Matrimonial Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to make the house smell like a flower shop" Mrs. Fernandez teased as Kathy showed her the ring; she was pleased for the couple. She didn't understand it, but she liked weddings and she and Kathy excitedly made plans.

Alice watched and laughed at their excitement. She hoped Kit would like the idea too. She had another surprise for Kathy but would wait until that night to tell her.

Kit was thrilled with the idea of being their maid of honor and flower girl all rolled into one. Portia Spiros and Andie Wilson would also attend Kathy as maids of honor but Kit would be there for both of them. She was almost as excited as her mother over the project. "Does this make me your daughter too?" she asked confused at the ramifications of her mother marrying again and to a woman.

Alice glanced at Kathy before answering the little girl "would you like to be my little girl too?"

Kit nodded but she was still confused about what marrying her mom would mean. They had lived with Alice a while now and she was just excited because her mom was about the wedding, she just didn't understand it.

Alice grinned mischievously as she got down on one knee and grabbed Kit's hands in her own, Kathy smiled as she watched her lover. "Kit, will you do me the honor of becoming my daughter when I marry your mother?"

Alice said it solemnly enough that Kit realized there was more to this marriage than she could comprehend and as she nodded she asked seriously "do I have to call you mom?"

Alice smiled and shook her head "I'll be your 'other' mom but you can continue to call me Alice, okay?"

Kit nodded earnestly as she looked at her mom and asked "do you have to get married?"

Alice nearly chocked at the double meaning of that question and her eyebrow cocked in amusement as she let the little girls hands fall from her own.

Kathy nearly laughed at the look on Alice's face, she knew she was amused as she glanced back at her daughter's earnest face and answered "I want to marry Alice baby, I love her."

Kit nodded, Kathy had explained that months ago to her when she explained she would be sleeping in Alice's bed from then on, she understood that, but why did they have to marry? She didn't know how to ask though or how to quite find the right words, it was okay though, her mom seemed happy.

Alice could see the slight confusion on the little girls face and put in "Kit, this means I want you both to stay forever, that we will be together for always."

Kit's face lit up in understanding at these simple words, she smiled as she hugged Alice and then went over to give her mother a hug as well. "I'm glad Mom" she whispered in her mother's ear. She had of course noticed how happy her mother was with Alice, how much more they had now that they lived with her, how much more they could do with Alice. Alice was a lot of fun, she was stern sometimes and her friends were a little afraid of her but when she bought them all ice creams because she could that counted a lot to them all. In her own little girl mind she realized how much better Alice made a lot of things and she loved her for it. Now it would never go away, Alice and her mom were making it permanent by marrying each other. She couldn't wait to tell her best friend Susie as well as others in her class.

Alice waited until Kathy was knee deep in wedding plans to spring her other surprise on her. She had already gone and donated her eggs, not needing the additional supplemental injections to make egg harvests optimal. Her age was ideal for egg donations and they had put them in stasis waiting for Kathy and the sperm they chose. Time was important unless they froze Alice's eggs and she didn't want to do that yet.

The wedding plans were going smoothly, they would keep it to under twenty five people. Alice didn't know a lot of people she wanted at her home much less her wedding and with Kathy's two best friends from college there, neither had relatives beyond Kit to invite, even twenty five was stretching it. They had decided to hold it all at the house and it was relatively easy to plan.

"Kathy we need to make a decision about the father of our child" Alice told her as she finished up her work at her computer. There hadn't been much today and it was still relatively early.

Kathy blinked at the conversation starter surprised at Alice bringing it up. She had thought with the wedding they were going to wait on those decisions. "I thought we'd wait until after the wedding and everything...." she began in her confusion.

"Why wait?" Alice asked, she knew Kathy wanted this child and she saw no point in wasting time.

"I just figured with everything for the wedding...."

"Can't we do both?" Alice asked confused "or did you change your mind?"

Kathy shook her head emphatically. With the wedding plans she had just focused on that in their life, she hadn't thought about the possibility of a baby but every other day since Alice had given her that hope. Her eyes got a strange faraway look whenever she thought about a baby. She didn't care if it was a boy or a girl but she wanted it to be Alice's and that thought was prevalent in her mind each and every time. She didn't know if she really believed that it would genetically be part of her but she no longer cared, she wanted Alice's baby. "What do we have to do?"

