Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Gil, a campus player, welcomes fresh meat into his dorm. M/M
5.3k words
4.68
7k
18

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first time he invited a match from a hook-up app to spend the night in his dorm.

It wasn't the first time he'd taken extra pillows out from the closet to accommodate another on his twin-sized bed.

Condoms and strawberry-flavored lube? Right where they had always been: in the top drawer of his nightstand, still plenty of each to last a few rounds. He kept his toys in the bottom drawer, not as easily accessible. But should his date feel so adventurous -

Gil Connolly sighed as he paced around the room. His date. Re-reading the conversation that had persuaded him to swap his typical flannel for a black, wrinkle-free dress shirt, he suspected his toy box might be better unmentioned.

Reasoning: when Gil offered to get them a bottle to drink, he expected the other to answer with a type of wine, or vodka, or champagne -

['Sparkling cider.'

'You mean hard cider?'

'No, like the bubbly kind.']

At least he could say it was the first time he'd gotten the stuff for a hook-up.

Not only that - judging by the other's profile on the app, his date seemed very...Vanilla. Ash blond hair was styled the same way in every photo: like a Mormon boy ready to go out on his first mission. His wardrobe appeared to be very polo-centric. His face was, of course, young. Round, with pink lips. It was his eyes that caught Gil's attention, though. Brilliant, hazel gems that had him wonder (assuming they weren't highlighted using a filter) what about himself could possibly stand out to a guy like that.

He decided to take a quick glance at his own profile, scratching his head while it occurred to him maybe he should've updated it sooner. In the pictures Gil had posted, his raven hair was short, mostly tame around his square jaw, with bangs swooping just above his brows. At present, however, it had become something of a mullet - feathering out behind his ears and constantly needing to be pushed away from his dull, gray eyes.

If it was some Edgy Bad Boy fantasy his date was after, he'd probably be a better fit in that moment than on his profile. So maybe he assumed the pictures were older? Or maybe, more likely, he'd recently spotted him around campus.

A controlled knock at the door disrupted Gil's train of thought. Discarding his phone to the pocket of his leather pants, he took a deep breath and went to answer. Showtime.

A boy, half a foot shorter but a few pounds heavier than him, stood as far away from the door as possible while still being in front of it. Having been biting his nails, he quickly tore the trembling hand away from his mouth to offer a small wave. "Hi."

"Barnaby. Hey-" Gil greeted him with an award-winning smile that nearly faltered. The poor guy was beet red, and his smile was strained - like if he wasn't so intent on keeping it up, he might actually sob.

Not exactly the signs of someone who had done this before.

Head ducked to hide any doubt, Gil stepped aside to let the other through. "Come on in. You look great."

"Oh. Thank you."

It was an odd choice for the occasion, yet somehow charming: a green striped polo that was a size too small and khakis that seemed of similar fit. Not that Gil saw it as a turnoff; the boy had wide, girlish hips, and those pants did an impressive job accentuating them. Overall, very plush in appearance. Squeezable.

Gil didn't even notice Barnaby's plumpest feature until he closed the door and turned to find his guest with his back to him, presumably questioning how to proceed. Christ. Bent over, he wondered if those khakis would rip apart on their own.

"You can sit on the bed or the chair-" Gil pointed to his swivel desk chair. "Whichever."

Or my lap. Or my face. Whichever.

He made himself useful, pouring cider into two champagne glasses, while Barnaby claimed a seat at the edge of the bed, smoothing his hands along his thighs. That left the chair for Gil; he gave the boy his glass on his way over, sitting with the backrest against his chest.

"I hope I got the right kind-" he commented for conversation's sake. "I thought sparkling cider was just...y'know. Sparkling Cider. Turns out there's different flavors."

Barnaby had taken a sip but covered his mouth immediately, an indignant snort erupting from behind his hand. Badly timed nervous laughter. "It's-" he croaked, struggling to recover. As soon as he did, breathing in deep, he managed another smile at Gil. Faint, but natural. The red in his face had begun to fade. "It's fine. Thank you. All flavors are good flavors."

"Well, alright," the host muttered, eyes wide with amusement as he downed half his cider in one gulp. He then gave in to the obvious inclination to ask, "So, do you not drink, or-?"

"I...can't?"Barnaby's grin widened sheepishly, and he fidgeted in his seat. "I'm not twenty-one yet, so...No." When Gil dramatically rolled his eyes, he sputtered, "I don't want to risk it! At least not on campus. Like, I've had wine with my mom before."

