Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it had been all the years in prison without a woman or maybe it was the sight of seeing the woman he loved and desired for the first time, whatever it was, Ethan realized that he was beginning to become aroused at the sight of her and could feel the stirrings of an erection growing in his loins.

When he the last button was undone, he opened removed his loose fitting shirt and to the surprise of everyone revealed a massively muscular chest, large neck and a pair of very developed arms that one can only get from years of working out regularly.

"Damn, I thought I worked out a lot. Do you live in a gym or something?" Mr. Black asked in admiration as Ethan was removed his tee-shirt.

Realizing that Ethan had no intention of answering her companion, Ms. White said to him, "He's had a lot of time on his hands. I'll tell you about it later."

Ignoring them, leaned his back against the wall, pulled off his boots one at a time. After that, he took off his pants and underwear and threw them both and the boots on the growing pile of cloths onto the floor.

The size of Ethan's muscular legs indicated to Mr. Black that Ethan must have applied the same effort to them as he had to his arms. When he looked over at the two women, he saw they were both staring lustfully at Ethan's Adonis like form as he stood there trying to cover his genital area with his hands.

It was Mr. Black who broke the women's trance by saying to his partner, "I'm not sure those hospital restraints will hold this guy. You remember what we had to do with Dr. Mercer's boyfriend? I think we are going to have to do something similar here."

She hesitated for a few seconds before responding as if his words hadn't quite sunk in; then, without taking her eyes off of Ethan replied, "I was just thinking the same thing."

When he heard her words, Mr. Black thought to himself, "I'll bet that's not all you were thinking!"

Ms. White picked up the restraints and placed them all onto the bed. Then, she attached one set of the wrist restraints to the head rail and then she took the other set of wrist restraints and attached them on the side rails about two feet below the first set she had attached.

When that was done, she took one set of ankle restraints and attached them to the footrail and after that, she attached the last set of ankle restraints to the siderail about two feet away from the restraints she had previously attached to the footrail.

"Mr. Barns, under most circumstances, I usually have no reservation doing what I am about to do. But, unfortunately I have no other choice but to leave the two of you tied up. So, as much as it pains me, please be so kind as to lay down on the bed for me." The voluptuous robber said to Ethan in a seemingly sincere tone.

Ethan looked her in the eyes for a moment as if trying to decide for himself her sincerity, then sat down onto the bed and lay on his back. When he was told to put his hands above to his sides, anyone who looked could plainly see that he was now half erect. At that moment, he wished he could find a hole and crawl into just so he could pull the dirt in on top of himself.

What he did not know was that his embarrassment nor his aroused state had escaped Becky's eyes for she was still watching him with a fire in her eyes and fueled by her own growing flame of desire.

Almost gently, Ms. White used the restraints one the headrail to secure Ethan's wrists and the ones on the foot rail to secure his ankles. She picked up the remote control for the bed and started to raise the bed as she said to Ethan, "Say when."

When the head of the bed had been raised about nine inches, Ethan said, "That's fine. Thank you."

"Your welcome." She replied.

Ms. White then secured each of his wrists in the restraints she had attached to the head rails and his ankles to the ones she had attached to the foot rails.

Then she turned Becky and said, "Ms. Daily, if you'll just hop up there on top of him, I'm sure your presence will keep him from getting up off that bed. And before you ask, no were are not going to make you two have sex together!"

Becky went to the foot of the left side of the bed. Once there, she climbed up onto the bed. She proceeded to slowly crawl over the prone body of Ethan.

Straddling his legs, she was crawled up to his hips and tried not to make contact with his manhood with her body as she did. When she stopped, she found herself kneeling over him on all fours over him. Becky's hands were beside his head and her knees next to his ribs.

Using the last pair wrist restraints, Ms. White secured Becky's wrists to the side rails. Next the buxom felon attached the remaining ankle pair restraint to Becky's legs.

As Becky knelt there on here hands and knees still trying to keep her torso from touching Ethan's penis, she watched Ms. White walk out of the room and shortly come back carrying two hospital gowns. The woman then one by one rolled the gowns into a tube shape about one foot long and six inches in diameter.

