Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was driving her crazy with lust. She had to do something to take her mind off of his wonderful tongue. First she tried using the side of her face to rub the chocolate covering off his dick in hopes she might be able to see the combination to the locks but all she did was smear it.

It soon became obvious to her that she was going to have to do something else to get the chocolate off the condom. In desperation, she started licking the chocolate from it.

He stopped for a second when as his mind tried to grasp the wonderful sensations he was feeling and said to her, "Andrea, that feels good, is it supposed to feel like that?"

"Yes!" she said panting. "Have you got the key off yet?" She asked, but in her heart she was hoping now that he had not. She knew full well that if this went on much longer she would give into her desires and then there would be no stopping her.

"No, I'll keep trying, okay?" And without waiting for a response, he began flicking his tongue around the key, each time causing her clitoris to tingle powerfully from the contact.

"Fuck!" she muttered under her voice when he once more ran his tongue around the inside of the mouth of her pussy.

The feeling of his tongue on her pussy was too much for her and she couldn't take it any more. About to abandon all attempts at self-restraint, Andrea, lifted up her head and placed her mouth onto the head of his cock and began rolling her tongue around it. As she tried to lick every bit of chocolate from it, Willie began to feel a tingling sensation from the base his prick to the head of his cock that he had never experienced before.

"AHHH!" he said when she began slowly bobbing her head onto his cock each time taking more and more of him into her mouth as she did. "THAT'S SO GOODDD!" he cried to her in ecstasy.

But she ignored him and began licking up and down the sides of his shaft. As she did, the tingling became much stronger until he felt as if he was about to explode.

His tongue was encircling her clitoris repeatedly when key fell off and he stopped and said to her excitedly, "I THINK IT'S OFF!"

She was so close the most powerful orgasm of her life when she felt him stop that she yelled at him, "DON"T STOP! YOU'RE WRONG! IT'S STILL THERE! BUT I CAN FEEL IT CUMMING! JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE!" And took his cock back into her mouth.

He was going to tell her she was wrong but she was now taking his entire cock in her mouth and the feeling was too good that he didn't want to argue with her. He decided that if that's if licking her there was what it took to make her keep doing whatever it was that she was doing to him, then that's what he would do.

With her entire clitoris completely exposed now that the key was off, butterscotch syrup began slowly running onto it from the mouth of her pussy and he began licking her clitoris as fast as he could trying to clean it off.

She began grinding her pussy into his face and suddenly she tensed as her body began convulsing in orgasm.

Fearing she would stop what she was doing, he held he tightly to him and continued to work his tongue around her enflamed clitoris unmercifully causing spasm after spasm of pleasure to shoot her entire body.

"UMMPH!" She moaned while her body writhed atop of his. When she did, the vibrations it created around his cock sent a tidal wave of pleasure through him.

When she felt the head of his cock grow even larger in her mouth, Andrea knew he was close to orgasm and began rapidly bobbing her head up and down as she tried to open the floodgates of his passion. Finally, a few more seconds later, the damn burst inside him and she felt the warm nectar of his love flowing into the condom.

His body began shaking uncontrollably under her as he rode wave upon wave of a seemingly endless orgasm, with each wave more powerful then before.

His love juice began oozing down the inside of the condom covering his shaft from head to base and his tremors began to diminish as she slowed her oral ministrations upon his manhood.

She collapsed on top of him placing her head on his thigh and they both lay there panting for several minutes in exhaustion. As their bodies calmed, they both struggled to catch their breaths.

He was the first one to speak, "What was that?"

Still recovering from her sexual high, Andrea's mind struggled to think of the best way to explain it to him, then patiently she began.

"Willie, have you had a girlfriend since you coming to the states?" She asked.

Shyly he said, "No."

"Been out on a date or visited a prostitute?" She questioned, while thinking that this was going to be more difficult than she thought.

Again he answered her, "Nope, unless you consider our going out dates? What's that got to do with this what she's done? And what's a prostitute?"

"I'm trying to explain. Have you ever seen an adult movie?" She asked.