"Oooh, we've got a rebel," the raven snickered. He did recall the boy's age being twenty on his profile, and judging by the Everything Else About Him, he should've figured he'd want to play it safe. "Might let the dean know about that."

Barnaby scoffed, being the one to roll his eyes that time. "Please, I bet you've done much worse-"

That caught Gil off guard. He blinked in surprise, not sure if he should be insulted or impressed. "Oh yeah?" he tested the boy, a careless lift in his tone, "And what exactly do you think I'm capable of?"

It took his guest a second longer to realize what he'd said, all color draining from his face as he did. "I mean...Not...Not like you're a bad person, just...with the...the drinking—"

"You think I'm some alcoholic?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

"Just-" Barnaby was shaking again, biting his lip as he searched for the right words. Gil knew instantly that he'd made a mistake.

"Wait-"

"Sorry-" It was already too late for the boy to stop himself. "I just- meant that- You've probably done worse than me. W-Which is fine! Because I- I don't really do anything at all..? I've never had a one night stand, and I'm like, freaking out, and you're all cool and calm and handsome and offered to get me alcohol, so I'd assume you have experience, but I'm-" He paused only to catch his breath, "I'm really bad at words, so I'm sorry if it sounds like an insult; I promise I don't mean it that way, I-I admire it, actually..."

Gil pinched the bridge of his nose. Closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. It was one thing to guess the other's lack of experience. Another to have it confirmed.

"I'm sorry," Barnaby muttered, sounding desperate. "I'm weird, I know but...I-I can shut up if...we—"

"You don't actually want to do this, do you?" Gil tried not to sound so accusatory, but inevitably, the question left the other looking like a kicked puppy. "I don't know - did someone dare you?"

"What? Who...No! I-"

"If you're so anxious, then why'd you come, man?"

"Because-!" Barnaby's hands covered his face, and judging by his rattling shoulders, Gil guessed he was having some trouble breathing.

How did you manage this one, Connolly?

In the silence, he made his way over to the boy, sitting beside him and rubbing his back in an attempt to soothe him. It took a few minutes, but soon enough, the boy was slumping to his touch, his breathing steady. "Better..?"

Barnaby nodded, going so far as to lean into the raven's side. "Thank you."

All Gil could really do was stare, hesitating, before wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He was supposed to be His Date tonight, after all.

"I wasn't dared to come here," Barnaby eventually said, sniffling. He started to crack his knuckles. "The reason is just...so embarrassing - and pathetic..."

Tilting his head, Gil could spot the blush creeping back to his face. "You weren't dared and you're sober? C'mon. It can't be that bad."

But Barnaby shook his head. "I want to be touched. Intimately. And it's been so distracting, but I don't have anyone close that I can be that way with...Then I found the app, and...You had the kindest face out of anyone, which, I don't know, may not be the best way to choose but..." He trailed off, his fingers twisting at the fabric of his polo. "...I'm sorry. I can leave. It's not your fault-"

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to be touched." Gil's voice was barely above a whisper, but it brought the boy's innocent gaze up to him. Wide-eyed. Hopeful, maybe.

He'd never had anyone describe anything about him as 'kind' before.

"I like to be touched too." He reached for one of Barnaby's sweaty hands, taking it in his own. It was fine. His were always too ashy and dry, anyway. "And right now, I'd like to be touched by you. If it's something you actually want...Yeah. We can try. We don't even have to go like- all the way if you don't want to, we can just...have fun."

That brought an undeniably timid but otherwise cute smile to Barnaby's lips - one that reflected more promisingly on the raven's.

