Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want you relatively conventionally tonight Mattie."

"Me too. I want to make slow love to you and explore all of you."

We turned and kissed passionately, Louise's tongue probing deep into my mouth, exploring my teeth and lips. Our hands wrapped around each other pulling us closer together. Her hands meandered over my bottom, inquisitively exploring me, feeling that I had stockings on. Her fingers ran up and down the straps, gently pulling at them and tightening the hose on me. She tugged on my panties pulling them tight on to my clit.

We moved to take off our clothing. I helped Louise out of her jewellery and top. She stepped out of her skirt and there she was dressed in a nice cream bra and French cut panties. She helped me and soon I was down to my pink cami, panties, garter belt and stockings. Louise commented on how nice and feminine they looked.

We climbed onto the bed and Louise removed my cami to focus on my little buds; I removed her bra. Her tongue felt good, swirling over my nipples and bringing them out of their shell, and then gently nipping them. Again she kissed me long and hard, her tongue going deep into my mouth, asserting her control over me. She then moved to my neck and ear lobes, an area I was finding was becoming increasingly sensitive.

Between us, I managed to get her on her back and returned the compliments and her wonderful, pert, brown nipples firmed up with my oral play. I went to move down her tummy to gently play with her mons through her panties. I took both sides of her mons in the soft panties material between my fingers and pulled outwards. I moved my fingers downwards gently onto both of her labial lips and did the same action, teasing out her clit from its home and getting her vulva to pulse with anticipation. Louise started to gently moan with this gentle but firm frotting. I could feel her getting wetter in her panties, something that I could enjoy later.

My fingers continued to do their work through the material using this pinching technique and running my fingers tantalisingly over her pussy entrance and down to her anus. My mouth darted back up to her nipples pushing off Louise's hands as she tried to play with her breasts. I gave her a commentary of what I was feeling, how she was responding and how wonderfully intoxicating she was.

Louise motioned me to use my nose and tongue on her and I slipped into position between her legs to tease her through her panties, one of my favourite things in foreplay. I took in her now familiar essence and enjoyed the increasing dampness and mustiness as she scaled her own mountain. I pressed in with my nose and my movement also served to gently masturbate her clit and lips, as well as that sensitive area in the vulva just under her clit.

She moved her hips up and tried to get her panties off. So I went to release her from her fabric haven and, at the same time, removed mine, leaving me in my stockings and belt, as well as my chains. She rolled over and suggested I got on my back. I complied and the next thing I felt was her turning herself and then her gorgeous bottom approaching my nose and tongue for me to pleasure her orally. I felt her mouth descend onto my now hardening gurl-clit, teasing its head and shaft.

Louise was now very damp and I could feel her responding to mouth. I gently suctioned my mouth onto her letting her respond to the play and the vacuum and then let my tongue dart forward to capture her essence. Gradually I moved down her love area to play on her anus, it tight puckered entrance opening up slightly to my response. And then back up to her pussy entrance so as to enjoy that in the same manner, my mouth soft and open to provide her the stimulus to masturbate and prepare herself to be fucked by me.

Meanwhile Louise continued to work me over and I was pretty hard in her mouth; her teasing of my clit head and just under was remorseless, moving up and down to the base of it. I could feel her excitement boiling up and suddenly she lent back onto me, pressing her bottom hard into my face, and I felt her electricity as her orgasm hit her, washing over her and, in doing so, flooding my mouth. I took her in, savouring her pleasure, becoming hers.

"Fuck me, Mattie, Fuck me"

"Me or a harness," I grunted.

"You."

Louise moved around on me, her head and breasts towards me, and lowered herself onto my gurl-clit. I saw and felt her wet pussy grip on to me and take me in and she started to fuck herself against my hard clit. I took her breasts into my hand and massaged them, feeling her hard nipples in my hand. I could see that her chest was already reddening up. She frigged herself hard on me and I could clearly see her excitement on her withdrawal stroke; I was using my hips to help penetrate as far as I could into her and I could sense her cum on my thighs. She rocked on me so as to frot her g-spot.

As she started to cum, I moved my hands onto her shoulders and pulled her forwards towards me, allowing her gorgeous breasts to hang down. I lifted myself up to Louise and our mouths met, our tongues probing each other with lust and passion. She exploded on me and around me with her climax and I came just behind her, my cream washing into her.

She collapsed on to me and we lay there relaxing, revelling in each other's love, enjoying that wonderful sensation of just having cum. I remained semi-hard in her, surprising myself but my lust to please Louise was that strong. We swapped sweet nothings and fantasies for some twenty minutes, enjoying each other. Slowly, she built her want to be taken again and then motioned me to remain on my back. She stood above me and opened her still swollen and wet pussy, and exposing her anus to me. What a sight it was.

She lowered herself down once more, facing down the bed, this time into a full queening position, a position that Joanna would use on me and let me clean her up and inhale her scent. My tongue went to work probing and exploring her love recesses and orifices, gently building her up again. She regulated my breathing with her bottom pressure, giving me time to take in air, before making me serve her again. I continued on and on and I could feel her little climax moments as she built towards another big one. As she approached climax, she moved forward and quickly brought herself off on my clit.

She wasn't finished and she rolled over onto her tummy and asked me to harness and strap her with one of our larger cocks. I put on the artificial cock, a little lub on it and onto her and pushed into her. I moved in and out of her exploring her orifice and my hand darting to massage her clit. She indicated me to move northwards and so I did; there was enough cream streaming out of her to naturally assist her with my fingers.

I gently pushed in, allowing her muscles to relax and I was soon buried deep into her rear. I leant over and took one of our vibrators and slid it into its natural home. Louise responded positively to this double invasion of her, squirming with pleasure as I continued to fuck her rear. Her orgasm again came quickly and powerfully and I let her down slowly, staying in her rear quietly and letting the vibrator softly do its work. She came off her peak with a number of tremors, slowly abating.

Eventually, I withdrew and removed the slimy vibrator. She took it off me and presented it to my mouth for me to enjoy her stickiness. As I cleaned it up for her, she inserted Jo's feeldoe into her. She motioned to me to turn over and was quickly into me returning the action in my rear against my gurl-g spot. And, rarely now, I came a second time on her taking of me.

We finished up with a cuddle and then headed to the bathroom for a quick shower together and then into nighties and fresh panties. Back into bed and a cuddle before going to sleep. But not before Louise took her panties that she had been wearing out of her during the day to make me scent her through the night.

12