All Comments on 'Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 03'

by clarepanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I love your story, I have voted on all 3 and given very high marks, but have reserved comment until now. I'm sue the readers and general public would be shocked to know how many men would rate this as their ultimate fantasy though few would admit it. Switching gender roles is a fascinating concept, many a man has often dreamed what it would be like to be a woman, to be pampered, adore, and desired, and to have the power to choose when and with whom to have sex, men having suffered rejection so often is a fact of dating life.

You story is well written, well thought out (researched) nicely paced and as kinky as it may be it is so much more a romantic love story than a kink piece or story of single minded domination or forced control, as both Mattie and Jo desire their role reversals and proceed to please not only their partner as well as their own desires. There true love is truly the over riding theme of the story, a more perfect match of hearts and minds could never be found save the mind of an imaginative and gifted author, very nice touch.

I only hope there is more to this, I think you have much more to tell and I will look forward to you developing your hinted future plots. Thank you have a wonderful Christmas, I hope you'll have time to write.

clarepantiesclarepantiesover 13 years agoAuthor
thanks

thanks gloria for your nice supportive comments and yes there is more to come - I have one chapter in pending and am writing the 7th at the moment - a wee bit of writers 'block' at the moment probably because of Christmas.

the story does actually have a high degree of reality running through it....

also I think it 'refreshing' to have something that balances romance, kink and fact - and also to try and pass some on useful information to gender-change folk as there are lots of misconceptions that need cracking out there.

Have a great Christmas yourself........

jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Sub

I am a bisexual male submissive/slave slut and Pet. I wish I were the persona receiving all your loving attention. I also love to be spanked, paddled and whipped until my bottom is reddened and warm to the touch. After that is achieved, my hot ass can be fucked or my mouth fucked with a strap-on.

Please continue this series. I love it.

jbilove

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

this is happening at an incredible rate, so fast. when do they relish in what, or how far they have come, or at least communicate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous