while he wasn't sure what had made her so suddenly mad, he did know he didn't like these two strangers point a gun at her!

"I said, EAT ME!" Seemingly having no concern of the consequences of her actions, Andrea continued, "Like I told your pet gorilla here, you've already cost us a night's work and I'm in no mood for false civility. As like I told King Kong here, EAT ME!"

The woman walked up to Andrea and in a whisper to her, "You're not having your period are you honey?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but no! What's it to you anyway?" She replied furiously.

Mr. Black too remained silent. He had learned a long time ago that it was not a good idea to make Ms. White angry. And although his companion might appear calm to the outside observer, he knew that, right then, she was a walking powder keg about to explode. If she did, he wanted to be as far away from her as he could. He actually felt sorry for Andrea, for she had had no idea that she had just opened Pandora's Box and let loose the Fates upon her.

Ms. White stepped back suddenly, for a spit second there was a look of anger on her face. Then she said to her female captive, "Well then, since that's the case, there's only one reason you can be this frustrated, and I think we can help you with that. So, both of you can follow me."

The female felon led them into one of the examination rooms. Her companion was following not far behind.

When they were all inside, she said to Andrea, "Okay honey! Let's see what you've got there that you think is so tasty!" And before Andrea had a chance to respond, she turned to Willie and said, "You too lover boy! Let's see what you've got!"

"What?" Andrea said, her voice portraying both surprise and confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot what condition you are in. I'll make it very simple for you. Both of you take off all your clothes. I want to see what you think is so delectable! Got it?"

Andrea looked over at Mr. Black as if she expected him to intervene in her behalf, but he was no help for he simply said, "Don't look at me honey. You got yourself into this mess. However, if it makes you feel any better, no one she's ever taught a lesson to screamed in agony."

"Why am I not convinced?" Andrea said sarcastically.

Just then, Willie said to her, "Andrea do you want me to…"

"NO!" She said rapidly, cutting him off in mid-sentence. She knew exactly what he was about to say and did not want him to get the words out. It was what she needed to bring her back to reality. If he tried to do anything heroic, he might get himself killed.

When her quick response caused the two bandits to turn their attentions to Willie, she could tell from intense look on their faces that they reassessing just how much of a threat he really was.

After a few seconds of scrutinizing Willie, Ms. White shook her head in disbelieve and said impatiently, "That's enough wasting time, get on with it, we've got work to do!"

A few minutes later, Willie and Andrea were standing, totally nude, before the two criminals. Ms. White looked Andrea up and down as though appraising her and then said, "Doesn't look very tasty to me. What about you Mr. Black?"

"Well actually…" He started to say, until he saw his companion look in his direction in fury. He shut up instantly.

The female robber stood silently as if in thought for a few seconds and then said, "Maybe it just needs the right topping to make it more appetizing? Mr. Black, watch them while I see what I can find!"

The buxom bandit promptly turned on her heels and left the room. As they all stood there in silence, Andrea put all her efforts into not letting herself image what the woman had in store for her. What ever it was, she was sure she wasn't going to like it.

Chapter Nine – "Wonderful Dessert"

"Well now, you two are in luck. Look what I found, and the two syrup bottles are not only unopened but still in date." The female felon said as she held up one bottle of chocolate syrup, one bottle of butterscotch syrup and a jar of children's glue.

I remembered seeing the glue in the waiting room, it must have been left there by one of the patient's children. And I knew that Ms. White had gotten the syrup bottles from the pantry in the break room.

I looked at the woman in confusion and was thinking to myself that she had to be completely insane. While I could figure out what she was going to do with the syrup, I just had no idea at all what she intended to do with the glue and that bothered me!

After she sat everything down on the couch, the female bandit reached into one of her pockets and produced a small key.

