Matt and Brad: Gay Lovers Ch. 07

Story Info
Brad joins the party.
2.4k words
4.07
17.2k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Brad Joins the Party

Brad closed up the course and drove to Matt's house. He was looking forward to spending a quite evening with Matt and his lovely mom Katrina.

He arrived to find Matt his mom stark naked, sleeping on patio lounge chairs. He walked back to the front door, opened and slammed it shut announcing loudly" "Hey I'm home! "

"We're out back." Matt called.

Brad walked to the patio and found the three covered by beach towels. He kissed Katrina on the cheek, and Matt quickly on his lips. He looked a Tracy, "Hi I'm Brad."

"Tracy. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to finally meet you. Matt raves about you all the time. He tells how you saved your life."

"I would not go that far. I just helped me to recognize and accept his true orientation. Matt told me how you finally came out. Matt's parents and I could not be happier for your both."

"We are so fortunate to have supporting parents. I knew I was gay early in live but kept in the closet until I met Matt. It's amazing how much happier we are openly gay."

"That is the exact thing I tell my gay, lesbian and bisexual clients," Tracy explained. Like someone said a long time ago: 'Your have to be happy in your own skin.' That's really what life is all about."

"Speaking of skin, mind if I join you?"

"More the merrier, I always say," Katrina laughed. Brad watched as the three shed their towels. He could not help but stare at Tracy and Katrina. He had often seen Katrina in bikinis, with no noticeable reaction. But seeing her and Tracy's nude bodies aroused him in a way he had never experienced

Matt chuckled seeing the reaction of his lover. "What are you waiting for Brad?" he teased, "Come on, Get Naked!"

Brad did as asked. It was Katrina and Tracy who stared now.

"My word, look at that monster?" Tracy gasped, looking at Matt, "No wonder you don't want Jack anymore."

"Inside joke Brad," Matt added. "I'll explain later."

"No mater. I am much more interested on what is going on here. The surface of he pool has what I know is male cum. The rest has to female."

"The scummer, Whoops. I mean skimmer will take care of the mess." Katrina laughed. She walked to Brad hugged and kissed hi raking her hands through his long blond hair. His hard cock rested against her belly. She pushed her lovely breasts together and tit fucked Brad's beast, licking the large purple head. A generous slick of pre-cum flowed and Katrina eagerly gobbled it down.

She pushed Brad on the lounge chair and sat on his cock. It was by far the biggest cock I her life. It sank deep. His pubic hair tickled her vaginal opening. As she moved up and down she was in ecstasy. His tool rubbed her g-spot.

"Aaaahhhhhh! Oooooooo! Good! Good! Sooooo gooood! "She shrieked arching her back and spurting shot after shot of her crystal clear ejaculate at Brad's open mouth and his chest. He drank what he could and loved the tangy taste. The remainder formed a puddle on the patio floor.

Tracy and Matt licked off Brad/s chest and share Katrina's essence in a deep soul kiss. "Fuck me Matt," Tracy begged.

Matt pushed Tracy on her back and thrust his 9 inch meat to the hilt. Tracy had extraordinary muscle control and clamped down on his hard dick. She pulled her outer lips open and frigged her clit. Her sweet juices lubricated Matt's and he jammed it home again and again. "Your tight pussy feels so good," Matt moaned. "Your big hard cock feels ever better, "Tracy grunted. "Fuck me harder! Make me your whore! Harder! Faster!"

Matt jack hammered her pussy in frenzy.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. She arched her back, thrashed wildly and erupted in a multi orgasmic rage. As she calmed down she hugged Matt to her body and whimpered like a child. She clung to his body and gently rolled her hips reigniting Matt's fire. Tracy felt his cock grow harder and released her grip laying back looking straight into Matt's eyes. "Cum for me stud," she ordered.

Matt drove his cock in and out. He felt Tracy's pussy clamp down again. It was more than he could stand and he fired rope into Tracy filling her to overflowing. She took his still cock quickly to her mouth and captured the last of his cum, tonguing his sensitive head to a spasm. He moaned desperately, pulled his cock out and kissed Tracy sharing his cum.