Thinking he understood he said, "I saw Star Wars once, but I didn't get it!"

"No Willie, I mean a ADULT MOVIE, A PORNO!" She said exacerbated.

Confused, he exclaimed, "What's that?"

'It just keeps getting worse!' Andrea thought to herself. 'It's almost like trying to explain sex to a young boy for the first time.' Then it hit her, Willie is probably was more ignorant of sex than he was anything else.

"Do you know anything about what happens between a man and a woman when they are in love?" She asked as she thought to herself how adorably innocent he was.

He replied, "Father said when the time came I'd know what to do. But what does that have to do with all this."

'Father might have taught you how the hell to kick a mugger's ass, but he sure didn't tell you about the Birds and the Bees!' And then she thought to herself, just wait until I introduce you to fucking!

"Willie, Ms. White left us in a position that lovers use to give each other pleasure. She knew the only way you could get the key off me was to use your tongue and that if you did it would give me a great deal of pleasure. She also knew that the only way I could see the combination she had written on the condom was for me to have to use my mouth to get the chocolate off it and that would give you a great deal of pleasure." She told him, still gasping for breath.

He understood what she was saying, just not why the bandit had done it, so he asked her, "Why did she do that?"

"Because I when I was mad I told her to Eat Me!" She said exasperated.

Still confused, he said to her, "I'm sorry Andrea, I still don't understand."

"That's what you did. It's called eating out a woman. The Latin name for it is cunnilingus. What I did to you is called a blowjob and the Latin name for that is Fellatio. " She explained, paused, then continued. "I didn't really mean for her to eat me; I was trying to insult her. She decided to be a smart-ass and interpreted my words literally. Only you're the one she had eat me."

He thought about it for a minute and then said, "Andrea?"

"Yes, Willie?" she replied.

He tried to see past her face but he could not, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Willie, very much!" She said, for she had enjoyed it.

He paused a second, then said, "So did I, very much. Since we both enjoyed it, what's wrong with it?"

"Well," she started to say after thinking, "It's just that most people do that because they want to not because they are put in a position where they have too."

Like an expectant little boy, Willie asked her, "Didn't you want me to?"

"Ah, well, yes. I did!" She confided.

Then she added, "What are you doing?" He had just started licking the inside of her leg.

He stopped long enough to say, "You've got some butterscotch running down your inner thigh."

"Oh." She said, surprised he was not offended at all by the idea of oral sex. But then, her own initial repulsion had been because of her Catholic upbringing.

He continued licking coming closer to her pussy with each movement of his tongue. When he was just about there, he said to her, "You really liked what I did?"

"It was the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in a long time Willie." Andrea replied and felt herself nipples hardening once more as his tongue neared her pussy.

In silence they remained for a few seconds until he finally had worked up the courage to say what he had wanted to, "When I saw how much you enjoyed it, I wanted to do it." Then he paused and added, "I want to make you happy. Well, I liked doing it too. And I really liked what you did to me." He paused again several more seconds, trying to make up his mind if now was the right time to tell her. Then he said it, "I love you Andrea."

She was beginning to think she would never hear him say it. She wanted to pinch herself to see if she were dreaming but she couldn't with the way she was bound up. All she could do was say, "I love you too Willie."

"I guess, then, you wouldn't mind if I did it again?" and before she could reply, he buried his face into her pussy and began using his tongue as if starved by lust and her body was his nourishment.

Chapter Eleven – "Sugar Rush"

"Feel better now?" Ms. White said to Andrea. After the two robbers had returned, Ms. White began freeing the binds of her captives. It was obvious from the lack of syrup what had happened while they had been gone.

Even though she thought that Ms. White really hadn't expected an answer, Andrea decided to surprise the woman and said, "Actually, yes. But I think next time we'll use sugar-free syrup, I'm getting a terrible sugar rush!"

"I get the same way myself. You might want to try something a little more physical to work some of that energy off. I'll bet if you think about it long enough you can come up with something. If you can't, I'll pretty sure Willie here can!" Said the female bandit, smiling.

