Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie was alternating the circles her tongue made around Lisa's little nubbin with gentle licks around her dark pink pucker and the vibrations of her own deep moans passed through her tongue to Lisa's private place. Concentrating as best she could, the hot little Chinese beauty started tapping her embedded finger on Lisa's G-spot as she continued tonguing clit and ass.

Sweat was pouring from Lisa's flesh as her lover played a symphony of lust on her most sensitive spots. Her eyes were unfocused, and only occasionally did she realize that most of the sounds in the room were coming from her. She sucked Margie's unsheathed clit between her lips, swirling her tongue around it as she massaged her G-spot as well. Lisa could tell that Margie was as close as she was from the copious secretions from her hot little pussy. She was trying to figure out how to bring her lover over the top when she found herself screaming and convulsing at Margie's touch.

As Matt watched closely, Margie had made one last attempt to get Lisa off before she succumbed to Lisa's ministrations. She kept her tongue on Lisa's clit and her finger kept beating a tattoo on Lisa's G-spot, but then, with no warning at all, Margie used the sharp edge of her fingernail and scratched her lover on the slick ridge that separates pussy from ass. That is what set Lisa screaming and as she did, she bit down gently on Margie's clitoral hood. Like a rocket ship when the booster ignites, Margie rode that orgasmic wave like the Silver Surfer taking everything she could before riding that wave to the end.

Matt dropped the camcorder as he changed position on the bed. He knelt over Margie's face and lifted Lisa off of her mouth. With no subtlety at all, the young man took his very hard and very thick cock and rammed it into his older sister's cunt as hard and as deep as he could. He held himself still, reveling in the sensations caused by her spasming vaginal walls as her orgasm continued to control her body. When he felt himself almost at one with his sister, he started moving slowly back and forth in her steamy channel. Lisa could feel every vein and every ridge of her brother's beloved cock as he filled her like only he could. When he pulled back, leaving just the tip of his cock-head between her labia, Margie could see Lisa's cunt hole stay open in expectation of being filled again. And fill her he did, time after time until the sensations finally grew too strong for the older sibling and Lisa howled into Margie's pussy as her brother fucked her beyond rational thought and into the world of pure sensation. Lisa came again and again as her younger brother continued his rock-steady assault until she was too weak to respond.

When her ragged breathing started to even out, Matt slipped out of his sister and maneuvered both girls around so that Margie was in the dominant position. He moved to the other side of the bed, by his sister's head, and without a word, he stuck his huge pole, still dripping with his sister's cunt crème, into Margie's welcoming hole. "Oh, Matt," she gasped as he filled her with his thick ten inches, "I've been waiting so long. Fuck me hard, Master...please?" Matt barely heard the beautiful Chinese girl bent over in front of him. As Margie ground her ass against him, fucking herself repeatedly on his rock-hard pole, Matt was only aware of his sister's fingers and tongue playing with his balls and licking his sensitive back door.

The sensations were overwhelming the young man -- it felt like his sister was crawling up inside him. When she pulled his firm cheeks apart and started fucking his asshole with her stiff pink tongue, it was enough to bring him to a shattering climax. His thick, pulsing prick blasted half of his copious load inside Margie's steaming, hungry cunt. Then he pulled out, making Margie moan and groan, and stuck his slimy cock down Lisa's throat where he emptied the rest of his seed directly into her belly.

Exhausted and spent, Matt fell on to the bed, flat on his back. Within moments he was flanked by the two most erotically-charged women he knew. Lisa, lying closer to the bedside table, reached for a joint to light for her younger brother. As she did, she heard her sister-slut say, "But Master, you pulled out of me before I could cum, too." Lisa shook her head, laughing to herself as she lit the fat white stick; she knew Margie was asking for trouble on purpose. And her brother knew it as well -- she could tell from his expression when she handed him the joint.

Matt eyes moved slowly and deliberately from Lisa's gorgeous face to her perfectly shaped 34B breasts and then down to the smooth, bare junction between her taut thighs as he took the joint from his sexy older sister and took a long drag. He bent over her and took one of her fat, rubbery nipples between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. After making her crazy by dancing his tongue over the ultra-sensitive nub, he let her go and sat back up against the headboard. "Lis', baby," he said to her as he took another hit, "you are one perfect little slut. I can't wait to see you in action this weekend." He gently pulled his sister up against his side so she was laying half over him, cuddling into him.

