Matt's Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Matt ate his breakfast he continued to study Kaitlin, bare except for bra and panties. In his mind he replayed yesterday's hot session and tried to imagine what today's might be like. He sighed audibly and thought, 'If only she would remain dressed as she is now.' It was a good thing his lap was shielded from view by the table.

When they finished eating, Kaitlin stood to clear the table. She began to turn from it toward the sink but stopped abruptly, "Uh... you said you like what I'm wearing -"

Matt was being treated to an unobstructed view of the petite teenager. It was impossible not to notice her delectable orbs, so enticingly encased in a strapless bra, or those beautiful white lace panties that drew his attention to her narrow vee of heaven. "Yeah, I like it," he said, licking his lips, "And I hope you're not going to change again, like you did yesterday."

"So it'd be okay if I stay as I am," Kaitlin asked unnecessarily. "I mean, you did promise and I want to be sure you mean to keep your promise."

Even though it was hidden by the table, Matt's hand shot to his lap to cover his erection that had snapped to attention at the thought of having that near-naked body wrapped around his. He remembered the code-phrase his aunt taught him on the first night he stayed with her and Kaitlin. "Yeah, well, it could make it hard for me, but I'll suffer, and yes, I'll keep my promise."

Kaitlin smiled at Matt's response, then put on a serious face. "One condition," Kaitlin said.

"I knew there'd be a catch somewhere," Matt responded as he felt the vision being shattered.

"If I'm going to stay the way I am," Kaitlin paused, guessing that Matt was thinking the worst, "Then you've got to take that shirt off."

"What!" Matt exclaimed in shock, "That's all?"

"Uh huh," Kaitlin responded with a grin on her face, "I mean, I think I'm entitled to feel some bare skin too." Kaitlin finished clearing the table then turned toward the den. Matt got up from his chair and followed her.

*****

In the middle of the den, Kaitlin stopped and turned to Matt, "So take the shirt off," she demanded. Then with a mischievous smile she asked, "Or would you rather I go change."

"Uh no," Matt hastily replied as he pulled the shirt over his head.

Kaitlin put her hands on Matt's bare chest. Her fingers lightly grazed his skin as she marveled at the smoothness. "I've been wanting to do this ever since the day you got here."

In spite of how good it felt, Matt wasn't all that sure he liked the way he was being used. "I'm surprised. I mean, it looked like it was Jarvis that had really caught your eye."

"You are my cousin, Matt," Kaitlin explained as her fingers traced his nipples. "Although sometimes I've wished you weren't." Kaitlin's arms reached up and encircled Matt's neck. She looked into his eyes, angling her head upward, inviting his kiss.

Matt forgot the jealousy he was feeling. All he could think about was the gorgeous face turned upward to his, waiting to be kissed. As their lips met Matt's arms went around Kaitlin's waist and pulled her against him. Their mouths were already open and their tongues immediately became entangled.

The way in which Kaitlin was grinding her mid-section against Matt made it abundantly clear to him that she was not bothered by the feel of his erection. Kaitlin's panties were already damp from her excitement and it was only their height difference that was keeping her from having Matt's cock nestled between her legs.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths, Matt's hands slipped over the back of Kaitlin's panties. He was tentative at first, not sure if this would be okay with her. Kaitlin almost immediately broke the kiss. Matt jerked his hands away, sure he had gone too far, but Kaitlin breathlessly said, "The couch... how about if we lie down on the couch. Would that be okay?"

Matt nodded vigorously and grabbing Kaitlin's ass-cheeks, propelled her backward to the couch. When Kaitlin backed into it she stumbled and fell back, pulling Matt with her. Furiously trying to maintain physical contact with each other they situated themselves on their sides, lengthwise on the couch, facing each other.

They were nose to nose, staring into each others eyes. The height difference now was an advantage and positioned Matt's cock directly between Kaitlin's legs. He had a raging hard-on which Kaitlin dutifully wrapped her legs around. He was ensconced firmly between her thighs while only a flimsy layer of lace separated her nearly naked breasts from his chest.

Matt pushed his midsection into Kaitlin, praying that she would not react unfavorably. The answer was a firm push back, accompanied by a sigh and two arms that wrapped tightly around him. "This is so much better," she whispered. He pushed again and leaned in to kiss her. This led to yet another push from her and soon they were dry-fucking with a vengeance.