Ms. White picked up the glue jar, took the cap off and used the brush to completely cover one side of the key with the sticky substance. Then, she walked over to me as she said to me, "Don't move now!" placed the sticky side of the key right above my clitoris. She then said, "Hold that on there until the glue dries. Don't worry, its just children's paste, both water soluble and edible."

That got a chuckle from Mr. Black. I however, didn't think it was so funny!

She turned to him and said, "Make sure she doesn't let that fall!"

"And if she does?" I asked.

Ms. White looked at me sternly and replied, "Then give a hand and hold it there for her!"

"Works for me. Might be interesting, I'm a little nervous right now and my hands are shaking. What about it lady, you need a hand?" The male robber asked eagerly.

I gave him my best 'If looks could kill' expression and said, "I'll hold it, you just keep your paws off me you big ape!"

Mr. Black chucked.

While I stood there holding the key to hood of my clitoris, Ms. White walked over to the canvas bag Mr. Black had sat down on the floor and opened it. She reached inside and removed three pairs of handcuffs, two chains about six feet long and three padlocks. One lock required a key and the other two were combination locks.

She took one of the chains and laid it about two feet away from the footboard across the bed. The ends of the chain she let hang over the sides of the bed. Then she said to Willie, "Okay lover boy, lay down in the center of the bed and don't move until I tell you to!"

I think he was confident that he could easily disarm the two robbers, but since I had told him not to, he lay down upon the bed as instructed and remained motionless.

Ms. White picked up the loose ends of the chain and wrapped each one around Willie's legs and left the end there dangle over the bed once again.

While I was holding the key, Ms. White turned around to stand at the counter with her back to us and was busy doing something that we couldn't see.

At that point, she turned to me and said, "Is it dry yet?"

I removed my finger from the key cautiously to see if the was going to fall. When I did, it stayed there attached to me unaffected by gravity.

"Very good!" Ms. White exclaimed.

I turned to her in disgust and said, "Now what?"

"First, Willie, put your arms at your sides." Willie did so.

"Now, Andrea, you're going to climb up on that table him facing his prick in a 69 position, be sure and put your pussy right over his face. I figure with that in his way, he won't be going anywhere soon."

Startled, I looked at her and said, "You're one sick perverted bitch…"

"There are much worse things I could do. Just remember, there are still a lot of tubes of KY in those the examination rooms for me to find a use for. I would think about that before I said another word if I were you." Ms. White threatened.

I shut up, not wanting to consider the possibilities. What could I do? With no other choice, I climbed up on the table, straddled his chest with my legs and started backing on all fours all the while trying to avoid touching Willie.

"That's perfect, he has the most wonderful view of your pussy now." Ms. White said gleefully.

Next, Ms. White walked over to me and held out the jar of glue in my direction for me to take.

"Put some of this around the base of his cock and do it quickly." She said.

I took the jar of glue and sat it between Willie's legs. Then, as I knelt there, I started brushing the sticky substance around the base of his cock. Immediately his flaccid cock began to become engorged. By the time I had finished, he had grown a full raging hard-on.

I couldn't help but look at his hard cock for a few seconds and my mind wandered to thoughts of my pussy hovering directly over his face and how wonderful it would feel to have his tongue probing my womanhood.

I realized what Ms. White was doing, I tried to take my mind off of the situation and I looked over at Ms. White who was standing there watching me. She had a smile on her face as she reached out to hand me something.

"Put this on him and don't look at it or him as you do. Make sure to put it on all the way. Don't do as I tell you and I'll leave you tied up like this for the next person to come in the office to find you. Understand?" Not know what I was being handed, I nodded. When I took what Ms. White had been holding, I didn't have to see it to know it was a condom.

I knew how surprised Willie was about to be and said to him, "Willie, you're going to feel me touching you. I don't have a choice but I'm not going to hurt you, okay?"

"I trust you Andrea. Go ahead." He replied innocently.

Looking away from Ms. White and Willie's cock, I began blindly trying to roll the condom down onto his prick. Willie jumped suddenly when he felt the first contact on his cock of the condom.