Lisa wondered, just for a moment, why Matt seemed to be ignoring Margie. But she let that thought go as soon as her brother started sucking and gently tormenting her nipple. As he pulled her closer, and she curled into him 'fitting perfectly,' she thought, she felt absolutely blissful. She wanted to please her brother, her Master, as much as possible over the next few days. The anticipation was making her crazy and it drove her to start kissing her brother's neck and shoulder as his eyes swept over her firm athletic curves to her moistening pussy. "Anything, anyone, anywhere," she mumbled her slutty declaration into his ear as she grew even more excited.

Matt finally looked at the dark-haired and golden-skinned beauty lying at his other side. With none of the tenderness in his voice like when he spoke to Lisa, he said, "Bring us something cold to drink." And without waiting for a reply or a reaction, he turned back to his sister, his voice once again showing his true feelings. He felt the bed move behind him as he said, "So Andy is supposed to look a lot like me, huh?" Matt heard Margie stop by the door, waiting to hear Lisa's answer. Without looking at her, Matt barked "Hsien t'sai...Now!" in Margie's native Mandarin dialect and heard her scamper out the door and up the stairs.

"Fuck," Lisa thought, "we're not twins...how can he keep reading my mind?" "Yeah, Matt. At least, that's what Brian told Mom and Dad." As her brother's large, warm hand rubbed lazy circles over her hip and her tight little ass, Lisa sucked lightly on the smooth curve of warm flesh where his neck and shoulder met as they spoke. She gasped, feeling her brother's finger sliding into her moist channel from behind. "Do you want to see me perform with Andy, baby?" Her whisper was dark and smoky and it sounded like dirty sex...really good dirty sex!

Matt locked eyes with her and wasn't surprised, after hearing her voice, to see glaring slits where her eyes just were. He thought for a moment it was too early to get into this, but he knew he could use his sister's lust to accept what he had to say. His voice changed as well as he started to speak. "Yes, I do," he said with all the alpha-power in his voice he could muster. He stopped and waited as Margie came back with glasses of cold water in her hands. Matt took them from her and directed her back to the bed. He took a quick drink, put both glasses on the headboard shelf and turned back to the Asian beauty. "Suck my cock, slut...clean me with your lips and tongue." As she sat there, stunned momentarily by Matt's command, she watched her Master kiss his sister the way Margie wanted to be kissed for the rest of her life. Before they stopped, her tongue was already at work, licking the musky remains of earlier sex from Matt's musky organs.

Leaving Lisa breathless, Matt broke their deeply incestuous kiss and caught her eyes again. He pushed a second finger into her clutching cunt, fucking them in and out of her as he spoke. "I want you to do several things with Andy, my love. But everything depends on the first thing." Matt kissed her even more passionately than only a minute earlier, this time leaving his sister breathless and a little apprehensive.

"What is it, Matty? What is the first thing?" Lisa moved against her brother like a cat, stretching and molding her hot body against his, her hardened nipples grazing him and her wet, gaping cunt massaging his thigh.

God, it was hard for him to continue, but he knew it was necessary. "I want you...this weekend ...to get to know him really well." He looked steadily into Lisa's eyes as he spoke. "Your call -- your judgment...I trust you, you know that." He saw the questioning look in his sister's eyes. "If you find him to be just a nice guy, good. Fuck him well and leave him happy to know this side of the family." Matt shifted slightly on to his side facing Lisa and lifted his top leg. "My ass, slut," he barked at Margie again, "keep licking until I tell you to stop." Margie moaned, loving the way her Master was using her.

"But," Matt continued again with his alpha voice, "if you find something there, like maybe there could be...a future...with him..."

"What, baby? What are you talking about? What kind of future with him?" Lisa was starting to sound upset.

Matt altered his pitch slightly, forcing Lisa to pay attention and accept what he was saying. "We all love many people, Lis'. All I'm asking is that you find out, this weekend if possible, if Andy is someone you might be able to love." Matt exhaled slowly, calming himself down -- this was much harder than he thought. "If he is, if you think there could be a future there, then I want you to be the Number One Best Fuck that he's ever had."

"You know I'll always do whatever you want, Matty," she said softly. "But why are you telling me this now? Do you want me to fall in love with him? Please, Matt, tell me what's going on."