"Let's give Brad a treat." he suggested.

The two moved to Brad. Tracy kissed him first and drained Matt's cum into his mouth, Matt kissed Brad releasing his cum and holding the kiss as they swapped in back and forth.

The action increased the intensity of Brad's list for Katrina and he quickly unloaded shot after shot of his cum into her pussy. Katrina pulled away from his still spurting cock placed he dripping pussy on Brad's face. Matt took Brad's cock in his mouth. Brad shot two more loads into his lover and licked out the entire cm from Katrina's pussy.

Tracy was overcome with lust and moved her mouth to her lover's pussy and licked in a portion of Brad's cum. She hugged and kissed Katrina in a cream pie. Matt kissed Brad bathing their mouths with the remainder of Brad's cum.

Before the night was over, Brad fucked Tracy. Matt fucked his mother. Tracy and Katrina eat each other in a classic 69, as Matt and Brad watched intently. The admired the skill of the two women and realized they had a learn about eating pussy. They had problem sucking cock and went at each other with a passion. It had taken daily sessions and Matt was finally able to take Brad's 11 inch monster deep in his throat,

"Look at that!" Tracy motioned to Katrina.

"Amazing." Katrina said and went back to eating her lover's pussy.

Tracy and Katrina knew each other's body so well that they could often cum at the same time. This was one of those special times. They came as one thrashing around drinking the flood of exotic nectar from each other and blissfully kissing, trading the other's juices, finally resting and watching Matt and Brad.

Brad was so aroused by feeling of his cock in his lover's throat for the first time, he came first unloading straight in to Matt's stomach. He then sucked Matt's cock hard and fast, finally bringing him off and swallowing his cream.

They four found comfortable chairs and rested holding their lovers closely. The peace was interrupted by the sultry tone of Tracy's cell phone. It was Jack.

"Hi honey."

"Oh I'm at Katrina's had some fun with Matt and Brad."

"Sure I can come home now. I'm all sticky and sweaty just for you darling."

"Bye bye,"

Tracy put on her jacket and hugged and kissed Matt. He felt her feed something in his mouth. It was her bare strings and tasted of her essence. "Just a little something to remember me by lover,"

She hugged and kissed Brad, palming his cock. "Hope to see you again big boy."

She then hugged and kissed Katrina with passion, "Had a lot of fun tonight darling. You feel like Loving Angels tomorrow night?"

"Absolutely yes. I'll pick you up at 8:00. We'll go for dinner first."

"Bye all," she said driving away.

"It's time for a shower. I think we can all fit."

"They climbed and washed away the surface grime and began to soap each other. Matt and Brad did Katrina making sure to wash her pussy and tits over and over again. They became hard in the process and Katrina started to jack their cocks, one in each hand.

Brad stuck two fingers in her pussy. Matt inserted two fingers in his mother's ass. The pleasure continued until the water started to turn cool. They quickly finished washing and dried each other off.

They put on white terry cloth robes and rested in the family room.

"What is Loving Angels?" Brad asked Katrina.

"It's a woman only night club. It caters mostly to lesbians. You will also find bisexuals, drag queens, transsexuals and transvestites. The waitresses are all lesbian or bi and are beautiful. Touching is not only allowed, it is encouraged. The girls who play with guests the most get the most in tips. Joan is usually our server and between Tracy and I and several others she can rake in a thousand dollars on a good Friday or Saturday night.

"They also have a play pen. The second floor has 20 fully equipped bedrooms."

She started to tell Brad about the night with Matt dressed as Marty but stopped when Matt imperceptibly nodded no.

"Sounds like the men's club I went to before I met Matt. I think the name is Las Hombres." "That it is. Two lesbian partners teamed with tow gay partners and own both clubs.

"They are in their 50s and believed that the gay life was growing in California. They could not have been more correct and are now very wealthy. They share a Beverly Hills mansion and have several children."