When the female robber came towards her two captives with the rolled up gowns in her hands, Becky was sure that the woman was going to use them as a gags until the robber shoved one of the rolled up gowns between her left knee and Ethan's right hip. Becky's knee was forced further away from Ethan's body and she suddenly found her left hip touching his pelvis.

The buxom criminal then walked around to the other side of the bed and shoved the other gown between Becky's right knee and Ethan's left hip. Becky's right knee was also forced outwards causing the other side of her body to fall upon Ethan. She suddenly found her whole pelvis now resting fully on Ethan. Next, Becky felt something that blunt and rubbery prodding at the mouth of her pussy. She quickly realized it to be the head of Ethan's semi hard cock and desperately tried to push herself towards the head of the bed and away from it as far as she could. She could only move about and inch but it was just enough so that she could no longer feel his cock poking at her pussy entrance.

Ms. White picked up the last restraint, a very long, six inch wide padded strap, and attached one end to the center of the right side of the bed before throwing it over Becky's waist. After the female robber had walked around the bed, she took the free end of the strap and attached it to the bed on that side, then began tightening it very slowly. As she did, Becky found her hips were being pulled slow down and towards the end of the bed until once more she felt the familiar prodding of Ethan's cock-head at the mouth of her pussy. Becky soon found that with the strap now on her waist, she was unable to move her pussy away from his the tip of his manhood.

The female robber walked over to the hospital tray and grabbed the roll of medical tape laying on it, and carried it over to the head of the bed. Once there, she reached down and picked up the remote control for the bed, ran the cord remote's cord around the power cord for the bed and then sat the remote onto the bed so that Becky could just reach its buttons with the fingers of her left hand. Ms. White then wrapped medical tape around the two cords so that the power cord was attached to the remote cord. Using more tape, she taped the top of the remote cord to the bed rail at the head of the bed so that the remote could not fall off the bed.

Finally, the woman picked up the pillow from the chair and gently pushed it under Ethan's head. When she did, the pillow covered both of Becky's hands and the remote control.

"It's going to take us a while to go find and go through Dr. Jennings's collection. We'll be back when we're ready to leave and loosen your bonds enough for you to free yourselves. If you get uncomfortable, just push use the remote and move yourselves into a position you find more enjoyable." Said Ms. White. Then, the two robbers exited the room.

They could hear her saying to her companion on the way out, "Why do I have a feeling they would have ended up in bed together whether we showed up or not?"

Neither Ethan nor Becky heard the big man's response for Ms. White closed the door behind her when she left.

It was the first time in over fifteen years that Becky and Ethan had been alone together and for several seconds they both remained there unmoving and silent.

Becky was the first one to speak, "Are you okay? I'm not putting to much weight on you am I?"

"I'm fine. What about you? Those bonds aren't too tight, are they?" Ethan asked and turned his head, trying not to look at her. He knew he was dangerously close to developing a full erection and it wouldn't take much to bring it on.

She looked down at him and said softly, "No! There're not actually that tight at all. They're just tight enough to keep me from getting free or moving a whole lot." Then asked, "Why do you think she made us get undressed?" Her hormones were raging at the time and she hadn't figured it out yet. She was trying to make small talk and take her mind off the situation.

"Mostly because, unless they have been hurt, naked people are less likely to go running through the street crying for help." Ethan replied.

Becky moved her hips a bit trying to get comfortable. When she felt the pressure of his cock against her pussy increase, she realized that he was becoming aroused. Hoping it would help Ethan relax a bit and become less excited, Becky said to him, "Why else?"

"Huh?" Said Ethan. He was trying to imagine himself working out in a gym somewhere, hoping it would calm his body's natural response to the feel of her naked body pressing sensually upon his.

She elaborated, "You said mostly. What other reasons do you think she had for doing it?" As the words left her mouth, the answer occurred to her and she wished she hadn't asked the question. It occurred then that, perhaps on some subconscious level, she already knew the answer and just wanted him to become more excited.