Willie noticed that the robbers hadn't been gone very long. Curious, he asked, "Did you find what you were looking for?"

"Nope. This was a complete waste of time! It's just not here anymore." Replied Mr. Black.

Andrea giggled and said to the man, "Not for me it wasn't! What about you Willie?"

"I learned something new." Her lover replied grinning.

"Still mad about not being able to finish your work? If you tried, you might be able to finish on time." Ms. White asked.

Andrea thought about it for a second, then said, "I've blown too much of the night away already, I really don't care whether I finish on time now."

"Did she just say what I think she said?" Mr. Black asked.

Ms. White looked at him and replied, "I don't think that's what she meant."

With a smile on her face, Andrea interjected, "I wouldn't bet on that if I were you!"

"What are you two going to do with the rest of the night then?" The male bandit asked.

Without missing a beat, Andrea responded, "Oh, I think something will pop up to keep us busy."

Except for Willie, they all started laughing. Andrea knew he didn't get it, but as soon as the two robbers left, he would, for Andrea had every intention of seeing to it that he did not leave the place with his virginity intact!

Chapter Twelve – "Upgrades"

When their boss showed up to lock up the building the next morning, she was quite surprised to find that the job was unfinished. She hadn't even given Willie and Andrea a chance to explain why. She was even more surprised when, in the middle of her expressing her discontent, Willie turned to Andrea and said abruptly, "Would you like to come live on the island? That is after we go see a few more places."

"What will we do for money?" Andrea asked, totally ignoring her boss.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? My father put quite a bit of money in the bank when he left for the island and it's been drawing interest the whole time. There's far more there than we'll ever need. One thing though, you might want to quit your job here first.

Andrea looked at her boss who was standing there speechless and said, "Consider this my notice."

After they ate breakfast at a local restaurant, they went back to Willie's apartment and made love until exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they awakened some time later, he explained the rest of his plan to her. "The Escape won't be finished for about three more months. I'm having the engines replace with new ones that are more fuel-efficient. If I kept using the ones that were in it, it would cost $2500 a day to sail her. I'm also having some upgrades done to her at the same time, most of them are required but there are going to be quite a few improvements. So, I thought if you wanted to, we could travel the continent awhile until it's finished. Later, I thought we might take her to Europe for a while. By the time we get back to the island, they should have the solar panels and backup generators installed at the house. We'll need the electricity for the satellite. Oh yeah, I've bought the island. It didn't cost much as nobody else wanted it."

It occurred to her that it must have cost a small fortune. "How much money did your father leave you?" She asked.

He smiled and said, "Well actually, the original amount had been about $250,000 but my uncle started investing half of it in technology and financial stocks. Whenever one the stocks went up, he would sell half the shares of it. Then he would put half the money from the sale in the bank and reinvest the other half. There's about 26 million dollars now between stocks and the bank account."

She could hardly believe her ears; if he had told her he was Elvis come back to life she couldn't have been more surprised.

They spent the next month visiting his uncle in Baltimore. Willie and Andrea were standing there knocking on the door when a young man of about twenty-two dressed in blue jeans and a white short-sleeve shirt answered the door. He bore a striking resemblance to Willie.

"Is this the residence belonging to James Dixon?" Andrea asked.

Courteously, the young man answered, "Yes."

"Could we speak to him please?" She inquired.

He looked them both over for a second and then said, "If you're selling anything, were not interested, that includes religion!"

"It's personal." She added.

Embarrassed, he said politely, "Oh, I'm sorry. We've had so many solicitors lately. I'll get him for you." Then he closed the door slightly and yelled, "Pop, it's for you!" After which he opened the door again to say, "Why don't you come on in and sit in the living room? He'll be up in a minute; he's in the basement working on his model boats." When they were seated, the young man excused himself and left the room.

"Nice enough young man, wasn't he?" Willie said to Andrea.

She turned to him and whispered, "Willie, don't you get it? That was your cousin!"

Before he had time to comprehend what she had told him, a man of about sixty-five years of age walked into the room. When he did, Willie's jaw dropped wide open. It was Jeff, the man who had helped him when he first arrived in the states!