I could literally feel his manhood throbbing in my hand as I rolled it down onto his shaft until finally the rubber sleeve was completely covering his entire shaft.

Ms. White reached over onto the surgical tray, picked up one of the towels there and used it to cover Willie's prick.

"Don't touch that!" She said. Removing a pair of handcuffs from a pocket in her overalls, Ms. White said to Willie, "Put your arms around her hips Willie!"

He did so after which Ms. White forced his hands together and I found myself being pulled downward towards him. Once in a while, I could actually feel his breath on my pussy; when I did, it send shivers of excitement throughout my entire body. Then we heard the unmistakable clicking sound of handcuffs being locked.

Next Ms. White walked over to the canvas bag and removed three lengths of chain and four combination locks. Ms. White wrapped one end of a piece of chain around my left ankle, locked it in place with a pad lock and then ran it tightly around my left thigh. From there she ran it under the bed to the other side and then up and around my right thigh and then right ankle. Once there, she used another pad lock to lock that end of the chain around my right ankle.

It effectively kept me from moving my hips either forward or backward more than a inch as there was just enough slack to keep the chain from cutting off the flow of blood.

Ms. White then took another chain, wrapped it around my right wrist, and locked it in place with a combination lock. Then she took the free end of the chain, wrapped it around the bedrail on that side of the bed, ran it under the bed and continued to feed it under the bed to the other side. After that, she wrapped it around the bedrail on that side of the bed, then around my left wrist, where she locked that end in place with a second combination lock.

Ms. White then took one end of the last chain and wrapped it around Willie's ankles, locked it in place with a combination lock and then took the free end and wrapped it around the foot rail whereupon she secured it with a third combination lock.

Leisurely, she walked over to the tray and picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup and, removed the cap, using a naive she produced from one of her pockets, pealed off the safety seal and replaced the cap back on the bottle. After opening the bottle by pulling up on its spout, she said to me, "Keep looking the other way until I tell you otherwise. The female felon removed the towel and promptly began pouring massive amounts of chocolate syrup all over Willie's dick.

Willie started at the feel of something enveloping his dick and said, "What's that? What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing that will hurt you, I'm just making you look more delicious; that's all! You'll be fine." Ms. White said reassuringly as she continued pouring the sticky substance on his cock.

When it was completely covered from tip to base, she said to me, "Okay Andrea, you can look now." And then promptly added, "Doesn't that just look scrumptious?"

I turned my head to look at what Ms. White was talking about and just stared in shock at the sight of Willie's cock covered in chocolate. When the shock wore off, I said to the female criminal, "You don't expect me to lick that off do you?"

Ms. White who had walked around behind me said, "That's totally up to you. What you two do as consenting adults I have nothing to do with."

She turned to Willie and said, "Willie honey, you've been such a dear. Tell me, which do you like better, butterscotch or chocolate?"

"Butterscotch" He answered. He obviously had no clue what she was going to do!

I suddenly jumped in surprise for I knew from the feeling that Ms. White was now pouring butterscotch syrup on my pussy and I thought I had felt the criminal actually squeeze some inside me!

After the kinky felon had almost totally covered my pussy with syrup, making sure to get plenty in the mouth of my pussy, she walked over to the surgical tray long enough to sit down the bottle of syrup on it. Then, she returned behind me and pushed the two pillows under Willie's head towards me until his nose actually was in the furrow of my pussy causing butterscotch to begin running on his mouth and chin. With his lower lip resting right on my clitoris, I felt my nipples suddenly hardened at the intimate contact on my private parts.

Next Ms. White picked up the remaining towels from the surgical stand and jammed them behind the pillows so they could not slide backwards.

When she was done, Willie's face was jammed inescapably in my pussy.

I said to Ms. White in disbelief, "You went through all this just to watch us have sex? Is that how you get off?"