"Well, I brought home some brochures and some prospectuses about men we might want to consider."

"You chose a sperm donor without me?" Kathy asked in a hurt little voice.

Alice got up from her desk as she shook her head "no, I looked at a few that might look like your husband so that the child would look like Kit but then I realized we both have to decide that. We also have to decide if we want to choose the sex or let that be natural."

Kathy was surprised and pleased, Alice was taking her concerns into account and still making it go forward, she knew she was a little afraid about the whole thing.

They discussed what qualities they would want in a man for the father of their child. Kathy had of course been married and had pros and cons about her ex-husband as well as her father to compare these men to. Kit was a beautiful child and had both of these men in her genes. Alice was strangely quiet about her own father and Kathy didn't ask and never had. Instead she pointed out health concerns in the men they would choose, their intelligence, their various qualities including artistry, music, height, genetics and other factors. Kathy's head felt like it was reeling but Alice seemed to have a good grasp on what she might want and persuaded Kathy to make an appointment with the people who would be handling this for them. A few days later they were in an office with Kathy shaking nervously with Alice holding her hand to calm her. They too went over the same exact things that Alice had discussed with her and that helped, it all felt familiar, and she could talk about it intelligently and knowledgeably. It gave her confidence she hadn't been feeling.

They decided he should have brown hair with blonde highlights, be between 5'7" and 6'3", they went over his intelligence with a fine tooth comb and chose a man who was nearly a genius but not overwhelmingly so, they joked they didn't want a dork for a child who would only be interested in books and not life. Their 'counselor' didn't realize they were joking and warned them that genetics and the atmosphere the child was raised in would not necessarily mean their child would be a dork. Alice explained that they were joking to lighten up the intensity of their momentous decision and they eventually left with reams of paper narrowing down their 'search' to over a dozen men who had donated their sperm. They had decided not to worry about the sex so much as the overall health of their donor and ultimately their child.

"This is exhausting" Kathy sighed in the comfortable chair in their master suite as she looked through the reams of paper she was holding.

Alice smiled as she read through about the eighth of their prospective donors. Kathy had been a good sport as they explained they would be taking DNA from her for implantation into the eggs. She knew her girlfriend was overwhelmed but trusted her enough that she would do whatever Alice asked. "You could do it the good old fashioned way" she teased.

Kathy looked at her startled and started to answer but Kit burst into their room going "Mom"

"Kit! What did I tell you about knocking first" she said sternly.

Kit looked immediately ashamed as she looked at them going through a lot of paperwork "I'm sorry, I just wanted you to come watch a show with me. What are you doing?"

Kathy sighed; this was not something she wanted to explain to her eight nearly nine year old daughter. It had been hard enough to talk to her about her sleeping with Alice and then the marriage. She could imagine the conversation about where babies came from that would ensue. Then she realized she would have to have that one if she became pregnant from this procedure! Glancing up at Alice she saw her partner with amusement in her eyes at her predicament.

Alice chimed in before Kathy could answer "Kit, your mother and I are doing some important paperwork, we will be down in a minute if you want to get the popcorn started with Mrs. Fernandez?"

The little girl was that easily distracted and turned around and headed out of the bedroom leaving her parents amused behind her.

"You found that funny didn't you?" Kathy asked from her chair as she looked at Alice.

Alice grinned appreciatively as she nodded "you've never told her where the stork brings a baby did you?"

Kathy shook her head as she put the papers she was reading back on the small table. She got up and held out her hand to Alice "come on, enough of this for tonight" she said in amusement at the teasing that Alice had given her.

They had found a donor they both agreed on. He did sound a lot like Kit's father and Alice had stressed she wanted someone like that so that their child would look sort of like her sister. Kathy was relieved when they scheduled her for the procedure. She was feeling overwhelmed but Alice kept her sane. Between the wedding, this procedure, the adoption, and the fact that they had only been in their home together for a few months she was certain she was going to go insane.

