Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except for the obvious racial differences, the two girls could have been mistaken for twins. Faces that could change from cheerleader 'cute' to centerfold 'hot' with the slightest change of make-up and demeanor were framed with long, silky hair. From the curves of their shoulders, over their perfect 34B breasts, down their flat, trim tummies and their smooth mounds, and then down their superbly shaped legs, each girl was flawlessly put together. When matched with their seemingly limitless libidos, they were perfection in Matt's eyes. As he came to understand how he felt about them, he knew he didn't want to spend even one day separated from them for the rest of his life. So it was with all the love that he felt -- for both his sister and Margie -- that he raised his arms and simultaneously whacked them both on their beautiful butts!

Both girls yelped and gasped at the loud, flat smack on their perfect asscheeks. Before they could even ask, Matt dialed up his alpha-voice and got their full attention. "You two are probably the worst sluts anybody has ever tried to train." A fast look silenced both girls before they could respond. He leaned over the Chinese coed and kissed her fiercely, squeezing her ass where he had just left a bright red mark.

Matt looked into the black pools of her exotic, almond-shaped eyes. "Ni ai wo mah?" He whispered harshly. "Do you love me?"

Yuen Mai Ling cast her spell-binding eyes down that special way the only the most erotic Asian women could manage. From beneath her long lashes, her eyes flashed like black opals. "You know I do, Master. Please forgive me for complaining earlier...it was...not appropriate."

Matt's father had taught him enough to know that Margie's reply, in very formal Chinese, showed her truth in the respect she gave him. He was rushing it, he knew, but he also felt so right about their unique situation. Maybe the most compelling reason to move his personal timetable forward was Uncle David's request regarding his cousin Brian's fiancé, Kathy. His eyes swept across every inch of her golden flesh...she was perfection -- it nearly took his breath away.

Brother then leaned over his older sister, molded against his other side. She was physically perfect in all the same ways as her sister-slut. He had loved her since before he could remember, and since their first true incestuous union, that love had grown exponentially between them. He adored the way she kept her deep brown eyes open as they kissed the way no brother and sister ever should. Already knowing her true feelings for him, he whispered harshly, "Do you know... really know...how much I love you? How much I need you in my life...forever?"

Lisa's cunt was creaming as her brother's words penetrated her endorphin-controlled brain. She could hardly make herself speak. "Yes, Matty. You know I do."

"Trust me, Lis'?" he asked. "Completely?" This time she just nodded before they kissed again. What ever he might do, Lisa believed it was for both of them...all of them.

With both girls sufficiently breathless, Matt resumed the controlling pitch in his voice. "We have too much to do to get ready for the weekend for you two..." he rubbed their sexy little behinds gently as he spoke, "to misbehave like you did tonight." His tone didn't allow for any response. "Lisa, you know better...if I need to maintain control, I cannot have you interfere. Mai Ling, I know you thought it was cute to misbehave in order to be punished. But there will be other people around this weekend and I have some work to do for Uncle David. It just won't be any good for any of us if you both don't play your parts correctly."

That got their attention! Both girls snuggled closer, each with a hand massaging their Master's genitals. It seemed to bring all three closer together as Matt set about answering their un-asked questions. "Lis', light a joint, hon. You're gonna have to hold it to my lips, too." There was a stereo giggle as each girl felt his long fingers glide between their moistened furrows and play lightly between asshole and clit as he spoke. As his sister held a joint between his lips and he sucked down the heady smoke, he was once again truly amazed and overwhelmed by his unreal and incredibly fortunate circumstances.

The eighteen year old freshman was in his off-campus apartment, smoking $1000 an ounce weed with the two hottest girls in the entire University. Better than that, they were naked and playing with his dick and balls, just waiting for him to tell them what to do. God, does it get any better?

"Lisa, tell me a little about Brian, okay? What was he like when you met him at the hotel for the weekend?" Matt moaned a little as Margie started sucking on his nipple.

"Sure, Matty." Lisa curled her fingers around his thick shaft as she spoke. "Brian was great, you know?" She giggled as she squeezed him. "Not this great, bro...but nice. He was funny and sexy and we had a really good time together. He said he can't wait to fuck me and Mom together -- he got real excited about that." Lisa bent over and kissed Margie softly on the mouth. "Just wait 'til he sees you, Doll -- he'll really go nuts!"