"We'll take it slow."

~~~~~~

"Oh. You have freckles."

Gil chuckled. They were easy to miss - mere pencil dust on his face. But they were there. Lucky Barnaby for being close enough to spot them. "You like 'em?"

The boy nodded meekly, trying to keep his focus on the already laborious task of unbuttoning Gil's top. "They're nice," he muttered while hiding a smile. "Pretty."

The last button popped open, and Gil slipped his shirt off the rest of the way, revealing a pale, toned torso. Leaning in, his abdomen pressed right into Barnaby's palms. "They can't be any prettier than you."

He watched as the blush on the boy's face spread to his ears. "I'm not pretty-"

"I beg to differ."

Barnaby bit his lip, leaving Gil's abs to trail his fingers along his arms instead. He started at the leather bracelets around his wrists and worked up to his- "Are these tattoos?" From the front, they were indiscernible markings that peaked around his biceps. "Can I see?"

Gil readily turned around, giving Barnaby the full view on his back: anatomical angel wings that extended from his shoulder blades to just above his elbows.

A soft gasp accompanied the gentle grazing of inked-on feathers. "They're beautiful! The detail is...amazing!"

There was something so genuine in the way it was said that made Gil's heart flutter. "Thank you." He slumped forward, allowing himself to savor the simple touches so foreign to him a little longer before facing Barnaby again. "My turn?" He tried tugging at the collar of the boy's shirt, but it only made him shrink back.

Matched with the way he suddenly avoided his eyes, Gil would've thought that Barnaby was having second thoughts. Until he mumbled, "I guess so."

The raven inched closer to where they were hip to hip, bowing his head and brushing his nose against the other's in an attempt to get him to look back. "If you change your mind," he said, hushed, "Speak up."

The glimpse of hazel locking onto him was swift, a half-second, but Barnaby nodded his understanding. Grateful lips pressed to his cheek, and in the next moment, his polo was off, exposing a bit of a muffin-top as it was dropped to the floor.

"You can guide me," Gil went on, offering up his hands.

Barnaby took them willingly, playing with his fingers as he seemed to consider where to place them. "Uhm-"

Gil remained patient, undeniably curious. But it did catch him slightly off guard that he would be the one to ask - "Can I, if...it's okay...Kiss you?"

The raven-haired tried not to look too amused as he gave a swift nod, eyes closing. It didn't take long for plush lips to press hesitantly against his own, so shy yet enticing that Gil had to remind himself to keep it reeled in. Especially when he felt something soft and warm beneath his palms, and he realized he was cupping Barnaby's chest.

All it took was a careful test squeeze to get the boy's breath shuddering, chest heaving in some subconscious desire to fill his hands. That only encouraged Gil to continue groping, eventually swiping his thumbs over Barnaby's nipples, which he was sure elicited a tiny squeak. He quickly repeated the action, rubbing them in circles until they were nice and perky.

Barnaby whined. Whatever reservations he held were clearly fading away to instinct - kiss after kiss, more and more deliberate.

Sensing the boy's lips heedlessly begin to part, Gil's tongue flicked out to fill the space. A whimper, but Barnaby didn't pull back; rather, he raised a hand to the raven's cheek, holding steady while lapping submissively at his tongue.

For someone who had 'never done this before', he had some clue on how to welcome a guy in.

Gil was so caught up that he barely noticed the other lowering one of his hands to rest against his leg. He expected Barnaby would leave it there. But he hardly had a chance to map out the area when the boy changed direction. The next thing Gil knew, his hand was trapped between a thick pair of thighs, and Barnaby was practically jumping from his seat, moaning into the kiss.

He'd placed Gil's palm directly onto his bulge.

"God damn-" Gil hissed, cupping his package and tracing the outline through his pants. "Starting to think you're not so innocent after all."

"N-No- wait-" Barnaby whimpered, hips bucking involuntarily into Gil's hand. "I am. Just...Oh-" He hid his face in the crook of the other's neck, so hot with embarrassment that the raven could sense it radiating off of him. "Oh my god, that feels good. How does that feel so good?"

Gil cackled, 'easing up' by dragging his fingertips along the zipper. "Geez, you make it sound like you've never been touched at all before."

The boy didn't respond right away - instead circling his arms around Gil's neck and swallowing his own desperate sounds. Finally, when the male was just about to undo his pants, Barnaby spoke up, "I...haven't. Not like this. Not there."

Gil froze, and if not for the boy's legs keeping him in a vice, may have retracted his hand altogether. "So - you're a virgin?"

"I'm sorry-"

The corners of Gil's mouth tugged downward, but he figured he shouldn't have been that surprised. Still, he sighed. "You really want your first time to be a random hook-up?"