They both stood there silently for several seconds; then, Willie said, "You're my uncle?"

"Yes." He replied.

Confused, Willie exclaimed, "But you said your name was Jeff?"

"It is. My full name is James Jefferson Dixon." His uncle replied.

Willie didn't know what to think. So he asked, "But why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't need the distractions. You had enough to deal with just learning how to survive in society without having to deal with all the melodrama that comes with being a part of a family. I've been keeping tabs on you the whole time." Said is uncle to him. Then he asked, "How would you like to meet the rest of your family now?" The grin that appeared on Willie's face was all the answer the man needed and he yelled, "Bat, come here for a moment. I want you to meet someone."

It turned out that he had three cousins, one male, Bat and two females, Mariah and Molly.

Bat and Willie became fast friends. The whole family got together for a big dinner the second week Andrea and Willie were there. Bat and Willie had gone to the store to get a few items the women had decided they needed when Jeff took Andrea aside and asked to speak were her.

He took her into the den so they might have privacy. Jeff went directly to the point, "He loves you, you know?"

"Yes, and I love him too." She replied.

The man seemed to be measuring her every word, "It's going to be hard for both you and him. There's still a lot he doesn't know. And there are plenty of people out there that are more than willing to take advantage of that!"

"You can be sure that if they do I'll see to it he feeds them their balls. And, if he can't do it, I'll do it myself! But I don't think I will have to, I've seen him fight!" She replied.

Then he astonished her, "So have I! And I have no doubt that he's perfectly capable of doing so. He's very good, better than his father was, I think."

"He never told me about it. When did that happen?" She asked.

His answer was even more astonishing, "That night you two were leaving the theater. I was standing there in the shadows watching. If he hadn't taken that mugger when he did, I would have put three rounds into the man." She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He saw the expression on her face and explained, "Did Willie ever tell you what his father did when he left the Army?"

She nodded.

Jeff smiled, "Assuming what he told you was true, and I'm not saying it was. Ever wonder who got him into it in the first place?"

"I never really thought about it." She told him candidly.

He smiled again and then said quite seriously, "Good! Don't! And while you're at it, convince Willie to do the same. Tell him whatever you have to. Just make sure he doesn't tell anyone else. Understand?"

"Yes. I think I do."

The man seemed pleased and said, "So tell me what your plans are?"

She told him about their plans to travel. By the time she was finished, Willie came walking down the stairs looking for them.

His uncle looked up at him and said, "We were just talking about you Willie. I want you to know I think you've made the adjustment very well. And, from what I can tell, you've even managed to snare yourself a pretty good woman in Andrea here. Your father would be quite proud of you."

Willie responded with a large grin.

His friendship with Bat grow so strong that a few days before they were to leave, Willie asked Bat if he wanted to travel with them when they got ready to set sail.

Andrea was surprised a bit when Jeff told Bat her thought it was a good idea and that it was time the young man see what the rest of the world was like. She was even more surprised when he asked her how she felt about it. She told Jeff candidly that she thought it would be good for both of them. Willie would have another man around to talk to, even if it was a younger man. And, Bat might actually learn something from Willie.

By the end of their visit, it was agreed that Bat would meet Willie and Andrea when they returned to 'The Escape' once their domestic travels were completed.

After the month was over, Andrea and Willie traveled for a few months from the East Coast to the West Coast then from the Canadian Border to the Mexican Border and then back to Savannah.

Two weeks before 'The Escape' was to be completed Bat met Willie and Andrea in Savannah and the three of them began interviews for a deck hand to help out with the ship.

The two men sat quietly, leaving most of the interview for Andrea to conduct. They had interviewed about thirty candidates when a cute young woman of about twenty-eight walked through the door. She was a bit stocky in build for a female, had short curly blond hair and breasts that were about two sizes larger than one would expect for a woman her size.

Andrea looked at the woman's resume and noticed that she was unmarried, had a doctorates degree in linguistics and had grown up near the Great Lakes. On top of it all, she had spent four years in the Coast Guard.