"When you were at the hotel bar the first night, what was he like? How did he react to the other guy looking at you? What about the room service guy? How did he react to that?" Lisa stopped the questions by putting the joint between his lips.

Matt inhaled as Lisa started to answer him again. "It was fun, you know, but different from you. It was like...uhmm...it was more for him than for me. Does that make any sense?" She looked into her brother's eyes. "I mean, if it was you and me, and we did the same exact stuff...I don't know, I just think you would have made it all about me and my feelings. With Brian, it was fun, a lot of fun..." she tickled Margie's swollen nipple, "...but it seemed to be all about how it affected him...you know?" Lisa looked at her brother again. "Why, Matty? What's going on?"

A plume of smoke jetted out of Matt's mouth. "Do you think he would ever make a good Master?"

"Oh, God, no!" Lisa started to laugh softly. "I don't think he'd go for it...he'd be lost, hon. But he would really make a great sub for some dom!" Again she looked at him. "Matty, what is it, baby?"

For a long minute, Matt was silent. He looked at both of his girls, knowing there was going to be a small uproar. "Uncle David told me, if I didn't think Brian was up to doing it himself, he wants me...to make Kathy, Brian's fiancé...my slut."

He was right -- there was an immediate reaction from both of them. He let them jabber for just a few seconds before he silenced them with his controlling voice. "This is exactly what I mean." He made sure both of his sluts caught the glare in his eyes as they fell silent immediately. "I know it was a surprise, but I still need to know that you will perform properly when the others are here." He looked directly at his sister, "Lisa, will you control yourself?" She nodded humbly and he turned to Margie. "Wei hsien-ma, ni gai wo..." Using Chinese to stress the importance, he asked her why she was not giving him the proper respect.

"I'm so sorry, Master...I was just so surprised," Margie whispered, a single tear falling down her cheek, "please forgive me?" She had never looked so vulnerable or so beautiful before.

Matt looked at her and saw the uncertainty in her eyes, as though she was afraid his feeling for her might have changed. He knew then that he loved her too much to cause her any unintentional suffering. While he seemed to be maintaining complete control from the outside, the young man's insides were trembling with all kinds of anxieties -- yet he had to press forward.

His voice even more stiff and formal than before, he continued in English. "The future slut-wife of a Master must know how to do things correctly, not be forgiven for things done wrong."

He took the joint from his sister and put it to his lips as he waited for their reaction. He didn't have to wait long.

"What?!?" "Wife...when?" "Really, bro?" "Do Mom and..." "Oh, Matt...me???"

When the confusion stopped, Matt pulled Margie over his hips so she was sitting across his waist. He sat up facing her, so close her expanding nipples were pressing into his chest, and wrapped his arms around her flawless body. "Yuen Mai Ling, wo ai ni...I love you," he said and he kissed her.

Margie was vibrating on Matt's lap. She still wasn't quite sure what was happening. At first she'd thought Matt had proposed to his sister -- that made no sense at all! She didn't dream he could have meant her...until he'd sat up and told her he loved her. When his lips found hers and they both opened to each other, their kiss became something she had never experienced before. From the very first night that Matt moved in, Margie had been living in a dream world. Now, she realized that her dream could become reality. As their tongues explored each other, Matt kept hugging her closer and tighter and Margie responded by rubbing her slick mound across her Master's thick shaft. When it was stiff enough, Matt and Margie felt Lisa's hands guide it into Margie's wet hole.

When she was seated, fully impaled on his long, thick cock, Margie broke their kiss. "I love you so much, Matt. But how can we..." Tears started rolling down her face and when they reached her crooked little half-smile, Matt licked them gently off her face.

Matt turned to his side and brought his sister up to join them, his arms now around them both. Lisa kissed both of them deeply, waiting for her brother to tell them what was happening.

Matt started to explain as Margie kept a gentle sway in her hips, rocking back and forth on her all-time favorite cock. "It fits perfectly, everywhere, so perfectly," she thought. She knew she could never give it up.

"I love you both so much," Matt said while he fucked Margie and plunged his fingers in and out of his sister's pussy and ass, "I can't think about being here without you. Margie, will you marry me? Right after graduation?"

"Oh yes, Matty! YES YESSS YESSSSSS!!!!!" She kissed him and then turned her glaring, lust-filled eyes on her future sister-in-law. "Your fingers are so far in my ass, baby...I feel you massaging your brother's cock...Lisa, you're...oh, FUCK...making me CUUMMMMMM!!!!!"