Matt reached over his sister and took a joint off the bed-side table. He took a deep drag and let the sweet smoke relax him before he replied. "You and Margie are going to graduate in a few months and I know you won't want to hang around here. And I don't have any real desire to be here without both of you." Matt groaned as Margie's tongue found the inside of his sphincter. "Uncle David seems to have some opportunities lined up for all of us...you, me, the slut with her tongue up my ass, and of course Brian and Kathy...and Andy...if everything works out." Matt kissed his sister lightly on her lips. "Just relax this weekend, babycakes. Have a good time...just see if there might be anything there between you guys, okay?" He looked deep into Lisa's eyes again. "Do you think, for even a minute, that we're not going to be together...forever? I love you, Lisa, and I know you love me. We will always be together."

Lisa looked her brother deep into his eyes. The love she'd always seen was still there, shining with his adoration and devotion and she felt better immediately. She smiled silently for a minute, letting her younger brother see and understand that she was completely alright and okay with what he was saying. She took his semi-hard cock in her hand and started stroking him, her fingers working softly over the ridge around his large cockhead. "So tell me, little brother," Lisa whispered softly, "if I like him...maybe a lot...will you and your tongue-slut wanna play, too?"

"Uuunnnggh!" Matt groaned sharply as Margie reacted to Lisa's loving taunt by shoving her pointed little tongue as far up Matt's rectum as she could. He reached behind and pulled the hot and excited Asian coed away from his ass and up to his face. Her face was bewitching -- a mixture of love and lust; the way she shaped her eyes to mirror her excitement put a spell on the young man every time she looked at him that way. He pulled her close for a kiss that took her breath away. Margie melted into him, her nipples growing hard and long against him and her slick, moist mound grinding against his lean hip as their tongues played with each other. Then he broke the passionate embrace and held her slightly away. "Now do my sister...the same way, tongue-slut." His voice was sharp and impatient.

Both of the young, highly excited women in Matt's bed felt their vaginal walls start to moisten in response as Margie moved quickly to a position behind Lisa's beautiful bum. Having been there many times before, she knew exactly how to please her girlfriend and she started immediately to draw slow circles with her tongue around Lisa's star-shaped pucker until she reached the tangy center. Then she used her tiny finger tips to hold it open and the sexy Asian girl forced her hard tongue right inside Lisa's anus, licking furiously around the stretched ring of her sphincter.

Matt leaned back into Lisa as she struggled to maintain control while Margie continued to eat out her ass. God, she loved that girl! "What do you mean, Lis'? We always like to play, you know that." Matt was teasing her but he wanted her to make the commitment for them all.

"God, that's sooo good, China Doll!" Lisa was laying on her right side and her left hand gripped her left thigh pulling up and separating her ass cheeks. "You know what I mean, Master," she said as Margie's tongue kept circling deeper into her dark, musky asshole. "Suppose he's as hot as Brian said...and I do really like him..." Lisa gasped around Margie's anal attacks, "I could never think about...really being with someone...really loving him...if you and Margie, you know...didn't love him, too." His cock was hard from her constant stroking and the heat Margie was generating by eating ass so well. Lisa used her thumb to spread a large drop of pre-cum all over Matt's swollen head. She lifted her mouth to her brother's and they kissed deeply before she dropped her head and took his stiff shaft into her mouth and began to suck, working her tongue into his pee-hole.

"If you like him, baby...find out fast what he likes...then it's your call, honey." Matt was pulling and twisting Lisa's stiff, fat nipples as she sucked his stalk. "But me and China Doll are the same as you, Lis'..." He pinched the hard, rubbery tip making his sister gasp and pull her head off his cock. She looked at him as he continued applying pressure. "We can't love him if we don't like the way he fucks and sucks. Right, Mai Ling?" From between Lisa's spread ass cheeks, Margie groaned her agreement. "So find out, baby...of course, he's gonna want to fuck Margie...that's a given. So you have to find out, before we're all together..." Matt bent down and took his sister's abused nipple between his lips and started to suck gently, making Lisa's cunt throb in time to the suckling sensation at her firm, full breast. As she approached a climax from the sensations at her breast and from Margie's tongue swirling around her spread-open anus, Lisa heard Matt finish his instructions. "Find out if another guy...another cock...is gonna bother him. If he's cool with that then sure, we'll be happy to party with you, baby. If he's not, then just enjoy him and that's fine, too."