Later Matt and Brad were in bed talking. The events of the evening had Brad unsure of his orientation for the first time in his life.

"Your mom and Tracy must have some form of magic." Brad ventured. "I never thought any woman could effect met like they do. They may be turning us bi."

"Try to think of it as a diversion from the normal. They have no designs on anything permanent with either of us. They are two hyper sexed women."

"I'll say!! They are so beautiful. They really know how to turn people on, men and women both." Brad replied. : I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Loving Angels tomorrow night."

"Know what?" It would be so cool see them with a couple of Transsexuals." Matt replied.

"I've heard that some T girls only go for women." Brad said. "Did you ever want to do a transsexual? "

"Yes indeed. I have seen some really beautiful transsexuals on line and used to masturbate to streaming videos," Matt admitted.

"Me too. Some are so nice looking they could easily pass for women anywhere." Brad. "If we want a pretty passable T-girl Club Angels is where they will be. Your mom and Tracy could easily attract Transsexuals looking for women. I be if we asked they would find a couple to bring home."

"That is so wild," Matt agreed. "We'll invite them to dinner after work Sunday and see what they can do."

They dined a one of LA's finer Mexican restaurants. The signature dish was lobster enchiladas with yellow rice and refried beans. The appetizer chips and salsa were prepared in house with none of the preservatives found in store brands. Frozen margaritas were the choice drink for all four.

The night was mild and a clear ski held a full moon perfect for a bare feet stroll on Venice Beach. The lapping sounds of gentle waves mellowed the mood. They allowed the waves to cover their feet. They squished their toes and splashed water at each other. They were kids a play. They laughed and poked fun at each other. They held hands four across, sometimes strolling than running. They danced in circles. It was an incredibly romantic.

They grew a little tired and found four beach chairs arranged in a tight circle, perfect for conversation. They all agreed it had been a perfect evening.

"Katrina, there is something on our minds," Brad revealed. "We are intrigued with what you told us about Loving Angels."

"Mom, you mentioned that transsexuals party there." Matt continued. We .......

Tracy interrupted, "And you were wondering if we knew any that might want to party with two gay guys."

"You always have a way of getting right to the point," Matt replied. "It's one of the things I love about you. Yes that is precisely what we would like."

"There is one major problem with your plan. Even if were inclined to have sex with transsexuals which with all due respect to the transgender population, we are not, the chances of finding a pair wanting sex with men at Loving Angels is just about impossible. They go to Loving Angels to find women.

Katrina continued; "If you want sex with transsexuals there are two alternatives. First there are some reputable escort services. These girls do not come cheap. The most beautiful and passable in public run up to 10,000 an hour. One of your father's friends, a doctor regularly dates a beautiful T-girl. Her name is Veronica and no one even suspects she has a cock. Mark found our accidentally. It was really funny. It was a social gathering and Veronica asked your dad to dance. During the conversation she asked your dad if he liked the same kind of girls his friend did. He told her he did not understand what she meant. She replied and I quote, "You know silly girls with cocks." The shocked expression on Veronica's face revealed a great deal of fear. Your dad bless his heart, told her not to worry, there secret was safe with him,"

"Now number two much harder but a lot cheaper." Tracy took over for Katrina. Matt it is time for you to reveal Marty."

"Marty?" Brad blurted.

'Yes Brad my love, Marty. She is my alter ego."

Matt went on to tell Brad the entire story including the shopping to buy suitable women's clothing, the scheme to get a Jack's cock, the test at Loving Angels where he refused sex from a lesbian because it was her time of the month, how he failed at his first attempt at eating pussy. He finished with a detailed account of the Play Pen encounter with Tracy and his first sex with his mother,

"Matt that is some story. It's hot as hell. Count me in."

So this ends the story about how Matt (Marty) and Brad (Brandy) became the hottest transvestites ever to party at Loving Angels

THE END

Note: Read about their night with Michelle Nicole in part 3 of TRANSSEXUAL SISTERS.