Matt had one hand at the back of Kaitlin's head, pressing her lips into his. His other hand was caressing her butt and helping to push her against him. Her lace panties only covered about half of each butt cheek so his hand was mostly on bare skin. As they were humping he let his fingers slip under the edge of Kaitlin's panties.

Kaitlin immediately broke the kiss and with labored breathing pleaded, "Uh, please... I love the feel of your hands... and you can do anything you want... but please... only on the outside... not under... please."

"I understand," whispered Matt, "I'm sorry... just got carried away... won't happen again... I respect your wishes and I will keep my promise... but you are making it hard for me."

Kaitlin burst out laughing at the double meaning of what Matt said. "Making it hard? How much harder can it get?" she asked as she pushed his hips away from her. With a smile on her lips, Kaitlin's hand slowly traced Matt's cock. She remained smiling and staring into Matt's eyes as her hand continued to stroke the front of his shorts. She pressed her lips to his as her hand accelerated its motion along the length of his shaft.

Kaitlin sucked Matt's tongue so far into her mouth she actually caused him pain. Her hand wrapped around his cock as much as was possible through his baggy shorts. At the same time, Matt's hand was between Kaitlin's legs, firmly stroking her panties where they were the wettest. It was hard to say who was more excited.

Kaitlin broke the kiss and pulled her face back a couple of inches. The motion of her hand on Matt's erection came slowly to a stop. She was still moving her panty covered pussy against Matt's hand, but she had slowed it too. "Matt," she said carefully, "We've got to stop. I don't know about you, but I'm close to the point where I won't be able to stop."

"Yeah," Matt said disappointedly, "Right now I can still keep my promise but I'm not sure how much longer that will be true."

"You are so good Matt." Kaitlin kissed him lightly on the lips while she continued to slowly stroke his erection. "I don't want to leave you like this. Is there something I can do?"

"Uh not really." Matt looked at his watch. "I've still got time to brush my teeth though."

"Oh no you don't. You're going to stay right here with me until you have to leave." Kaitlin's hand began moving faster. "Put your arms around my neck. I want to do this." Matt did as he was told. As Kaitlin looked steadily into his eyes from only a few inches away, her hand on his crotch began slowly tugging at his zipper.

"What are you doing," Matt urgently asked.

"Just what I've been wanting to do ever since I began imagining you brushing your teeth yesterday. Now relax and let me have my fun."

Matt started to protest but Kaitlin put a hand over his mouth. Her other hand finally got Matt's shorts undone. She reached inside and took hold of his bare cock. As she carefully drew it out she began slowly stroking it.

"Umh, uh, uh," Matt mumbled through Kaitlin's hand. She took her hand away. "Please be careful... oh shit... oh god yes... careful, its really sensitive... oh Jesus -"

Kaitlin was keeping a light touch but the pre-cum had so lubricated Matt's cock that it was easy to move her hand rapidly over it and still not exert a lot of pressure. "Am I doing it right," she asked.

"Oh god yes... just a little more... oh shit... now, faster..." Kaitlin's hand became a blur sliding over the length of Matt's cock. "Oh yesss... yesss..." The cum shot out of Matt's cock. "Easy now... oh lord yes... stop... please stop." It continued in spurt after spurt. It landed on Kaitlin's thighs, on the couch, and all over his shorts. "Jesus, that was fantastic," Matt breathlessly said as his mid-section spasmed again.

Kaitlin kissed Matt lightly. "It was exciting for me too, just knowing I can give you such pleasure. Promise you'll let me do it again."

"Uh, yeah... sure," Matt replied. He wondered where Jarvis fit into all of this but wasn't about to ask right now. For the moment at least, he didn't mind being a substitute. Matt got up from the couch and tucked his cock back into his shorts. Looking at his cum all over them he said, "I'm going to have to change. I'll bring a wet cloth."

"Good thing the couch is Naugahyde," Kaitlin observed.

Matt quickly changed and came back with a wet washcloth. Kaitlin let him wipe the spunk off her thighs but pointed to his watch when he started to clean the couch too. "Get going or you're going to be late. I'll get this."

"Thanks, I owe you a big one," he said.

Kaitlin hoped it was an orgasm he was talking about. She wasn't ready for it yet, but someday... maybe someday.