Lisa slid two fingers into her frothing pussy, coating them liberally with her lubricating crème. She bent her head back down, swallowing her brother's beautiful meat until he hit the back of her throat. When her breathing was under control she let his thick, spongy head and several inches of his powerful shaft slide into her throat, her cute button nose buried in his groin; she shoved both slick fingers deep into his rectum and started massaging his prostate. Coupled with the swallowing action of her throat muscles, Lisa knew she was forcing Matt to climax. She couldn't wait any longer for his salty syrup; a quick rub across his swollen balls started the hot flow through his throbbing cock and out his enlarged pee-hole.

The universe seemed to be expanding more rapidly than normal -- at least in Matt's current perspective. He was just getting into his sister's excellent swallowing technique, reveling in all the ways a blowjob makes a guy feel great, when her satanic fingers invaded his anus and started their unholy ministrations. He was overwhelmed as her tiny digits did their magic and when her other hand rubbed his sac, it was all over. "Oh fuck, baby," his voice was ragged as he fought a losing battle to control himself, "you're making me cum...I wasn't ready...unnnggghhh..." He felt the first throb bursting from his huge hard-on into his sister's throat. "You'll pay, sweet cheeks," he gasped as the second rope of hot, thick jism coated her throat, "I swear you'll pay!"

The hot blast of his thick cum down her throat was enough to bring Lisa over the edge as well, moaning and groaning around her brother's thick pole, forcing Margie to remove her tongue before Lisa's clamping sphincter cut off the tip! Lisa pulled Matt's stiff, throbbing organ back out of her throat until her lips were sealed around the rigid crown, his cockhead lying across her tongue. She loved the feel of him, the weight of his cock; and she loved his taste as the rest of his thick, white cum shot across her tongue and coated her mouth. She kept sucking her brother's magnificent penis until her probing tongue could coax no more of the delicious elixir from him. Margie moved quickly back to the other side of the bed, molding her golden, athletic form into Matt's right side, mirroring Lisa on his left. As she laid her cheek on his chest, Lisa rose up and moved towards her beautiful China Doll. When her face was directly above Margie's, Lisa tilted her lover's face and gently worked her full lips apart with her delicate fingers. And as Margie's open mouth moved in line, Lisa let her mouthful of brother-cum slide between those oh-so- kissable lips and into Margie's waiting mouth.

Matt took a deep drag from a joint in the ashtray and watched in virtual slow motion as his older sister spilled his baby-batter into his...'what the fuck is she?' he asked himself, 'just a slave? Not really. His girlfriend? Yeah, but so much more. Wife, maybe?' He felt the tremor start somewhere deep in his gut as he replayed the last thought. A thousand images flickered on the backs of his eyelids as he held the smoke deep in his lungs. It started with Yuan Mai Ling as a bride -- her golden flesh looking so beautiful in her white dress and it ended on their honeymoon bed -- his sister and parents stripping off her dress and then her flimsy white silk under things, oiling her flesh and preparing her for a formal welcome into the family. 'Fiancé,' he thought, 'why the fuck not?'

The tremors built as Matt watched the X-rated wedding video playing inside his head. Blood filled his long, thick cock once again as he imagined all the different possible endings to his own home movie. When he opened his eyes again, what he saw was even more erotic, more cock- stretching than he could have imagined. As the last strand of shiny semen clung to Lisa's tongue at the top and the tip of Margie's tongue at the bottom, the last little pearl of cum slid down the strand and exploded into Margie's mouth. The hot and bothered Chinese girl reached up and took Lisa's face between her hands. As she crushed Lisa's lips with her own, Margie turned Lisa so her back was on her brother's chest and Lisa was on top of her as they kissed deeply and passionately, their intertwining tongues sharing the last of Matt's cum between them.

When the girls finished licking each others' mouths and lips, they both nestled in to the young man's long, trim torso. He looked down at them as he took another hit from the joint. The two hottest young women he'd ever known were lying next to him...naked and sweaty, full of his cum, and ready to do his bidding -- totally and absolutely. He put the joint back in the ashtray, exhaled and curled his long arms around both girls. Matt looked at his sister and then at Margie.