"Not at all! In fact, we'll both be leaving you alone soon. No, you see, I'm giving you an opportunity to free yourselves. Glued to your clitoris is the key to his handcuffs and I have written on the outside of that condom with an indelible marker the combination to those locks." She paused to let what she had said sink end, then continued, "You can remain here, and eventually, we will come free and you will be no worse the wear… other than missing out on that wonderful desert I have prepared for you that is. Oh yes and maybe if you get what you asked for, you'll calm down enough to be more civil to people."

"What is she talking about Andrea?" Willie asked.

Not wanting to try and explain to him what Ms. White had done to them in front of the two criminals, I told him abruptly, "I'll tell you later!" And then said to Ms. White, "You're a total nut job lady! You've gone completely round the bind! If I didn't think you'd enjoy it, I'd tell you I hope they catch you and throw you in prison with a couple of bull dykes!"

"That really hurts me to hear you say that. Why I think I might just leave you two here just like this for the police to find in the morning. Come Mr. Black, I refuse to stay where I'm not wanted, besides, we have work to do!" And with that, the female felon and her companion left the to go search the building for the items for which they had come. As they did, Ms. White closed the door behind them leaving Willie and me bound there staring at each other's syrup covered genitalia.

I knew that there was only one way they could be sure Willie and her were going get out of this situation. Under other circumstances, I would have found looking down at Willie's cock covered in chocolate quite erotic. As I lay there, I wondered if Willie fully understood what Ms. White had done to us.

Chapter Ten – "Butterscotch And Chocolate Delights "

After a few moments of silence, Willies said to Andrea, "Andrea, I don't understand what is going on. What has she done to us?"

"Willie, Ms. White used water soluble glue to attach the key me and the only way to get it off is to get the skin it's attached to wet. She also wrote the combination to the locks on the condom on your penis and then covered it with chocolate; the only way for me to see the combination is to get the chocolate off of it.

That lady is crazy and I don't trust her to come back. Do you understand what I'm saying?" She asked, wondering if he got the implication.

He thought about it and said to her, "What are we going to do?"

"We're going to have to get out of these bindings and go get help." She told him.

He just didn't get it and he said, "How are we going to do that?"

"We'll, you're going to have to get that key off of me somehow." She told him.

He looked at it and then said to her, "Andrea, they only way for me to get that key wet is to use my tongue."

"I KNOW THAT!" she snapped. Even if he didn't, she fully understood what that meant.

Taken aback by her response, he said to her, "I'm sorry. Are you sure you want me to do that?" He had no idea why she was so upset, having absolutely no experience sexually, he didn't understand what position they were in.

"No!" she replied with a little anger, "But I don't think we have a choice."

Before she could say another word, without warning he immediately tried to wet the key with his tongue. But he couldn't see what he was doing so his tongue roamed all around both the inside and outside of her pussy for what seemed like an eternity until finally it found the key.

She began squirming when his tongue started darting on her clitoris as he tried to lick off the butterscotch so he could get to the key beneath. Her pussy began burning inside from the attentions of his tongue on her clitoris and she fought hard to keep from moaning out loud.

But the more butterscotch he would lick free, the more would drip down from her pussy. Not knowing what else to do, he used his tongue to lick the butterscotch from the mouth of her pussy hoping it would stop it from flowing down onto the key.

"OHHH MY GODDD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She cried when she felt his tongue lick down onto her clitoris blindly.

He stopped, not understanding her reaction and said, "The syrup keeps dripping down onto the key and I'm trying to get rid of it so I can get at the key. Why am I hurting you?"

"No, it's just… well, hurry up will you?" She told him too embarrassed to explain what was happening to her.

Thinking he had gotten all the butterscotch off her pussy, he tried for several seconds to wet her clitoris with his tongue when he felt more of the sweet candy topping on his tongue. Believing he had missed some of the sticky syrup, he licked straight up into her the mouth of her pussy and allowed his rolled his tongue around inside in an attempt to get the rest.