Satisfied that she had taken care of Margie, Lisa turned her attentions back to her younger, sexy brother. She kissed him as deeply and as lovingly as she ever had. If there was such a thing as an emotional orgasm, she was having it with her brother. As soon as he'd said the word slut-wife, she understood all of their earlier conversations about Andy. Their eyes met -- they both knew how perfect this arrangement was. By marrying Margie, Matt was assuring his sister that they would never be apart. "I love you, Matty." She kissed him lightly, her beautiful smile lighting her eyes. She slid a hand between Matt and Margie, cupping her lover's breast and turning the gorgeous Asian coed towards her. "I'm so happy, Mai Ling, for you and my brother...you are truly my sister now, baby." The two sexy coeds, naked and sweating (and one with a huge cock up her cunt) leaned into each other, breast to breast and nipple to nipple and kissed with as much passion and love as they ever had.

Matt broke them apart with a sharp reminder. "Things aren't going to change around here, sluts. At least not for a while." He took a quick hit, waited, and then blew the smoke gently into Margie's mouth. "Turn around and lean back against me, China Doll." He moved her shoulders, rotating her perfect little cheerleader body around his stiff ten inches, and then pulled her back against his chest.

"Oh, Master, that feels so good...ahh...ahhh!!" Margie groaned as Matt's long fingers pulled her swollen, dark pink nipples away from her perfect tits. No one had ever made her feel like that before Matt.

He slid his hands over her firm breasts and flexed his cock against her cervix. "Use your pussy, baby... squeeze me hard." He moaned as he felt her vaginal muscles working his dick. "Lisa," he mumbled, "get in front...lick us, baby...lick us both." When she had moved into position and put her little pink tongue to work, Matt took a quick hit and then started speaking again.

"After you guys graduate, we're all gonna move back home. We can get married during the summer...whenever. I'm going to enroll in school up there...part time...work for Uncle David part time, too. You guys have a choice...go interview for a job you want or David will fix you up with a client in that line of work...or, if you want..." Matt took another hit and after a few seconds, her reached down and pulled his sister up so he could give her the smoke in a kiss. "If you two sluts really want to excel in what you seem to like best...you can go to work directly for Uncle David." Margie moaned as she felt Matt's cock grow even larger as she worked it with her cunt walls. "You would start as Directors of Customer Relations and Customer Satisfaction." Matt groaned -- Lisa's fingernails slid lightly over his scrotum on the way to his puckered back door. "Brian already works for a client of his dad's, but I think Kathy will be employed...oh, fuck, babycakes...uhhh...uhhHHH...directly as well." Matt couldn't take any more stimulation; he needed release before his balls exploded. "Get off, baby," he lifted Margie off his lap and bent her forwards on her hands and knees. "You too, Lis'...hurry." He was moaning as he lined them up side by side. Only the color of their firm flesh differentiated the two girls from Matt's view. He moved up behind them on his knees and as he stroked Margie's ass with one hand, he lined his stiff prick up with his sister's moist cunt with the other and shoved himself in to the hilt.

"OOHHHH!!! MATTTTYYYY!!!!" Lisa wailed at his intrusion. "You're huge, bro," she whispered as he filled her completely. He pulled back until his cockhead was just inside her lips and then he pushed his hard, fat shaft back up her sweet cunt until his balls slapped her flesh. Lisa moaned again, "So full...unnnggghhh...tearing me up...oooh!" But she felt emptier than ever when he pulled out completely and shifted his hips in Margie's direction. "Matty, that's not nice," she said softly as she turned her head back and watched him line that big missile up with Margie's steamy silo. "Watch out, baby," she said to Margie, "here it comes!"

"AAAIIIYYAA!!!" Margie tried to control her scream as her Master's fuck-stick slid through her hot, wet pussy until he was pushing through her cervix. "Fuck me, Matty..." she whimpered as he leaned over her and grabbed her tits, "fuck me, zhang fu...fuck me, my...husband!" And as she spoke she climaxed -- her cunt and cervical ring opening for him and he was buried deep in her womb.

The hot little Asian beauty was totally out of control. The rippling of her cuntal walls against Matt's embedded shaft kept her climax rolling over her in waves. And just when she thought she was starting to recover, she felt a violent twitch inside her and then a powerful jet spray of his hot, thick cum splashing her womb and causing yet another climax. When she could open her eyes, she saw Lisa beside her with lust-glazed eyes, waiting for her own shot from her brother's powerful cock. The two beauties kissed as Matt pulled out and quickly slipped his rock-hard dick back up his sister's waiting pussy. Lisa yelped as well as her brother let loose another torrent of thick, white semen into her.

"Turn around," he whispered harshly to both of them as he fell out of his sister and back on to the bed. His long, hard cock pointed towards his head as he motioned to the girls to finish him with their mouths. Kneeling quickly at his side, first Margie sucked him into her mouth to get the next splash of his delicious crème and then she passed his pole to Lisa who took the next pulse down her throat. They kept passing him back and forth, one sucking his cock and the other licking his balls, until both girls were satisfied there was nothing left to suck out of him.

He still had one thing to clarify, hoping it would be much easier for both girls to accept now that Margie's future situation had been taken care of. Matt took a joint out of the ashtray and took a hit. After he exhaled, he pulled his legs back and crossed them as he sat up. "Look at you two," he started to scold them, "leaking all over my bed!" Over their giggles, he said "Clean each other up while I tell you about Kathy." He took another hit of the powerful dope as his two Perfect 10 sluts slid effortlessly into a classic 69 position and started pleasing each other. It looked as natural as breathing the way the girls licked and nibbled each others' shaven genitals.

"The first thing I need to tell you," he started, "is that you two are the hottest fucking women of all time." He was enchanted by the action just a few feet in front of him. "Fuck! If I let myself, you two could make me hard again right now!" That brought a giggle from the loving couple. "But," he continued in a more serious tone, "I have to tell you...both of you...what Uncle David told me earlier." The giggling stopped but neither Lisa nor Margie was inclined, at that point, to stop their tongue play.

Matt adopted his alpha-voice again, needing them to truly understand what he was going to say. "Lis'...Margie, Dad and Uncle David both told me...I have to be careful...we have to be careful with Kathy this weekend." That stopped their love-making; both girls made their way back to snuggle against Matt like they did earlier. "Dad said he 'fell in love' with her within minutes. Uncle David said the same thing. We will, too...and that's okay. But," he continued, "we have to be really careful. Brian wants to marry her; she wants to as well, but she wants more. She told Mom that she wants three things in her life.

"One, she really does love Brian and she wants to marry him. Two, and Lis', I know you will appreciate this...she wants to keep sleeping with her older brother, Andy. And three...this is the good one...she wants to be a slut...like you and Mom, Lis'."

"What about me, Matt?" Margie was fake pouting, looking and sounding like the hottest twenty year old on the planet. She licked her luscious lips and dropped her hand to his cock. "Don't I measure up on the Slut-meter?"

"She didn't know about you when Brian brought her to the house, hon." Matt slid his hand across her golden ass. "But when I give you to Mom this weekend...for training...if I do take Kathy as a slut, she should probably be with you and Mom. What do you guys think?"

Matt took a hit and held the smoke deep in his lungs as the girls talked to each other. He reached over and grabbed his cell phone. He'd punched the number before they knew what he was doing. When Brian answered, Matt silenced the girls. "Hey, cuz..." Matt spoke into the tiny device, "how you guys doing?"

"We're good, Matt. You...Lisa...how's my gorgeous cousin?" Matt could hear the smile in his cousin's voice.

"She told us all about your weekend in the hotel, Brian." Matt's tone was very even and pleasant. "She said she can't wait to see you again."

"Matt...uhmm...you know..." Brian was sounding a little stressed and Matt wanted to put him at ease.

"Hey, Brian," Matt tried upping his alpha-pitch just a little, "I think I pretty much know everything. And there is no problem. I know you and Kathy did just about everything with Mom and Dad...they loved it, by the way. Mom really loves sucking you...just like she loves sucking your father."

"Are you really okay, Matt...with everything?" Brian was looking for a little reassurance and forgiveness. Matt knew then that his cousin would never be a Master.

"Yeah...really, Bri. It's all good. I can't wait to see you guys. Dad told me...he said...if, you know...you and me...uhmm, he said it would be...really great." Matt paused, letting his cousin process everything. "And I really can't wait to meet Kathy and Andy. Heard nothing but great things."