He hesitated a second before responding. He too wished she had not asked, but what could he do?

"I think she fancies herself as some sort of matchmaker. That's why she goes out of her way to make sure that her captives are as intimately close as possible with out actually forcing them to have sex. I guess she figures if anything does happen, it will be from their own doing and not hers." He told her. And then thought to himself, 'If she doesn't stop moving like on me, that's exactly what's going to happen too.'

The same thought had just gone through her mind and Becky decided to change the subject suddenly, "You've really beefed up since the last time I saw you. How often do you work out?"

"About four hours a day. Other than working in the hospital, there wasn't much else to do except read to take to my mind off of…" He was about to say to her "you" and stopped in mid-sentence as he felt his cock begin to grow.

Becky could feel it too. She realized if she didn't do something fast, the couple was about to become a whole lot more intimate than they already were!

It occurred to her that perhaps, if she used the remote to lower the head of the bed, she might somehow be able to slide forward just enough to break contact with his prick and ease the situation a bit. "I'm going to see if I can't make us adjust the bed a little and give us a little more breathing room. Okay?"

"Sure, if you think it will help." Ethan replied to her. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he didn't think it would help; but it was worth a try.

With the pillow in the way, Becky couldn't see which button to push. Having no other option, she blindly pushed the first button her fingers fell upon. To both their surprise, the head of the bed rose about an inch shifting her backward as it did and pushing the head of his cock into the mouth of her pussy causing her toes to curl. To make matters worse, his cock seemed to be getting larger. Her hands fumbled aimlessly for several seconds trying to find another button to push as his prick began to throb. Each time it did, it would grow larger and penetrate her pussy even more. Soon, the head of his cock was an inch deep inside her.

"GODDD ETHAN, IT"S PUSHING INSIDE ME!" She cried out suddenly.

One of her fingers found a button and she pushed it hoping she had found the right one. Relief began to enter her mind when the head of the bed started to lower slowly. At first she was confused when the bed stopped moving and the head of his cock was till resting just inside the mouth of her pussy, until it occurred to her that either the head of the bed was not down all the way or the his cock was continuing to grow inside her.

When she pushed the button again and the bed did not move, she said to him, "IT WON'T GO DOWN ANY MORE ETHAN!"

"I know." He said. And as he did, Ethan wondered whether she was talking about the bed or his cock?

One thing he did know, the feel of her warm pussy on the head of his cock was absolutely glorious.

She tried to calm herself so she could figure out how to get them out of the situation for she just happened to be thinking the very same thing.

Every time his cock would throb, it would grow longer and penetrate her even more until once again she had a full inch of it buried inside her pussy.

But it didn't stop there, instead his growing erection continued to slither its way at an agonizingly slow pace into her. Trying without success to remain calm, Becky said to him, "Maybe if I raise the bed more I can move my hips up enough to pull off of you?"

"Are you sure you want to do that? You know this is exactly what she wanted to happen don't you? If we don't move, it will eventually go down by itself. We could wait." At least he hoped it would!

She was pretty sure that was not going to happen and said to him, "I DON'T CARE! I'M WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.?" There was no hiding the excitement in her voice this time.

"Okay, it's up to you! You're in control here." He almost said, 'I'm just along for the ride,' but caught himself before he did.

Her finger fumbled once again for another button, when they one of them found one, she pushed it. It was not the right one. Just then, the center of the bed began to rise sending another three inches of his cock into her pussy. Four full inches were now inside her and she began to feel her juices begging to flow around him from the exquisite feeling of his cock throbbing inside her.

Desperately, her fingers tried to find the button that would lower the center of the bed again. When she found a button under one fingertip, she pressed down it and held it there. Luckily, the landed on the right one for the center started to lower. Ever so slowly, inch-by-inch of his cock began to be pulled from her pussy and she fought hard to keep herself from moaning from the pleasure.

Expecting only a inch of his cock to be left in her pussy, she was surprised to find when bed came to a rest, not one but two inches of his manhood were left still inside her. 'MY GODDD,' She thought, 'IT MUST STILL BE GROWING!'

'THIS IS TORTURE!' Ethan thought to himself. 'I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE! SHE'S GOT TO DO SOMETHING FAST!'

Her heart was racing now. All she could think about was how wonderful he felt inside her. Fighting back the building desire to have more of it in her, as her fingers searched for a button to push she said to him frantically, "I'M GOING TO TRY AGAIN!"

'TRY WHAT?' He thought to himself. Before he could think of an answer, her fingers once more found a button. This time she taped it gently to make sure it was the right one. When she did, a quarter of an inch more of his dick was buried in her as the head of the bed raised slightly.

Becky began squirming her hips wildly and pushed as hard as she could against the strap on her waist as she pressed the other button down and held it there.

Ethan began pushing his hips down onto the mattress with all of his strength as the head of the bed began once more to slowly raise. Just when Becky had all but the very tip of his cock out of her, the crown of his cock touched her sensitive clitoris.

What happened next surprised both of them. The unexpected contact on her clitoris caused Becky jerk upwards suddenly and the fingers of her hand flattened onto the remote causing two buttons to be pushed at the same time. One of the buttons raised the center of the bed and the other the head of the bed.

She had not taken into consideration that as the head of the bed rose, the remote would be pushed against her hand. Without warning, she found as the head of the bed rose sending her backwards, the middle of the bed pushed his cock up into her lowering wanting pussy.

"OHHH FUCK!" They both cried out in ecstasy as his cock penetrated her until it was hilt deep inside her.

He looked up at her freely now and took in her body with his eyes as she knelt there, their bodies joined most intimately.

To his surprise, she leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the lips and said to him softly, "I love you so! I've waited for you for so long that I don't care how we got here. We're here now and I want you. Please let me make love to you?"

As he leaned forward with his head and kissed her, she felt his body suddenly tense up and with Herculean strength his pushed his wrist upwards straining against his bounds. Suddenly, there was a loud snap and then another as first one, then the other leather restraint holding his arms tore violently from the bed. His arms free, he wrapped them around her and held her too him as he continued to kiss her as he began undoing the restraints around her wrists and waist. She began moving up and down slowly upon his cock while their tongues intermingled erotically.

"AHHH!" she moaned into his mouth and began to quicken the pace of her movements of her warm moist pussy upon his cock. Her body began to tremble as she started to feel the first stirrings of orgasm nearing as her clitoris landed hard onto his pelvis.

As he began to move his hips up and down in time with her movements, Ethan pushed her back gently and took her left breast into his mouth. Sucking her breast, he began to roll his tongue around its hard nipple causing her to moan loudly. As he held her with one arm, he reached between them and began using his thumb to rub her enflamed clitoris. When he did, she screamed like a woman maddeningly consumed by lust and started riding him at an almost inhuman pace.

Each movement she made sent an ever stronger wave of pleasure through their bodies driving them both beyond the point of no return until like tidal wave orgasm came simultaneously crashing down upon them.

"AHHH!" Becky screamed, when suddenly she felt her pussy begin to spasm with an intensity she had never experienced before for at the very moment his pulsing cock began shooting his seed into her. Each time it did she could felt as if her g-spot were being hammered heightening her orgasm even more. She threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream of ecstasy as her body writhed uncontrollably on him.

Then it was passing, she collapsed into his arms and placed her mouth upon his as she felt the last of his orgasm fill her.

Wrapped in his loving arms, her body exhausted, she laid her head upon his shoulder and slowly drifted into blissful sleep while secure in the knowledge that he was at last hers.

Chapter Fifteen -- "The Trip"

Before they left, as promised, the bandits had returned to free and were quite surprised to find the couple lying on the bed still wrapped in each other's arms, with a sheet now covering their naked bodies.

As door opened, Ethan just looked over at them and smiled as he placed one finger to his mouth indicating for the two to be quiet for Becky was fast asleep in his arms.

When they saw the shredded restraints on the floor, the robbers smiled as they quietly closed the door and left.

1...345678