*****

For a couple of days nothing happened. Matt had to go to the library first thing each morning and Kaitlin wasn't willing to chance anything late in the day or at night when Aunt Laura was either at home, or might arrive unexpectedly. Kaitlin hadn't told her aunt yet about the 'practice' sessions with Matt and wasn't sure she was going to.

The next day though, Matt didn't have to work, and he and Kaitlin had agreed they would resume their practice. Kaitlin and Matt continued to refer to their make-out sessions as practice, although both were already suspecting it was probably something more -- they just didn't know what yet, and they for sure weren't ready to admit that it might be something more serious.

Early in the morning of his day off, Matt was awakened by the sound of the garage door as Laura left for work. Bleary-eyed, he got up and traipsed into the bathroom to relieve himself. As he returned to the bedroom and began considering what clothes he would wear, there was a soft knock on the door.

Matt hastily jumped back in bed and pulled the sheet over his naked body. "Come in," he said. The door opened and Kaitlin shuffled barefooted to the side of the bed.

She was wearing a button-front sleep shirt that hung down almost to her knees. Matt had seen the bare legs and feet when she came through the door, but as Kaitlin came closer he noticed also, that the top three buttons of her shirt had been left undone, making it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

Kaitlin slowly looked over the length of her cousin's prone form. Matt was flattered by the once-over he was getting and slid upward, using his pillow to prop himself against the headboard. His torso became bared sufficiently to leave no doubt that he was naked under the sheet.

Kaitlin licked her lips. "I was wondering what I should wear," she asked.

Matt looked at her, liking how she was dressed and guessing that Kaitlin was probably not wearing panties. "How about what you're wearing," he offered.

Kaitlin blushed a light shade of pink as she said, "I'd have to put some panties on."

'So she isn't wearing any,' Matt thought. "Why," he asked.

Kaitlin came back, "Why what?"

The thought of making out with Kaitlin with her in just that shirt and no panties caused the little head under the sheet to snap to attention. "Panties," he said, "Why would you have to wear panties."

Kaitlin watched mesmerized as Matt's imaginings caused the sheet to rise, almost to the point of lifting it off his abdomen. She remembered its silky feel as she had stroked him to orgasm three days previously, and the way his hips had jerked in ecstasy while rivulets of semen shot from his cock.

While continuing to stare at Matt's growing erection, Kaitlin spoke with some difficulty, "I'm sorry. What was it you were saying."

"I was wondering why you wanted to wear panties," Matt said, not quite repeating his earlier question.

Kaitlin was wondering the same thing. She also realized that what she was considering was certainly not practice, but used the word anyway. "Can we practice here, on your bed?"

Matt recognized too that they might still be calling it practice, but it was rapidly taking on the characteristics of something quite real. "Uh, sure, but I'm not wearing any clothes," he warned.

"Right," Kaitlin acknowledged as she undid the remaining buttons of the shirt and shrugged it off her shoulders. Naked, she stood momentarily at the side of the bed as Matt longingly looked over her bare breasts and fixated on the faint trace of hair where her legs came together.

Kaitlin crawled onto the bed, taking up a cross-legged sitting position at Matt's side, facing his body as if she were the pianist and he the piano. As one hand caressed Matt's chest and abs, the other slid under the sheet and wrapped itself around his steely hard shaft. After a couple of sensuous strokes she turned him loose and took hold of the sheet, tossing it toward the foot of the bed.

With his mid-section now fully exposed to her gaze, Kaitlin wrapped her fingers around Matt's erect penis and stroked it slowly while studying the pre-cum seeping from its head. Continuing to stare longingly at his throbbing cock, Kaitlin ran her fingers over its crown and spread the milky substance down the sides, her hand now able to glide easily over the slippery surface.

As she slowly stroked Matt, Kaitlin unfolded her legs from under her and stretched out alongside him. She coaxed him from his sitting position into one mirroring her own, causing their lips to meet. While his tongue explored her mouth Matt's hand slipped between Kaitlin's thighs. She rolled over on her back, inviting his hand to caress her moist labia. As she opened her legs to Matt's touch, her pussy lips parted, inviting his fingers to explore further.

As Matt's fingers slid along the inner wall of Kaitlin's love canal she tightened her grip on his cock and sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, rewarding him with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Matt tore his mouth from hers and twisted his head around to plant a series of kisses down her neck and onto her chest.

