Matrimonial Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was sucking on Kathy's tongue hard; a finger playing with the gown and her skin as she slowly raised the fabric. Kathy being naked underneath only allowed Alice more access to her rapidly heating body. She wished she could climb on top of Kathy and use her own body to help break down Kathy's defenses but this was a challenge and she was up to the job. It was like playing a piano, she was going to use her fingers to create the best 'music' out of the instrument. The sighs, the responses, and the muffled groans told her that her playing of this instrument was becoming successful. She built up the song, playing a crescendo as she felt her way along in this musical. She smiled to herself realizing how rapidly Kathy was becoming aroused. Her agile fingers playing mercilessly she enjoyed what she was doing to her fiancée.

Kathy couldn't believe how mindless Alice was making her, she wasn't even totally aware of her surroundings; she muffled her groans but barely, realizing on some level that they were in the doctor's office. She could feel the delicious feelings inside rising, the ones that only Alice had ever drawn out of her. The tingles began in her toes, the blood began to drain from her lips, Alice's lips against her own and her fingers touching her body was the only body contact they had...slowly and surely the tingles rose up her heated and flushed body...

Alice began to raise the sheet, when Kathy's lower extremities were exposed, Alice was certain Kathy wasn't aware of that she began to move down her body, she wanted desperately to suck on her nipples but settled for tweaking them as she moved rapidly to the V between her lover's legs and began to immediately tease her erect clit with her tongue.

The tingles changed with this new tactic, they became even more intense. Kathy bit back the little moans and cries that Alice was causing as she pushed her lower half into Alice's mouth, as much as Alice would allow.

Still teasing with just fingers and mouth she pulled away when Kathy attempted more contact, Alice tongue lashed her erect clit and massaged the surrounding skin. She could scent her lover's arousal, she could see out of the corner of her eye the moisture forming, she wanted to plunge in with her tongue and her fingers but instead satisfied her with outside stimulation, and she was satisfying her from the all indications.

The blood from her lips was gone, they were cold, her brain was rapidly losing all coherent thought, she curled her toes that the tingle had left without blood and she arched as it all centered around the lips on her clit. She nearly screamed out as the sensations became too much for her body and she arched up into a sitting position, Alice's fingers on her nipple slipping away as her mouth nearly became dislodged from Kathy's clit. She hung on though and the sight of Alice's head between her legs had Kathy cumming and cumming hard! She restrained her cries of ecstasy but barely! Her hips though continued to buck against Alice's eager little lips and tongue until she had wrung every spasm from her over heated body. Slowly she eased back on the table as Alice lifted her head and wiped her lips and cheeks with the back of her hand smiling broadly down at the woman she was hovering over.

"I think that was what the doctor ordered" she said wryly and both she and Kathy dissolved into laughter.

~The End~ K'Anne ;-P