Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also have the long boots if we go out, Mattie."

I closely inspected the corset, it was pretty well stayed and fastened on clips. It must have a struggle to have put on as it was pretty tight. Her waist was cinched in, probably by a good two inches which helped emphasise her glorious bottom.

"Wow," was my reaction, "You look really good, and I love it."

"It is your birthday and I thought a new look and angle to go along with my boyish nature would not go amiss tonight."

"No it's wonderful... What a surprise!"

"Well, less of your chatter now, you know where I want you and need you, Mattie. After all it was Doctor Curtis who stressed the need for a pre-bed routine so as to get you to sleep well."

I manoeuvred into position and Joanna locked in my wrists and the spreader bars. I was to be helpless underneath her. Jo walked around me as was her norm, teasing me, teasing herself. She picked up one of the crops and teased my breasts and clit through my lingerie with its leather end.

As she came to sit down on the Stool, she slipped her fingers in on either side of her panties and deftly slid them down her legs as she leant forward, giving me a full view of her bottom cheeks and anus. She sat down fully onto the stool and her cheeks enveloped me and her bottom crack opened to accept the pleasure it was now due. Her perineum between her cunt and puckered anus was directly above me and my tongue darted forward to pay the necessary homage to that area, moving slowly up and down between the two love orifices as she gently rocked herself.

Jo then lifted herself off the Stool and turned through one hundred and eighty degrees, therefore focusing her clit, labial area and cunt for my service to her. She was already very wet and sticky and a first orgasm of the evening was not that far away. My tongue gently played on her, focusing on her clit as I guessed she was seeking one of her earth-shattering clitoral orgasms. I probed her hood and whirled my tongue around it clockwise and then anti-clockwise.

She always liked this; I darted down the inside of her pussy lips, picking up some of her divine cream; a little probe of the entrance to her grotto; and back to her love bud. Jo continued her rocking on me; on the upstroke, it allowed me to breathe and take in her scent as well as rotate my tongue; on the down-stroke, to slow down and right at the bottom hold my tongue and nose tight into her.

She started to cum and I felt her shake as her orgasm took over her body, releasing her sweet nectar all over my nose and mouth; one of my favourite parts of submission to her was being the recipient of her love-stream. With her little after-tremors, Jo continued to press down on me, forcing her love juices all over me, and into my mouth.

She slowly rose, muttering some "Mmmmmm"s.

She released my bonds, helped me up and led me over to the 'Tower.' Jo secured me into place, my head into the soft leather collar, tightened to I could hardly move my neck. My midriff was then secured by the belt and this forced the pole up my pantied bottom crack exposing my cheeks; this was quickly followed by my hands being cuffed on to the bar behind me with the rod raised to keep my hands away from my bottom. She then forced my legs open and splayed them out and cuffed my ankles. I was now helpless to how she wanted to play with me or do to me.

Jo walked around me, looking rather like a dominatrix in her leather corset holding up her stockings and no panties on, displaying her wet, glistening cunt. She went over to my lingerie drawer where I had unpacked and pulled out the ziplock bag she had asked me to pack. She came back to me, stood in front of me, and closely inspected and sniffed her own briefs. Choosing a black pair, she turned it inside out so the white stains of her cum were evident on the gusset; she came across and let me sniff them.

Jo went behind me and the next thing I knew was her hand coming around my head pushing the brief into my mouth. This was followed by this ball gag which she tightened onto me, so that I had to taste her panties. I didn't know that she had acquired one. Her next act was to take the matching pair to her corset, slide them over my head, so my nose was now engulfed in her fresh scent emanating from the cotton lining of the panties. Lastly, she placed this hood over my head so all was now black and all I could concentrate on were her taste and aroma. Having been a long-time fantasy of mine, this was seventh heaven.

Her hands glided over me sensually and then she left me for a few minutes to reflect on her. I then felt my panties being pulled town and her finger went to my anus and I could feel her lubricating me up and pushing her finger in, and then two.

She pulled out of me and I felt myself invaded by this long curved anal probe; Jo showed and told me later it was an acrylic crystal hook that was some 27cm long with a penile like head on it. She returned to feeling me, my corseted breasts, my stocking clad legs, and my bottom and front encased in their silky panties.

Suddenly I felt a crack across my bottom. It hurt quite considerably and a second one followed and a third. This jolted me and pushed my nose deep into her panties she had just been wearing and made me bite into her briefs in my mouth. 3 more cracks reined in and had me wanting to squirm and writhe, except I was her prisoner.

Suddenly, this tingling vibration hit me as I felt this enormous vibrator/wand push up against my mons and my boy-clit. Jo alternated the assault on both fronts, three lashes to the rear and increased tingling to the front. She repeated this a few times and she stopped and left me alone to again reflect.

It was a good five or ten minutes before I felt her fingers again, this time pulling down my panties and she took me into her mouth and brought me quickly to an orgasm. As soon as I had cum my hood and panties gags were removed and she came forward, opened my mouth, and kissed me deep, my cum being forced into my mouth.

Before she released me, Jo pulled out another new toy and strapped this onto my head. It was a chin-dildo with a 6 to 7 inch hard and ribbed black cock coming off it. My mouth and tongue were left free to serve. She ordered me onto the bed and climbed over me, lowering herself onto the cock above me and suggesting I serve her anus. Rapidly, she was pre-cumming and her juices were making their way down the hard cock and onto my chin and mouth. And her next orgasm came, hard and long. She sat on the cock and me to enjoy this, the hard phallus filling her cunt.

"Stay where you are, Mattie." Jo lifted herself off the chin cock and her cum came gushing out even more over me. She quickly slid down the bed, reached for my clit and rode herself to another hard orgasm; I followed her into this ecstatic state, just behind her, flooding her cunt with my warm pleasure.

She managed to swivel around on me, and she released my cock chin straps. We lay there on each other and still in each other, gently kissing each other and 'cooing.' She was playing with my breasts, commenting on when they would emerge from their hiding so we could do away with these falsies, and how she had enjoyed the chin cock in her with me underneath.

Eventually, we pulled off each other and dressed for bed. I chose the long white silky nightie that she liked, with white panties that had a semi-transparent front, and she put on silk men's pyjamas. We feel sleep with nice thoughts running through, and in each others arms. Mine were about what had just happened and the thought of those female hormones now well in me. What a day.

12