Matt's lips slid up the slope of the nearest breast as his fingers went deeper into Kaitlin's pussy. As his thumb gently attacked her clit she threw her head back. Matt assumed a kneeling position at Kaitlin's side as his lips nibbled on first one, then the other of her nipples. As his body slid lower Kaitlin was forced to turn loose of his erection.

Kaitlin's hands, both now free, gripped the sides of Matt's head as he moved lower, planting a succession of tiny kisses along her abdomen. Kaitlin's legs spread wider, allowing him to insert first one knee, then the other between hers. He sucked on her clitoris, causing Kaitlin to allow a little moan to slip from her lips.

Removing his now soaked fingers from between Kaitlin's legs, Matt gripped her buttocks with both hands and buried his face in her pussy. As his tongue entered her, Kaitlin raised her legs, putting them over Matt's shoulders. With her legs locked around his head she drew him in even deeper. "Oh my God," she murmured, "I can't believe how good this feels."

As his tongue lapped along the sides of Kaitlin's pussy and he sucked the juice out of her, Matt mashed his rigid cock into the mattress. He desperately wanted to have it where his tongue was but knew that could not be. He had promised he would not let that happen.

Kaitlin writhed in ecstasy at the ministrations of Matt's tongue but wanted another part of him inside her. She wanted to release Matt from his promise but knew he had also promised not to let her do that. Although she now regretted having forced him to to make the promise, she knew it had been done specifically for times like this.

Kaitlin regretted causing the pain to Matt that she knew he must be experiencing. She knew they should stop and released her leg-lock on Matt's head, attempting to push his head away with her hands. But Matt was not be thwarted. He was consumed by Kaitlin's pleasure and obsessed with causing her to experience an orgasm from his tongue.

Unable to push him away, Kaitlin's hands caressed Matt's face as her legs again locked around his head. She would let herself experience this pleasure. As his tongue sampled her nectar he inhaled her aroma. The tip of his nose made contact with her inflamed clit. He nudged at it gently as Kaitlin emitted little whimpers of pleasure.

Kaitlin felt the signs of an impending orgasm. She could tell it was going to be nothing like she had experienced in her shower. She tightened her legs around Matt's head as her hips rose, forcing Matt's tongue deeper into her. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Instead little gasps came from her lips, "Oh... oh... yes... yes... now... please..." Her body shook as the sensations built.

Far from being oblivious to what was taking place, Matt rubbed his nose more vigorously against her clit and darted his tongue out and in, so deeply he felt his tongue was going to be ripped from his mouth.

Kaitlin's hips were bucking and she cried out, "Oh yesss..." louder still, "ohhh yesss..." Kaitlin screamed, "Ohhh my Goddd...." and the lights went out. She loosened her leg-lock and pushed Matt's head away. "No... no more... please, no more," she stammered breathlessly, pulling Matt's lips to hers and kissing him passionately.

As she savored the taste of herself on Matt's lips, Kaitlin whispered, "That was wonderful,"and playfully grabbed hold of Matt's cock. Ignoring her sensitivity she rubbed the head of it against her engorged pussy lips.

"What are you doing -- we can't," Matt said.

"I know, I just want to feel it," Kaitlin whispered. "I can dream, can't I?"

*****

That night Kaitlin cornered her aunt Laura, out of ear-shot of Matt. "I've got to talk to you," she said.

"It's okay," Laura responded before Kaitlin could ask, "You're not really cousins."

"What?" Kaitlin blurted, "Matt and me... we're not -"

"You heard me," Laura said evenly, "You're not cousins, so what you did is okay."

"Oh wow!" Kaitlin exploded in a torrent of words, "But how's that possible, and who said we did anything."

"Who said?" Laura smirked. "You did, with the way you two have been looking at each other the last few days." She paused. "And as for how its possible -- Matt's father was adopted, before your grandmother found out she could have children."

"You mean we could have -"

Laura interrupted, "You mean you haven't?"

"But we thought -"

Interrupting again, Laura apologized, "Oh my God, I should have told you... but I thought it would be better if you thought of him as your cousin, instead of just some guy that moved in."

"I think you were right... at least until today," Kaitlin said hesitantly.

"So you really didn't," Laura commented.

Kaitlin shook her head.

"But you want to," Laura continued.

Kaitlin nodded.

"Tell you what," Laura offered with a smile on her face, "I won't pay any attention to who's sleeping in which room. Okay?"

Kaitlin put her arms around Laura's neck and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You are the best," she said before running off to find Matt.