"Maybe we should have waited on one of these things instead of doing it all at once" she said more than once.

Alice, who was used to multi-tasking, shrugged it off "you don't need to worry about every detail baby, we have a great caterer, flower lady, and wedding organizer, you are just letting them get to you and with the implant coming up your just nervous. Our lawyer said there was nothing to prevent my adopting Kit and everything is taken care of there, you just need to relax and let others do their jobs. Your making more of it all than you need to."

Kathy knew Alice was right, it was just so much though all at once and she didn't know how she would have gotten to this point without her.

Alice never mentioned how their wedding planner had nearly had her pointed little pen with all its grandiose plans nearly stabbed into her cruel little heart. Alice had maintained her cool despite the delicious little thoughts of doing in the determined little woman who had wanted to make their small 'little' wedding into the show of the season. Despite repeated admonishments to keep it small and intimate the fact that the ceremony was to be held at their estate on Palos Verdes seemed to make the woman have delusions of grandeur. Only Alice's cold demeanor and menacing eyes had warned the woman from treading too far into their lives and finally backing off although Kathy had been ready to go along with all her unnecessary and over the top plans just to keep the peace. Something about the other bride, that Alice had cautioned the woman that she might want to actually listen to the woman, after talking to the realtor who had sold them this estate, her friend Charlotte, she had cut back on the pressure she had been putting on Kathy and followed Alice's orders to a T. The wedding was scheduled for three weeks from now and she was consulting with her clients almost daily on the details.

Alice was keeping Kathy calm, this procedure would go better if she was relaxed. Perhaps it wasn't the best time to be inflicting this on her bride-to-be's body but even Kathy wanted it all and wanted it soon. It wasn't like she was going to get pregnant by accident on their wedding night like other couples. This procedure, unbeknownst to Kathy was tricky under any circumstances and few people had the kind of money and power that Alice did to enact it. Normally impregnating a woman with sperm and eggs from another woman was relatively easy, at least in the last twenty years or so it was, but add in the DNA from Kathy so it would genetically be related to all of them was trickier and almost unheard of. Alice had assured the doctors that this was what they wanted and allowed them to use the case study in their research. It helped that she was a major investor in their research, financial backing a project lent priority to their wants and needs.

"Well ladies, are you ready?" Dr. Robinson asked them cheerfully.

The two women smiled, Alice confidently and Kathy a little nervously. She was laying there in a cloth sheet and gown and nothing else, feeling extremely vulnerable.

"Everything looks good from the tests" Dr. Robinson continued in her cheerful manner smiling to calm Kathy. It wasn't easy to have a person stick a tube inside of you and this one always looked ominous to patients as it appeared to be a needle syringe. It was a special one though; it contained the fertilized and genetically altered eggs that Alice had donated. They had figured out Kathy's 'fertile' time and now was a good time to implant them or they would have to wait another entire month to six weeks. They had more for future implantations when they were ready if this one didn't take or if the couple wished more children, Alice had already purchased additional implantations and sperm for future proceedings, tying up all the donated sperm so there would be no other 'siblings' to their genetically altered offspring. "Now Kathy, I want you to relax," she grinned knowing that was the hardest part. "Let's put your legs up in the stirrups" she indicated the steel braces that would raise her legs and spread them.

Alice held Kathy's hand reassuredly, Kathy was gripping her tightly, her only real sign of nervousness as she lay there for the implantation. So much rode on this and she didn't want anything to go wrong, she didn't want to disappoint Alice, they both wanted another child so much or so Kathy thought. Alice just wanted Kathy to be happy and would ensure it any way she could.

Kathy put her feet into the stirrups and looked up at the ceiling. The doctor had a sense of humor and posters were plastered all over the ceiling for women to look at. There is nothing comfortable about putting yourself in stirrups for a doctor to look at your vagina. She felt the coolness of the doctor's impersonal gloved hands as she examined her one more time.

"Kathy, scoot down a little, just a few inches for me will you?" the doctor asked from between her legs and under the sheet.