"No, it's not - I don't see it as, uhm-" Barnaby breathed in, gathering just enough composure to straighten up and meet the other's gaze. "It's just, it's not...really a big deal to me if...I'm not in a relationship? I guess? I don't mind if it's with you. I just want it... gone. Done. And I know that's probably really weird and desperate and pathetic but-" He slowly looked down, hands unclasping to rest on broad shoulders. "I'd like it to be with you, if that's okay? And you've been sweet and patient so...I don't really mind if you don't."

The boy must've caught a glimpse of the growing uncertainty in Gil's expression then, abruptly adding, "And I've done my research! I even cleaned down there and everything!"

Gil scoffed at that. At least he wasn't completely clueless. "Research, huh?" Slipping his hand free, he held onto Barnaby's waist. "So you know we might not actually be able to go all the way."

"I know, but-" The boy's hips tilted forward as if to draw Gil back in. "I'd like to try."

It wasn't that the confession was a turn-off - if anything, the very opposite. But being aware of it gave Gil a sense of responsibility. If he messed it up for Barnaby that night, he might ruin a future experience for him. Leave him thinking it was something he'd never enjoy. He could regret it the next day and beat himself up for weeks -

Or maybe he was giving himself too much importance.

"If you're sure that's what you want," the raven murmured, giving Barnaby's bulge one more graze, making him twitch. "Who am I to deny you?" A kiss on the temple, and Gil tugged at the hem of his khakis. "Do you want these off?"

Barnaby nodded swiftly, albeit gulping.

"Stand up."

The boy shuffled out of Gil's grasp to stand awkwardly in front of him, only to be grabbed by the hips and urged to turn around. He reverted to biting his nails while sturdy arms wrapped around to unfasten his pants, slowly pulling them down along with his boxers.

Gil watched in awe as the curviest ass he'd ever seen on a man escaped the confines of Barnaby's khakis. Perfectly pear-shaped. He couldn't resist leaning his head forward, peppering a few kisses on one cheek. "Hard to believe I'm the first one to touch you with a body like this," Gil muttered, one hand trailing up his inner leg while the opposite attempted to memorize the curve of his hip.

The boy shivered from the attention, shifting to stand with his legs barely an inch further apart. "Normally, it's the, uhm...Everything else that- turns people off, I think. I don't blame them."

"Hm." Maybe Gil could relate more than he realized. If so, he'd graciously make it his mission to prove how much of a loss it was to anyone else who turned him down. "Another man's treasure-" He grabbed his ass with both hands then, making it jiggle and pulling it apart to expose Barnaby's little pink pucker. "Fuck, I'd love to bury my face in there."

The boy was beet red all over again as he looked at Gil over his shoulder. "Really..? You want to-?"

"Eat you out? Absolutely."

He seemed to try hiding his blush, raising a hand and covering his cheek. There must have been some deliberation, but inevitably, Barnaby gave his delayed response - "You can. If you want."

Gil felt himself grinning ear to ear. "Excellent." Stealing one more peck on the cheek, he patted on the bed beside him. "On all fours. Get comfortable."

While Barnaby slipped out of his shoes and obeyed, Gil retrieved the strawberry lube along with a condom from the nightstand. He turned back to see the boy clutching a pillow that he used to rest his chin - his ass, meanwhile, was up in the air.

"If I didn't know any better," Gil chuckled, kneeling behind him to admire his arch. "I'd think you knew exactly what you were doing."

"Oh, uhm...Well, like I said that's the, uhm-" Barnaby mumbled, twisting the grey and black fabric of the pillowcase. "Research?"

"Porn," Gil bluntly corrected him. He poured a glob of lube directly onto the boy's pucker, making him gasp and quiver. "You can say you've watched porn."

Once tucking his hair back behind his ears, Gil spread Barnaby's asscheeks and dug in. All it took was a few careful licks over the rim to have the boy squirming and whining again; just seconds, and he was pressing back against his face.

Gil's eyes shut, allowing him to appreciate the warmth, softness, and desperation of Barnaby grinding against his face - his tongue lapping hungrily, making every sort of motion to get the best (and loudest) reaction from the other. Easy when he tasted like honey.

"Please - oh my god, yes, please-" Barnaby whimpered, his thighs shaking. He sucked in his breath and buried his face into his pillow, muffling a moan that came from Gil dragging his tongue to his balls. Rolling them into his mouth, the raven sucked carefully for a moment before returning to his pucker and sucking there.

Barnaby's breath hitched in his throat. He reached back, his hand searching for Gil until his fingertips brushed his shoulder. Was he trying to pull him closer? Encourage him on? Gil wasn't sure. But when he took hold, interlocking their fingers at the same time his tongue pressed through the boy's rim, the dove-like coo that followed and squeeze of his hand made him feel like he did something right. Without hesitation, he even started wiggling his tongue around.

"Gil-"

"Is that the first thing you've had in your ass, sweetheart? My tongue?" He licked over the hole again, too quick for the boy to enjoy. "Or have you played with yourself before?"

12