Kathy felt invaded as the doctor inserted the cold speculum to open her cervix wide for the implantation. She watched on a mirror set to the side for just this purpose as the doctor reached for the syringe. She held her breath as she expertly inserted the mixture into her cervix with hopes for all of them that the eggs would attach to the side and create a baby for them. Only when the doctor immediately removed the speculum and lowered the sheet did Kathy feel she could breathe again.

"Now, you're going to lay there for twenty minutes or more and while I'm gone I want you gals to" and here she paused as she thought about exactly how to suggest it to them "um" she seemed embarrassed "well you know, they say that it not only relaxes you but the contraction of your uterus causes the fertilized eggs to latch on tightly..." she left off as her face turned red and she gathered her tools to leave the room.

Alice exchanged a look with Kathy the amusement on her face obvious.

Kathy was mortified "did she mean what I think she meant?" she asked incredulously.

Alice nodded as she moved to the roller chair that the doctor had just vacated and lifted the sheet.

Kathy tried to pull her legs together and sit up but Alice pushed against her stomach and said "relax; it's not like you don't know what I'm going to do to you." She pushed her legs apart with her hand gently.

"You can't be serious you're going to..." she gasped.

Alice nodded "if it helps things why not?"

Kathy laid back and stared at the ceiling certain she would feel nothing. This was so odd, and she felt very weird about her girlfriend, her fiancée, going down on her in a doctor's office. She couldn't possibly have an orgasm under the circumstances. She forgot though how good Alice was at it and her determination.

Gently Alice began to rub her clit and the surrounding tissue. She worried about the possibility of seeing something white coming out of her girlfriend, perhaps the inserted fertilized eggs but she saw that Kathy was unnaturally dry at the moment; probably the situation was not conducive to lovemaking. She massaged all around between her legs trying to relax Kathy but she could tell that this alone was not going to work. She came out from under the sheet to see Kathy staring at the ceiling very determinedly and nearly laughed. She got up and went to her head to kiss her gently. "Baby, it's not something you need to think so hard about, enjoy it, it's like..." here she thought quickly not wanting to make an analogy that would have Kathy even drier "sex in public, you know about that....remember" she teased.

Kathy did indeed know about sex in public, Alice had brought along a couple of blankets to a picnic for the two of them on the beach one evening and seduced her there much to her chagrin and enjoyment. She had come out of her euphoria to find a man and his dog standing over them as Alice was kissing her way back up her over heated body. The experience had been awesome and humiliating at the same time but Alice had laughed about it and the man had pulled his dog hastily away as he was embarrassed once he realized the situation. Here he had thought something was wrong with the woman lying on the beach and didn't realize it was two women making whoopee! Fortunately it was dark enough that he hadn't seen who it was and neither of the two women had seen him again although any man walking a dog was suspect from then on. Remembering the experience brought a smile of remembrance to Kathy's face and she responded when Alice began to kiss her passionately, her hands roaming on her nearly naked body, the hands were knowledgeable and knew all her buttons and what ones to push to get the needed and expected response.

Soon Kathy forgot she was in a doctor's office with weird and amusing posters on the ceiling and instead concentrated on the lips that had captured her own and the knowledgeable hands on her body exciting and delighting her.

Alice kissed her to distract and arouse her; her fingers began to play through the sheets, not quite the same as skin on skin contact but still enticing. She was rewarded by feeling and seeing out of the corner of her eye as Kathy's nipples responded to what she was doing. The gown that Kathy was wearing was good for clinical exams but even better for Alice to pull slowly up and allow her fingers to touch Kathy's rapidly heating body. She could hear the catch in Kathy's breathing as she kissed her deeply and soundly.

Kathy couldn't believe how this woman made her feel. Despite the time they had been together she always surprised and delighted her. She loved that Alice never made her feel inept or foolish, it had inspired her on many occasions to take the upper hand and as a result Alice had enjoyed her aggression, forcefulness, and their lovemaking sessions even more. Now, in her nervousness she was sure she would not be able to have an orgasm but Alice knew her so well, knew how much she loved her, knew every nuance to bring in to play to make her feel good, to make her forget her nervousness and surroundings....